Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

18 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

This is true, mate - they're both really different and I'm not sure if they'd get on. Deano would probably think AJ was cute but maybe not the type of person he'd get on with because of how easy going and charming he is and AJ would probably think Deano was a bit of a twat. 😅

But, Deano seems to have matured this summer... so he is a little less of a twat... than the idiot that got suspended and once Deano comes out he’ll being taking a few more steps towards being more mature... and a little more sure about himself and definitely less of a twat. .. and once he finds “the one”.... if that’s Ryan or someone else... he’d be the type of guy to hold onto that relationship when it’s reciprocated... cuz of his family history and his abandonment issues.  Some dude is going to be pretty lucky in a longterm relationship with Deano.  

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, macookie said:

But, Deano seems to have matured this summer... so he is a little less of a twat... than the idiot that got suspended and once Deano comes out he’ll being taking a few more steps towards being more mature... and a little more sure about himself and definitely less of a twat. .. and once he finds “the one”.... if that’s Ryan or someone else... he’d be the type of guy to hold onto that relationship when it’s reciprocated... cuz of his family history and his abandonment issues.  Some dude is going to be pretty lucky in a longterm relationship with Deano.  

This is true and he'll obviously continue to mature. I imagine when he gets his pro card and starts doing well in competitions he'll become a lot more confident in himself as well. And yeah - I also think he'd make a really loyal and loving boyfriend. Maybe a fellow pro bodybuilder? I can actually see him living out in the States and dad coming over to visit and being a little awkward around the new bf and putting his foot in his mouth with some of the stuff he says. "Bloody nora - look at those two bloody poofs over there! Ooops - sorry, lads. Didn't mean anything by that!" *Deano looks at the bf smirks and rolls his eyes*. 

• Like 7

I also feel like he and Woody will be connected for a long time. They'll both become pros and compete in some of the same shows and they'll always have that connection of being at MU together, both liking guys and having the "incident" in Woody's dorm room. Wether they'll actually become friends at some point I'm not sure. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I also feel like he and Woody will be connected for a long time. They'll both become pros and compete in some of the same shows and they'll always have that connection of being at MU together, both liking guys and having the "incident" in Woody's dorm room. Wether they'll actually become friends at some point I'm not sure. 

I think Woody is now more of a twat than Deano.  And... Woody, I feel is more likely to cheat or would be more likely to ask His bf to be in an open relationship.  I could actually see Woody in the future... hitting on Ryan (if Ryan is more than a summer fling) or Deano’s future boyfriend, just to provoke Deano and play on his insecurities.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, macookie said:

I think Woody is now more of a twat than Deano.  And... Woody, I feel is more likely to cheat or would be more likely to ask His bf to be in an open relationship.  I could actually see Woody in the future... hitting on Ryan (if Ryan is more than a summer fling) or Deano’s future boyfriend, just to provoke Deano and play on his insecurities.  

The upcoming finale chapter will let us know if Ryan is just a "summer fling."  Or perhaps not, if MuscleAddict will give us a cliffhanger to stay tuned until his next MU series. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

The upcoming finale chapter will let us know if Ryan is just a "summer fling."  Or perhaps not, if MuscleAddict will give us a cliffhanger to stay tuned until his next MU series. 

Ending the story on a cliffhanger?? I think I would be crucified. 

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I see cliffhanger.... or an open ending... until you unless you kill your characters... cuz we will see them again in the next series your write... and I can’t see you killing off Deano or Ryan... unless you make us hate Ryan.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

But even Christ rose from the dead -- You'd resurrect yourself with your next story!

These are "stories" after all - entertaining, funny, life affirming, insightful, but still stories!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

But even Christ rose from the dead -- You'd resurrect yourself with your next story!

These are "stories" after all - entertaining, funny, life affirming, insightful, but still stories!

Story, no. Documentary, yes!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Ryan dies , but Igor walks in.........