Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

2 hours ago, MrLashout said:

That's a lot of feels in one chapter. A truly remarkable story continues.

Thank you, matie. I'm glad you're still enjoying it! 

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

That chapter moved me so much.  Only great writing can do that, CJ!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, mate. I've really chuffed it had that effect on you. ☺️

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kons said:

Such an emotional chapter. I have gone from slightly hate Deano in Muscle University to love him through your incredible writing. Pls dont let us wait too long for the ending cause I just cant help to root for this little pocket rocket

Bless you, mate. My goal was for people to end up loving Deano (despite his flaws). From this feedback and what others have told me I think I've managed that with a few people at least! ☺️

• Like 5

First of all, god-damn!  🥵  The only thing better than Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads would be Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads in (and out of) a kilt!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 And I thought the guy was German!  Cannot say enough about that image. 

And yes, Johnny in a kilt is something I could lose an afternoon thinking about, for sure.

20 hours ago, suske said:

Well it is up North and if you lump kilts in with skirts, I'd reckon that'd be an truly bonnie story 😜

DSC_0686-1068x1068.jpg

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

“Go and do your bloody hair or something!”

I stand up. “Thinking of changing it.”

When I get done thinking about tartan Budesheim, I'm happy to spend the rest of the weekend thinking about Deano's new haircut. 💈

Lastly, did I miss something?  Are we really at the end of this story already?  That was a typo, correct?

• Like 5

Thanks MA, wonderfully written chapter! I am certainly sure that all the other readers will feel is I do, that it was a very satisfying read!

It's great to see that Deano is finally growing up and maturing. Up until now, Deano has done nothing but react to all the circumstances around him. Deano is now taking control of his life, so now whatever happens, he will be responsible for what his feelings will be as a result, instead of blaming others for his feelings.

Now we await the undoubtedly bittersweet ending chapter to our still chipmunk cheeked, twat faced pocket rocket protagonist.😜😜😜😢😜😜😜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brawnygods said:

First of all, god-damn!  🥵  The only thing better than Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads would be Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads in (and out of) a kilt!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 And I thought the guy was German!  Cannot say enough about that image. 

And yes, Johnny in a kilt is something I could lose an afternoon thinking about, for sure.

When I get done thinking about tartan Budesheim, I'm happy to spend the rest of the weekend thinking about Deano's new haircut. 💈

Lastly, did I miss something?  Are we really at the end of this story already?  That was a typo, correct?

Since Deano made up with his Dad, he's going to shave his head, give his dad the piss about it, and they're going to laugh and bond over it!😜😜😜

• Like 2

Initially i came for the muscle as well, but i stayed for the coming of age and the emotional journey. it s with a heavy heart that i see the last chapter approaching but i bow to your insightfull and empathetic writing. Thank you so much for sharing the story and giving me all the feels. I will miss the joy of waiting for a new chapter to drop and getting a new piece of the deano puzzle.

Hopefully you will grace us with another story soonish? 😉

PS: „my little deanosaure“, i was absolutley here.for.it 👏🏼

• Like 7

WOW! What a roller coaster of interwoven twists and turns for Deano, he is finally opening up to what really happened and not his childhood perception. Excellent chapter of emotions going everywhere. You made me feel as though I was fly on the Muscle University hoodie witnessing all that was going on. Excellent writing. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Like 5

And to think I spent 2 years studying Dickens for my GCSEs....   

Now, if this story had been on the curriculum I might have stood a chance at an A grade.  

• Like 6