Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

So beautifully and sweetly written.  And sensuously too - when a muscle admirer feels a bodybuilder's flexed biceps and then kisses that bodybuilder.  OMG!

Alfie's experiencing "what it's all about."   The usually hard road to coming out, for some harder than others.  The reconciling with his flat-mate friend.  The struggling with accepting his dad for what he is.  And of course his relationship with Curtis.  So much going on and so realistically presented to us. And so much to look forward to reading in upcoming chapters.  Thank you, MA.   

• Like 2

What an absolutely STUNNING chapter.  MA, that could very possibly be the best chapter I have ever read from you.  I mean it.  The range of emotion, the aching empathy, the thrill of muscle being flexed and being felt – and characters as real as anyone I know.  How do you do it, my unmet friend?  SUPERB.

• Like 5

Ugh Alfie. This internal homophobia is so cringe. But so accurately told. 

Is a Nick + Danny and alfie + Curtis ending worth this drama? Of course, I’m sure that’s the fun. But for now I’m reading these chapters with my eyes half covered. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jakob78 said:

Good to see Alfie coming to terms with who he really is 

Is he though? I mean in a happy ending he does. But for now sure seems like he’s avoiding it at all possible costs. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IronandGold said:

Is he though? I mean in a happy ending he does. But for now sure seems like he’s avoiding it at all possible costs. 

You sometimes have to realize who you are before you can accept who you are.  He is in the realization stage 

• Like 2

Whoawoooooow ❤️ 

What a beautifully written chapter 

So much adrenaline, tension and draaama , not like you at all lol 

At last a reconciliation with nick, but now Curtis is out in the cold 

Come on Alfie ❤️ 😍 

Loving it ❤️💋

• Like 3

Wow at all these comments! Obviously I knew this chapter was a big one and quite an important chapter in terms of Alfie's journey and the Alfie/Curtis storyline but I wasn't quite expecting this reaction! Thanks so much, everyone for all of this amazing feedback and apologies if I don't respond to every single comment.

We get a bit of a break from the Alfie stuff for the next few chapters as the focus shifts back to Nick and his bodybuilding show. 

• Like 6