Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Brilliantly composed by perhaps the finest writer on the Forum.  Loved the way the little uncertainty with Nick and Danny mid-chapter was handled, then right into sparks again by these two lovebirds. Loved also the way Nick's reconciliation with Jason was handled so realistically and smoothly.  Still not sure why there was that mutual kiss between Nick and Alfie - maybe Nick was just very surprised at it happening at all and just curious to see where Alfie was coming from?  But he fessed up to Danny about it showing the Nick character has evolved into a honest and genuine person.  

Sad that the story is winding down.  But I'm sure we're all in for a grand finale in the upcoming chapter!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

Shit, you almost made me cry there for a sec. Like a weird mix of joy and sadness. 

Might be random, but when I read this, I thought: "Hey, that kind of mirrors Alfie, right?" (Just an observation.) 

I love this story. I love the characters. The sweetness and warmth between Nick and Danny is palpable. And I hope, all goes well for Alfie and Curtis. 

Great work as always, @muscleaddict. 👍💪❤️

"Almost"? Argh!! Must try harder next time - haha! No - thank you, mate. This is really sweet feedback and I'm glad you liked it so much. 😊

19 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Setting us up for a scene where Alfie chases after Curtis to stop him moving to Liverpool, of course…

Are you saying my stories are cheesy and predictable? 🥲😅

18 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Wonderful resolution with Nick and Danny King!   Onward to Curtis and Allie!

15 hours ago, Bjort said:

Ohhh fuck yes!!! 👊 Big damn fist pump for Nick and Danny!!! 🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️💪💪🥹

Thank you, both! Stay tuned to find out what Alfie makes of those matching hoodies. 🤭

9 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Wow! Such a great chapter and story! I’ve read almost everything you @muscleaddicthave wrote and this story is on the top of them all. Thanks for another sweet, thoughtful and well written tale. 👍💪😛😛😛❤️❤️

Just one chapter left to go. 😢😢😢😢😢

Wow - thank you for this lovely feedback, mate. I'm often thinking about how newer stories stack up against older ones so I appreciate this. I'll sometimes go back and re-read older stories, or parts of them and often come away with different opinions.

And yeah - just the one chapter left but it's a lengthy one! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, deerhunter said:

Great story 🤩

Hey - thanks! 😊 Always great to see new people posting.

6 hours ago, Built22 said:

Great chapter Great story 

You are the master at keeping your audience gripped till the very end 🙌🫶♥️😘

Now hopefully Alfie can confront his demons and have some kind of thrilling relationship with Curtis, one never can tell with you tho .

But maybe just this time please 🙏 🙌🫶♥️😘

Bless you for the wonderful feedback as always, mate. 😊

5 hours ago, HawkShark said:

Truly a lovely story :)
I do wish more folks would consider open relationships though heh. 

Thank you! I definitely wouldn't rule out exploring that in a future story.

5 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Brilliantly composed by perhaps the finest writer on the Forum.  Loved the way the little uncertainty with Nick and Danny mid-chapter was handled, then right into sparks again by these two lovebirds. Loved also the way Nick's reconciliation with Jason was handled so realistically and smoothly.  Still not sure why there was that mutual kiss between Nick and Alfie - maybe Nick was just very surprised at it happening at all and just curious to see where Alfie was coming from?  But he fessed up to Danny about it showing the Nick character has evolved into a honest and genuine person.  

Sad that the story is winding down.  But I'm sure we're all in for a grand finale in the upcoming chapter!

Wow - thank you so much for this, Dennis. I'm not sure how deserved it is. (I'll transfer the money to your PayPal later 🤭)  About the kiss - Nick had been drinking and his very cute bodybuilder flatmate kissed him and ended up on top of him. (Could YOU resist?? 😂) He did put a stop to it though. Plus, you know - it's Nick. He kisses everyone.

I'm excited to get the last one posted. It's a long one! Maybe the longest chapter of the story.

On another note - I'm planning to do a couple of polls when this is done where people can vote for their favourite story of mine, plus their favourite characters from all my stories. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MuscleJoe said:

Awwww  I’m at a loss of words.  Love this 

So glad you liked it, Joe. 😊 Feel like Jason Fox deserves to find a hot boyfriend now! 🥺

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

On another note - I'm planning to do a couple of polls when this is done where people can vote for their favourite story of mine, plus their favourite characters from all my stories. 

It's impossible to chose between Ozzie and Alfie. 

• Like 2