Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

Interesting chapter.  Tony is an unmitigated, unfair pr*ck  the way he keeps changing the rules. Niles is skating on some thin ice there- he's 7 0, he' s huge, and he's on all kinds of meds.  I keep coming back to a real life scenario that finds him face down in his breakfast cereal one fine morning!

This story is not as inline humorous as many of your others (sad face) but the character development is still distinctive, as always! I can tell people apart.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 26

“So, what’s the verdict?” Slate asked as he sat down to breakfast.  It was the morning after my appointment with Dr. Mowbray.  By now, all four of us had had our meetings, even though there were still some boys who hadn’t.  “What’d you guys learn?”

“Nothing,” Krakatoa said.  “Absolutely nothing.  The doctor wouldn’t say anything.”

“He didn’t give you any chemicals to add to your stack, or anything like that?” I asked.

“He did a dozen tests, then he redid them.  Then he dismissed me,” Krakatoa answered.

“He gave me a lot of good advice,” I admitted.

“Me too,” Onyx said.

“Me as well,” Slate added.  “He even suggested that I start taking a dose of testosterone to up my hormone levels.”

“You too?” Krakatoa asked, disappointed.

“Are your hormone levels low?” I asked.

“They’re average,” Slate responded.  “Higher levels will boost everything I want it to boost.  I’m going to take even more than he recommended.”

“Don’t, Slate,” I said.  “Stick to the dosage the expert recommended.  Overdosing sounds like a bad idea.”

“I’m just going to go a little more than he recommended.  Nothing crazy.  Besides, I’m not worried about going bald, so anything to give me an edge in this competition is a good idea as far as I’m concerned.”  He flexed several of his muscles in turn, admiring their bulges affectionately.  “Just because you didn’t suggest it doesn’t make it a bad idea.”

“I’ve never suggested you get a pet lion,” I said.  “But that’s a bad idea too.”

Slate dismissed me with a raspberry and went back to his breakfast.

“Gavin wanted a pet cat,” I announced.  “We were going to get married and get a cat and a dog.  Name the cat Colorado and the dog Nile.  I wanted a dog; this was our compromise.”  I put down my fork.  “Where the fuck did that thought come from?” I asked.

“Your memory’s coming back,” Slate reminded.  “You can remember painful stuff again.”

“How is that memory painful?” I asked.  “It sounded delightful.  The two of us planning our retirement together.”

“Because it’s proof you were a boring old man in your 40s,” Slate responded.

I laughed.

I laughed hard.

I laughed so hard my ribs hurt.

“It wasn’t that funny,” Onyx said. 

“No, it wasn’t,” I agreed, “but I just remembered that Eagle used to call me a boring old man, and Gavin would say, ‘You don’t get to insult my boring old man.’  And it always made me laugh.”  I chuckled again at the thought.  “These aren’t painful memories,” I repeated.  Then, the image of Gavin’s beautiful smile flashed before my eyes.  Immediately after, a profound pain seized my heart because of all the time Gavin and I had spent apart.

“Are you crying?” Onyx asked.

I reached up and felt my face, maneuvering around my bulk to do so.  “I am.”  I sniffed.  “I miss Gavin.”  Then, I laughed again.  “Isn’t that great?  I miss him!”
            “Nile, that doesn’t sound great,” Onyx said.  “That sounds horrible.”

“I’m able to miss him,” I clarified.  “I’m going to get so fucking huge for my man.”

“Well, as big as you can,” Slate challenged.  “You’re probably as big as a boring old man can get without needing a new hip.”

“Keep calling me old, and I’ll put you over my knee and spank you, sonny,” I retorted.

“As I’ve told you,” Slate replied, pointing at me, “I’m straight.”

“And as I’ve told you,” I replied with a saucy note to my words, “we’ll see.”

“In your dreams,” Slate replied.

“You’re the one who’s always hard whenever you see me,” I pointed out, gesturing to his dimefidone-stiff cock.

