Synopsis: Ten young, homophobic adults gather for Halloween. Five of them are missing. Five of them remain. No bad deeds go without sentence.

~ One of Us ~
Chapter 6 — Sentenced

~    ~    ~    ~    ~
~ Sunday, November 1st, 2020 — 3:00 AM ~
~    ~    ~    ~    ~

“How can you be sure Braxton even turned on us?” Dimitri asked, bewildered by Theo’s declaration.

The wizard shrugged, having discarded his hat for a while now.

“A feeling, I guess. He pointed his gun at me to leave them. I don’t need to be Einstein to know what he had in mind.”

“And you sure that was Mathilda?” Jenny inquired. “Like… did it have her tiara or something?”

“The thing had Seb’s clothes on. And it was definitely Latino. With long black hair.”

Out of frustration, Sebastian grabbed his glass and threw it across the room, shattering it against the wall. Dimitri jumped onto his feet.

“Dude! Don’t break our stuff! My mom’s gonna kill me!”

“Oh! Come on, Dimi — they’re gonna kill you anyway with the state your place is in! And, that is, if we make it to 6 AM!”

“What time is it, by the way?” Jenny intervened, hoping to ease the fighting cocks.

“Hell if I know!” Sebastian barked in irritation. “I always use my phone for time!”

“Wasn’t there a clock in the dining room?” Theodore pondered aloud. “I think I saw one earlier.”

“Go check yourself if you are so desperate to know the time.”

“You guys are getting really annoying.” The girl rolled her eyes.

“Look, Jen. If you can’t stand us, you can go in my mom’s study.” The host jerked theatrically at the door at the end of the room.

“Just don’t mind the smell. We smoked some weed with Wes there, earlier.” Sebastian added.

“Really, guys?!” Dimitri glared at the lanky once lumberjack. “You guys smoked shit in my mom’s study?!”

“It was Wes’s idea.” Sebastian shrugged sluggishly.

“Alright, guys! That’s enough!” Jennifer stood up. “Let’s just stop bickering at each other and let’s stick together until sunrise instead, okay? For our sanity’s sake!”

The two quarrelling men pouted and muttered “fine” at the dominant girl.

“Good.” She nodded with a frown worthy of an old harridan. “What if we let our differences aside for a while and look out for Larry and Victor before we lose another of us, huh?”

“Fine…” The big brother sighed, pulling himself out of the sofa, but losing balance and falling back down.

The display elicited a chuckle from the guests, to which the host proudly showed his middle fingers.

“Gimme a hand instead of laughing your asses off, fuckers!” He groaned with indignity.

Sebastian, even if intoxicated as well, offered Dimitri his hand and helped him on his feet. The two men had their balance shaky, but they wrapped into a bro hug, masculinely patting each other’s back before parting ways.

“You guys are so gay.” Theo mocked.

“Drop it, dude. Tonight’s been rough enough already.” Sebastian sniffled.

“He’s not wrong, hun.” Jennifer seconded.

“Should we split to look for Larry and Victor?” Dimitri offered.

“I think we should not split.” The girl suggested. “If there is one imposter among us, I believe we should never, from now on, split in groups of two.”

“Why’s that?” Dimitri questioned.

“Think a little bit.” She explained. “If one of us gets paired with the imposter, who knows if the imposter will use it to his advantage and turn the other against us?”

The three guys looked at each other, frowning in suspicion. Until they reunited with Larry and Victor, they could not separate unless compromising of becoming the prey to the faker. The menace was real and they couldn’t risk it — not after losing some of their precious friends.

“Let’s stick together, then.” The host vocalized, to which the others agreed.

The quartet left the parlour. Back into the depraved living room, the young adults lent their ears for any threatening sound. There seemed to be a faint humming, smothered in the depth of the darkness, which they couldn’t grasp the provenance. Dimitri and Theo, torch in hands, scanned the area in rapid succession — but there was no one. The fireplace still burned, the dim light reflecting on the semen puddles by the couch where Wes had lounged earlier. Jennifer walked forward, holding her lantern high, leading the group.

“Larry?” She called. “Victor?”

Then, the smothered sounds stopped altogether with a frightening inhuman shriek. Another beastly roar resonated through the mansion as something heavy thudded on the ground. The terrified party stepped back, moving their lights in search of the horrific scream’s origin.

