~~EIGHTY-FIVE~~

HIS dick throbbed painfully, so hard, so exquisitely sensitive. Every bump and pothole in the road sent a raging torrent of pleasure through HIS shaft and spreading throughout HIS body, pearls of pre-ejaculate rolling through HIS urethra and leaking out the meatus with every rub of HIS glans and fraenulum against the fabric of HIS briefs.

HE pulled into the car park at BJ’s, already desperate for release, HIS balls roiling and heaving, ready to boil over. HE could barely walk with the hard mast in HIS shorts and if HIS mind wasn’t so addled by the deluge of testosterone, HE would probably be embarrassed by the spreading wet spot around HIS junk. All HE could think about, all HE wanted this instant was the sweet, sweet relief of ejaculation, of an earth-shattering orgasm, to empty HIS aching balls, relieve HIS prostate. It did not occur to HIM to ease off a little, give HIS balls a break, dial down the raging surge of T. If anything, HE pushed it higher still, the addictive feeling of the rush, the power, seductive and irresistible.

HE did not yet realise it, but it was not just physical changes that were manifesting. HIS brain, soaking in a flood of testosterone the likes of which it had never experienced, even at the height of puberty, was slowly rewiring itself. Neuroplasticity was allowing neural pathways that were weak - confidence, cockiness, aggression, domination, sexual arousal and drive - to strengthen and multiply, whilst others - shyness, submissiveness, inhibition - were fading. HE’d always been a quiet, shy nerd, HIS hormonal milieu very much that of an unassertive introvert - low to middling levels of testosterone, with higher levels of oestrogen. This did not mean that’s what HE WANTED to be, that was just HIS natural, genetic predisposition. In HIS fantasies, HE was dominant, confident, even violent, the strong and powerful one. Fantasy was slowly becoming reality.

Okay, who am I trying to kid? Slowly? The guy’s hormones went from that of a beta nobody with almost zero sex drive to a testosterone-addled alpha in an instant. HIS body was already changing, HIS arousal and sex drive clearly off the charts... there was nothing slow about the changes happening to HIM.

Diego pulled into the drive next to the car that was parked there.

“Let me check it out first, stay down.” He drew his weapon and exited the car. Despite him hamming it up for Scott’s sake, something didn’t seem right. His hackles raised, his intuition was telling him something was wrong. He felt an itch between his shoulder blades, like he had a target on his back, like someone was watching.

Of course, he DID have a target on his back, and someone WAS watching. The sniper had the weapon aimed for his heart, all Jake had to do was say the word, and Diego would be no more, a hole in his chest where his heart used to be. “Inferno 1 to Saviour, target sighted. Weapon hot. Ready on your mark. Be advised target is armed, weapon live. Hostage is in the vehicle.”

“Roger, stand by.”

What was he doing? thought Jake. Maybe it was a good thing he had Brad’s backup.

“Target approaching the entry.”

Jake considered having the sniper do his job, get it over with. Diego was a Hermano after all, he’d kidnapped Scott, stabbed Brad… who knows what other heinous things he’s done. Could he live with himself? He probably could, he thought, but then he caught a glimpse of him out the window. Memories flooded back - the orgy at the station, dominating him with the batons, overpowering him and making him his slave, the way Diego had suckled on his cock, milking his pre. He groaned.

“Jake?!?! Report! Any sign of shots fired?”

“Negative.”

Fuck. They’d mistaken his groan of arousal for a groan of pain. “Sorry, I’m fine. Stand down.” He blushed, a rarity for him.

The doorbell rang. Jake went to answer it.

“Remember, when you open the door, stand to the side, so the snipers have a clear shot if needed.”

He remembered.

“Target has holstered his weapon.”

HE walked through the gym to the light-side weights area. A smattering of members greeted HIM as he walked through. HE didn’t quite have the rock-star status of Jake or Brad, yet, HE was yet to earn the members’ respect, prove HIS worth.

HE saw Alex walking out of the change room, immediately triggering HIS dick, HIS bulge twitching and writhing as HIS arousal spilled over and HE ejaculated into HIS shorts. HE groaned, the feeling incredible, HIS arousal swelling even higher as HE came.

