An average night out? | Pt. 1 - 7.2 (last update: 08-10)

hairymusclemorphs

This story is just getting hotter and hotter! So much growth and hot scenes! And to think other characters are starting to grow and change too… FUUUCK! More!

• Like 3

Part 7.1

It took a while until Tom managed to get up. He slowly put on a pair of grey sweatpants and the same hoodie he wore on our first date. But I could swear... He looked more buffer than last time. I could see his happy trail, which led to his jockstrap.
I had only a few options that fit my new size. So I stuck with a pair of gym shorts and a tank top that looked painted onto my frame.
Tom wasn't a man of many words. But he was curious about who was so important that we stopped in front of that old, rocked-down gym.
"You don't have to worry bout Phil... He's straight after all". When I opened the gym's door, I was hit by an inhuman stench in my nose. My cock started throbbing when I lost control of my lust. I could sense the masculinity inside the air. Something was way off.
"Luke..." I heard Tom's weak voice when I slowly glanced over his frame. Spotting the massive puddle on his grey sweatpants. He blew a load. And he was sweating all over. "...What's going on in here?" His hard nipples pushed through the fabric of his hoodie when I wrapped my strong arm around his shoulders to pull him gently against my side while I muttered: "Guess Phil found his love for roids...."

We slowly made our way further down the empty hallway until we entered the gym. My eyes widened when I saw Phil... He was laying on the benchpress. Benching way too many plates while five pumped men stood around him. Worshipping his freakish guns. His sweaty pecs and abs. His cock was inhuman. It was grinding against the weight bar each time when he pushed it back up for another rep.
Each movement made his muscles bigger and thicker. His balls forced his quads further apart while two men were licking all over his hairy nuts.

I pulled Tom tighter against my pits. It probably was better if he didn't even get a chance to see Phil right now... The doors slammed shut behind us when I slowly realized we were not alone. Two huge freaks positioned themselves in front of the immense doors.

They were smaller than me. A head smaller, to be precise. Yet they looked eager to stop anyone who tried to get back out. "BOSS... INTRUDERS". He was moaning slightly while they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

My cock hardened when I saw Phil's body slowly stop mid-set. He slowly bends the metal bar and weights in between his arms. As if he planned that whole show just for me.
He took his time to slowly get off the bench press. His cock was oozing out thick gallons of white cream, which his slaves just licked off the floor immediately after he left his spot.
I could see them grow slightly with each lick they made. Phil's musk was intoxicating. And his attitude was off another world.
"Finally... Thought you'd never show up for your breeding session" The floor shook under each of Phil's steps. His head was brushing against the ceiling. His cock left a trail of cum while his body seemed to grow with each step.
Tom freed himself off my arm when he squirmed and blew another load while he couldn't resist the force. He couldn't resist Phil's presence. His potent attitude. Tom dropped to his knees wide-eyed while staring at my old friend in disbelief.
"You really grew into a freak, Phil" I could feel my cock edging. Phil took his chance. His monstrous cock pushed up against my massive chest and face when he finally stopped. "You're the first who doesn't drop to his knees for his new master" He flexed both of his monstrous arms. His sweaty pits released even more musk into the air when my cock suddenly exploded. Blowing a massive load against my jockstrap and legs.
"Damn yeah, Luke... Always knew you're a fucking runt like the others... Now get on your knees and suck my fucking nuts" His voice dropped another octave when his body seemed to grow right in front of us. The ceiling slightly rippled when I slowly got down to my knees, unable to move alone. My clothes tore apart like paper when my body grew just by inhaling his musk. But I couldn't think clearly. To make the sensation worse, I could feel his rough foot grinding down against my full-length shaft. Raising the pressure slowly. I let out an uncontrolled long moan which apparently only turned him on even more.
"START WORKING, RUNT" I felt his foot kick against my massive abs. Pushing me off my feet and into the wall behind me. My cock blew an even bigger load all over his body, which only worsened his growth. He slowly rubbed it into his massive pecs. His eyes slightly widened while he grinned even cockier... "Damn... Looks like you still got some roids for Daddy Phil" The ground shook when he slowly advanced. The ceiling ripped open while his neck had already burst through. He didn't even try to crunch down. He just wanted more of that stuff. And he knew where he could get it.
I still lay on the ground. Panting when Phil managed to get a grip on my neck, lifting me off the ground until he slowly fidgeted with his inhuman cock.
I could see his cockslit oozing out inhuman amounts of thick pre. "Come on, runt... Cum inside Daddy's shaft... Gimme your pathetic load" He slowly pushed his cock down until it was at my hip height.
He grabbed my head and forced it underneath his sweaty right pit when I wanted to pull back. I inhaled his musk directly. My muscles grew from the scent alone. My pecs pushed out until I heard my tanktop, shorts, and jockstrap tearing apart like paper.
I got hornier... Way hornier... I wanted to breed someone... Something... When he released me, I slowly grinned at him. Pulled his shaft further down towards me before I slowly pushed my forearm-long shaft down his piss-slit. It only took seconds until Phil's cock spasmed and slowly pulled my total weight off the ground into the air up against his massive abs and pecs.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