“The dining room!” Dimitri exclaimed, taking the lead.

Sebastian followed suit, but the cowboy soon quit running after crossing the hall. Past the table, in the kitchen’s doorway, he saw a towering demon helping a new monster up on its feet. This one, lathered in thick seminal fluids, glanced down at the host with a sinister grin that almost made him piss himself.

“Sup, big bro.” It jeered, baring its fangs.

“Lar… Larry?!” Dimitri gasped, dropping his flashlight on the floor. “No… NOOO!”

To the elder’s hysterical yells, the new monster burst into a crazed laugh. Sebastian grabbed the torch on the ground and pulled the stupefied man out of there. Jennifer and Theodore helped him out, only for the quartet to see the beasts break through the window of the dining room and head out in the dark of the night.

Time slowed down for the host. Noises around him seem to blur, just as images did. While Dimitri took in the traumatic experience, the other two guys moved the table to hopefully block the new opening. He did not even process when he fell on a chair Jennifer had brought behind him. The girl had started to rub his shoulders in an attempt to soothe him, but Dimitri was too far away to simply realize it.

The voices of his three friends muddled into the spinning void that assailed the bigger brother. This was all his fault. If he hadn’t jabbed spitefully at Larry, the younger sibling would probably still be one of them by now.

“This is so fucked up!” Theo chimed in disbelief at the other two. “If only our phones could just work, we could call for help!”

“There might… be a way.” Dimitri spoke, slowly waking up from his torpor.

“What did you say, Dimi?” Jennifer asked him.

“My… my parents still have a landline that doesn’t rely on current to work.”

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” She scowled at him.

“I just remembered about it.”

“Fine, where is it, then?”

“In the basement.” He dreaded.

Loud bangs successively hit the front door, seizing the quartet by surprise. Since nobody moved toward the hall at first, Jennifer decided to investigate the sudden commotion. A few steps in the direction of the entrance was all it took before she discerned the pleas of someone begging to open the door.

“That’s Victor!” She exclaimed in relief, glad to finally hear something from the long disappeared man.

“Don’t!” The voice of the host commanded.

Dimitri jumped on his feet. Despite the sense of vertigo that overtook him, he managed to stand right as he went after the girl in the foyer.

“That fucker wasn’t here! That can only mean one thing! Victor set us up! He’s… he’s the fucking imp—…!”

“Fuck off, dude!” Victor yelled on the other side of the door. “I’m no imposter! C’mon! Hurry up and open this damn fucking door!”

Dimitri, clouded with rage, groaned powerlessly. Jennifer glanced at her boyfriend who shrugged.

“Don’t let him in!” Sebastian seconded the host. “He used me as bait for Wes!”

“What?” Theo frowned.

“Victor knocked me out and stole my shits!” The lumberjack added with resentment. “Then he left me as a snack for Wes while he ran away!”

“Look, I’m sorry!” The jock begged. “You would have done the same in my place!”

“What should we do?” The fairy asked.

“Hurry! They’re coming for me!”

“Jen! Don’t!” Seb exclaimed as he saw the girl give in.

Jennifer unlocked the large sturdy door and let the muscular meathead inside before shutting it back instantly. She put her ear on by the opening to try picking on a sound, but there was nothing to hear… until a hard pounding against it occurred. She screamed and backed away in terror. A detonation resounded next to her. Head turned to the superhero, having just shot through the tall yet narrow window by the door. It broke the glass but it also hit the creature whom retreated.

“Hey!” Dimitri interjected with angst. “Where did you find this?! That’s my dad’s gun!”

“Your dad is just super predictable then, Dimi.” He retorted, charging the weapon once more.

“My dad doesn’t let anyone touch his stuff! Give it back to me!”

“Hey! If no one’s got balls to be a real hero tonight, it’s best that I keep it!” The jock snapped with his head high, condescending.

“Drop the superhero act, Vic! We don’t need that shit tonight! We just need to stick together and wait till morning!”

Jennifer screamed in fear as the Captain America aimed the shotgun at their host. Dimitri raised his hands in the air by automatism, then watched in bewilderment as Victor directed the firearm at each of them in superciliousness. A smug grin crossed the cocky blond’s face.

“I’m not playing games anymore. If you are going against me, I won’t hesitate to take you down. I don’t mind having one less monster after me tonight.”

