Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

A warm hug from a bronzed bodybuilder with bulging biceps, bouncing pecs and a mohawk? 🤪

Not quite there yet, but close! 😂😏😋

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

On the writing front - not sure if I'm qualified to be giving out advice but whatever you want to write, just give it a go and keep at it

You're definitely qualified to give writing advice because every story you create is a wonderful blend of "Aww, you made me feel things." and "Holy fucking shit, what a hot and sexy stud!"

So I take your advice and run with it.👍

• Like 1

PART THREE

Seventeen

“Mate - your Mitchell “The Machine” Murray post on Instagram is now on one point five k likes. That’s fucking mental!”

I look up from my laptop and over at Shaun from my bed and smirk.

My Instagram HAS gone a bit mad since the McCarthy Classic. I’ve got a ton of new followers - many well-known bodybuilders, including THE Brad McCarthy! Brad McCarthy now follows me on Instagram. How fucking crazy is that? 

There have been a couple of pictures of the six of us who guest posed floating about on the Internet. And a really good quality video of the posedown has popped up on YouTube. Someone even left a comment saying the two short guys are the best. Which is a little weird to get my head around. I mean - I kinda know my physique is good, but I was easily the smallest guy on that stage. 

I can’t deny they’re wrong on the Ozzie front though. That boy’s physique looks fucking incredible on camera. The unique abs. The balloon-like pecs. The shredded quads. That huge arse. Those short, thick biceps. The biceps I got to fucking feel and squeeze when he flexed them for me that night in Chicago. After he kissed me. And before I fucked him. I FUCKED Seth “Ozzie” Osman. I still can’t believe that happened. That I woke up the next morning in the same bed as him with his huge bronzed arm around me. Which wasn’t completely unpleasant. 

Oh, and yes, mine and Ozzie’s head to head crab most muscular at the end of the posedown (complete with Ozzie’s loud cocky yell) looks fucking awesome in the video. You should see my face afterwards. I’ve got this massive fuck off smile on my face. It’s weird to see because I had no idea I was doing that. I just remember being on this massive high. But there I am - doing this big sort of smug-looking grin because I’d just guest posed at the McCarthy Classic and ended it with a head to head most muscular with the cockiest and loudest bodybuilder on stage.

I’ve been back at university for three days and I haven’t seen or heard from Ozzie. Which I guess is not that weird when you think about it. We’re in different years. We don’t have any lectures together. The only time we really saw or spoke to each other before the McCarthy Classic trip was in those meetings we had with Dave Walker. Oh - and that one time in the changing rooms of the gym when I completely ripped apart his style of posing.

It’s not like we can even text each other either since we didn’t exchange numbers. In a weird way, I’m sort of glad about that. I don’t really want to be sitting here on my bed wondering whether Seth fucking “Ozzie” Osman is going to reply to a text I’ve sent him. Not that I’m convinced I would. I mean … this is fucking Ozzie we’re talking about. I mean … yes, the sex was hot. (Okay - it was REALLY fucking hot.) And yes, he’s a really good kisser. (Okay - he’s a fucking amazing kisser.) And yes, I’ve been thinking about his crazy abs and bouncing balloon-like pecs and bronzed bulging biceps which I got to feel and squeeze when he flexed them for me and every time I think about that I get a massive fucking hard on - but it’s STILL Ozzie. Annoying twat Ozzie who winds me up by making up stupid songs about me and calling me annoying nicknames. The sex and the kissing and those hot fucking abs don’t take any of that other stuff away.

“Oh - Ash says he’s up for Saturday,” I tell Shaun. 

He gives me a look with a raised eyebrow. “Really?!”

I smile and nod. To be honest, I'm surprised that Ash has agreed to come to the SU bar on Saturday night too. It’s mainly for Shaun’s benefit, but I’m actually looking forward to it. It’ll be the first time we’ll have gone as a foursome this term. Although (and I only thought about this AFTER Ash agreed to come) there’s a chance that might become a sixsome. Because I just have this image of Ash rocking up with his new mates Kieran and Connell.

I really hope he doesn’t. Not because I have a problem with those guys. I really warmed up to Connell towards the end of the trip. I’m still wary of Kieran. Although I can’t really say I’m that pissed off about the whole room debacle. Because if Kieran hadn’t stolen my single room, I wouldn’t have been with Seth “Ozzie” Osman on the last night of the trip. He would never have sat on my hotel bed and kissed me. I would have never felt his flexed biceps. Or woken up with his arm around me. He wouldn’t have made me cum three times and given me some of the hottest sex I’ve ever fucking had.

But I don’t really want them there on Saturday because the conversation will no doubt just be focused on the McCarthy Classic. And although Shaun’s been really good about the whole thing since we got back, it’s obviously still a bit of a delicate subject. I don’t really think he’d want to sit there the whole night listening to everyone go on about this amazing thing he missed out on. 

