Ohhh Things had taken a turn. Diego went to the source and of cource but he forgot what happened as well as Jake... i dont remember if Jake made any changes in Diego's body like he did to Mike altho Jake did want his minions to be their best physically but Mike got a sperm dose before going berserk agains all of them so maybe that's why Mike has the upper hand here. 

I feel sorry for Diego he caught "feelings" for Jake and Jake doesnt feel the same. I hope he gets over it. He seems like a good friend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohhh Things had taken a turn. Diego went to the source and of cource but he forgot what happened as well as Jake... i dont remember if Jake made any changes in Diego's body like he did to Mike altho Jake did want his minions to be their best physically but Mike got a sperm dose before going berserk agains all of them so maybe that's why Mike has the upper hand here. 

I feel sorry for Diego he caught "feelings" for Jake and Jake doesnt feel the same. I hope he gets over it. He seems like a good friend

Yeah, all of Jake's minions were improved because he adjusted their levels way above normal. But those changes were (mostly) undone when they fixed things - so his levels are back to normal, but he still has some small improvements.

Mike was improved before the rampage - as one of the two walking advertisements for their business (Alex was the other one, though he was never a minion) - so they didn't bring his levels back down, and his body has continued to improve accordingly.

We still don't know whether Diego's feelings are normal/natural - or whether it's some sort of hangover from Jake's control of him during the rampage.

• Like 3

~~TWENTY-FOUR~~

“Well?” Diego asked.

“Okay all, we need to go,” HE said, “Felipe said we wouldn’t have much time. If we’re caught in here…”

Brad and Amber quickly chimed in, “Yes”, “Absolutely”.

Felipe looked confused, having said no such thing, but the less time they spent, the better, so he went along with it.

“Already? No! We just got here!” Diego protested.

Scott gingerly hugged Jake, “We’ll visit again soon. I will fix this, I promise.”

“I look forward to it. Don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself. And leave it to the lawyers. Don’t go doing anything stupid,” Jake gave him a stern look.

Scott had a stubborn look on his face.

“Scott, promise me. Remember, I know when you’re lying.”

Scott begrudgingly said, “I promise I won’t do anything stupid.” Jake watched his face carefully, finally nodding. He sat up - abs crunching down - and kissed him on the forehead. “Love you, buddy. Always.”

“I love you too, Uncle Jake. I’m so sorry this is happeni–”

“No, don’t be sorry. None of this is your fault. NONE. I won’t have you guilt tripping.”

Scott looked dubious, but nodded.

They all said their farewells, promising to visit again, and nearly dragged Diego kicking and screaming from the room.

Diego was angry, loudly complaining, carrying on about Brad’s secrets, not enough time with Jake, how could Jake not love him back, and on and on.

“Diego, por favor!” Felipe said, gesturing for him to lower his voice. He was making way too much noise.

He quieted down, but was still mumbling to himself even as they eventually exited the prison without incident.

In the carpark, Diego’s volume increased again.

“Smith. You better tell me what the fuck you did. It’s all unofficial, for now, but that can change.”

Brad’s expression darkened, “I don’t appreciate threats, Diego.”

“It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

Once they’d all piled into Jake’s car, Brad said to the others, “We have to tell him. Him and Assad. This is not going to go away.”

Scott looked confused, “Tell him what?”

Shit. Brad forgot that Scott didn’t know anything. Correction, hadn’t known anything.

As he pulled out of the carpark back towards his, Brad began the story.

Scott was nearly shaking as they pulled into Brad’s drive.

“No,” he said.

“Scott, I know it’s hard to accept. I barely believe it and I lived through it. But I promise you. It’s all true,” Brad said.

“He’s not wrong,” HE said. “I’m sorry, Scott,” Amber added.

He couldn’t, WOULDN’T accept that his beloved Uncle Jake could do the things they said, be the monster they said he was.

“Scott, believe me, I understand your conflicted emotions. Probably more than any of the others,” Amber said. “He said some terrible things to me, and hurt me, physically. Laughing about it. LAUGHING.”

“He called me his cumbucket, and he hurt my arm when I tried to slap him, nearly dislocating my shoulder. When I cried from the pain, he punched me in the face, saying maybe I needed something to cry about.”

“I’m still conflicted about the whole thing. I know he was under the influence of the vaccine, that normal Jake wouldn’t act like that, wouldn’t say those things, wouldn’t hurt me. But is normal Jake just a veneer atop a monster? Diego says he loves him, I think I love him too, I just don’t know if I can forgive what he did.”

“Scott,” Brad said, “for obvious reasons, Jake can never know what we did. We came pretty close today thanks to Diego.”

“Well? Do you guys agree we have to tell them?” Brad asked.

Reluctantly, they nodded.

“Fire off a text to Diego, have him meet us here.”

Ralph was alone with Jake in the infirmary.

Ralph stared at Jake, he couldn’t help it. He was lying in bed, naked, the covers up to his Adonis Belt, just covering his bulge, which protruded obscenely, fantastically, bunching up the covers. Ralph nearly salivated with lust even though Jake had long since reduced production of pheromones and testosterone back to more normal levels, concentrating as much of his body’s energy towards healing as he could. He didn’t need those tricks to be magnetic, attractive, Ralph was already enamoured with him, and even more so in his current state of conditioning.

“What?” Jake said, noticing Ralph’s stare. He brought his arms up, clasping them behind his head, the display intensely erotic, arousing, even with the ugly bruising, cuts and swelling all over his body.

Jake’s entire body lit up with every movement, muscles flexing and rippling with the smallest movement. As he raised his arms, his pecs flexed, the beautiful squared off slabs of muscle ballooning up into granite-hard striated mounds, his nipples shifting with the flex. His abs crunched in, the deep wells between each cobblestone deepening even further as each ab flexed, his obliques and serratus rising up, strips of individual muscle clearly visible. A perfect treasure trail of dark, but not coarse, hair ran from his belly button tantalisingly down, cut off by the bedding, large, prominent veins followed the trail, ready to feed the beast below its insatiable need for blood flow. Ralph was entranced. Jake’s lats flared, feathering veins spreading across the cobra hoods, making him seem wider than the bed, accentuating his V taper - from impossibly tight waist up to impossibly wide shoulders.

