On 11/22/2022 at 11:56 PM, CardiMuscleman said:

This picture was done by @powerbeats and although there is a story attached to it already, I would be very interested to see what you make of it. So that you know, this picture was taken in 1628, that here is Henri, he's 25 years old, 5ft 10, 207lbs in weight and has a secret desire in life, to become as big, strong and powerful as Porthos, the Titan of the Musketeers, who can lift that size boulder with ease.

64001081_Cardimuscleman-HenriAtlas-Heart.jpg.eb024474ff639bd840c1f3c9803bf332.jpg

Henri was a small man. He was scrawny, and wanted to be bigger. He wanted to be as powerful as Porthos, the titan of the musketeers. It was a big dream though, especially in 1628, where this story takes place. Henri was a young man, barely into adulthood, and already having a desire to become stronger and stronger, ever since seeing Porthos when he was younger. He felt like he wanted to be as powerful as Porthos, both as a tribute to the musketeer, as well as to be able to show off for the huge man. So, ever since the end of his teenage years, he worked hard to become as strong as his idol.

Day after day, he would go for runs, or perform basic exercises. It didn't do much, and he still had a small body. He was not happy with this, and he needed a solution. And what better way than to approach his idol head on. He approached Porthos for help, revealing his desire to the titan of a man. Porthos laughed, before he placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder. And he imparted knowledge that seemed bizarre. He told him that everyday, he should head to the nearby mountains, and work on lifting stones. Then, when he thought he could handle it, boulders. Then, if he could manage that...the nearby logs.

So, Henri took this advice to heart. He started with the smallest stones. He didn't feel any change. At least, not immediately. One day, he tried lifting a boulder, to test if he was ready. And he lifted it up quite high. He almost dropped it out of shock, and looked down at himself. He finally noticed that he had gotten huge, his clothes barely fitting. How had he not noticed this?! Not that he minded. He continued his workout, until eventually, he could drag a pair of logs back to town, one under each arm, and approached Porthos. The titan of a man was unsurprised, and merely grinned.

"About damn time. Welcome to titanhood, sport."

• Like 5

On 11/24/2022 at 8:24 AM, DawnFire98 said:

934e62549833315bc08fd32f43c870b8bad3c5ec

They all thought I was crazy! Well, I proved them wrong! I'm a scientist that works on a project to enhance bodybuilders, to make them much, much bigger! Why? Because, I dream of a utopia of huge, beautiful men. So, I offered a group of bodybuilders a chance to get bigger, and invited them to my lab - with pay, of course! So, I got them to come down to my lab. Once there, I got them all kitted up with gear, and then put masks on them. I told them that this was just breathing tubes, to test their breathing and such. This was a lie. The hose pumped my miracle drug into their systems. And they didn't realize. 

I then told them to turn their gaze down to the screens in front of them on the treadmills. They did so, unquestioningly, and I could see their eyes become spirals. My patented hypnosis program worked. They stared at their screens, fixated, running, the drugs pumping into their bodies. I had them run for an hour, to test, and I could see noticeable differences on all subjects. They had grown slightly taller, their asses and cocks and balls bigger too. Their muscles were slightly larger. As much as I'd love to have sampled those lovely cocks, I needed to change the dosage a bit, so the rest of their bodies could catch up.

A good week had passed, and I had a group of five men in bed with me, my willing toys. They were so huge, bigger than big, and with cocks the gods would drool over. They loved me, and I loved them. I wasn't going to let them go. Unfortunately, I had run out of my miracle drug, but what can I do? I know, take another huge load from my lovely toys...

• Like 7

On 11/29/2022 at 2:58 AM, TonnyGiant said:

IMG_20221128_134527.jpg.ab170fdeef382d7c637a1ccaf0f8ebab.jpg

I thought that becoming a dad would ruin my body, but, somehow, it only made me hotter. My wife had our son when I was 27. I was in amazing shape, and very handsome. I worked out every day, and took such good care of myself. I could flex, and make anyone I wanted swoon. But, once our child was growing up, it was harder and harder to visit the gym, and the dad bod started. My gut started growing out. I was shocked at how fast it grew, and it wasn't long until I was a flabby mess. I got depressed with myself, and distanced myself from my family. I still loved them immensely, but I never told them.

Our son moved out when he turned 19, went to college. He moved across the country. It was around then when I discovered that I was actually gay, and in heavy denial. I came out to my wife, and we divorced peacefully, and went our separate ways. That was when I met Davis. Davis was 25, and he was a big time gym nut. He didn't care that I was 46. In fact, that just made him lovingly call me daddy. It made me hard, I had to admit. And, with his help, I went back to the gym. He wanted to help me return to how I was before, cause he saw pictures, and saw my sad face when I talked about those times. Hell, he told me I could do a good workout, for that perfect dad bod.

So, after months of working out, I was back in my glory. Or, rather, close to my original glory. I still had a heavy gut, but I had the huge pecs and biceps I had before, and even my cock and balls benefitted from it. Daddy was looking good again, and Davis and I stayed together. Hell, I even noticed that he was packing on wait in the middle. Something tells me, and it might be my dad instincts, but something tells me that he wants to be like his dear old "daddy".

