9 hours ago, TonnyGiant said:

Screenshot_20220831-152352-1.jpg.d5266904b95f10d208227ff30181ed51.jpg

You see the texted picture of your high school sweetheart on your phone. You haven't seen him in years, since he went off overseas. But, here he was saying he was back in town, and looking to hang out again. You look at the picture again. He was fuckin' huge! You remember the scrawny little man that he was in high school, who'd run out of breath easily. You quickly texted your address to him, and told him you get off work in an hour. He sends back a winky face. You can't help but smile, glad to see him again. You were so ready for your damn shift to be over so you could head home and see him. Your dick was already straining your pants hard.

The end of your shift couldn't come fast enough. You practically ran out the door and clambered into your car, trying to be as fast as legally possible on the roads. You got home in about five minutes, and could see the huge hulking mass of the man you adored in high school sitting on your porch. You quickly ran up to him, and noticed that he was sitting on a pile of broken wood on the porch.

"Hah, sorry, bro, I was a bit too big for your bench."

He smiled wide. He was almost as tall as you are sitting down. Fuck, he's so huge. He followed you inside, and you couldn't help but grab his biceps, stroking them, your dick straining, leaking pre through your pants. He gets an idea, and flexed his pecs, tearing his shirt open, and laid down. He made you sit on his belly, and you could feel those well defined abs under your ass. He undoes your pants, and begins forcing you to pecfuck him. He groans, as he flexed to keep your dick pinned in place, as you moan, arching your back. You couldn't stop yourself from painting your load over his neck, face, and pecs. You lay down on him, kissing him passionately, before he softly whispers to you.

"So, uh, hey, do you think I could stay?"

"For you, babe, you can stay if you promise to be mine."

"Deal, bro."

• Like 7

8 hours ago, furfucked said:

1567603752.shoegaze._coachwulff2.thumb.png.6394f3bd56e41b7ed7ec9fd7345855bc.png

For your consideration. 

A few years back, an epidemic sweeped across the world. Nothing like a flu, or a disease. It was a strange contagion that would randomly transform 50% of the world's population into anthro animals. Loved ones watched as their family or friends became animals of different kinds. The change was hard at first, but the world quickly adapted. I wasn't one of the affected, but I always found the changed very...attractive. Hell, my ex was a cute cat guy. But this story isn't about him. It's about my coach. And how I ended up becoming his cock-sucking obedient bitch, constantly full of his jizz.

I was a quarterback on a football team. Nothing big league, just for fun. Our coach was a hyena. And he was fucking huge. He wasn't very smart, it seemed like, because he never wore clothes big enough for himself. And he was constantly sweating, and gave off a strangely arousing scent. Well, one day, after practice, he wanted to talk to me. So I followed him to his office in the small place our team had. He told me he was proud of my work on the field, but he felt I needed a little extra training. He tugged his shorts down, and laid the hugest cock I'd ever seen on the desk. It was so huge, and I was drooling at the sight of it.

"This is a real man's dick, humie. Go ahead, open your mouth."

I was taken aback at first, and explained I had a boyfriend. He told me that he didn't have to know. I couldn't stop myself. I took that thing so fast into my mouth, I almost choked. I gagged a bit at the sweat, but I adjusted fast, and I could tell coach was enjoying himself. He moaned happily, thrusting against my face as I sucked. I felt his heavy balls bumping against my chin, as I looked up at his huge, powerful, muscular body. Fuck, he was so hot. That was when he decided to release. I felt my shirt push up as my gut swelled with his seed. I pulled back, panting as I noticed how heavy I was.

"Now, that's a quarterback's body, humie. Good boy. Same time tomorrow."

And he left me in the office alone to clean up. I went back, of course. How could you not? After all, I've started noticing that I'm slowly changing into a hyena myself...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mystery79 said:

I always wondered what happened if you met a guy like him in Egypt.

23649_1407005654641_1217409456_1183859_2724266_n.jpg

23649_1407049975749_1217409456_1183999_7822329_n.jpg

I was in a bad place in my life, and decided to go overseas to Egypt to experience some culture, thinking it could clear my head. So, I headed over there. I got a look at the local culture, and toured around. I was at the point where my wallet was running on empty. That was when I ran into Asim. We met in a coffee place, and got to talking. He said he could sense that I was down and out of luck, and he wanted to help me. He told me that he was a treasure hunter, and that he was experiencing good luck on his endeavours. He was such a handsome man, and I had nothing to lose, so I said yes. He told me he'd get in touch.

Later that day, he messaged me, telling me to meet him at the same coffee place. When I got there, he told me that he found a good treasure nearby. So, I followed him into a weirdly out of place forest. We found an ancient temple, and found an artifact there. I felt strange approaching it. It looked like an idol of a muscular, handsome man. It looked weirdly like Asim. That was when he explained to me that he was an ancient, forgotten god of lust and love, and he had chosen me, a down and out of his luck man, to be his consort. How could I refuse? I threw myself at him, and he took me then and there on the floor.

I woke up later that day, the idol in my arms. Asim was gone. There was also a bag of gold near me. I found a note scrawled nearby. Picking it up and reading it, my heart sank...then rose up again. It was from Asim. It said.

"I had to leave to take care of something. Fear not. Keep this idol with you, and I shall be with you every night, and reward your love with gold, and my body. And, next time, I might bring my brother for even more fun. I love you, Asim."

And, five years later, I still have this idol, and I live happily, meeting my husband by night, and living in the day, missing the man who is a god.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ras3rGM said:

I've always liked dads who are huge and powerful but soft and gentle with their little ones.

image.png

As we all know, an epidemic spread over the world, causing half of the population to become anthro animals. That was what happened to my husband, Vincent. He was a bodybuilder as a human, but when he became a wolf, he just grew faster, and, I have to admit, he was much more attractive like this. He was way more confident, and outgoing, which made him more attractive. He was also much gentler with me, which felt really nice. He was so huge and strong, but he was so delicate with me, and I enjoyed it immensely. My gentle, furry giant. And the best part? He's an animal in bed.

One day, on my birthday, Vincent offered to make me cookies. He looked so good in my apron. Mainly cause it covered nothing but his abs. He wanted to make my birthday special, and he told me to wait in bed. I did, just thinking about him. I could smell chocolate baking. It was a good scent. Then, there he was, leaning against the bedroom doorframe, smirking, his huge cock out and on display. He looked over at me, winking. He must've smelled I was in the mood, cause he came right over to the bed and climbed in. He gently held me close, kissing me passionately on the lips. I could feel his throbbing dick against my ass though.

Well, the cookies were burned, that's for sure, but I felt such a state of bliss after he fucked me. He laid in bed with me, letting me use his pecs as a pillow. I playfully began sucking on one of his nipples, running my tongue over it. 

"Fuck, you horny little bugger. Maybe I should've baked you a cake instead."

We laughed, and cuddled up in bed a little bit longer.

• Like 5