Ignoring the sticky mess in HIS shorts, HE went over to the deadlift area, setting up a barbell with HIS usual warm up weight. Setting HIMSELF the way HE’d been taught, HE gripped the bar and pushed HIS glutes forward, ripping the bar from the floor. HE nearly toppled over backwards as the bar flew up seemingly effortlessly. HE grinned as HE realised HIS strength was through the roof.

HE reset, loading the bar with HIS previous one-rep maximum. As HE stepped up to the bar, HIS dick swelled again as HE surveyed the bar, realised HE was about to lift a new personal best. HE gripped the bar and ripped it off the floor. A perfect rep. Two, three, four, five… HE completed a set of eight reps! With HIS previous one-rep max weight! HIS dick was painfully hard, leaking again as HIS muscles felt pumped, especially HIS hamstrings, glutes, back and forearms. They swelled with the pump, feeling like HIS skin would burst. HE let the bar drop with a crash, and flexed HIS forearms, the basilic vein along the back of HIS forearm clearly visible, a little prominent. HE had a prominent vein!

The door opened and Jake was standing there! Fuck!

Diego launched at him, giving him a powerful bear hug, his erection pressing into Jake, betraying his arousal. Diego moved in for a kiss; deep, passionate, and forceful. Jake reciprocated, his own cock swelling as his tongue roamed around Diego’s, just as his hands roamed over his hard body.

“No shot.” Jake heard vaguely in his ear, his brain focussed elsewhere. It seemed there’d be some shooting going on, just not of the sniper variety.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Diego has arrived and he is sensing something is up. I hope all goes well and the military wont fuck things up.

HE is changing and rapidly so, teh shy nerd is slowly fading and in his place is a confident and intelligent man; be carefull Jake, Brad HE will give you a run for your money

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We all know how psychologically addictive elevating your testosterone is. If HE does what I think HE’S going to do HE’LL be more terrifying than Jake ever dreamed he could be. 

BTW, I wish Amber had more story time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ripped said:

We all know how psychologically addictive elevating your testosterone is. If HE does what I think HE’S going to do HE’LL be more terrifying than Jake ever dreamed he could be. 

BTW, I wish Amber had more story time. 

I hope he will become a true beast !! Threatening Jack at some point...

I also wish Amber had more presence. Her femenine energy is most welcome in this great T flooded story :))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

Out of sheer curiosity: Will we ever get HIS name? Or have we ever heard it? @mmvmgo2011

We have not... yet.

And more Amber... sure. She's had a bit more 'screen time' recently, and more coming.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

We have not... yet.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if HE turned out to be an entity also referred to with uppercase “H”s (HE, HIM, etc)?

😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

~~EIGHTY-SIX~~

Brad had an earpiece just like the others, he could hear and communicate from his hospital bed. “Jake? What the fuck are you doing?! Stand down.”

No response.

“Jake! Stop thinking with your cock for two seconds. STAND. DOWN.”

Jake was lucky that Brad wasn’t anywhere near him, he would’ve smashed him otherwise. He was putting the entire mission at jeopardy because he couldn’t control his libido.

“Titan, Inferno 1, be advised… they are really going at it. It’s kinda hot.”

Brad’s eyes rolled. Not Kyle too. Kyle - Inferno 1 - was their best sniper and probably the world’s greatest sniper. Certainly, he was one of the best. He held the world record for longest distance confirmed kill and, unofficially, his furthest confirmed kill was quite a bit further still. He was born to be a sniper. You could learn to be a marksman, sure, but you could not teach the skill and innate talent that Kyle possessed. Brad had never known Kyle to show any inkling of homosexuality, so he was surprised that he was being turned on.

Diego had never been so turned on in his entire life. Not even when HE had amped him up. As his tongue wrestled with Jake’s, his hands roamed across his godly body. He ripped Jake’s shirt open, buttons popping and flying off in all directions, revealing his chiselled core and beautifully squared off shelf of pecs. Jake’s nipples were hard, mirroring his erection, and exquisitely sensitive to Diego’s expert touch.