~    ~    ~    ~    ~
~ Sunday, November 1st, 2020 — 3:15 AM ~
~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Back into the tea room, the four defenceless adults sat on both couches while the authoritarian superhero took place on the sofa at the end of the table. While he had dropped the gun’s focal point to the ground, he could still feel the frightful aura reigning over the remaining party members. None of them were hunter like him — or Braxton. It was his time to shine and lead them, to show them he was the hero they needed.

“There’s no need for threatening us with a gun, Victor!” Theodore told him.

“Right — cause each of you have been trustworthy tonight!” The weapon wielder snarked with an exaggerated laugh.

“Just… calm down, please.” Sebastian requested.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re the fucking traitor!”

“What the fuck, man?!”

“Don’t play dumb with me, man! You’re the one who trapped me in the attic with this queer monster, didn’t you?”

“You knocked me down and left me for dead, dude!”

“Cause you stopped me when I was about to kill that fucker!”

“Did you not figure it out yet, meathead? We can’t kill them! They just… become more like monsters!”

“You only prove my point!” He retorted. “How would you know about any of that?! And why did that fucker went for me instead of beating the hell out of you?!”

“Stop yelling at each other!” Theodore intervened. “We have to find a way to make it out of here alive! Dimi, you mentioned you had a landline in the basement, right?”

“What?! You just tell us now that there’s a line in the basement, Dimi?!” The gun wielder bewildered. “Man… now you’re making me second-guess if you’re not the actual imposter… or maybe you two are working together against me?”

“Put that gun down, Victor!” Jennifer commanded, shaking.

The neurotic superhero glanced at her with a dazed look. A coy smirk stretched on his face and he aimed the floor once more. The defenceless quartet exhaled in relief.

“Fine. Just cause you’re a cute lil babe.” The womanizer taunted with a provocative leer.

An awkward silence followed. The girl didn’t let go of her severe demeanour, although Victor could sense how the poor chick must be terrified inside. She was a strong one, but he knew she would crumble if he persevered — and this position of power aroused him. It reminded him when he was the students’ representative in High School. He was a leader. He was meant to steer the others on the righteous path. Thus, people should respect him for his thoughtful guidance. The imagery dissolved as the overworked builder started to feel a pulling sensation in his loins. He leaned down on his widely spread thighs.

“Here’s what we’re gonna do. Dimitri will lead us downstairs and he’ll call his dad. Chief Wright will send us cops and we’ll put these abominations down.”

“Going to the basement sounds too dangerous right now.” Theodore frowned. “There has to be another way.”

“Perhaps we could create a diversion?” His girlfriend suggested.

“I don’t want to run around another time.” Sebastian pouted, sinking into the couch. “But if one of us has to sacrifice himself…. I’ll do it.”

“Stop fooling around, Seb. That’s not a game!” His best friend punched him.

“It sure feels like one to the fucker who set this up.” He added, his tone dark. “Heck, if that’s a punishment for faking a date with a guy, I would have never done it! That’s not worth it at all!”

“I’ll go alone.”

Heads turned toward the host, who sniffled and wiped his nose with his bare arm. Dimitri readjusted his posture on the couch so that he didn’t sit amorphously anymore. Victor glared at him, as he watched the cowboy try acting brave and shit in front of them. They didn’t need that kind of wannabe — if something were to happen, Victor HIMSELF would be the hero.

“You can’t possibly think you can go by yourself!” The Captain America ridiculed him.

“Asher is my best friend! I know he would never hurt me!”

“That’s not Asher!” The superhero snarled. “He won’t hesitate to rip your guts apart and fuck them with his freaky fagstick!”

“Believe me.” Dimitri shook his head. “I… I feel like he’s still in there, somehow.”

“You think you can get around that thing? You can’t even get over losing your little fag of a brother!”

“My brother ain’t a fag!” The cowboy burst, standing up, clouded by emotions.

“He’s definitely one now.”

“Guys, can we stop bickering at each other?” The girl pleaded with earnest demeanour.

“Jenny’s right.” Theo nodded. “But you can’t go down without any way to let us know if you need help.”

“What do you suggest, Einstein?” The host asked him.

“The walkie-talkies!” The couple answered in unison, looking at each other.

“Wait, didn’t we let them in the shed… with… you know?” Sebastian inquired with a low voice.