“I keep meaning to ask - did you go out in Chicago?” Shaun asks. “After the show?”

I feel a weird pinch of nerves in my chest. “Erm … sort of,” I tell him not looking up from my laptop. And then I tell Shaun the story of how I couldn’t get into the over 21’s club without ID, which he seems to find hilarious.

“What did you do, then?”

I went to a supermarket and flexed topless with Seth “Ozzie” Osman. Before I fucked him in our shared hotel room. 

“Just … went to a pub.”

Shaun screws up his face. 

“With Ozzie,” I say, my stomach tightening. 

“Oh right!” Shaun says, pulling a surprised face. Then he shrugs and goes back to his laptop. 

If only Shaun knew.

As I’m making my way to the Watson House gym for my first training session with Walker since the McCarthy Classic there’s one particular thing (or make that one particular person) who’s preoccupying my thoughts. A certain jug-eared teaching assistant with whom things weren’t exactly great with the last time I saw him.

I have no idea whether he’s going to be in this particular training session. He usually is on a Wednesday, but that was before. I don’t even know where I stand with Adam Lloyd anymore. Are we still friends? Are we something more? I thought maybe we were. Or at least could be. Maybe in the grand scheme of things, Adam finding out about the whole Woody, Luke, Facebook post drama is a good thing. Because if things don’t properly start up with Adam Lloyd, they can’t then go disastrously wrong like they always seem to do.

As soon as I walk into the gym, I get my answer. Because, standing next to Dave Walker, towering over him and bulging out of a tight black vest (Jesus!) is his six-foot teaching assistant. Still as tank-sized and jug-eared as before. My stomach does this weird fluttery thing when I see him. I know it’s only been a week, but I’d almost forgotten how fucking huge and good looking this guy is. 

My stomach tightens as I approach them. I have no idea what’s about to happen.

“Here he is!” Walker says, cheerily. I look at Adam. He seems a little nervous, but definitely more relaxed than he was the last few times we trained together.

“Mr Head-to-Head Most Muscular!” Walker teases.

I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth as Adam’s mouth curls into a cheeky tight-lipped grin. Our eyes lock and now we’re suddenly smiling at each other.

“All right, Deano?” he says, suddenly looking a little awkward. He’s definitely nervous. 

“Yeah. You?” I ask, feeling nervous and awkward myself. I can’t help feeling like maybe he wants things to get back to normal. Maybe I’m getting that completely wrong. Who knows what’s going on in Adam Lloyd’s head.

Things seem to relax as we get down to the task of training (as they usually do). When we’re done, I wonder whether he’s going to follow me to the changing rooms and strike up a conversation like he has done before. But he doesn’t. He just gives me a warm, tight-lipped smile and says bye like Walker does. 

So I guess that’s that. Things don’t seem as awkward as they were before the Chicago trip, but I’m not sure they’re exactly back to normal. I’m not really sure how to feel about that. In a weird way, I think I’m kind of relieved. Maybe it’s just best that things don’t go any further with Adam Lloyd.

But then, when I’m coming out of the changing rooms with my bag slung over my shoulder, who should be RIGHT fucking there also walking towards the exit doors, but Adam fucking Lloyd. Now covered up by his red Montgomery University hoodie.

“All right. Again!” he says, with a little smile. 

I feel myself melting a little as I smile back at him. And now I’m right behind him walking out of the gym. Those huge cushions of arse meat bulging underneath his trackies. Jesus. I’d also forgotten how huge Adam’s arse is. It’s like a different kind of huge to Ozzie’s. Ozzie’s arse is smaller and rounder but it looks bigger because of his smaller frame. And now I’m getting a hard on. Jesus!

Adam turns to me when we’re outside the gym. Okay - this is kind of awkward. “Are you …,” he asks, pointing down the corridor in the direction I’m heading.

“Yep!”

He nods and falls in line with me. So I guess this is happening. Here I am again. Walking alongside Adam Lloyd. I guess he’s officially not ignoring and avoiding me anymore then.

“So … I heard you had to share a room with Ozzie?”

I start smiling. Which makes me nervous. Like it’ll give something away. I give Adam a pointed look and a raised eyebrow and he grins back at me.

“I bet that was entertaining!”

“Mmmm. That’s one word for it.”

Adam’s still grinning at me. This warm, crooked grin. I can't lie - I've missed this. Being with Adam Lloyd. Talking to him. Feeling that chemistry between us. Which is clearly still there. Though maybe not as much as it was before all the pre-McCarthy Classic drama.

“So, I’ve gotta ask …,”

I feel a weird mix of nerves and excitement. I have no idea what’s coming next.

“What was it like meeting Tommy Foster?”

I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth to stop myself from smiling so much. “It was … pretty fucking amazing!” I confess.