“You’re a hot fucker, I can’t stop staring at you.” Ralph smiled. His angular jaw was covered in a short, neatly trimmed beard, which matched his dirty blond, almost mousy brown, hair. The beard accentuated the deep pools of blue azure that were his eyes, twinkling, sparkling eyes that drew Jake in.

“Takes one to know one,” replied Jake. “Your beard suits you, highlights your eyes.” Ralph’s eyes glittered and flashed as he smiled.

“That’s one of the benefits of no longer being at the hospital. I was only part-time at the hospital. This job came up, another part-time job, but the pay is over three times more. I’m on call, and only have to be here when I’m paged.”

“It’s mainly babysitting inmat–” he blushed as he realised that he was effectively babysitting Jake, “sorry…”

Jake laughed, “You can babysit me any time.”

“Either babysitting, or something serious like a shanking or–” again, he blushed, “–a bashing.”

Jake laughed again, “Two for two…. Come on, Liberty Bell!” Ralph looked confused. Really? Did he really not get the reference from 'The Simpsons'? Sacrilege.

“The shit part is I’m on strict time limits. Non-emergencies, if I’m not here and clocked in within 30 minutes, I’m docked 50% of the ‘call out’ pay. Emergencies only gives me 15 minutes, so it’s good I don’t live far.”

As he spoke, he moved closer to the bed, inexorably drawn in. He was violating a hundred different rules - medical ethics, prison regulations, terms of his employment - but he didn’t care. Besides, he had an existing relationship with Jake, so it’s not like he was taking advantage of a patient or anything. Like anyone could take advantage of Jake if he didn’t want to be taken, he thought.

He leaned in and grabbed the bedding with his teeth, brushing his chin against the mounded bulge beneath. Slowly, sensually, he pulled down the covers, gradually revealing Jake’s full glory. Every part of him was spectacular. His legs were so big, his balls sat up on top, with no room for them between his legs. They looked like he’d just done a heavy workout, individual muscles pumped, distinct and popping, veins bulging - a massive network criss-crossing the huge expanse of muscle. Ralph breathed heavily, his arousal increasing.

He continued, removing the bedding, and revealing the totality of Jake in all his splendour, “Jake… Wownnnggghh.” That last word was more of a moan, his libido spiking.

Jake half sat up, his core flexing and crunching to hold him up, adding to the spectacle that was his body. He brushed his lips against Ralph’s, barely grazing them, a thrill running through them both as their lips touched. Ralph groaned, wanting more.

Jake moved his mouth to Ralph’s ear, whispering in a deep, gravelly murmur that drilled straight to Ralph’s cock, “Take me. I’m yours to do with as you please.”

It was not often that Jake was not the dominant one, especially during sex. It was even rarer that he allowed himself to be ploughed. There was something about Ralph, though. It was not just his remarkable good looks, Jake could pick up a good looking stud at the click of his fingers - though Ralph was particularly good looking, he thought - but, like Amber, there was something extra special about Ralph and their interaction, their chemistry, that had Jake melting.

Ralph was almost scared. Scared wasn’t the right word, intimidated? Not quite right either, nervous. Not that he was nervous about his skills or ability to get him off, but Jake usually took control, and he knew Jake rarely let himself be the submissive one. He felt a certain pressure to perform, to live up to impossibly high expectations, to be the best fucker Jake had ever had.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

“Take me. I’m yours to do with as you please.”

I have thoughts... Jake as a bottom will be FIRE. He will demand so much from his partner he wont like anything vainilla or gentle. He will take it as hard as he gives cause he knows he can take it and the harder the more exciting and arousing for Jake AND his partner will be.

Scott knows what happened and of course he is in denial i mean anyone would be with how Jake presents himself but tehre is deep need  for Jake to dominate that akes him xrazy and Scott has seen it when Jake lost control with his dad.

Finally they will Diego and Assad. That would be a fun meeting and im sure they would want to Fuck to see if what Diego feels is leftovers from Jake's influence

• Like 2

~~TWENTY-FIVE~~

Diego knocked on Brad’s door for what seemed like the hundredth time.

“Come in Diego,” Brad said as he opened the door.

Diego sat, all eyes on him.

“How are you feeling? You were a bit amped up there for a bit,” HE said.

“I don’t know. I’m… disappointed isn’t the right word. Devastated? Devastated that Jake doesn’t feel the same way.”

“Of course, it’s only natural to feel hurt and pain when our love is unrequited,” Amber said, treading carefully.

“But, Diego, we’re not sure that you DO love Jake.” Brad said, expecting a blow up.

“What do you mean? I mean, I’m not sure I do either. I don’t think I’ve ever been in love before, and everyone says you’ll know it when you feel it. But I can’t get him out of my mind.”

“What we tell you here, has to stay between us. We will also discuss these issues with Assad, because we think that he needs to know - and, yes, it involves that damned log entry at the station,” Brad said.

“I… I can’t promise that. Not until I know what you’re talking about, and once I know…” Diego said.

“Would it help if Assad were here also?” Brad asked.

“It wouldn’t hurt.”

Brad dialled. “Assad, are you free?”

“Yes, it’s important.”

“See you in 20? Great. We’ll be here.”

“Who’s we? Diego is here, and HIM and Amber, Scott too.”

“Yes, it’s about Jake.”

“And me, too, in a way, I guess.”

“Just get over here and we’ll discuss it further.”

HE was nervous. Were they doing the right thing telling Assad and Diego? They were both victims of Jake, how would they feel about that?

“Amber, would you help me in the kitchen please?” HE said. They were all comfortable enough with one another that they made themselves at home.

“Diego can we get you anything?”

“Scotch on the rocks would be great.”

“While you’re there, one for me too, please.” Brad said.

Scott nodded. Scotch was exactly what he needed.

“I don’t know about this, Amber.” HE began. “They were both victims, how will they react to that?”

“I don’t see how we have much choice. Once we tell them something, we have to tell them everything - they’ll put it together eventually anyway.”

