Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

18 hours ago, brawnygods said:

First of all, god-damn!  🥵  The only thing better than Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads would be Tim Budesheim's meat-locker quads in (and out of) a kilt!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 And I thought the guy was German!  Cannot say enough about that image. 

And yes, Johnny in a kilt is something I could lose an afternoon thinking about, for sure.

When I get done thinking about tartan Budesheim, I'm happy to spend the rest of the weekend thinking about Deano's new haircut. 💈

Lastly, did I miss something?  Are we really at the end of this story already?  That was a typo, correct?

Well, mate, if the thought of Johnny in a kilt alone isn't enough then you know what to do! 👨‍🎨🤪

And yeah - only one chapter left to go! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, silverfox said:

Initially i came for the muscle as well, but i stayed for the coming of age and the emotional journey. it s with a heavy heart that i see the last chapter approaching but i bow to your insightfull and empathetic writing. Thank you so much for sharing the story and giving me all the feels. I will miss the joy of waiting for a new chapter to drop and getting a new piece of the deano puzzle.

Hopefully you will grace us with another story soonish? 😉

PS: „my little deanosaure“, i was absolutley here.for.it 👏🏼

Thanks for the sweet words, matie. I've loved writing and sharing this story here over the past few months - and it's definitely something I'm gonna miss doing.

I'm not sure what I'll be writing next but I do have a couple of ideas I'm keen to have a play around with! ☺️

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

WOW! What a roller coaster of interwoven twists and turns for Deano, he is finally opening up to what really happened and not his childhood perception. Excellent chapter of emotions going everywhere. You made me feel as though I was fly on the Muscle University hoodie witnessing all that was going on. Excellent writing. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks, matie. I'm glad you're still enjoying it. One more to go! 

3 hours ago, MrLashout said:

We're going to need a season 2 of Deano at this rate...

An MU sequel featuring Deano is probably more likely but who knows what I'll end up doing. ☺️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks, matie. I'm glad you're still enjoying it. One more to go! 

An MU sequel featuring Deano is probably more likely but who knows what I'll end up doing. ☺️

I'm so not ready for the ending of Deano's summer but I do like the sound of another MU story. There's a lot of scope in that setting. Even if Deano, Luke & Woody only make cameos, it'd be interesting to see how they've grown as people (and not just muscles...) Over the course of the past year. Plus you could get Liam & AJ in to do talks at MU 👍

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MrLashout said:

I'm so not ready for the ending of Deano's summer but I do like the sound of another MU story. There's a lot of scope in that setting. Even if Deano, Luke & Woody only make cameos, it'd be interesting to see how they've grown as people (and not just muscles...) Over the course of the past year. Plus you could get Liam & AJ in to do talks at MU 👍

I think if I did write one it would still be Woody, Luke and Deano as the central characters. Maybe with a couple of new ones introduced. Liam and AJ cameos could be fun to do. Maybe Deano Snr could visit the campus too to give a talk about running your own gym? "Right - you bunch of bloody ponce faces!" *Deano groans, slumps down in his chair and wants to fucking die*. 

• Like 6

The development of Deano's inner life and family background has been terrific!  It all made him much more real to me.  It's not often you get to see the personality behind the muscular body in these types of stories.  Thank  you for illuminating this for us!

P.S.  I'm guessing Deano will take him Mum's advice about "people we're attracted to not necessarily being right for us in the long run" as a major CLUE!  It's the difference between a Summer fling, as opposed to a lifetime commitment!

Waiting for that last chapter----

• Like 6

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I think if I did write one it would still be Woody, Luke and Deano as the central characters. Maybe with a couple of new ones introduced. Liam and AJ cameos could be fun to do. Maybe Deano Snr could visit the campus too to give a talk about running your own gym? "Right - you bunch of bloody ponce faces!" *Deano groans, slumps down in his chair and wants to fucking die*. 

Brilliant. This needs to happen. 

• Like 2

Another amazing chapter MA. I love how you are making the story come full circle. I can’t wait for the last chapter and to see what happens. 
By the way, job application for Tesco huh??? I can’t stop wondering if a certain character or characters from a different story is about to make a cameo here. 😜😜👍💪💪❤️

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Another amazing chapter MA. I love how you are making the story come full circle. I can’t wait for the last chapter and to see what happens. 
By the way, job application for Tesco huh??? I can’t stop wondering if a certain character or characters from a different story is about to make a cameo here. 😜😜👍💪💪❤️

Yes!  Just hearing the word "Tesco" makes my heart go 'Ba-ta-boom!'

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

P.S.  I'm guessing Deano will take him Mum's advice about "people we're attracted to not necessarily being right for us in the long run" as a major CLUE!  It's the difference between a Summer fling, as opposed to a lifetime commitment!

I hope the conflict with Ryan get resolve. 
He can try a silly impression to make a fresh start with Deano 🤪

• Like 2