Suddenly, Jake broke off the kiss. What the hell?!

“Diego… wow. You look incredible.”

Diego tried to move in for another kiss, but Jake rebuffed him. “There’ll be plenty of time for that,” he said, “but I want to see Scott. Is he okay?”

“Of course.” His voice was cheerful, understanding, but he looked crestfallen, disappointed. “He’s fine. A little shaken up, but he’ll be fine.”

“What happened?”

“They - Brad and he - were attacked by Hermanos. Jake, I’m sorry. There were too many of them. It was either Brad or Scott. I couldn’t–” his voice broke. He was certainly good at putting on a show.

Of course, Jake knew it was all bullshit, but he played along for the moment. ‘WHAT?!? Brad? NO!”

Unfortunately, acting was one skill set in which Jake did not excel.

He knows, Diego thought. Fuck.

“H-, how?” Jake asked.

“The numbers were overwhelming. He was stabbed.”

Motherfucker. He was bullshitting to his face, and apparently feeling no guilt, no hesitation. Jake stepped aside, ensuring a clear shot for the snipers.

“You couldn’t retrieve his body?”

“No, too risky. I thought it best to get Scott out of there and to safety. I’m sorry, Jake.”

I’m sorry too, Jake thought. Jake made a show of mourning his friend. Diego moved in to comfort him, hugging him and consoling him as he grieved. Meanwhile, Diego’s arousal was insane, Jake felt so good, looked so good, smelt so good… as he continued consoling him, his hands roamed over his body, savouring it, his arousal continuing to spike higher and higher as he anticipated the forthcoming ‘make you feel better about your friend’s death’ sex, followed by ‘what friend?’ sex shortly thereafter.

After a while, Jake stood and moved away from Diego, restoring the clear line of sight for the snipers.

Diego stood and put his hands in his pockets, his arms jutting out - pushed outward by his broad lats. He looked incredible, arousal-inducing, even though Jake knew he was a murderous, two-faced cunt. Jake clamped down his arousal, his sex drive - hard - he needed a clear head to deal with this situation, and did not need to be distracted by his arousal.

Scott sat low in the vehicle, wondering what was taking so long. After what he’d just experienced, he wasn’t risking anything, resolving to stay put.

As Jake took a second step away from him for the second time, Diego’s hackles rose again. He drew his service weapon, pointing it at Jake.

“Diego? What the fuck?”

“Enough games. I know that you know.”

Jake was waiting for the snipers to report in his ear, a long delay full of silence.

“I hope you’re not waiting for a response from the snipers outside. The earpiece. Hand it over.”

Jake nearly gaped. How?

Diego held out his hand. His hot, powerful hand, strong tendons, veins snaking up through his thick, powerful wrist, carpeting his forearms in rivers of vascularity, the veins sitting atop massive cords of muscle. Despite everything, and even with his ability tamping everything down, Jake couldn’t help but horn up at the sight, his arousal peaking.

Jake removed his earpiece and dropped it in Diego’s awaiting hand. Diego closed his fist, crushing the earpiece, whining feedback cutting off after an instant.

Diego smiled. “Like what you see? Too bad you fucked up, Jakey-boy. You could’ve had all this-” Diego flexed into a most muscular, the display orgasmic. His traps rose up to meet his ears, even his neck expanded, thick cords of muscle pumping, veins distending down into his chest. His chest mounded, straining the buttons of his shirt, the extra room across the chest from the bodybuilder-tailoring struggling to contain the heaving mass, huge rivulets of vascularity spreading across the granite shelf, visible through the shirt fabric. His waist tightened even further as he flexed his core, accentuating his V taper. Diego flexed his quads, his legs morphing as the muscles flexed and pumped, forcing his feet apart, widening his stance, pushing forward his bulge. His cock surged as his balls throbbed, pulsating with their need to pump more testosterone, flood his androgen receptors, respond to the pump, the flex, the need to build up more muscle, more mass.

