Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

What's the number of that pleasure house, just asking for a friend.

Nile'll be about 333lbs by the next weigh-in, or maybe more 🤤

• Like 1

OMG. He injected Nile the "reward" but could it be really that "red miracle" or he just put tha stuff that makes u addicted and bloated to fuck nile's cances up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jwood said:

If I had Nile for a whole hour, I wonder if I could just talk to him?

Yes.  And he'd do his best to make it the most wonderful conversation you ever had.

• Like 6

I feel very fortunate that we have someone as talented a writer as TQuintA on these forums, posting such long and captivating stories for us. I still reread Hey, Big Guy every so often and I know I'll be coming back to this story as well.

I love the quietly sinister dystopian vibe I get in the background of all this. It makes me want to know more about the outside world - but seeing this microcosmic society at work in isolation is part of the appeal and allure too. 

Looking forward to more escapades from Nile and his growing colleagues.

• Like 5

Chapter 21

I don’t remember walking back to my room.  I don’t remember having a midnight snack or showering or getting into bed.  The next thing I knew, it was morning, and Onyx was fucking me hard and thoroughly. 

My eyes were still closed tight, but I was aware enough to put together what was happening.  I could feel some morning light trying to creep in through my shut lids.   I could feel Onyx’s mass on top of me.  I could feel how much larger his cock had gotten since he started taking dimefidone.  I could feel his tongue and lips as he sucked my left nipple, parting my chest hair and teasing the nipple to within an inch of its life.  My nerves were all alive with delight and sensation.  Electricity danced from the depths of my ass to the tip of my cock to the edges of my nipples to the center of my brain.  Soon, I was erupting cum fiercely and voluminously, quaking with an orgasm so powerful that I shook the bed just by quivering in pleasure.

“Holy fuck, Onyx,” I said.  Eyes still closed, I pulled his face to mine and began kissing him.  “You gave me your A game this morning.”

“He fully returns,” Onyx said, shifting his weight to lie by my side.  “Welcome back.”

“Yeah.  I don’t remember anything after Tony gave me a dose of Red Miracle last night.”

“Nile, darling,” Onyx purred, “that was last week.”

“What?” I said, sitting up forcefully and finally opening my eyes.  And that’s when I knew it had to be true.  I could feel all the extra mass on top of me, and my pecs were jutting out too far for only one night to have passed.

I struggled with my weight as I hobbled my way out of the bed.  I waddled my way over to my floor-length mirror, feeling how ridiculously thick my legs were.

I overfilled the mirror.

There was too much of me to take in all at once.  I was impossibly wide, impossibly thick, impossibly bulging.  My pecs were giant and ribbed with striations, the meat dimpling near my armpits as my body did its best to connect all the meat to my bones.  My abs were so thick and hard that they looked angry, even coated in fur and jizz.  My arms were overinflated with beef, pushed up and out by my cobra hood of lats. My neck and shoulders were so thick that turning my head from side to side was an entirely new and erotic experience as I felt each individual muscle fiber flex and fight for space.  My chest stuck out so far over my comparatively small waist, but thankfully I had a giant, muscular ass to counterbalance the weight, or I’d tip over.  My cock and balls dangled between my legs.  My balls looked overfull despite having just cum.  My cock was deflating, but looked like a deadly weapon even in its semi-soft state.

“Holy fuck,” I repeated.  I touched my face, which was even more severe and masculine, especially since I apparently hadn’t been to the salon to have my beard trimmed.  As I touched my face, I couldn’t help but feel my bicep collide with my chest and shoulder.  I could reach my face, but there was a lot of me in the way.  “Holy fuck,” I said a third time.

“You were 332.5 at yesterday’s weigh in.”

“I believe it,” I said, marveling at my size.  My cock was becoming erect again at the breathtaking beauty of my own immensity.  “How big is my cock?” I asked the universe, not expecting an answer.

Onyx had one.  “11 inches.  Mr. Lucky.  I’m only up to 7.75”

I turned around to look at Onyx’s cock, and that’s when I saw all of him.  He was lying resplendent on my bed, his muscles bulging and crashing into each other.  In his recumbent posture, his pecs were threatening to swallow his face, and his arms, hands tucked behind his head, bulged so largely, and so covered with intense sinew, as to be obscene just in themselves. 