I could feel Phils' rough hands when he just wrapped them around my pumped glutes. Forcing his large unnormal fingers between my cheeks and down my hole, forcing me to blow my load in mere seconds.
But he made the calculation without his own cock's pressure. My load just pushed halfway down his shafts, which made him already edge. I could see a fraction of submissiveness in his gaze. A moment where his legs slightly weakened underneath the pleasure when his cock just oozed out more of his pre. Forcing all of my cum back down into my nuts
"NNNGHH FUOOOCK!" I inhaled the musky air when my balls pushed outwards bigger and thicker. My cock was rippling inside his shaft. Slowly elongating, thickening. I tried blowing another load, but his cock forced all of it back inside my nuts along with an inhuman amount of his cum-like pre.
It was mixing with my own jizz when I felt it in my veins. My muscle fibers rippled. Flexed while I thought Phil's unskilled fingers were inside my ass. He clearly was unskilled in that manner.
My balls slowly adapted to the newfound pressure. I couldn't see Phil's face from my current spot. But he knew he wasn't getting the liked result when he lifted me off his piss-slit further up until my cock slammed in between his abs and pecs. I could feel his member slapping up against my ass. A constant flow of pre ran over my back before he slowly leaned in... "Guess my fuckboy needs a lecture then, huh?" Who is he calling fuckboy? My muscles slightly tensed when I felt his inhuman abs flex around my shaft. Squeezing it harder than Tom could with his ass. I almost blew another load when I crawled my fingers into his hairy, sweaty pecs. My whole body was tensing when I felt his fingers forcing my cheeks open to give his cock some room to enter.
My muscles adapted and rippled all over myself when I felt my pecs slowly grinding against his. He couldn't see my transformation. His pecs just blocked his sight at me... But I could already feel it. How my whole body slowly morphed into a new, better version of myself.

My quads exploded outwards along my calves before my cock shoved itself further between his pecs. I could finally feel the ground underneath me again. But it didn't stop there. I felt his cock starting to enter my ass. Filling me up like a truck with a gas tap. My abs were already pumped outwards like a roid gut. I could feel my growing balls constantly fighting with my quads while he kept shoving his unstable cock further down my ass. Fuck, it had to be longer and thicker than my arm.

My current size and strength were probably the only reason why he didn't pierce me to shreds with it. He was close to the edge when I heard him panting. Sweat was constantly dripping down on me. How his deep, masculine voice slightly raised at the end of his lines. "Like Daddies Cock, boy?"
A grin ran over my lips when I had to squat down slightly to stay t his height and size. I slowly wrapped my arms around his upper body before simultaneously flexing my glutes and ass. He cried out in pleasure and pain. His cock blew his massive load down my ass in mere moments. "You really think you're the Alpha in here, huh?" My cock grew thicker, slowly pushing his heavy pecs further apart while I almost lost control of my lust and greed. I slowly pumped my massive quads and flexed my legs until I slowly squatted his whole weight off the ground.
Parts of the ceiling crumbled down on us when Phil finally realized he fucked up when he noticed how he couldn't move in my wrestling grip. His arms were pinned to his side. I slammed his body to the ground, now towering behind him. My cock was oozing pre all over Phil's body. I could feel the rage inside my veins. The unsatisfied lust when I slowly ran my huge rough hands along my fat throbbing shaft, ready to destroy his ass once and for all.
I halted when I felt two sculpted arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. It was Tom. He was hard, and his eyes were wide when he realized how massive I'd grown.
It was as if all the tension had just dropped off my shoulders. My sorrows just flooded away when I slowly turned and lifted Tom off the ground for a bear hug. I could feel his cock blow a load between my hairy, sweaty pecs while he wrapped his arms around my head, pulling his body close for a kiss.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1