Jake’s cock surged along with Diego’s. FUCK he looked… FUCK. Jake was nearly salivating, and he had artificially clamped everything down, he couldn’t imagine what he would be feeling if he had torrents of T throbbing through him, aggression and arousal off the charts. He struggled to concentrate on anything but Diego’s hot body, the chemistry between them thick and palpable. He tamped his levels down even more, shutting down production completely, bumping up oestrogen production, increasing his feminine traits, empathy, compassion, emotions, and reducing his libido even further. His cock finally responded, slowly deflating. He tried doing what most women would do - talk through it.

“There’s no need for the gun, Diego.”

“Isn’t there? You had snipers on me? I’m guessing some of Brad’s commando cronies are secreted around the house, waiting for the signal to storm in and, what? End me, is that it?” He’d released the pose, standing normally. “Normally” being almost as erotic and arousing, his muscles still pumped, vascularity still prominent from the earlier flexing and posing, his bulge still tenting, writhing as he flexed his cock, enjoying the sensations.

“Look at it from my point of view. You kidnapped Scott, you stabbed Brad and left him for dead… You’re a Hermano. What was I supposed to do? Rely on your goodwill?”

“YES! I fucking love you, you stupid cunt. I’m IN love with you. I’d do anything for you! Killing means nothing if you’d love me back.” He was almost manic, now, his emotions amped up, “I’d take out half the city if you asked me to, but you don’t love me. You never did.” He was pointing the gun at Jake again, his finger dangerously close to the trigger, Jake needed to de-escalate the situation. Fast.

“Inferno 1, Inferno 2, report!” Brad said, the transmission directed only to the snipers, no need to alarm Jake, yet. There was a squeal of feedback, and now the snipers were not responding.

Still nothing. Something was wrong. Brad could feel it.

“Comms issue?” It was unlikely, but he had to hope.

“Negative. We’re still reading Jake and Saviour 1 through 4.”

And, then, he heard it through the earpiece from Jake's earpiece, “I hope you’re not waiting for a response from the two snipers outside. The earpiece. Hand it over.” A moment later, ear piercing feedback screeched in his ear for a third time and then, silence.

“FUCK! Saviours 1 through 4, MOVE IN! Mobilise additional teams! NOW! I want them there five minutes ago!”

Brad’s orders were already in motion. When one of their own was threatened - and they considered Jake one of their own - it was all the more urgent. How had they pulled it off, Brad thought? They heard nothing from the snipers’ earpieces, though they weren’t dead, their commando suits continuing to relay their vitals back to base.

The four commandos stormed into Jake’s living room where he and Diego were standing.

“LOWER YOUR WEAPON!”

Diego smirked, but lowered his weapon, he did not put it down.

“ON YOUR KNEES! HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!”

“Jake, you better call off your attack dogs.” One of the commando’s wrested the weapon from Diego and forced him down on his knees.

They heard a vehicle door slam and a moment later, tyres screeching as the vehicle sped away. The colour faded from Jake’s face - SCOTT! The front door opened, and a large man entered. The commandos quickly demanded he get on his knees.

“I have a phone in my pocket, puto!” He nearly spat the words, “For Jake,” he said as he dropped to his knees at gunpoint.

The commando reached in and retrieved the phone, handing it to Jake.

“Establish the video call,” Diego said. Jake’s hand shook as he tapped on the screen, anticipating what he’d see. Almost immediately, the call answered, and Jake’s heart sank, “SCOTT!” he cried, tears welling in his eyes. Not Scott, please!

“Uncle Jake!”

Jake tried to see details in the video, but the background was a plain dark grey, almost black, with nothing to indicate where he was.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. But they’ve taken me in a van. I don’t know where we’re going, there are no windows back here. I–” The call terminated. Jake was ready to cry, his hormones playing havoc with his emotions and his usual response.

“Diego? Why? Not Scott, plea–” the words stuck in his throat, a small sob escaping.

“I needed some insurance, Jake. Call off the dogs.”

“Let him up.”

As they approached Jake’s house in the cruiser, Diego’s hackles rose. Something wasn’t right. Jake’s blinds were open - all the way. He’d never had them opened like that before.

Could Brad have survived? Was Diego walking into a trap?