True, HE thought. They would put together that their loss of memory meant they were involved somehow, and how would they be involved, other than as one of Jake’s minions.

“I have a bad feeling about this, that’s all.”

“YOU’re not the only one. And I’m sure Brad does too.”

They poured out three-Brad-finger Scotches all around - almost the whole bottle for one round, and Brad didn’t buy the standard sized bottles. It’s a good thing Brad’s bar was well stocked, they had a feeling more drinks would be needed before night’s end.

Jake was distracted. Not by Ralph, he was thinking about what Diego had said, and the others’ reactions, particularly Brad’s.

Ralph was nuzzling into his balls, suckling on each massive testicle one after the other, but it barely registered, Jake’s attention was elsewhere.

Brad could sense him, that much was clear. But it also seemed clear that Diego and, by extension, Assad, also had some sort of memory loss - all around the same period of time. Diego had asked about a mysterious entry in the station’s log - so it was pretty clear to Jake that neither Assad nor Diego knew anything about it - because they couldn’t remember - they had memory loss too.

Brad knew something - of that, Jake was absolutely certain. But it also seemed that Amber and HIM were in on whatever it was.

It couldn’t just be that they’d given Brad a third dose, surely. It was something more substantial than that, something more important. But what?

Ralph was getting nothing from Jake, he seemed a million miles away. It was very unlike him. Usually he was an attentive, enthusiastic lover.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hmm, oh, nothing. You’re doing great, keep going.”

“I’m ‘doing great’, ‘keep going’?” It was Jake’s deadpan, million-miles-away delivery that had Ralph sitting up, cross legged at the foot of the bed. His erection was still hard - how could it not be in Jake’s naked presence? - but the passion dissipated instantly, like a popped balloon.

“What’s WRONG?” Jake didn’t miss the emphasis on the second word.

“I’m sorry, it’s not you - truly - I just can’t help going over what Diego said, and the reaction of the others. I’ve felt like something has been wrong ever since I woke up with some memory loss and without my ability.”

“Ability?” Ralph had given them some privacy and did not overhear much of anything that had been said.

“Let me start at the beginning.”

Jake told him everything. The vaccine. The ability to ‘hear’ and modify his own subconscious, and the sperm ability that he’d lost.

“You could ‘hear’ others’ subconscious?” Jake nodded. “Modify it too?” He nodded again. “And all you had to do was get some sperm into them?”

“Yes, once I ejaculated, I could ‘hear’ my sperm and ‘instruct’ them. Once they entered the bloodstream, they’d eventually get to the brain, and then I could ‘hear’ their subconscious, just as I can mine, and make the same changes.”

“So, you ‘heard’ me?”

Jake didn’t bother lying. “I did. You were my first, actually. In the hospital, I was just learning of the ability, and that I would develop it, and when I came, I could suddenly ‘hear’ my sperm, and then your subconscious.”

Ralph was fascinated, but he also felt a little violated.

“You probably don’t remember, but I needed a way to prove your subconscious in my head worked the same way as my own did, so I made you scratch your balls. Well, I didn’t make you scratch, I gave you an itch, and you scratched.”

Ralph’s face darkened, “So, you… experimented…. on me?”

“No, it’s not like that. HE already had developed the ability and explained it to me, so we knew what to expect, I was just testing whether my abilities had fully developed.”

Ralph frowned. He didn’t like the idea that he was an unwitting, unwilling guinea pig.

“C’mon Ralph. I’m sorry, but what was I supposed to say. ‘Thanks for the fuck. By the way, I can ‘hear’ you in my head now?’ We’d just met.”

“Can you still ‘hear’ me?”

“No. The ability wears off after a few minutes - usually 10 to 15 minutes, sometimes a bit shorter, sometimes longer. We’re not really sure how or why, but the best theory we’ve got is that the sperm are killed off by the immune system. Once the sperm die, the ability to sense dies with them.”

He was leaning towards fascination more, violation less. Jake and his charisma, he thought. He could sell ice to the Inuit.

“Thankfully, we–” He corrected himself, “–HE can ‘stick’ any changes made while the sperm are still alive, and even put an expiry or duration on those changes. As you can imagine, the ability to optimise hormones, and other bodily functions - well,” he gestured to himself. “We’re starting a coaching business. We’re going to be the world’s best, most effective fitness/bodybuilding/athlete coaches in the world.”

Ralph was amazed. And aroused. The ability to alter your body, above and beyond mere diet and exercise, above and beyond what mere steroids could achieve, drug free. The possibilities, he thought.

“But a few days ago, I woke up with no memory of a whole chunk of time, and with my sperm ability gone. I’d added about 20kg of solid muscle, with absolutely no memory of that happening. There were some other signs as well.” He explained about the soreness in his balls, a telltale sign of pushing them hard to produce supra-natural levels of testosterone.

“And, now, it seems Brad, Amber and HIM know something about that lost time, about my lost ability. And Diego also has a missing chunk of time.”

“So you can just turn it on and off whenever you want?” Ralph purposefully steered the conversation away from what was preoccupying Jake.

“Pretty much.” Jake amped up his pheromones and testosterone, and waited a few moments.

Ralph sensed a change, but did not know exactly what. He felt flushed, aroused, horny, his cock, already hard, swelled harder, a drop of pre building up at the tip.

Jake smiled, “Feel that? I just pumped up my pheromones and testosterone, and you’re responding.”

“Jake, that’s phenomenal!”

“It also explains why I said I should be out of here in only a couple of days, fully healed, and how I said I knew I didn’t have internal injuries–”

“You can sense your injuries and optimise your healing abilities,” Ralph was amazed.

“Exactly. It’s also how we saved Scott when he was stabbed. We could sense the damage to his liver, and could stop the internal bleeding and optimise the healing before he bled out. Didn’t you wonder what we were doing, jerking off in the middle of a crisis?”

“The thought had crossed my mind,” he laughed. Ralph changed the topic again, “And, your brother… you really think he’ll go through with the case against you.”

Jake nodded, sadly, “Yeah, I do. And the prosecutor has almost as big a hard on for me as Jason does.”

“Jealousy between siblings… it’s not uncommon.”

