Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

4 hours ago, Hialmar said:

It's impossible to chose between Ozzie and Alfie. 

I'm not even sure if I can remember all of them. There were so many beautiful studs! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hialmar said:

It's impossible to chose between Ozzie and Alfie. 

Haha! I'm definitely expecting Ozzie to be quite high up in the results! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

I'm not even sure if I can remember all of them. There were so many beautiful studs! 

I'd probably say that if you can't remember them then they're probably not your favourite. 😅

35 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I'd probably say that if you can't remember them then they're probably not your favourite. 😅

What?!  No, it's just that I can't access them directly in my memory. But if I, like, get a name, it might open the knot in my head.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 7:05 AM, muscleaddict said:

Wow - thank you for this lovely feedback, mate. I'm often thinking about how newer stories stack up against older ones so I appreciate this. I'll sometimes go back and re-read older stories, or parts of them and often come away with different opinions.

And yeah - just the one chapter left but it's a lengthy one! 

I know what you mean mate. That’s called, on my humble opinion, the evolution of your writing. Some stuff you read back and you may cringe or, think you could have written better. Others you love a lot. It means that you’re perfecting your writing. I say keep on writing and evolving, experimenting like you did with this story. Write on my friend. We will be here waiting for the next chapter and in the future your next story..👍❤️😘😘❤️❤️

PS: Any chance on more Deano and Ozzie?? Just asking.😬😬😛💪💪❤️❤️❤️🤣

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

What?!  No, it's just that I can't access them directly in my memory. But if I, like, get a name, it might open the knot in my head.

I get you, mate. Well, hopefully when you see the list of names in the poll it will jog your memory but you can always ask me if you're unsure.

• Upvote 1

Ozzie and Deano are certainly among my favorites.  But I haven't heard anyone mention AJ Jones, from just a few years ago.  Anyone out there remember him? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

I know what you mean mate. That’s called, on my humble opinion, the evolution of your writing. Some stuff you read back and you may cringe or, think you could have written better. Others you love a lot. It means that you’re perfecting your writing. I say keep on writing and evolving, experimenting like you did with this story. Write on my friend. We will be here waiting for the next chapter and in the future your next story..👍❤️😘😘❤️❤️

PS: Any chance on more Deano and Ozzie?? Just asking.😬😬😛💪💪❤️❤️❤️🤣

Oh yeah, I've definitely cringed reading older stories back. Haha! I also find it really hard not to be in editing mode when I'm reading my older stories. Even if it's just the grammar. Thanks for this though, mate. And I will definitely carry on experimenting and trying different things. That's something I'm keen to do!

As for more Deano and Ozzie, I don't have any plans at the moment but I definitely wouldn't rule it out! 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:36 AM, muscleaddict said:

"You know what this means though?” he says to me after we've parted lips. I give him a confused look.

“It means you’re gonna have to stop kissing other guys.”

I bite my lip and smile at him.

“Do you think you can do that, Nick? Because at this point it’s starting to become a bit of a hobby.”

I laughed. thank you. way to lock up the nick and Danny storyline. just the sweetest.

like Nick, I would have spent all day wondering if Danny was gonna change his mind. Danny handled it like a champ.

• Like 4