As he pulled into the drive, he quickly messaged a number of Hermanos as he was talking to Scott and mobilised a team. He needed to neutralise whatever they had in store for him. Snipers, almost certainly. And if there were snipers, there’d be commandos ready to storm in and terminate him.

When Jake stopped kissing him, when he stepped aside to leave a clean shot for the snipers, Diego knew. He played along with the charade as long as he could, to give time for his support to arrive. He’d then put his hands in his pockets and triggered the message to confirm to the Hermanos that they should move in. He felt the buzz of a response, confirming that the Hermanos were in place and neutralising whatever the threat was. At least, he hoped they were.

Kyle was looking through the scope, surprisingly enjoying the show that Jake and Diego were putting on. He wasn’t gay, but the sheer magnetic attraction between them, the way they got off on each other’s bodies, was infectious and arousing.

Suddenly, his scope went dark. What the fuck? he thought. He looked up and was staring into the barrel of a shotgun, the guy aiming it at him holding his finger to his lips in a ‘sssshh’ signal. He was straddling the sniper barrel, so there was no way to shoot him with the sniper rifle.

He considered reaching for his other gun, but as he turned his head, he noticed the other man off to the side holding an identical shotgun aimed at his head. FUCK.

They mimed for him to remove his earpiece, which he did. The Hermano in front of him stomped on it. “Up! Into the van!”

As they lead Kyle over to the nondescript van - with no windows in the back, of course - he noticed Levett, Franklin Levett, the other sniper, was being led at gunpoint to the same van. Fuck. They’d badly underestimated these guys.

Scott was startled when the car door opened, and a large man gagged him and pulled a dark hood over his head. He tried to call out, but the gag and hood stifled the sound.

He tried to fight back, kicking and punching, but the guy was big, tough, and Scott’s blows weren’t doing anything. He lifted Scott over his shoulder and carried him to the van, dumping him in the back with the two snipers. He climbed in and closed the door, removing Scott’s hood as the door slammed shut.

“If you keep quiet, and follow my instructions, you’ll live.”

Scott looked around, but it was dark, his eyes still adjusting to the darkness. He noted two military types, and Amber, gagged and bound with zip ties at ankles and wrists. Scott was amazed that they looked calm and unconcerned. The military blokes. Amber looked terrified, about how Scott felt.

The Hermano banged on the van’s wall, and the van took off. Scott tried to take note of directions, but without any visual reference, he quickly lost track as the van turned this way and that.

After a minute, the Hermano took off Scott’s gag and handed him a phone. “Answer it,” he demanded, as the phone rang with a video call.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

~~EIGHTY-SEVEN~~

HE pulled into HIS driveway, surprised to see an unknown car already parked. HIS surprise didn’t last long, HE was too focused on HIS diamond-hard dick, HIS tingling testicles, pulsating and throbbing as HE pushed them ever harder, the powerful feelings elicited by the T addictive.

Two large men stepped out of the vehicle as HE exited HIS. “May I help you?”

“Indeed,” said the one on the right, holding up a weapon. “YOU’re going to be a GREAT help.” His offsider opened the boot of their vehicle. “Get in.”

HE didn’t put up a fight, didn’t struggle. There was no point. With a gun pointed at HIM, what could HE do?

“If you keep quiet, and follow instructions, you might live,” he said as he zip tied HIS ankles and wrists, and gagged and hooded HIM, slamming the boot shut.

Jake was falling apart. How do women cope like this? he thought, his hormonal profile similar to that of an average woman, though he’d shut off his testosterone production entirely, whereas women have some production of T also. Emotions were racing through his mind, sadness, anger, panic, terror, grief, on and on and on, cycling over and over. Tears came, unbidden, great rivulets falling down his cheeks.

“Diego, please! I’m begging you.” Jake dropped to his knees in front of him. “You don’t have to do this. PLEASE, ese, Scott’s been through enough already.” He wondered if he knew that his mother was dead? Was his father still alive?

“Scott will be fine, Jake. As will Amber, as will HE. Well, as long as you cooperate, that is.”