“If only it were just jealousy. When I say he has a hard on for me, I mean he literally does. It’s sort of the reason why I’m in here.”

That sick fuck, thought Ralph.

“He had a fight with Scott - and Scott called me, naturally. Jason came over drunk and tried to fight me, initially, but when I restrained him, he got aroused and started worshipping me and tried to kiss me.”

Ralph’s face said it all really.

“In front of Scott. AND he let Scott know in the worst possible way that I’m bi. I would’ve told Scott years ago, but I stupidly deferred to my brother’s wishes to hide it from him… Scott thought I didn’t trust him… it set off a whole chain of bullshit.”

“Later, he supposedly was trying to apologise, but then started spouting absolute and utter bullshit when Scott confronted him about his incest and arousal by muscle, arousal by me. Crap like I was feeding Scott sick lies about his father - Scott was there and saw with his own eyes, I didn’t need to tell him anything - and how I was a degenerate, that he didn’t ‘trust’ me with Scott - the implication being that I would sexually abuse him… I mean, just pure filth.”

“I’m not proud to say that I lost it, and attacked him. Put him in the hospital. I was so mad, Scott was collateral damage too.”

“And that’s why I’m here. Scott initially said that his father attacked him, and I defended him by attacking his father, but the prosecutor got the cops to put the squeeze on him and he cracked, changing his story. So I’m pretty much fucked.”

“The ironic thing is, Scott changed his statement back to the truth… to what really happened - well, a sanitised version of the truth designed to make me look as bad as possible.”

Ralph lay next to Jake, nuzzling into him, his head resting on his chest, “I’m sorry.”

“Thanks. And, also, for earlier. If I didn’t blackmail and put my stamp of authority on The Hermanos, I don’t know I’d survive this place, and it’s looking like I need to settle in for an extended stay.”

“Of course. I don’t have unlimited authority, but if I can spin a medical reason, I have a pretty broad latitude, so I’ll help you in any way I can. But, Jake, you need to be careful. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer applies. The Aryans might appear to be your friends, but they’ll just as soon shank you over some perceived slight. And the Hermanos aren’t just going to back down, even with your leverage.”

“I don’t doubt it. And the Aryans will turn on me when I refuse their branding bullshit, so I’ll be on my own.”

“Never on your own, you’ll always have me,” he tilted his head up for a kiss. “Now, I believe I was about to ravage you, have my way with you.”

Jake kissed him, deeply, passionately, and let himself forget about everything but Ralph. He increased his arousal, and his pheromones, horning up at Ralph’s immediate reaction, looking forward to Ralph taking over.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

~~TWENTY-SIX~~

“That must be Assad,” said Brad.

Sure enough, the beastly Captain was at Brad’s door, “Bradley.”

“Mr Hassan, come in.”

Brad led him through to the living room, where the others were waiting on his arrival, some tense, others despondent.

“Scotch?”

“Mmm, please.”

They made pleasantries, greeting one another, Brad handing him a Scotch. Then they sat in awkward silence.

Assad eventually broke the silence, “So…”

Brad looked at the others… so it would be up to him. He sighed.

“That entry in the Station’s log. We know," he pointed to himself, Amber and HIM, "what that’s about.”

“Go on,” Assad said, suddenly wary.

“But what we discuss here tonight has to stay between us. You’ll understand more once we’ve explained.”

Assad looked at Diego, then back to Brad. “I’m not sure we can promise that, Brad.”

“You’ll have to. It’s either that, or you leave here knowing nothing further.”

Assad frowned, his face darkening, “I don’t like where this is going, Brad.”

“We don’t like it either. We haven’t liked it, but we’re stuck with it. This can never become an investigation, official or unofficial, and it can never leave these four walls.”

“Brad, you’re putting me – us,” he pointed to Diego, “in an impossible position.”

“I know, my friend. We’ve been in that position the entire time, and I hope you know me well enough by now that you’d realise that what I’m asking of you is for the greater good.”

Assad’s frown deepened. “From what little we’ve managed to piece together, I can’t say that I am sure about you Brad, though it pains me to say it. We know that Diego raided the armoury, and it had something to do with you and Jake. So tell me how I’m supposed to trust you, knowing that?”

HE spoke up, “Diego did raid the armoury, but it was nothing to do with Brad, and only really tangentially related to Jake. I’m sure you’ve done an audit and realised none of the weapons were ever discharged. In fact they were never even deployed.”

Diego spoke up, “Captain, I’m not sure why, but I tend to believe them. I know Brad’s your friend, I’ve seen you two interacting. I don’t believe he would ever betray you.”

After a pause, Assad nodded. “Fine. Let’s hear it.”

Miguel was surprised to be called out to a visitor. He wasn’t expecting anyone.

He was led to the attorney rooms. An in-person visit. Whoever it was obviously pulled some strings.

A fat, balding, middle-aged man entered the room.

“Who are you?” He asked. “I was expecting Enrique.”

Miguel knew exactly what this was about, “And you’ve got me. Be thankful I don’t snap your neck, you fat fuck.”

“I paid your organisation good money, and I expect–”

“Ah, the brother, himself.” He wasn’t expecting the fucker himself, and now that he looked closer he did notice a familial resemblance in the facial features, though the two of them couldn’t be more different, he thought. “You stupid fuck. Enrique is in hospital, broken eye socket, broken nose, fractured jaw, teeth knocked out. Your brother took down six of our best enforcers and a guard, while shackled to a bed!”

“What? He’s still alive? What the fuck did I pay you for?”

He spat. “You didn’t tell us your brother is some sort of special forces killing machine. The fee has gone up, ese. Another ten-fold, at least.”

“What?!?! You’re out of your mind. I don’t have that kind of money.” He’d already paid them $25,000. Apparently the going rate for a hit in prison. Peanuts, really.

“You better find it, pendejo. You owe us now. We suffered because of your oversight. You better pay, or we’ll find others ways to atone for our suffering.”

Miguel stood, and walked to the prison door. “Guard!” He yelled, as he pounded on the door.

“You’ve got a week, puto.”

Jason watched him leave. Where was he going to find that sort of money on that short a notice? How had his fucker of a brother escaped again? He was slipperier than a hagfish.