• Like 2

On 11/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, citizenies said:

20221106_082524.jpg.b8c38d17d779bc64f50b7cd4915738e0.jpg

I struck the hammer against the nail, securing the wood in place. I grinned at my work, wiping my huge arm across my sweaty forehead. I was a 6'6" Adonis, with pure power in my body. I looked at my coworker, who I caught staring at me. I chuckled, bouncing my pecs, which made him drop his hammer onto the floor below. I laughed, clapping his back, causing him to blush. He looked down at the scaffolding under his feet. He was always so shy, and so fucking cute. A young 19 year old that had just gotten out of school, and was eager to prove himself. Especially to me. I know he had a crush on me.

"Aww, did lil Bobby drop his hammer? Here, kid."

I tossed him my hammer, which he caught. He looked at it, not saying a word, before he got to work. I climbed down, grabbing his hammer, and came back up to help continue. I wanted to tease this boy more. I slipped my vest up and off, tossing it onto the railing, my powerful body on display, coated in a light sheen of sweat. I grin, moving over to the boy, and took his shoulder in my hand. He jumped, yelling, before he turned to look at me. He groaned a bit, and I could see his excitement. I leaned down to him, whispering.

"Fuck it, wanna head in and fuck?"

He stammered. So fucking cute. I lifted him up, and piggybacked him down the ladder. I could feel him cupping my pecs. It was so damn adorable. I took us inside, and, well, as you could probably figure, I bloated the cute boy with my jizz, and told him to take the day off. Poor boy couldn't walk straight after.

• Like 6

On 12/3/2022 at 7:30 AM, EeveeDixit said:

tumblr_oo7f7aAugT1srb60xo1_1280.jpg

When they looked at him, all they saw was a thug. A hooligan. Someone who wanted to cause problems for everyone, and try to get away with it. This wasn't the truth. Stu was a sweet man at heart, and was just rough in appearance. It didn't help that he wore the clothes he did to cover up his body. He was in amazing shape, and he would hide it, wanting to keep it to himself. He didn't wanna get in a relationship with someone who would look at his body, and think "damn, look at him. I want him in bed". He was wanting to find that perfect someone, and couldn't do it, for fear they'd use him for his body.

That was when he met Gareth. Gareth was a delivery boy for the local pizza place. He was to deliver a pizza to Stu. He got there, and was concerned when he saw the man inside. Stu saw Gareth, and saw this handsome man. He quickly ran over, which frightened Gareth. Stu quickly apologized, and explained himself, admitting his attraction to the young delivery man. Gareth calmed down a bit, and heard him out. Gareth felt bad for his initial reaction, and apologized in turn, telling Stu to skip the tip, as he felt bad for it now. Stu quickly invited him in, and explained his life to the delivery man, who listened to every word.

The pair soon ended up together, and now that he was in a happy relationship, Stu would wear less clothing, happy to show off his body, as this body was his boyfriend's now. Gareth didn't care about the body though. He loved the man contained within the body.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mystery79 said:

Sorry about that.  Hope this will work.

latest.pngspacer.png

Stallion was a well-dressed man, and loved having a lot of style to show off. He was rich, handsome, and in great shape. His life was perfect. He would show off at any moment, either by flaunting his swollen wallet, his fantastic wardrobe, or, on many occasions, his body, by tearing open his clothes, explaining he could always get replacement clothes. And, in addition to his heavy wallet, heavy body, and heavy wardrobe, he also had a heavy cock, which won him the adoration of many men. He had no problem with grinding it against someone to let them know "by the way, you're going to bed with me".

He was a show off, through and through. Hell, there was a time where he lasted for several hours in bed, far past the time his partner at the time lasted. He would dump his load in them, and leave them there, his work done. And he would dress, and head out. After all, he formed no attachments to anyone. For him, sex was purely a transaction. Most people were fine with this, as it meant they could come back as much as they want, and get some fun with him. After all, he loved repeat offenders, as he called them. He had many names on his list of boy toys, and they would all come back for more. He would attempt to remember their names, just to tell them, in his sultry way, that he owned them.

How did he get so rich, you're probably wondering. Well, the answer is simple - he used to make people pay him to have sex with them. And they would pay well. Was he proud of it? Absolutely! He fucked hard, and he fucked often! And, not only that, he was well paid for it. He has been tempted to charge people again, but at this point...it's merely for the pleasure for him, as he just loves being in bed.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, MuscleFan94 said:

(I'm so sorry for my absence! Took a break for the while! Getting back to stories now!)

Gary was a burly older guy. Strong, confident, and able to get what he wanted. He never missed out on a chance to show off his body. He was the definition of a bear. Muscular, with a bit of a gut, and hairy. He loved living the bear lifestyle. He had quit his old job, and took up a job carrying heavy logs and trunks out of worksites, and he was paid well. He saved the workers money on using big machines. He lived a great life. He just loved showing off too, showing up in his overalls, but he would often shed them off pretty quickly just to show off while he was working on getting rid of the trunks and logs.

He would often have many guys joining him in bed, being quite popular. He would often work at the gym, or rather, volunteer, as a personal trainer, and would head home with a different guy every night. He would display his body, and often carry the logs and trunks at work under his arms, giving him ample opportunity to flex and bounce his pecs. Most of the workers felt small next to him, which is impressive, as most were taller than him, but weren't as built as him. They would often stay back from him, as he would often order them to rub his arms. And he never took no for an answer.

No worries about the break, we all need them. Thank you for the short story! It's interesting to see what someone else can come up while looking at the provided pictures.👍

1 hour ago, flamedelft said:

No worries about the break, we all need them. Thank you for the short story! It's interesting to see what someone else can come up while looking at the provided pictures.👍

Thanks for understanding! I'm glad you like the story! I try to make the stories a bit more interesting.