Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

I'm not sure what I should root for more, a 700-lb mass monster meatball marrying the love of his life with a double pension or a mutiny giving Tony his just deserts by force-feeding him all the purple stuff.  Either way, someone's about to get HUGE!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jwood said:

I'm not sure what I should root for more, a 700-lb mass monster meatball marrying the love of his life with a double pension or a mutiny giving Tony his just deserts by force-feeding him all the purple stuff.  Either way, someone's about to get HUGE!

Excellent ideas either way!

• Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 3:57 PM, TQuintA said:

Then, strangest of all, this man, who was still fucking me, still taking me to heights of pleasure I’d never known, suddenly had no face.  It was as if his face was hidden behind a thick green cloud or surrounded by impenetrable viridescent smoke, or maybe behind gauzy emerald fabric floating in midair just in front of his face.

So...this part of Nile's dream here makes more sense now, because the memory of "Colorado" was kind of suppressed by the green liquid? @TQuintA

• Like 2

A great twist which adds to the sense of Nile being institutionalised, and the almost surreality of his situation; what is real? What’s a ‘true’ emotion? Great worldbuilding.

Tony is a fascinating character. He doesn’t hide what he is, which I have a certain respect for. He’s not a bad person, really; corrupt, sure, but not bad. He’s self-serving and open about it.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 11:28 AM, TQuintA said:

“You should know that.  We traded our real names during tryouts to get into this house.”

“I must’ve forgotten it,” I said flatly.

“We called each other by our real names in secret when we made love.”

“I must’ve forgotten that too.”

Oh Im broken!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

A great twist which adds to the sense of Nile being institutionalised, and the almost surreality of his situation; what is real? What’s a ‘true’ emotion? Great worldbuilding.

Tony is a fascinating character. He doesn’t hide what he is, which I have a certain respect for. He’s not a bad person, really; corrupt, sure, but not bad. He’s self-serving and open about it.

I can't help to think that Tony will either pit Onyx against Nile or find a way to screw him out of the double pension, even if he legitimately makes it to the end.  There is bound to be some new twist in Round 3!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

TQuintA, the amount of effort you put into character development and context setting is awe inspiring to me. It always makes for an interesting read.

• Like 3