Brad’s voice was hoarse by the time he finished.

Assad’s face was stony, unreadable. Diego’s flashed from one emotion to another, he could not decide exactly how or what he felt about what he’d just heard.

Assad finally spoke, “All that build up, all that caution, for a fairly tale?”

“I promise you, Assad, every word is true.” Brad said. “And you’ll understand now why it can never leave this room.”

Assad laughed, nearly snorting, “Sure it is. It’s a great story. Maybe you can tell it on a forum on the Internet somewhere.”

“Assad, it’s true,” Brad said. He stood and went to retrieve a barbell from his home gym. He rarely used it since they built the gym, but he still had it.

Brad stood, holding the barbell at shoulder height out in front of him. He gripped the bar with a wide grip, his knuckles white as he exerted unbelievable pressure via his grip. Even under his clothes, you could see his body expanding as his muscles pumped up with the effort needed, his forearms stretching the fabric nearly transparent as they ballooned.

The bar screeched and groaned as Brad bent the ends of the bar downward. The bar put up a valiant fight, but the steel was no match for Brad’s strength, the power of his muscles.

“And what’s that supposed to prove?” Assad asked. “A parlour trick to prove a fairy tale?”

“C’mon Assad. It’s me. Here, check the bar.” Brad effortlessly tossed the now U-shaped bar to Assad, who nearly dropped it, surprised at its heft. He had expected it to be light, not the 20kg of a standard barbell. Brad had made it look effortless, like he was hefting and bending a piece of foam.

Diego spoke up, “Captain, I’m not sure he’s lying. I saw Mike - one of the members at the gym - and he looks… phenomenal, he’s packed on muscle, his fat is melting away… and he said that it’s all thanks to Jake who adjusted his hormones and metabolism after having sex with him. He didn’t know all the details, but it was something about a vaccine.”

Assad’s eyebrows rose as he realised the barbell was a standard bar. Brad had bent it like it was nothing, made it look absolutely effortless, the only inkling of any effort in the whiteness of his knuckles.

“So we were both one of Jake’s… minions?” Brad nodded, “Along with three of my men?” Brad nodded again, “Yes, though it seems that Jones was, initially at least, a willing participant, having decided that he was slave to Jake’s master.”

Assad thought back to Jake’s demonstration of ‘Luke’ in his office, the complete control he had over him. ‘Luke’ had attacked him with all his might, trying as hard as he could to overpower him. It was no joke, no act.

“Captain, I noticed some extra size and vascularity in the gym earlier. I thought it was just my hard work paying off…”

“Why haven’t I noticed any changes?” Assad asked.

“You were the last to succumb before we managed to overpower him and reverse his changes, wipe the memory of all those involved. He didn’t have time to make any changes in you.”

“And he could control his minions through this… this sperm ability?”

“Yes,” HE said. “He used it to inflict pain. Once he had access to a minion’s subconscious, it was almost limitless what he could do. He could kill on the spot, stopping the heart. He could inflict pain, inflict pleasure...”

“And YOU have this ability? Why shouldn’t we arrest YOU right here, right now?”

“I haven’t done anything.”

“Why not? Why did Jake?”

“We don’t know,” HE admitted, “we don’t really understand why the abilities manifested at all, so we don’t really understand how or why it affected Jake so negatively.”

“So how do we know YOU won’t start rampaging, turning into a megalomaniacal monster?”

“We don’t,” HE admitted, “but I was the first to inject the vaccine, and manifested the ability first. If it was going to develop, it should have by now.”

“So you see, Diego,” Brad said, “we’re not sure whether your feelings for Jake are genuine feelings - love, a crush, lust - or whether there’s some lingering effect.”

“So how do we find out?” Diego asked.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They had to tell teh truth to Assad and Diego cause they the ones that need to be carefull cause they have lots to lose in their jobs.

Jason is adamant on hurting Jace. What will it take for him to let things go? He is taking things too far...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

~~TWENTY-SEVEN~~

“How? Well…” HE grabbed HIS bulge.

Diego was suddenly uncertain. Not that HE wasn’t attractive, HE was. HE was tall, handsome, though Diego did prefer a more muscular build. And they’d fucked before, in a group situation, at least. He just wasn’t sure that he wanted HIM rooting around in his brain.

“I don’t know…”

“It’s the only way to find out for sure.” HE said. “We don’t have to have sex, I just need a little of my sperm in you.”

Diego made his decision.

Ralph was already hard - he’d stayed hard the entire time Jake was speaking. The kiss, however, rekindled his passion and, while he couldn’t be certain, he was almost sure Jake was giving off waves of pheromones, as he felt a particular attraction to him. An attraction that grew, almost by the second.

They continued kissing, Ralph climbing on top of Jake, straddling his godly torso. Despite Jake’s invitation to Ralph, and implication of submissiveness, Jake still tried to dominate their kiss, using his tongue to probe, his lips to control Ralph’s, controlling when they each came up for air.

Initially, Ralph allowed Jake to control the kiss, but he gradually turned the tables, rejecting Jake’s control and stamping his own authority. Jake horned up, turned on by the change of pace, by Ralph’s ability to take on the dominant, alpha role. Jake growled, a deep rumble developing deep in his chest.

Ralph came up for air, “You’re mine, Robertson. Turn over,” he said as he climbed off. Jake smiled. Ralph pulled off his scrubs as he watched Jake flip on the bed, his back-side almost as erotic and enticing as the front. The globes of his arse hung up in the air, inviting Ralph. His massive trapezius were in full view, from the upper traps flaring out from his neck, down through the middle and lower traps flaring up and out from his spine, inserting above his latissimus, which flared out impossibly wide, forcing his arms to rest at an angle. The horseshoe-shape of his triceps were feathered with vascularity, which thickened into large hosepipe veins branching throughout his forearms, huge slabs of muscle hanging between his elbows and wrists. Each muscle was distinct, separations and striations clearly visible, each feathered with vascularity. His legs were otherworldly.