Amber? HIM? Fuck! What was going on?

“Cooperate? What’s going on Diego? Where are you taking them?”

“You’ll find out soon enough. Now. Your dogs…”

“We should just kill him Jake.”

“NO! Not while he’s got Scott, please!” And Amber! And HIM.

“Kill me, and you kill them all. It’s up to you.” Diego was remarkably calm for such an ultimatum. He couldn’t know that Jake was in charge, could he? Jake thought he would try.

“Diego! Please, NO! I don’t have any control over them. If they choose to kill you–” Jake’s sob was genuine. This was torture, he thought. Not just the stress, the anxiety of the situation, but the emotions? Women were… something, he thought.

Diego held his arms out - in a pose similar to Christ the Redeemer - “My life is in their hands, but then so are those of your family, your friends.”

The four Commandos had not lowered their weapons, all trained on Diego.

“Stand down.” That was Brad in their ears. “Don’t worry Jake, we’re already onto finding them, and we’ll deal with this fucking cunt once they’re safe.”

Diego smirked as the Commandos lowered their weapons. “I didn’t think so. Mr Robertson, if you’ll follow me? I know you will. Remember, as long as you cooperate, your friends and family will be fine.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” He indicated to the Commandos. “Your restraints. Hand them over. And drop your weapons. ALL of them.”

“Do it.” Brad in their ear again.

To a man, they scowled. They were not happy with this situation, but orders were orders.

Diego worked quickly, restraining them at ankles and wrists, and tying them to one another and to the radiator by the wall. He gathered their weapons, impressed at how many they managed to secret about their bodies.

“Let’s go,” he indicated to Jake. Jake’s head hung low, and he shuffled behind Diego out his front door. He contemplated attacking him - amping himself back up and torturing him until he gave up their location - but he couldn’t risk it. Until he knew the arrangements for Scott and the others, his hands were tied.

Noticing the beast, Diego decided to leave the cruiser behind, have a little more fun. “Your keys.” Jake handed over the keys. Diego adjusted himself as he sat behind the wheel, the power beneath his foot mirroring the power surging through him. As the beast roared to life, Diego grinned. Fuck, it was a hot car.

He chirped the wheels as he reversed from the drive, then popped the clutch and left a cloud of tyre smoke in their wake as he feathered the throttle to maintain the burnout as the car leapt forward. As the engine barked its throaty roar, the exhaust crackling and popping angrily, his cock throbbed harder, more sensitive. All he needed now was for Jake to choke on his cock as they sped away, the plan well underway. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

Brad’s secondary team arrived on scene only a minute or two later, tyre smoke still hung in the air. They broke down the front door, freeing their colleagues.

“Report!” demanded Brad in their ear.

“They’re gone. They only left minutes before we arrived. No sign of the snipers, or Scott and Amber.”

“How far are the helos and drone?”

“3 minutes, sir!”

“Good. Which vehicle did they take?”

“A police cruiser is still parked out front, and there are fresh tyre tracks and a hint of tyre smoke still in the air.”

Brad smiled, they’d caught a lucky break. Jake’s car. He knew the plates, and she stuck out like a sore thumb - it was hard to miss such a hot car.

Brad muted his comms and dialled his phone.

“Assad, it’s Brad.”

“Shithouse, mate. Listen, I need some rather large favours from you. Starting with all traffic cam footage in a 20km (~12.5mi) radius around Jake’s house.”

“Yes I’m serious! Fuck, Assad! Listen - this is going to be hard to hear, and I don’t have time to explain. I’d rather do this in person, but we don’t have time. Diego. He’s a Hermano.”

“YES I’M FUCKING SERIOUS!”

“I don’t have time to explain how I know. But he’s kidnapped Scott and Amber, and forced Jake to go with him.”

“No, we don’t know where or what his plan is. I’ve got teams on it now, but I need that traffic cam footage… Yesterday.”

“I’ll have one of my tech guys contact you. He’ll be able to patch in. We need to find them, Assad. Now.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Diego is smart, They should learn not to understimated him but he is also getting reckless. There needs to eb a way out but so far everything looks bad.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1