“No, I put them in my purse back there.” Jennifer explained. “They’re… upstairs in the guest room.”

Victor looked at the quartet before him as they kept blabbering and making up some dumb plan. And walkie-talkies, really? If they were actually going to follow this sick game, even if that’s just to rule Dimitri out of the way, then he’d play. As the host and biggest guy in terms of strength and build, the cowboy was the only one that Victor could truly see as a potential threat tonight. Losing Dimitri would only give him freewill around the house — no matter if that meant to burn it to the ground with the monsters in.

“Go get the talkies, Jen.” Victor grinned. “We’ve got a spy going on a mission.”

~    ~    ~    ~    ~
~ Sunday, November 1st, 2020 — 3:30 AM ~
~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Each step down the abyssal stairs felt like a fall into hell. Dimitri swallowed his pasty saliva, following the light from his torch toward destination. His grasp onto the flashlight squeezed as he apprehended what lurked into the darkness of the basement. With a deep inspiration and reminding himself that he had the walkie-talkie latched on his belt, he went for the knob and proceeded into the shadows.

Asher was nowhere to be seen. No sounds — only the incessant pounding of his heart echoing in his eardrums. His shallow breaths addled to the fearful symphony. The fright seized him at the throat, as if it were taunting him, invisible in the obscurity. The fatigue was weighing him down, the alertness of his senses slower. As if it were mocking him, the blackout only prevented him from pouring himself a mug of much needed hot coffee.

“Dimitri, can you hear me?”

The man jumped a foot in the air, almost knocking his head against the ceiling from doing so. He aimed his flashlight in every direction for the source of the voice until he realized it was someone speaking over the radio. Pumped with adrenaline, the cowboy gritted his teeth in annoyance. He grabbed the telecom and prepared to say a word when the basement door snapped shut behind him — he was locked in the subfloor once again.

“Damn it!” He cussed in a whisper before approaching the microphone to his mouth. “The door closed behind me.”

“Just do what you’re supposed to do.” Victor’s voiced sizzled through parasite noises. “Keep us informed.”

“Roger.” Dimitri concluded before discarding the walkie-talkie to his waist.

The host took a deep breath. He entered the ruined bar once more. The wind seemed to have picked on outside. The curtains by the broken window blew with the flurry, the room’s temperature dropped considerably since the last time he’s been here. The floor was still littered with glass shards and various liquids, but there was no trace of the red-haired brute. The clinking noise of his footsteps on the pieces reminded him of his long gone brother. The thought of how he reprimanded him earlier and how he mocked him from being scared only sank the pang of guilt further down his guts. The man shook the memory away, focussing on the present task — reaching the landline.

Dimitri pushed the ajar door opened, the frame split at the knob from the earlier chase. The reunion chamber was as dark as the theatre, with no windows or incoming light source but the cowboy’s torch. The lad aimed the beam for the further corner of the room. There it was, on top of a filing cabinet. With a brief look around, the anxious man bit his tongue and went for the goal. Against all odds, his flashlight surrendered on him right then.

“Ah! You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Dimitri gasped, pulling the walkie-talkie before tripping over a moved out chair. “Fuck!”

“Dimi! Is everything alright? What’s happening?” Jenny’s voice resounded through the speaker.

“My light’s dead!” He grumbled.

The nervousness was rising up once again. He knew his basement enough to maneuver around in normal times — which meant without the place wrecked and the risk of getting chased by fucking demons.

“Dimi, do you want me to come down?” Sebastian spoke through the telecom.

A sudden dazzle hit Dimitri out of nowhere. The lad jerked up on his legs and brought his arms to his face to block the blazing light. Just as the silhouette slowly shaped itself by the archives’ doorframe, the cowboy’s heart almost leaped out from his chest. That was one of those monsters.

“Sup, bro?” It boomed, its fangs faintly glowing under the red eyes in the dark.

Dimitri backed off against the wall, sweating in fear at the towering build of his once-best friend. He had a chance to run back. Just as he attempted to dash into the bar again, he stopped in his tracks as he noticed another beast block his way out. The monster was jerking off openly, the preseminal fluids oozing gleamed in the moonlight.

“What’s the matter, big bro?” It grinned, stepping closer.

“Lar— Larry?!” The cowboy mumbled, light-headed from seeing the gigantic creature that his younger sibling had become.