“Shit,” Slate said, obviously impressed.  “I like you better when you’re not half-numb on mood stabilizers.  And I liked you a lot when you were a stoner junkie.”

“Imagine how much you’d like me with my dick inside you,” I added.  “If it’ll fit, that is.”  I grabbed my bulging crotch.

“You keep this up, Nile, I’m gonna miss you when you’re gone,” Slate said, smiling affectionately.

Onyx cleared his throat and pointed to the clock on the wall.  Breakfast was ending in two minutes, and we all had a half-mountain of food on our trays.

The day went by smoothly, and soon enough, it was time for my one-on-one with Adam.  When I walked into the room, my heart leapt in joy at Adam’s handsome face.  I strode across the room—as quickly as my massive frame would allow—and picked him up in the air, spun him around, and then plastered his face with kisses.

“You’re back!” Adam said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, putting him down.

“Ever since you’ve started taking the mood stabilizer, you’ve been half a Nile.”  He stroked my beard affectionately.  “Don’t get me wrong, half a Nile is worth three lesser pleasure boys, but I remember you before you turned off your soul.  And I figured you had your reasons, so I never judged you.”

“You knew about the mood stabilizer?”

“You told me to take it,” Adam reminded me.  “When you gave me the list of drugs to take, you included a mood stabilizer that would have hurt my gains.”  Adam flexed his arms.  “I’m up to 192.5, by the way.”  Back to his main point, he added, “My doctor told me not to take it.”

“Well, yeah.  I stopped taking it too,” I confessed.

“Does this have anything to do with the contract Tony sent Edward?  The double pension?”

“Indirectly,” I answered.  “It’s more about a man.”

“Nile’s in love?” Adam sound genuinely excited.  “Who is it?”  Before I could answer, Adam talked right on top of me.  “Oh!  What’s his name?  That guy from your pledge class Edward tracked down for you.  Mississippi.  California.  Some state.”

“Colorado,” I informed him.  As a grin broke out across my face, I added, “But his real name’s Gavin.”

“You’re blushing,” Adam said.  “You must be back if you’re blushing.”  Eagerly, Adam sat on the bed and encouraged me to sit next to him.  “Tell me everything.”

I sat next to him and leaned my head against his shoulder.  “He asked me to marry him as soon as I’ve served my 50.”

“That is so romantic,” Adam said, leaning his head on top of mine.  “And you’ll get a double pension if you win.  The two of you can live like kings.”

“With a cat and a dog,” I said.

“Splendid,” Adam said.  “Can Edward and I help you win?”

“You’re already more than helping me.”  I said, coaxing us back up into sitting positions.  “You and Edward are my biggest tippers.  I wouldn’t dare ask for more.”  Or jeopardize my biggest source of income.

“Listen, Nile,” Adam said frankly.  “I see this as a generous act of friendship for a man I love as much as I love my husband.”  He took my right hand in both of his.  “But if you can’t see it that way, realize that there’s a selfish motive here too.  I like fucking you.  I like you big.  I’d like you bigger.”  He let go of my hand.  “So, how can Edward and I help?”

After a reluctant pause, I told him, “I need a second hormone regulator.  A bigger one.”

“Consider it done,” Adam concluded, smiling.  “Now, rail me good and heard.”  He took off his shirt and pants.  “And don’t break eye contact with me.  I want to see those lively eyes I’ve missed.”

I said, “With pleasure,” and undressed.

• Like 29

9 hours ago, TQuintA said:

I want to see those lively eyes I’ve missed.”

I font knoe but i loved this line and the fact that Adam knows the real Nilr how he was without the mood stabilizer. Nile has in Adam a great friend. I hope he sees that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 27

Soon enough it was Sunday, the beginning of the third round.  Five more men had been dismissed from the house (a moon named Triton had been the last one to secure his continued place in the competition).  I’d had my second hormone regulator installed (in my other arm) Thursday morning before second lunch.  The soreness had abated in time for my first client of the day.  All week, Onyx, Slate, and I had worked out like men possessed. 