Ralph grabbed around his waist, his fingers sliding along the iliac crest of his Adonis Belt, and pulled him back and to the side, bringing his legs off the end of the bed. Jake felt erotic fire quivering wherever Ralph touched him, an electric tingle arcing straight to his cock, followed by a spreading warmth, a deeply satisfying heat settling deep within his balls.

Ralph reached down, pulling Jake’s hard colossus back and free, so that it lay down along the side of the bed, his mammoth balls swinging pendulously behind the cock. Ralph stood back, slowly stroking his rock hard dick, marvelling at the magnificent sight before him. He retrieved a large tray from a supply cupboard, and placed it under Jake’s rigid dick, on the floor.

He jumped up onto the bed, straddling Jake, facing his feet. He rested his cock in the deep valley along Jake’s lumbar vertebrae, Jake's erector spinae and multifidus cocooning each side of his cock. Jake flexed his ‘christmas tree’ muscles, squeezing and massaging Ralph’s cock as he bent forward, enhancing the effect.

He licked the bottom of Jake’s shaft, at first employing a feather light touch, barely felt. Jake writhed underneath him, groaning in pleasure. Ralph’s cock hardened as Jake thrashed, a drop of pre building up at the tip and dripping onto Jake’s back.

Ralph’s tongue slowly, excruciatingly pleasurably, moved along Jake’s shaft, ever so slightly increasing the pressure of his touch as he went. Jake bucked, trying to hump the bed, increase the feeling on his cock. Ralph slapped his arse, “Patience, Robertson!” Jake moaned, the writhing and bucking stopping. Ralph smiled as he reached the glans.

Ralph kissed Jake’s fraenulum, holding his lips to the ultra-sensitive tissue. He parted his lips and darted his tongue in and out, gradually applying more force, his tongue playing in every which direction. Jake’s groan vibrated along Ralph’s body, each of them producing more pre in response. Ralph used his tongue to catch the pre before it dripped to the floor, and spread it across Jake’s glans.

He moved back and nuzzled into the balls from behind. Jake’s pheromones were particularly potent here, his musk at its most formidable. Ralph revelled, intoxicated. He took one testicle into his mouth, rolling and suckling its meaty heft, licking and teasing at the scrotum. He could feel a gentle throb with each beat of Jake’s heart, the testicle flooding testosterone throughout Jake’s body with each pump. He used his fingers to brush against the fraenulum as he suckled on the testicle, driving Jake wild. He repeated the process for the other testicle, giving equal time to each of the low-hangers.

He brought his head back further, parting Jake’s globular cheeks with his hands. As he did so, he saw Jake’s hole pucker and quiver, and felt the massive gluteus maximus muscles under his hands tremble with anticipation and Jake’s excitement.

Ralph pushed his perfect face between Jake’s cheeks, but did not yet touch his hole. He licked around the hole, stimulating the myriad nerves, causing Jake to growl deeply, and writhe in pleasure. He pressed his thumbs into Jake’s perineum, feeling for his prostate, probing, rubbing, stroking. Jake's growl continued, a deep, satisfying sound.

As he increased the attention on the prostate, Ralph flicked his tongue against Jake’s balloon knot. Jake’s buck,  like that of the meanest, wildest bull, nearly sent Ralph flying, and his flexing of his glutes nearly crushed Ralph’s head.

“Sorr–NGGGHHHhhhhhh,” he moaned in ecstasy as Ralph’s tongue circled, probed, licked, and forced its way into his chute, spreading his ring.

Ralph grinned as he felt Jake’s balls pull up, and everything tighten. A moment later, Jake roared as the first orgasm exploded within him, his cock pumping great spurts of cum with each pump of his ejaculatory muscles. Ralph quickly moved to suckle on the end of Jake’s cock, milking a few more pumps and sucking down every drop of Jake’s ambrosia.

Ralph climbed off of Jake, leaning in for a passionate kiss. Coming up for air, he whispered in Jake’s ear, “If my tongue got you bucking and writhing like the bull that you are, just wait and see what my cock will do.”

Jake groaned, a glob of pre pumping out his dick, stretching a long line as it dropped to the floor, finally breaking as it hit the tray.

Ralph moved Jake, still face down, further up the bed, so his whole body was on the mattress. He retrieved the tray, and climbed onto the bed, onto Jake, lying on top of him.

“Mr Robertson, I get the feeling that you want me to hammer you. Smash your arsehole, your prostate, pound you into next week.” Jake moaned at the thought.

“That’s it,” Ralph whispered, “Wreck you, and then fill you to the brim.” Wreck him? He thought. Seven massive blokes trying to kill him couldn’t wreck him, what hope do I have?

Jake moaned again.

“But I’m not going to hammer you, or destroy you. Any fucker can do that… at least, any fucker that you pick up.” Actually, I doubt anyone can destroy you, Ralph thought.

Jake’s curiosity was piqued, anticipation exquisite. Where was he going with this?

“I’m going to make love to you, gently, tenderly, with adoring passion.” Ralph was certain of two things. First, that Jake was not expecting that and, second, that he’d almost certainly never had anyone actually make love to him.

What? Thought Jake. That sounded… hot, actually. He was going to say boring, vanilla, inadequate, but the more he thought about it, the more intrigued he felt, the hotter the anticipation.

“When I’m inside you, I want you to focus on me, and what I’m feeling, rather than what you’re feeling. My cock, the feel of your prostate on it, the stretch of your hole against the shaft, the feel of your tunnel on the glans as it glides back and forth. My balls, swinging against yours. The feel of my body on top of yours, my abs against your lumbar region, my pecs pressing into your thoracic. My breath against your neck, my kisses. Conversely, I’ll be focussing on you. The feeling of my cock inside you, your balls against mine, your glutes and back muscles pressing back on my body, your hot face beneath mine. It’s a cliché, but I want two to become one. This will be a mental exercise as much as a physical one.”

Jake had a thing for intelligence, for intellectualism, the idea of sex being a mental exercise as much as a physical one intrigued him, and pushed buttons that he didn’t even realise he had.

Ralph lifted himself up, his cock a throbbing steel rod in his hand as he stroked slowly.

