Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

"Soon, I wouldn't fit in those rooms at all."

What a statement, thinking this as a possibility, whether or not Nile actually wants it.  Juxtaposed with Krakatoa's discouragement, you can't help to think something really dramatic is about to happen!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TQuintA said:

With that, Paul left my room, and I never saw him again.  But I felt happy for him.

Here i was hoping to see some of this guys again but their friendship is purely for work. It's sad but it happens

• Like 3

According to my quick and dirty maths that should make him nearly 600 pounds. So lucky that I don't have to convey this message via words because my jaw is in pieces on the floor. 

600 pounds, they better remodel the shower area cause he's not going to fit. Also, maybe it's just me, but the "yellow stuff" has a certain trenbolone feel to it. Then again what kind of engineered super growth stimulant might the future hold? And where could I get it? 

I'm loving this story very much, I dread the twists and turns up ahead the proverbial stream, but if your previous stories are any indication, Gavin likely will be a very happy man indeed, but should never lie underneath his loved one. That mere one should count as 3, maybe four or five very anemic ones. Oh vey, my heads spinning again. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Here i was hoping to see some of this guys again but their friendship is purely for work. It's sad but it happens

Yeah, agreed.  I was hoping Paul would join Gavin and Nile in their post- pleasure house double pension lives.  Assuming things go as they appear to be heading, which isn't a wise assumption.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

I'm hoping the repeated "Never saw him again" just means within the pleasure house and that they might possibly cross paths again in the outside world.  That is, if Nile can actually walk a path after the final round...

• Like 3

"I’m gonna be a freak,” I said delightedly.

Why, yes, Nile, yes you are! And I will be (almost) as delighted! 

Also:

Nile is now twice the size of Adam!

• Like 1

Damn…

let the slut games begin.
Team Adam/Edward vs Team Quentin / Nathan. Political competition gets taken to a new level as the adversaries challenge each other on a new stage.  
I can’t wait to see this escalate.   

I love that the bigger Niles gets the more arrogant and cock proud he becomes and how he is unabashedly loving it. 

• Like 3