“Leave him to me, Lar.” Asher smirked menacingly.

“I will. I think you have some catching up to do.” The junior said, slamming the door shut, trapping Dimitri inside the reunion room with Asher.

The man turned to the red-haired beast, who did not move from his initial position. The door that Larry had just closed had its frame broken — perhaps Dimitri could escape. But upon trying to force it, he realized his brother must have put something to prevent it from opening. Still, it shook a little in a repetitive motion… that only suggested one thing.

“I’ll give you the time you need, guys!” Larry mocked with a demonic laugh. “Don’t mind me!”

The sight of his brother masturbating had been repellent enough, but the idea of him listening to him jerking off against the frame made it just as worse. The constant banging of the door kept reminding Dimitri of Larry’s lewd strokes. 

“Dimitri! Can you hear us? What’s going on?” The voice on the walkie-talkie worried.

“Tell them, Dimi.” Asher said tenderly.

The cowboy looked at the bear-like demon blocking his now sole way out. Just as the other beasts, it was slowly rubbing an oversized fat dong, which drooled consistently before itself. The sight was erratically bilious, even more so by the musk lingering around the monster. It was almost enough to make the man puke, but he managed to keep himself together as he brought the radio to his mouth.

“I… I fell down. I’m fine now. My light’s back. Roger.”

Dimitri didn’t know why he lied — the words just flowed out from him. Asher actually looked as surprised as he was.

“You didn’t tell them?”

“What good would it even do?” Dimitri shivered, tensed. “Vic would just try shooting you down until you don’t move anymore.”

“He has not figured it out already, didn’t he?” Asher grinned. “The more you try to kill us, the more we change. We feed on your homophobia, which fuels us into monsters.”

“You— you’re immortal?”

“Maybe? At least until the game ends. Who knows how it will end!”

“Asher… please, you’ve got to believe me. I didn’t mean to be an asshole to you or my brother or anyone!”

“Are you sure or are you just saying that cause you’re scared to become one of us?”

“Ash… there has to be a way to make things up without losing ourselves to… to this gay nonsense! You like girls as much as I do, bro! Remember when you told me how much you love pussy before everyone got here?”

“That was before, Dimi. There’s no going back now. And I meant it, earlier. If I’m bound to be gay for the rest of my days, I’d rather be gay with you, bro.”

“Just listen to yourself! You sound like a sexual maniac! Were you the imposter all along, Ash? I… I can’t say it would not make me angry, but… but I thought we’d always have each other’s backs no matter what!”

“Not sure I’d show my back to any guy, but I’d do it for you if that’s what it takes.” Asher taunted, turning sideways and flaunting his ass provocatively.

The beast burst with laughter when a new message came from the walkie-talkie.

“Did you find the phone yet, Dimi?” Theodore resounded from the device.

Dimitri felt his face flush red. Asher’s smile faltered a bit.

“A landline?” He asked with his deep voice with an obvious hint of disappointment.

“My parents kept one in this room when they have meetings or emergencies.”

“That’s clever.”

The cowboy eyed between the beast and the phone in the corner. The red-hair must have noticed his behaviour since it started chuckling.

“Don’t you feel a bit guilty for what you’ve done?” Asher asked him.

“Are you really asking me this, now?”

“You knew I felt bad for Ken. Even before this whole game played out.” The bear smirked. “You, on the other hand, never admitted if you regretted bullying those guys in school.”

“Of course I felt bad, bro!” He blurted out, to Asher’s dismal.

“No, you don’t.”

“Fuck off, Ash! You don’t know me!”

“Yes, I do know you!” The beast growled at its friend’s outburst. “You’ve told me how much pleasure you took at showing how much better you were! I know it, because I was there — with you, Dimi!”

“Then why do you ask me that question if you already know the answer?”

“Cause you can’t even tell ME the truth!”

“Then yes! YES! I liked showing those fags how much better I was than them! Are you fuckin’ happy now, Ash?!”

A silence took place between the two arguing individuals, only filled with the jerking creature on the other side of the blocked door. Dimitri grimaced in the direction, then looked back at Asher. The host’s friends called him onto the radio once again, asking him about the telephone.

“Yes, I found it. I…” He started, glancing at the red-eyed beast across the table. “I’ll talk to you soon. Asher is close. Rogers.”