Krakatoa, on the other hand, had become demotivated.

“Dude,” he told me one day before breakfast.  “I think the competition’s a scam, and I’m never making it through the third round.  It’s like Tony has his favorites, and I ain’t one of them.”

“If Tony had really rigged this competition,” I pointed out, “Slate, when he was still the chubby lump of softness he was, would never have gotten through the first round.”

That had reassured him somewhat, but I could see him disconnected and slowing down all week.  My heart went out to him.

There were official weigh-ins to inaugurate the third round. 

Slate was an impressive 280 with a 10-inch, perpetually erect dick.

“I’m gonna get bigger than you in at least that one way,” he assured me, territorially running his fingers up the lengths of his cock.

Onyx was an impressive 324.5 with a dick over 9.5 inches.  He was gigantic.  Seeing a body like that from the outside, knowing that my body was bigger, was mind-altering. 

Because my body was indeed bigger.  I weighed in at 376 pounds, 11.25 inches.  I was having more and more trouble with doors, especially the narrow one leading into the showers where the house workers cleaned us between sessions.  Soon, I wouldn’t fit in those rooms at all.  My chest was blocking more of my peripheral vision every day as it jutted out perilously over my taut abs.  Almost no clothes at the store could cover my impressive bulk; I’d started ordering almost all of my clothes custom.  I’d sometimes buy something too small just to explode out of it during a session.  Fewer and fewer clients could take my impressive cock.  Thankfully, my fingers and tongue had also thickened, so clients who wanted me to top them but couldn’t take my inhuman member got the fingerbang of their lives, or I ate them out until they exploded with pleasure.  Most, however, got off just holding my cock and marveling at the size of my muscles.

At the official weigh-in, Krakatoa was just under 230 pounds and just a hair under 8 inches, almost exactly where he’d been the week prior.  He was in the bigger half of the remaining boys, but he was again saddened by his weigh-in.

“The growth just isn’t coming anymore,” he said under his breath, utterly frustrated and demotivated.

On a weird level, I kinda knew what he was going through.  It’s hard to stay cheerful when you’re not on a mood stabilizer.  I’d nearly lost my temper at Tony half a dozen times, I’d threatened violence against a janitor who would not get out of my way, and I laughed hurtfully when a truly ugly new client asked if I thought he was handsome (I was able to recover, thankfully, but I should never have laughed in the first place).  Most tellingly, as more and more memories of my romance with Gavin resurfaced, I cried myself to sleep twice that week, just thinking about all the time Gavin and I had spent apart.

But the dreams made up for it.  I was dreaming about Gavin every night now.  And not just sex dreams, either.  I was having those, but my dreams were now being filled by parts of my past with Gavin I’d forgotten.

The first non-sex dream I had was a memory that took place just a few days after we graduated with our pledge class.  Gavin approached me in the library while I was reading a book of poetry at a round table.  There was a smattering of other pleasure boys in the stacks, but the library was usually very empty at night.

“Hey, Nile,” he said, leaning over me.

He looked so young.  So, so young.  He was thin and lanky—he hadn’t put on any muscle yet.  Part of what had initially drawn him to me were my muscles, but at 20 years old, my muscles barely had me weigh in at 170, so in my mind’s eye, I looked scrawny.  Not him, though.  He looked fresh-faced.  Darling.  Young.

Because he was leaning over my shoulder, I could feel the warmth radiate off his body as I inhaled the smell of soap and his personal woody musk.  His beautiful, full lips were inches from my face, and his penetrating brown eyes were boring into me.

“Colorado,” I said, immediately looking back at my book to escape the tractor beam of his eyes.  If I hadn’t, I would have melted into his arms, and he wasn’t strong enough to support my weight.

He leaned further over my shoulder and kissed my neck gently.