“I know.  Holy fuck,” Onyx said, pre-empting my line.  “I was 269 at yesterday’s weigh-in.”  He sat up and tilted his head to the side quizzically.  “Do you really not remember any of last week?”

I shook my head.  “Not one second.  It feels like just moments ago, Tony injected me.”

“Shower and get dressed for breakfast,” Onyx said, hopping out of my bead, his feet thudding loudly and his thighs rippling with mass as he landed on the floor.  “Your gym clothes should still fit, but you’re gonna have to go clothes shopping after your morning workout.”

I meekly obeyed.

The shower felt indescribably small.  Just yesterday…

“Last week,” I reminded myself.

Just last week, the shower had felt small but somewhat reasonably size.  Now, it was a barely manageable, tight fit.  I was squeezed in between the wall and the glass shower door.  If I flexed hard enough, I could probably destroy the whole thing.  And washing was an interesting challenge.  My muscles kept getting in the way of everything I had to do.  My biceps surging made it a fight to wash my face, back, and hair.  My chest protruding made it a struggle to wash my armpits and abs; hell, they made it a challenge just to look down.  My legs and ass had such large circumferences that washing them made my pecs and biceps collide into each other all over again.  The whole time, the sheer erotic novelty of having such an oversized body made my cock hard the whole time.  It was huge, thick, pulsing, and gigantic.  It no longer felt like my cock.  It felt like a separate entity, a large alien mound of flesh somehow attached to and growing out of my body like an overfed, bloodsucking leech.  I wasn’t going to fit in my clients’ hands, let alone their mouths or asses.  I got clean, but I was getting too big for a normal shower, even with scrub brushes.

I forced myself into my gym clothes; my bulging obscenely, showing off every last curve and heft of mass.  I slowly trudged to the cafeteria, my legs a constant impediment to the process.

Onyx, Krakatoa, and Slate were already at a table together, so I joined them.  Slate and Krakatoa looked huge too, and Slate’s erection specifically looked nearer to 9 inches than felt mathematically possible.

I was going to get my food, but Krakatoa got my attention, slapping a full tray.  “We already loaded you up, bro.  Onyx filled us in.  We figured you’d be fuzzy this morning after your crash landing.”

“You truly don’t remember anything about last week?” Slate asked.

“Not a jot.”

“I’m not surprised,” Krakatoa said.  “You spent the whole week grunting about how big and manly you were.”

“And you didn’t recognize any of us,” Onyx added.

“You kept asking me who I was,” Slate said.  “And when I told you I was Slate, you said ‘Too big.  Slate smaller.’  Seriously.  That’s what you said, word for word.  You sounded like a caveman.”

“And you called me Gavin three times in the heights of orgasm,” Onyx said.  “Whoever that is.”

“How many clients did I lose?” I asked, dreading the answer.

“None,” Onyx replied.  “According to Tony, you gained three more regulars.”

Tony had made me keep all my appointments despite having the limited intellect of a well-trained dog.  Even in that state, though, I know that I would never have done anything I’d later regret.  I didn’t feel violated—I knew I should, but I didn’t.  I was just… surprised.

“Your clients had a blast last week,” Krakatoa said.  “We know for a fact.”

“They were hard to ignore,” Slate said.  “They screamed so loudly.  The right kind of screams.”

“A lot of sex moans,” Krakatoa said.  Very loud ones.”

“No screams of pain?” I asked.

“None that Tony head,” Onyx said.  “And he was eavesdropping.”

By this point, I had finished my breakfast.  I looked down at my bloated mass of muscle in shock and awe.  “How huge am I gonna be if I keep pushing myself like this for four more weeks?”

“Three weeks,” Slate reminded me.

“You’ll be alpha god king on high,” Krakatoa said, trying to boost my ego.

“He already is alpha god king on high,” Slate responded.  “In three more weeks, he’ll make an alpha god king on high look like a pipsqueak.”

“I finished round two, right?” I asked.

They nodded.

“So have three others,” Slate beamed.  “Onyx and me made it while you were in dreamland.”  He pointed at Krakatoa derisively.  “Somebody here hasn’t.”

“I just need another half an inch on my dick,” Krakatoa said.  “I’ve met the other three goals.  I’ll make it soon enough.”