The statement amused the bellied monster.

“Close as in proximity or as in I’m about to cum?” Asher chuckled, giving a few thrusts forward to accentuate the joke.

“Cut that out, Ash!” Dimitri yelled.

“I’ve always felt at ease joking and telling you about my sex life with chicks, bro. Remember when we used to compete who scored the most in a week before the pandemic?”

“Yeah… but so what?”

“I meant it when I said you were the person I loved the most in the world, bro. I’ve always felt… good with you.”

Dimitri stiffened upon hearing the declaration once more. Asher opened his arms wide, just as he did in the bar earlier, welcoming him for a bro hug.

“Dude, I’m not falling for your games anymore.” The cowboy shook his head to deny the imagery, walking toward the phone. “If you really love me, like you say, just leave me and my friends alone.”

“Stop, Dimi.” Asher asserted, stepping in his direction. “Totally honest, bro. Just give me a bro hug. Nothing more, nothing less. Then, I’ll let you do your call. That, I can promise you, bro.”

Once again, the red-haired giant stretched his arms, ready to embrace the littler man. Dimitri’s knees almost failed upon staring into the hypnotic fiery eyes.

“No games, bro. Just you and me. Just like in the good old times.”

“You sound like a crappy romance book, Ash.” The cowboy bit his tongue as he saw the beast get closer to him.

Dimitri tried stepping back, unavoidably looking down at the monster cock… which seemed to have miraculously softened up a bit. Was Asher telling the truth? Asher walked forward again, but Dimitri didn’t move away this time. The giant approached until it reached its friend, then wrapped him into his arms. The cowboy tentatively reciprocated, sighing in relief as the warm embrace of his oldest pal engulfed him. It definitely felt odd to do so with someone so much taller and bulkier than he was used to, but the presence reminded him of Asher still.

“There, Dimi. Didn’t that feel good?” Asher patted his back with his bear-like mitt before parting ways.

“Felt weird, man.”

“Heh, heh. Well, a promise is a promise. Go on, bro. Make your call.”

Dimitri couldn’t believe his eyes. So… Asher was in there all along. He felt a twinge of loneliness when the behemoth stepped back and handed him the working flashlight. He didn’t know where Asher had found this one, but he was actually glad he did.

“I told you, bro. I’ll always have your back.” The red hair smirked with complicity.

“That sounds fucking gay, bro.”

“Got a problem with that, bro?”

“Shut up, bro.”

With the way opened, Dimitri headed to the filing cabinet and reached for the phone. Still slightly superstitious of Asher’s friendly behaviour, he turned around to keep an eye on him. The gigantic beast pulled a chair and sat down on it, making it groan audibly in complaints to its tremendous weight. The armrests were forced apart as much as they could to fit the massive ass. Dimitri would have laughed at the ridiculous display of his pal in normal times, but the earnestness of the events stopped him.

Grabbing on the telephone, Dimitri dialled for his father’s office — the number was written atop of a list on a notepad next to it. He believed it would be more effective to reach his patriarch than simply doing 9-1-1. It rang once. With each second he waited, Dimitri could feel his heartbeat increasing.

“I’m on the phone. I’m calling my dad directly. Roger.” He mentioned to his friends via the walkie-talkie.

The line rang for the third time. Dimitri feared his father would miss his call. He was growing sweaty from the stress when he heard someone catching up on the other side.

“Chief officer Wright — who’s this?” The gruff voice of the tired man answered.

“Dad? It’s me, Dimitri.”

“Dimi? What… why are you calling me at this hour of the night?”

“I… we’ve got a problem at home, dad.” Dimitri mumbled.

He was sweating more still, itchy even. He pulled on his shirt collar to let some steam out.

“What? What’s going on, Dimi? Did you or your brother get sick? You remember what I told you about the—…”

“We’re fine!” The son stopped him, growing short of breath, the heat killing him. “I mean, we’re not sick or anything. It’s just…”

“Are you drunk, Dimi?”

“What? No! I mean… I took some… but I’m not… drunk.” He mumbled, pulling harder on his collar, breaking the first button off his plaid shirt.

“Stop speaking like that Dimi. I’m not one of your friends. If you’re just trying to play a prank on me, it’s not gonna work.”

“No! Wait! Dad… it’s not… a joke!” Dimitri growled, just noticing now how his voice seemed dulled out and contorted, deepening.