I look over at Adam Lloyd and he gives me this knowing grin. I’m suddenly transported back to sitting in his third-year dorm room slash mini fucking apartment a few weeks ago where we confessed to each other that we both like lads. And when he told me that Tommy Foster is apparently gay. And I’m suddenly overwhelmed by the fact that this bodybuilder walking next to me - who is huge and good looking and pretty fucking hot - actually likes lads. And that something could potentially happen between us. 

I tell him about the bodybuilders I met at the meet and greet. I tell him how starstruck I was by Felix King. How utterly fucking huge Austin “Kapman” Kaplan was. How friendly Nathan Marrett was and the story about him visiting my dad’s gym. And how insanely surreal it was to be shaking hands with and talking to Mitchell “The Machine” Murray, who had this incredible presence about him. 

We start slowing down because my dorm room is in view. For a split second, I have this crazy thought of inviting Adam into my room. To do what, I have no idea. I don’t have an Xbox series X. Or a two-seater sofa for us to sit on. Plus, there’s a very good chance Shaun is in there lying on his bed at this very moment.

“I bet the end of term bodybuilding show’s gonna feel a bit lame in comparison,” Adam says as we approach my door.

I smile. “Mmmm. Nah - it’ll still be good!” I say, looking over to see him giving me a warm grin. 

And now we’re standing outside my door. Facing each other. Adam Lloyd towering over me. With his tank-sized physique. And his big jug ears.

“You were awesome … by the way!”

Fuck. I feel this warmth go through me. He’s so genuine and sincere.

“I mean, you were ALL awesome, but …,” Adam trails off. He doesn't finish his sentence, but I know what he meant to say. You were especially awesome. He’s giving me a cute smile and my stomach does something weird. Then he bites his lip and looks a little coy and nervous all of a sudden. 

He says he’ll see me for training tomorrow, and then Adam Lloyd walks off down the corridor. I’m so tempted to look back, but I don’t. I’m smiling to myself, feeling this warmth, but then it suddenly changes. It’s like this realisation waves over me. That things were not exactly great between us before the McCarthy Classic. And now I’m suddenly thinking about that week leading up to the trip. Adam ignoring my texts. Avoiding me and missing our training sessions. I’m thinking about how he suddenly turned on me. And how that made me feel. And I’m no longer smiling.

I open the door to my dorm room. And as soon as I step inside, my heart jumps into my throat. Because Shaun’s not alone. Because there’s someone fucking LYING on my bed. Someone I haven’t seen or heard from for the past three days.

I look at Shaun, who’s giving me a confused and amused smirk. Clearly as baffled as I am that Seth fucking “Ozzie” Osman is casually lying on my mattress in his green Montgomery University hoodie giving me a big, cheeky smirk. 

“All right, Little Dude?”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

The chapter has closed with the 'Heartbreak Kid' on the verge of getting a bit overwhelmed on three fronts!  Can Ozzie hold back, in front of Shaun, to say and do exactly what he's there for?  Is Shaun pining for his roommate, afraid to make the first move?  Is Adam proceeding gingerly toward a relationship with someone he really does care for a lot? 

MA - the suspense is killing us!   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ozzie! 

He's the sun that puts everyone else in the shade!

I LOVE his character!  He's a great addition to the series - someone who can get out of his own head and actually make Deano verbalize his own thoughts!

[Maybe Ozzie is part American?  LOL Brash, obnoxious, over-the-top -- isn't that the American stereotype?!! - None of this famous British reserve!!]

LOL!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Ozzie! 

I LOVE his character!  He's a great addition to the series - someone who can get out of his own head and actually make Deano verbalize his own thoughts!

[Maybe Ozzie is part American?  LOL Brash, obnoxious, over-the-top -- isn't that the American stereotype?!! - None of this famous British reserve!!]

LOL!

Ha!  Speak for yourself about 'obnoxious' American!  But, it was very obvious, in Chicago, that Ozzie was making Deano very happy, either on stage with their posing together, or later in the hotel room.  And it was Ozzie who was responsible for the really sweet feelings of  major self-worth that Deano felt at the competition in our reading of MA's wonderful story!

• Like 3

On 11/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, tboh86 said:

Omg yes! Please @brawnygods give us a teaser. It's been at least 3-4 times (both in the story and in reality) that someone has brought up how sexy Deano looks with his painted on jeans. Even Henderson had to admit it! I'm sure he is a sight to behold! What would be even better @muscleaddictis if at some point at MU someone catches Deano wearing his posing trunks underneath those skinny jeans! 🤩

You know they'd be velvet trunks though, right?? 😩

Brawny did post a Halloween themed illustration recently of a guy wearing skinny jeans so that should give you a bit of an idea of what that Deano illustration might look like...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Ozzie! 

LOL!

Haha!! I honestly didn't know what people would think of Ozzie or wether anyone would actually like him (and not many of you were mentioning him during "Part One")! He's such a fun character to write. And I don't think I'll be spoiling anything by saying there's more of him to uncover. 😏

• Like 5