“I’m not gonna work out today,” I said flatly.

“What?”  Onyx said that so forcefully that he sprayed out some of his food.

“I misspoke,” I replied.  “I’ll keep going to the gym with you.  I’ll keep working out just enough to maintain this physique.  I’ll keep pushing you hard.  I’m not going back on my promise.”

“Yes, you are,” Onyx accused.  “You promised you’d get bigger and bigger as a motivation for me.  If you crap out now, you become a finish line I can cross.”

“I have more than 60 pounds on you, Onyx,” I pointed out.  “If you keep piling on mass at the same rate you have been, I’ll still have more than 30 pounds on you in three weeks.”

Onyx was having none of it.  “But if you’re not pushing yourself to the limit, I won’t either.  I’ll slow down and get lazy.  The whole house will.  They’re not gunning for you anymore, Nile.  They respect you now.  All of them.  They practically worship you.  They see you as a demigod the bigger you get, especially after you got five new regulars in one day.  It’s not just me you have to get bigger for anymore.”

“I’m gonna retire in a year,” I reminded him.  “How practical is a body like this going to be outside a pleasure house?”

“I need an accountability buddy,” Onyx insisted.  “You want to get bigger; you get a buddy.  You taught me that.”

“And, as I said, I’ll keep pushing you, I promise.  But we both have to think long-term, here.  You’re preparing your body for a niche pleasure house focused on a size fetish.  I’m preparing myself for an easy slide into retirement.  You’re going to be here about 24 more years.  I’m not even going to be here 24 more months.”

Onyx scowled.  I expected a flash of temper, maybe even him throwing things, but he just scowled angrily.

Slate cleared his throat.  “Let me try to make peace here.  What do you even want to do when you retire, Nile?  I mean, depending on what you want to do when you leave, a bigger body might not be an impediment.”

“He wants to read,” Onyx spat.

“Then, who cares how big you are?” Slate asked.  “You get big enough, you can prop the books on you pecs like a bookshelf and turn the pages with your nose.”

“This body requires a lot of upkeep,” I explained.  “So would slimming down.”

“You’re a disciplined dude,” Krakatoa said.  “I know you could do whatever you set your mind to.”

Financial upkeep,” I clarified.  “I eat a lot of food; outside a pleasure house food costs money, and more food costs more money.  I take up a lot of space; outside a pleasure house, a place to live costs money, and a larger place costs more money.  The chemicals I’m on cost a small fortune.  If I just stop taking them all at once, I will fry my nervous system.  If I keep taking them the rest of my life, it will eat up a lot of my pension.  That’s why I was intentionally slimming down before we started going niche.”

“You could win this thing,” Onyx dared.  “Tony told me what happens if you win the whole competition.  And that would solve all your problems.”

“What happens if Nile wins?” Slate asked, practically salivating.

“Double pension,” Onyx taunted.

Slate started hyperventilating.  Once he caught his breath, he said, “Nile, for a double pension, I would get five times as big as you and become an immobile boulder of muscle and cock.  With a double pension, I could afford a giant mansion, all the food and pharmaceuticals it would take to keep me huge and healthy, and still have enough money left over to get a harem of beautiful, large-breasted women to attend to my every want and need.”

“Nile’s gay,” Krakatoa said.

“Then his harem can be full of hung studs,” Slate replied flippantly.

Krakatoa turned to me.  “Bro, quit lying.  We all know you get off on being big.”

“I do,” I admitted.  These men’s ages added together was less than mine.  And yet, I outclassed these young, strapping lads by a country mile.  My cock twitched seeing how much bigger I was than the three muscular men at the table with me.  “I really do.”

“Then buck up, and get bigger,” Onyx said.

“This is why I needed an accountability buddy,” I admitted.  “I knew I would falter.  I knew my resolve would flag.  I am so close to being done that I just want to be all-the-way done.  Thanks, Onyx.  I lost myself for a bit there.”

Onyx smiled by way of thank you, but I could see an idea forming behind his eyes.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's hoping that Nile not only continues to outpace everyone in growth but that he outpaced them in rate of growth. It's great that he outweighs Onyx by 60 lbs. but I don't think Onyx is going to be crying if the differential is 80 lbs. or 100 lbs. Time for Nile to embrace his mass monster destiny!

• Like 3