“Then what is it, Dimi? I don’t have all night!”

The cowboy attempted answering yet no words came out. Slick with sweat, his moist hand dropped the phone as Dimitri fell to his knees. The heat was growing unbearable. Were his clothes tighter than before? His boots, which had been snug since the beginning of the party, were bursting around his uncontainable feet. Even his shirt had not been that constricting earlier.

“I’ve got work to do, Dimi.” His father declared. “Call me if you have an emergency.”

The line cut and Dimitri groaned uncomfortably as it seemed like the skin over his back would tear apart… and it felt like it did — a loud ripping sound filled the room. The fearful young man cried as he tried bearing through the unknown pain. He glanced to his side, in the direction of his best pal, masturbating on the burdened seat.

“You… you tricked me!” Dimitri blamed as his shirt split further down his spine.

“No, I didn’t.” Asher smiled smugly. “You cheated not only the game, but yourself.”

“Wha— what?!”

“Don’t you remember the rules? No cheating is allowed. That includes no contact with whoever outside the grounds.”

Dimitri’s eyes grew wide open at the realization. Did he… just lose? But he didn’t even have the chance to tell his dad anything!

“That’s… that’s not fair!” He cried as his back popped and stretched longer, untuckling the bottom of his shirt from his increasingly tighter jeans. “I didn’t know! You betrayed me!”

“I wasn’t sure it’d count as cheating, but it seems it did.”

“You should have told me!” Dimitri glared at him, his eyes turning red, his teeth sharpening.

“Would you have believed me if I did?”

“I don’t… I don’t know!” The cowboy snarled as he tried standing up, claws pushing out from his fingers.

Asher mimicked him by stretching up and walked to him. While Dimitri stood about two heads shorter than him at first, he seemed to have caught up to his chin now. The changing lad attempted to nudge the lumbering beast away, but his body ached and burned still, shaking his poor balance. The fighting put a smile on the taller behemoth’s face, his fang-filled maw curling into a naughty smirk.

Noises from the walkie-talkie alerted Dimitri — he had to inform the others before it’s too late. He went for the gadget attached to his belt when the leather snapped from the expansion of his physique. While not growing fatter, the cowboy’s whole torso was thickening up, muscles inflating over his already bodybuilder-like frame. Dimitri turned around to locate the missing radio, cussing under his ragged breath. Asher laughed at his disoriented and confused state, his best friend falling to his knees once more and he looked for the object in the dark.

“Asher! Please… help me! I’ve gotta tell the others!”

“Tell them what? To come downstairs and find us having sex?”

“We’re not having sex!” Dimitri growled as imagery of fucking with Asher started filling his mind. “No! We’re not! I’m straight! I like girls! I… I…!”

“We’re gay, bro.” Asher declared, falling to his knees behind him, stroking his inhumanly big hardon. “We’re gay for each other. As long as we keep having each other’s backs… we’ll be fine, bro.”

Dimitri trembled in horror as he felt his old jeans starting to give out around his swelling thighs.

“Going commando? Nice, bro.” Asher commented, moving closer and teasing the slowly ripping trousers with the tip of his moist erection.

“Don’t you dare—…”

SHRRRIIIP!

The red beast ripped apart what was left of the pants, revealing thick buns growing brown hair all over their ballooning form.

“Maybe I should think about joining you at the gym, Dimi! You’ve got some serious beef on your ass, bro!” He barked with appreciation.

The lad on all fours trashed away, trying to move as far from the horny monster as possible. He rolled to his flank, groaning in pain as he felt his ribcage expand at the same time, which forced him to lie turn on his back. More buttons popped off his checkered shirt, exposing more of his barrelling torso. His already mighty pecs pushed further, growing with each breath of the fighting young man. Dimitri gasped as Asher moved onto him, powerful mitts planted on either side of his swollen neck. The behemoth’s beergut pressed down on him, trapping him under his incredible bulk. The gleaming red eyes of the beast peered on Dimi’s own crimson irises, tears running on his cheeks as he kept denying the burgeoning desire within him — Asher himself.

“Stop fighting, Dimi.” Asher discouraged him. “It’s no use. I tried to fight and the end result stayed the same no matter what. Just embrace it, bro.”

“But… I’m not…”

“Do you love me, bro?”