Reflexively, I closed my book and leaned into the kiss.  My limbic system lit up with fire and comets as the pleasure traveled from his lips to my skin to my nerves to my spine to my brain to all my extremities.  As I swam in gentle bliss, I said, “We agreed we had to stop that because we’re pleasure boys now.”

He kissed my neck again, causing another cascade of erotic delight.  Then, he said, “Stop what?  Pleasure boys can fuck other pleasure boys.  It’s one of the best perks.”  A loud cry of sexual pleasure erupted from the far corner.  “Sounds like Amazon is getting fucked right now.”  I didn’t miss Amazon’s stentorian orgasms when he left the following year.

“Fucking, sure,” I said, pulling away from him.  “But we can’t fall in love.  It was fun during training, but we graduated.  We promised to stop the lovey-dovey stuff.”

“You meant that?” Colorado said, taking the seat next to me and holding my hand.  That one act of tenderness could obliterate all my resilience.  “I didn’t.  Besides, it was a stupid, foolish promise.  I could never have kept it if I wanted to.  I already love you.”

“Colorado, please,” I begged.  I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

“Gavin,” he said quietly.

“If I call you that, we could get dismissed.  I want to serve my 25.  Maybe my 50.  You said you did too.”

“I do want that,” he said.  “They can call me Colorado all they want, and they can make me call myself that in front of my clients.  But when I’m by myself,” he stroked my cheek gently, “or alone with the man I love, my name is Gavin.”  His gorgeous voice dripped romance and sincerity.

I looked around furtively to make sure no one was listening.  “I love you too, Gavin.”

“Was that so hard?”  In my dream, he’d addressed me by my name, but it sounded distorted, garbled, like it’d been run through a voice manipulation program—or a garbage disposal.

“Quiet,” I said.  “This is a library.”

“Come with me,” Gavin said, confidently.  He stood up and started walking away.

“Where?” I asked, closing my book, leaving it on the table, and following him.

“Only chickens ask,” he teased lightly.  “It’s a surprise.”  He offered me a hand.  In the logic of dreams, as soon as I took it, the library dissolved into the greenhouse.  Not the part we were allowed to visit either—the part where they actually grew the plants, a part off limits to pleasure boys.  “We might not be allowed to go outside,” he lamented, “but look.”  He pointed up.

Through the roof of the greenhouse, I could see the night sky lit up in all its splendor.  It was a cloudless night in early winter.  The moon was full and white; the stars twinkled and vibrated.  I could even see the branches sway in a pleasant breeze outside.

Gavin went over to a planter filled with zinnias.  He reached into the dirt and pulled out two metal bottles from the cafeteria.

“I hid these in here earlier this morning,” he explained.  “They’re filled with tea from the cafeteria, sadly.  I haven’t quite figured out how to sneak pinot noir in yet.”

“My favorite,” I said.

“Don’t worry.” Again he’d said my name, and again my brain had garbled it.  “I’ll figure it out.  A man like you deserves to be wined and dined.”  He put one of the zinnias in my hair, anchoring the stem behind my ear.

“They keep the greenhouse locked,” I said, looking back up at the sky.  “They don’t want us in here.  How come the door was open?”

“If I tell you, it’ll cheapen the atmosphere I’m going for.”

“Ah.”  I looked him squarely in the eyes.  “You blew a security guard.”

“I’d blow a dozen security guards to share a toast with you under a starry sky.”  Somehow, when Gavin said it, it was the most romantic thing I ever heard.

“How long do we have?”

“Less than an hour,” he answered.  He handed me one of the two bottles.

I took it, and opened the top.

Gavin raised his bottle and, in his rich, creamy voice said, “Here’s to a foolish promise to leave you alone, a promise I never intended to keep.  Here’s to the thousands of kisses I plan to steal.  Here’s to the million moments of bliss we’ll find locked inside, and the millions more we’ll have afterwards.  Here’s to the man I love.”  We clinked our bottles in a metallic thud and drank deeply. 

