Diego is actually undercover but eh is liking the Hermanos. He is ina dangerous place and now with teh changes he is more volatile.

He atatcked those tugs to get to Brad and Scott and think he is good undercover cop but things might go sideways..

Im loving this twist. There is so much that can be done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

A twist? No way!  Seriously, this story is so engaging. The chapters can't come fast enough. If only they were never ending.

Thanks. Sorry about the slow delivery... can't help it at the moment. Wish I could spend all my time writing. Maybe you guys can donate to the fund? 😆

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Thanks. Sorry about the slow delivery... can't help it at the moment. Wish I could spend all my time writing. Maybe you guys can donate to the fund? 😆

Sounds fair.  What's the exchange rate? $0.67?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Wrestlejock646 said:

Sounds fair.  What's the exchange rate? $0.67?  

For you? Mates' rates! How does $0.69 sound? 😘🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

~~SEVENTY-THREE~~

Killing always got him hard, the more intimate the kill, the harder his cock, the longer the arousal. He didn’t seek it out - he was no psychopath serial killer - but when it was necessary, it was a rush. With his cock super sensitive - all of the androgen receptors buzzing at the deluge of T pumping through his veins - the feeling was unreal, his primal brain taking over, the ultimate expression of the aggression and competitiveness brought on by the T overwhelming.

Sprinting with a rock hard cock, a rock hard cock confined in extra tight pants - even with the slight give in the fabric - was not ideal. Apart from anything else, the extra stimulation as his package was forced to roll from side to side by his mammoth quads was making him leak like a broken tap, the wet spot on his pants growing.

Diego only spotted him when he was almost on top of him. Scott may have laughed at the camouflage face paint, but it was undoubtedly effective. Diego looked back as he dove behind the thick brush, the two remaining bikes were still circling Scott. Good, they hadn’t spotted their fallen brother yet, hadn’t seen what had happened. Diego could still plausibly sell Brad as the killer.

Diego froze as he stared down the barrel of the gun Brad was pointing at his head.

“You better explain yourself, fucker. And it better be convincing.” Brad growled. “You’re a fucking Hermano? You treacherous prick. I called you here to help us!”

“Relax, Brad, I am here to help you. Didn’t you see me take out Santos?”

Brad growled, his voice low, menacing, “The fact that you know his name is not helping you.”

“Yes, I’m a Hermano. After I went undercover, I realised everything I was missing out on, the money, the endless arse, the respect, the power. I got suckered in. But I’d never hurt or endanger any of you. You have to believe me. I love Jake! I’d never do anything to hurt him. Hurting you guys, putting you in danger, hurts him. I would never do that. NEVER!”

He sounded convincing, thought Brad, but how could he trust him?

“I didn’t come here to help the Hermanos, I came here to help you, help Scott. And while we’re explaining - perhaps you can explain how you’ve got all these weapons that no civilian can legally own.”

“They’re military. I’m military. Sort of. Stop changing the subject. How did they find us so quickly if you didn’t give them our location?”

Diego explained standard Hermano mission ops - how they’d continue sending deadlier and deadlier teams until they got what they were after.

“I don’t know exactly, but there’s probably a tracker on their car.”

“How am I supposed to trust you? You’ve been a Hermano all this time! A Hermano! They make people’s lives miserable, they threaten, they kill…”

“I’m not sure I can explain it to you in a way that you’d truly understand, but I’ll try. I became a cop because I thought it would get me respect, authority - but it’s been the opposite. People don’t respect cops, they hate us. Perps attack us, abuse us… it was not at all what I expected. And, even though I’m no longer a beat cop and see less of it, I can’t forget that experience. Being a Hermano, especially a higher ranking one, I get that respect, that fear, that authority that I thought I would get as a cop.”

“You have a need to dominate? THAT’S why you joined one of the most brutal, ruthless criminal organisations? Fuck Diego! Join a BDSM club.”

He tsked, “It’s not sexual–” Brad’s look of scepticism prompted him to rephrase, “Okay, it’s not JUST sexual. I can’t really explain it. But, believe me, I would never hurt Jake. If there was ever a question between my loyalties - you know where they stand.”

“Do I? Until half hour ago, I thought you were a cop. A decent man. Now, I find out you’re a leader in a massive organised crime organisation.” Leader. High ranking. That gave him an idea, “Hang on - did you say ‘high ranking’? If you’re high ranking, why can’t you just order them to stand down?”

“It’s not that simple. I can order them around, but the orders to use Scott and the rest of Jason’s family against him come from above me - I can’t countermand them.”

“Maybe not, but you can make our life easier.” Brad laid out his plan. He still wasn’t sure he could trust Diego, but he had no choice now that he was here.

Smith sat in his home office, going over some case notes, lost in thought. The sound of breaking glass and a heavy thud brought him out of his reverie, his adrenaline spiking, heart racing. He strained to hear any further noises, but there was nothing. He decided it was safe for him to investigate.

His front window was smashed, something had been thrown through, breaking the glass. It looked like – surely not? He moved closer. It was. Another food container. That fucking old bat! She’d gone a step too far. He grabbed his phone and dialled.

“… As… sad.” He sounded half asleep.

“Assad, it’s Smith. You need to get a team over here now, dust for prints, check for footprints and other evidence.”

“Smith, it’s past midnight. I’m starting a shift at 5am. I’m not at your beck and call. Fuck off. Call the station’s main line.” Assad hung up on him.

Fucking coconut fag! Smith thought. How he’d ever risen to the rank of captain was beyond him. He dialled the station.

Assad called the station's direct line, bypassing the menu system.

“You’re about to get a call from Smith.”

“Yes, the prosecutor.”

“He wants us to send out a CSU to gather evidence. Make sure it’s at the bottom of the list, and on go-slow. Off-book, of course.”

“Good man. See you in the morning for handover.”

Fucking Smith. He needed to learn his place.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

On 6/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, Ro20316 said:

Diego is actually undercover but eh is liking the Hermanos. He is ina dangerous place and now with teh changes he is more volatile.

He atatcked those tugs to get to Brad and Scott and think he is good undercover cop but things might go sideways..

Im loving this twist. There is so much that can be done.

He's not undercover... his feelings for Jake just conflict with his obligations as a Hermano, and he chooses Jake.

He's risking a lot - he's outed himself as a Hermano to Brad and Scott, and if the Hermanos find out he's crossing them...

2 minutes ago, Ripped said:

IMG_3338.gif.b120da2cf1d2f0fba25788d4d261b02d.gif

LOL He just admitted he's a Hermano in the previous chapter. Of course, he could be a triple agent... 😉

19 minutes ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

LOL He just admitted he's a Hermano in the previous chapter. Of course, he could be a triple agent... 😉

So I’m late, just like the cuck’s wife I just bred. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1