“I… I do but… but…”

“But what?”

“But… not like this!” The bodybuilder cried.

More tears ran down his face as he shut his eyes.

“Look at me.” Asher told him.

He couldn’t bear staring into the devilish irises of his once-best friend. They emitted a sinful aura that dreaded him with unease. Each second he glanced into them, he felt himself falling more and more for the homosexual monster his pal had become.

“Look into my eyes, Dimitri.” He insisted.

“I can’t!”

“Why?”

Dimitri bellowed a complaint, his tone dropping in pitch as his Adam Apple bulged out. His neck was almost covered from the spreading of chest and facial hair.

“Be… because…”

“Because WHAT?” Asher humped him to emphasize the question, smearing precum all over his torso.

The lying lad’s eyes snapped opened at the gesture, unavoidably staring back into Asher’s, glowing with the same fire.

“Because I fucking LOVE you, Ash!” Dimitri exclaimed, his arms grasping onto the monster’s shoulders.

Without further talk, Asher leaned down onto his oldest friend and they kissed. The action reignited the cowboy’s transformation, which sped up frenziedly. Asher broke the kiss and stood on his knees, looking down at his changing buddy. He grabbed on the sides of the shirt and pulled them apart, blowing off the few remaining buttons. Dimitri arched his back in relief, squirming as the pain that once accompanied his metamorphosis grew blissful. Hurriedly, he reached for his increasingly constricted junk bulging at the front of his ruined pants. His hands shook so much he couldn’t grasp onto the button, so he resigned himself to rip the rest anyway.

As Dimitri worked on freeing his throbbing shaft, Asher stretched an arm and squeezed one of the thick male breasts that were slowly covered in dense chest hair. The muscles were still expanding, tearing and restructuring bigger every seconds, like Dimitri was going through workouts after workouts with instant regeneration. Asher grinned as he lightly scrapped the skin of his mate’s sternum — not enough to puncture it —, and watch the flesh harden up and reform with increased toughness.

Dimitri gasped and had his eyes rolling back, contorting himself as the playful friend brushed then pinched one of his erect nipples. Jolts of electricity traversed his frame which stretched longer and surged broader with muscles still. Jacking off with two hands, Dimitri was taken by surprise when Asher grabbed his growing mitts and pulled them above his head on the floor. The bulky beast leaned over the sculpted bodybuilder, both of their oversized dongs pulsing one against the other.

Like two pieces of a puzzle, Asher’s protruding gut pressed hard against Dimitri’s shredded abs while the Adonis’s massive pec shelve reached the bear’s chest atop the taut belly. The horny lads gyrated their hips, frotting their enormous boners in their lecherous frenzy. Dimitri kissed his lover who eventually let go of his arms — so they could hold onto each other’s bucking hips.

With every hump, the once cowboy could feel his dick pulsate and stretch, piling on fraction after fraction of an inch, attaining Asher’s footlong length, then surpassing it by a few. His balls stayed close to his member, yet swelled larger, outstripping the size of limes, lemons and even oranges. If the two horny lads had not been pounding at each other, they would have taken notice their furry middles were now soaked and sticky with precum.

With one loud cry, Dimitri came. The fluids tangling their belly hairs exploded in quantities from the unavoidable flood, dripping by their sides. Asher kissed his lover, roaring himself as he blew his load from acknowledging his buddy’s climax. The combined ejaculations soon created a mess befitting of a broken dam.

The two beasts stayed one on top of the other for a moment, taking their time to get over the intense orgasm they just underwent together. Dimitri tapped on his best friend’s back to let him know he needed some air. Once the bulky demon moved out of the way, their torsos still linked by several long strings of semen, Dimitri reached for the walkie-talkie under the reunion table — he could see in the dark as perfectly as during the day now.

“I’m there, guys.” He spoke, his voice considerably deeper than it had been a few minutes prior.

“Dimitri! What happened?!” Victor scowled. “Why did you take so long to answer?!”

“I cheated. I lost the game.” He added before he shucked off the device while looking down at his best friend, groping at himself again.

“What?! How?! Dimi?! Are you still there?!” Mixed voices from his guests called through the speakers.

“Avenge the gays.” Dimitri licked his lips, kneeling next to his lover and grabbing Asher’s already throbbing boner. “Convert the homophobes — until there are none.”

• Like 9