When we’d finished, he reburied the bottles and told me to sit down.  I found a comfortable bag of soil and perched.  He then sang to me.  Our song.  For the first time, he sang to me our song, under the night sky as the tip of a zinnia stem tickled the top of my neck. 

Then, the dream ended. 

I woke up broken-hearted.  I hadn’t seen it in the dream, but I now remembered what happened next.

When the security guard told us to leave, he confiscated my zinnia.  I was shocked because flowers were one of the few things we were allowed to keep in our rooms—they were impermanent, so they didn’t count as personal possessions.  He informed me he wouldn’t let me keep it because I hadn’t paid for it.  Gavin had offered to blow him again, but the guard was persistent.  He said the greenhouse attendant counted the flowers and would notice missing inventory, which would eventually lead back to him.  Defeated, I gave the guard the zinnia, and he returned it to its planter, sticking it in the dirt so it didn’t look like it had been picked. I’d wanted to press it between the pages of the book I’d been reading and hide it in the library.  I thought I’d get away with it because zinnias have no scent.

I couldn’t remedy that past injustice, but I could cling to the beautiful part of the memory.

I threw on my workout clothes and went to the greenhouse (the part pleasure boys were allowed to visit) before I even had breakfast. 

A short woman, roughly my age, was the current attendant of the greenhouse.  She was just opening up to customers, and I asked her, “It’s still not against the rules to keep flowers in our rooms, right?”

“Of course not,” she said.  “They wilt and decay.  They’re too short-lived to be against the rules.  A flowerpot would be against the rules.  Gardening tools would be against the rules.  Flowers, as long as they’re unwrapped, are not.”

Contented with that news, I nodded and confidently said, “A dozen zinnias, please.  No wrapper.”

“You can’t give them to another pleasure boy,” she said.

“I know.  A dozen zinnias, please.”

“There are better things to spend your money on,” she cautioned me.

“A dozen zinnias, please,” I repeated.

“If you’re buying these for a client, it’s best to do it immediately before the session.  That way, I can give you a vase.”

Slowly, I insisted, “A dozen zinnias, please.  No wrapper.”

That time, she relented.  The zinnias lasted five days before I had to throw them away, but I fell asleep every night holding one by my cheek and singing to myself.

• Like 28

Abc Reaction GIF by The Bachelorette

This was a heartbreaking chapter. in oen hand im happy they are stickign tot he plan and their clique be art of the final boys but on the otehr we have Krakatoa that has fought hard alongside them gets discourage and Nile remembering Gavin and what they used to do.

• Like 3

"Memories" 

"..light the corners of my mind..."

"Misty, water colored memories..."

"Of the way we were......"

Lyrics  "THE WAY WE WERE"

Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply to choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were
The way we were

• Like 2

Welcome back, @TQuintA. I missed you and you made my evening with these last two to three chapters. I think, I’ve re-read them four times already so I didn’t miss any detail.
Here are some of my thoughts and observations:

1)    I should have guessed that Tony pulls some sneaky shit like that, changing the rules on a whim. I’m not quite sure if I understood the rules fully tho. 
2)    That quartet of Niles, Onyx, Slate and Krakatoa is entertaining to watch. 

3)    It’s beautiful to see Nile remembering flickers of his time with Gavin and slowly getting to feel again. To add: Now, that Nile isn’t on the mood stabilizer anymore, his emotions might get the better of him. Didn’t he sometimes mention wanting to punch Tony in the face? (haha). Because I guess this could happen either now or soon (he wouldn’t even have to punch him, just slam him into a wall or lift him up as intimidation.)

4)    To come back to Nile and Gavin: the last scenes from chapter…

5)    The scenes with Dr. Mowbray in chapter 25 are my new favorites (will tell you more about that in your DMs.)

All in all: I am ready for the hot, the sad, the mad and the horny. (Will edit this comment from time to time because it’s incomplete.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1