He used Jake’s prodigious cum and pre from the tray as a form of lubricant, slathering his cock, breathing deeply, savouring the smell of Jake’s essence, his seed. He parted Jake’s cheeks, and pressed his glans against his hole.

Jake writhed and moaned, the anticipation excruciating, intense. He opened his hole, inviting Ralph to press further, but he held back, his glans circling the hole, causing bursts of ecstatic pleasure to spread throughout Jake, the muscles trembling and quivering with each feather-touch of his glans.

For Ralph, the twitching, puckered muscle of Jake’s hole was lighting up his glans, powerful thrills roaring through his cock, spreading ecstatic shudders of pleasure throughout his entire body.

He centred his glans, and pushed forward intolerably slowly, squeezing his glutes as he plunged his throbbing cock into Jake, millimetre by millimetre, savouring the explosion of sensations as Jake enveloped his cock.

As more of him pushed into Jake, he leant forward, his weight on top of Jake. He kissed the back of his neck, and whispered in his ear, “Remember, focus on me, and the sensations I’m feeling because of you.”

Jake groaned, gripping the sheets in his fists as Ralph slowly rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his thick cock back and forth, the glans tweaking Jake’s prostate on each pass. His glutes flexing and releasing as he thrust back and forth.

As Ralph pushed in balls deep, he paused, “Feel my cock inside you, the throb of my heartbeat - through my cock and through my chest,” he flexed his cock, swelling it inside Jake, and tightened his abs and glutes, “feel it swell inside you, hardening, my hard abs pressing against your back.”

“NGGGHHH, fuuuuuccckkkk.”

Ralph smiled. He resumed his slow, deliberate back and forth, feeling the building crescendo within Jake, timing his own build up so they’d orgasm together.

The eruption, when it came, was earth shattering.

As Jake’s second orgasm and ejaculation subsided, Ralph climbed off him. “Turn around,” he ordered.

Jake eagerly complied.

“Do you trust me?” Ralph asked.

“Of course.” Ralph leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Ralph grinned, “I’ve saved the best for last…” He got up off the bed, and headed for a different supply cupboard. Jake lifted up on his elbows, craning his neck to try and see what Ralph was doing, his curiosity piqued.

Ralph came back with a sphygmomanometer – a blood pressure cuff, with a manual inflation bulb. Ralph wrapped the cuff around Jake’s neck, ensuring a snug fit.

A glob of pre squirted from Jake’s cock. He’d never tried breath play.

Ralph noted the pre, and the glint of excitement in Jake’s eyes.

“You’ve never done breath play?” Ralph asked, surprised.

“No,” Jake almost panted, his eyes wide with lust, anticipation.

“I’m going to control the pressure of the cuff which, like a sleeper hold, will reduce blood flow to your brain, starving it of oxygen. As I fuck you, I’ll also jerk you off. As you approach orgasm and ejaculation, I’ll tighten the cuff just so… enough so that you’re right on the verge of passing out, not quite conscious, not quite unconscious. And then you’ll blow, experiencing the most intense, mind-blowing cum of your life. If we time it right, and I blast in you at the same time…” Ralph grinned.

Jake’s cock twitched, diamond hard, pre almost pouring out.

“As I’m in you, I’ll be able to feel when you’re close, and also feel if the cuff is too tight, or not tight enough based on how your muscles are reacting to my rutting. It’s best if you cum and orgasm together - I know you can control each separately - so make sure you let fly. If anything goes wrong, or you want out at any time, tap my leg. But, Jake, trust me, I’ve got you.”

Ralph was rough, this time. Pounding mercilessly.

Jake was on his back, his mammoth legs resting on Ralph’s shoulders.

As Ralph pounded Jake’s hole, he furiously jerked on Jake’s massive shaft. The timing was tricky to get right, but the payoff was beyond worth it.

As he felt the ejaculation building, he began pumping the inflation bulb with his left, non-dominant hand, as he continued stroking Jake’s cock with his right, and ploughing his hole with his cock.

Jake roared, a deep, guttural sound, which was cut short as Ralph increased the pressure on the cuff, squeezing his throat closed and blocking blood flow to his brain.

This was it, he slightly released the pressure on the cuff as he felt Jake fading, tightening as he came back, expertly keeping him between consciousness and unconsciousness. All the while stroking and ploughing furiously.

They both exploded, Ralph filling Jake, Jake’s cock pumping out great, arcing gouts of cum, an incredible display considering that he’d already cum multiple times. As they continued ejaculating, Ralph continued adjusting the cuff, ensuring Jake enjoyed maximum pleasure.

As the ejaculations died off, Ralph released all pressure from the cuff, and ripped it from Jake’s neck.

They kissed, deeply, passionately, eventually heading for the infirmary shower, tongues still intertwined, beards still scratching pleasantly, cocks still hard.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/3/2023 at 2:01 PM, Ro20316 said:

I have thoughts... Jake as a bottom will be FIRE. He will demand so much from his partner he wont like anything vainilla or gentle. He will take it as hard as he gives cause he knows he can take it and the harder the more exciting and arousing for Jake AND his partner will be.

Scott knows what happened and of course he is in denial i mean anyone would be with how Jake presents himself but tehre is deep need  for Jake to dominate that akes him xrazy and Scott has seen it when Jake lost control with his dad.

Finally they will Diego and Assad. That would be a fun meeting and im sure they would want to Fuck to see if what Diego feels is leftovers from Jake's influence

He got a bit of gentle, and a bit of a pounding with some breath play. Hopefully the best of both worlds? I think Jake enjoyed the change of pace, and he definitely feels a connection with Ralph... hopefully you all enjoyed it too. :)

I don't think Scott has worked out exactly how it will affect his relationship with Jake (because I haven't yet 🤣).

And as for Assad and Diego - they're definitely still coming to terms with it all. Assad still doesn't really believe any of it - I think he'll need a 'cock-in demo' before he truly believes. 😉

On 5/4/2023 at 1:44 PM, Ro20316 said:

Jason is adamant on hurting Jace. What will it take for him to let things go? He is taking things too far...

Jason is absolutely obsessed, and so far in denial that it's ruining his life. Obsessions often don't end well. We'll have to see how that develops, and whether he can channel his obsession in a healthier, more productive way, or whether it consumes him.

• Like 3

~~TWENTY-EIGHT~~

“If it’s the only way, let’s go.” Not the greatest of pickup lines, granted, but it was a means to an end - a treatment - not trying to get his rocks off, though that will no doubt be a bonus.

Of course, both HE and Amber could ‘turn it on’ and ‘turn it off’ at will, but where’s the fun in that, HE thought.

“Assad?” HE asked.

“If we’re going to do this, let’s do this. I don’t know I’m comfortable with just YOU and one of my subordinates.... There’s a few regulations that would have something to say about that. Either it’s all or nothing.” Of course, it was merely an excuse for Assad to get Brad involved, Assad hardly being a stickler for regulations, especially where “relations” between colleagues were concerned. If he had the regulations in front of him, we would’ve eye-rolled. “Relations,” fucking lawyers.

Brad was already horned up. Jake, in a corner of his head, was getting off, again. The man really was insatiable, he thought. “I’m in if Amber’s in.”

“Hell, yes!” Nobody was surprised that Scott was keen. Ever since he dipped his wick with Amber, he was looking for an excuse to go again.

Despite Assad’s best intentions and wishes, the ‘group sex’ was always going to be two different groups - Assad and Diego essentially paired off, with a little input from HIM, on the one hand, and Brad, Amber and Scott with a little input from HIM on the other.

HE and Amber both amped up their libidos, not that they really needed any boost, especially with Diego looking as he did.

HE moved over to Diego, who was manspreading on the couch, one leg stretched out, heel on the ground toes in the air, the other foot flat on the ground by the foot of the couch. He wore thick-soled, black leather boots, the large tongue sticking up and forward. His faded blue jeans, his favourite pair, fit perfectly. Technically, they were a ‘relaxed’ fit. On Diego, this meant that they hugged his muscles perfectly, his quads and hamstrings testing the limits of the seams. The fabric creased, bunched and tented around his bulge, the faded colour in the creases pointing to his package, enhancing the apparent size of the bulge. When he stood, his arse filled out the ‘relaxed’ fit flawlessly; textbook bubble butt.

He wore a crew neck cotton tee in a classic white. Unlike Jake, he preferred a looser fit tee, but a mere tee shirt could not disguise the substantial rig beneath. A wide black leather belt with a simple steel buckle completed the outfit. He had the beginnings of a goatee, with thicker stubble around his mouth and chin, fading to a dense, dark five o’clock shadow that he had trimmed to a razor sharp line. He’d had his hair cut recently, a sharp diagonal line shaved into it along his natural part, a similar line shaved into his eyebrow, following the angle of the line in his hair. His face looked leaner, harder - a holdover of Jake’s hyper-adjustment of his hormones, anabolism and ketosis - though when he smiled, his dimples still gave him an impish, boyish charm. A charm that was irresistible.

HE grasped the waist of Diego’s tee, and brought it up over his head, revealing Diego’s impressive torso. Earlier, he had said to Assad that he’d noticed some extra size and vascularity, and this was clearly visible as HE removed the tee, tossing it aside. Great abs and obliques, a solid shelf of pecs, wide lats that pushed his arms out to the side, delts capping off his imposing arms. He was not quite in contest shape, but nor was he in off-season bulking shape, either.

As HE removed the tee, HE leaned in for a kiss. Diego reciprocated, getting turned on by HIS attention. As they came up for air, he whispered in HIS ear, “Make me into a beast?”

HE responded, “You’re already a sexy beast, can’t wait to make you grow.”

“You’re awake, stud,” Ralph smiled. “How are you feeling?”

Jake was feeling a million bucks, until he remembered where he was. His morning wood quickly deflated. “I felt great, until I remembered where I was,” he gestured to the no-longer-tenting covers.

“We’re gonna get you out of here. You’re actually looking incredible. It’s not even 24 hours, and it looks like you’ve had five or six days of healing. There’s no more swelling, the bruises are mostly gone, and the cuts are all scabbed over. Even better, it doesn’t look like you’ll have any scarring on your handsome face.” He kissed him on the forehead, “Not that it would change anything if you did.”

“Liar!” Jake teased, “Someone with your perfect face can’t be with someone SCARRED.” He shuddered, for effect.

Ralph laughed, grateful for a moment of levity, that Jake could still find humour.

“On a positive note, I’ve diagnosed you with idiopathic, atypical Coeliac disease. I can make your vomiting session fit with that, at a stretch.”

“Allergy to gluten? I’m not allerg–”

“You are while you’re in here. It means I get to control your diet, and you don’t have to eat the slop that passes for food in the main canteen.”

Special treatment, great, that will go down well with the other inmates. “Babe, thanks, but as much as I appreciate the thought - that will just paint yet another huge target on my back. Besides, I don’t need optimised nutrition, remember? I can optimise hormones, prevent fat gain, eke out the maximum from every gram of protein, almost no matter what I eat. So the slop will do just fine, I will be able–”

Jake looked over at Ralph, who was grinning from ear to ear, his usually perfect face all the more scintillating with the smile.

“What? Why are you grinning like a madman?”

“I can’t stop grinning.”

“What? What did I do?”

“What did you just say?”

“Uh…,” he wracked his brain, “that I would be a target, uh, I don’t need optimised nutrition, I can compensate for the shit they’re feeding us. But, babe, you already know all that I’m not telling you anyth–”

Ralph’s grin grew even broader. Jake’s expression was one of wonder. “I just called you ‘babe’?”

“Twice!”

“I’ve never done that before. Call someone a pet name, I mean.”

“One rutting and I’ve already got you eating out of my hand, Robertson. You’ve got no chance!” Ralph laughed.

“Bugger me, but it was fucking good buggery! That breath play…” Jake’s morning wood was returning.

It was not a lie, it was fucking awesome, but he still felt that he was missing something whenever he ejaculated. It felt intense, and incredible, but there was that je ne sais quoi that was missing. Only he did know what was missing, the sperm ability. He imagined it was like losing a limb. You could life a full and meaningful life without it, and you learned to adapt, but it wasn’t the same.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1