Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

22 hours ago, TQuintA said:

"I have no idea."

It's sad but true. Nile ahs known none of teh outside world for almost 50 years and he wants so bad to get back there. He deserves to get back there 

• Like 1

Chapter 15

That day progressed exactly as I suspected.  Now that the reality of the second round was in the air, the other boys (except Onyx and Slate) bristled over how close I was to finishing already.  Pelée especially. 

My workout was brutal—Onyx saw to that.  Perhaps it was preemptive retribution for my plan on abandoning him in the third and fourth rounds, but he had never pushed me so hard in the gym as he had that day.  Sometimes (most of the time) Onyx forgot I was a man of advanced years and I did not have the untapped resources of energy he did.  His workout exhausted me.  Truly, thoroughly exhausted me.  I wanted to just take a nap after that grueling workout.  Fortunately, my clients that day were vanilla; unfortunately, they all left vanilla tips.  

Throughout that day, the house was full of motion as boys moved their stuff from one room to another.  Despite my still-present exhaustion, I helped Onyx with his.  He took twice as many trips as I did. 

I also noticed that at lunch and dinner, a handful of boys furtively approached Slate in the cafeteria. 

Like I said, not a thing surprised me that day, except maybe how tired I was.

The next day at breakfast, things felt more settled, more normal. 

However, for the first time in decades, I had to fall back into a new house routine.  Onyx and I were having two lunches a day and a midnight snack, which affected how much food we ordered.  My stomach was relieved I could spread out my caloric intake in a sane fashion, but there were other considerations to factor.  For instance, one of my new regulars liked me with a food-engorged gut, so I’d have to make sure to eat extra big before his sessions, but to have more sane portions at all other meals. 

The midnight snacks were nice.  I immediately grew to love those, and they almost immediately developed into a ritual.  Onyx would creep into my room (without knocking), bringing both our trays in.  When Onyx learned I slept naked the first night, he stripped seductively to join me, and that strip show became part of the ritual.  Once he had disrobed, we’d eat while completely naked, often in silence.  Then, once we’d finished, he’d thumb wrestle me to see who was on top.  We’d have a quick, pleasurable-if-perfunctory fuck.  Then, he’d clear our trays into the hallway and go back to his room.  The whole routine took thirty minutes.  I had to remember to factor it in so I still got enough sleep—high quality sleep—each night. 

Because Onyx kept up the incredibly challenging and draining workouts.  True to his word, Onyx was relentless in the gym.  He pushed me so hard that I thought I was going to collapse after each workout.  I would leave the gym drenched in sweat with limbs like jelly. 

“I’m gonna use you while I have you,” Onyx said, intimating he’d go easier on me if I stayed his accountability buddy all four rounds.

I would daily remind him that our partnership ended after the second round, and he’d just push me harder.  If I didn’t set at least one new personal best every gym session, he’d just push me even harder until I did.  Of course, since I held all the house’s weightlifting records by this point, I was setting a new house record every workout whether I wanted to or not. 

His motivations were having their desired effects. 

Every day, I could feel my body grow harder and my muscles bloom larger.  I couldn’t shake the exhaustion, no, but I couldn’t argue with the results.  I looked large and imposing, but I’d never felt so old.  Still, I wouldn’t abandon Onyx just yet, even if it meant I had to fake how much energy I had with my clients. 

Every day that first week of the second round, I saw Slate in a new pair of borrowed pants at lunch, some of them fitting him horribly.  He’d shoot me a smile when I’d notice, but we never exchanged any further words on the subject.

For the most part, the men around me were getting both leaner and beefier.  Krakatoa, who had always been athletic, started looking thick and sharp.  Slate, whose stock was well on the uptick before this round even started, was flourishing.  In fact, he boasted that he’d already cleared goal three (a body fat percentage under 10%) after just the first week.  And he looked it.  He looked shredded.  His face had a pleasant, model-like, erotic hollowness to it, and his skin was so tight on his muscles that they looked shrink-wrapped and accentuated.  I should know—that’s how mine looked too.

The one exception to this general trend was Pelée.  He’d survived the withdrawal, but you could see in his piercing blue eyes just how defeated he was.  Over the first week of the second round, his 15 pounds of ill-gotten muscle had sagged into lumpy fat.  Because of how toned he’d been before he took the purple stuff, he didn’t look as bad as I’d anticipated.  But he was going to have to lose that 15 pounds of fat, regain those 15 pounds of muscle, and then likely another 10 pounds of muscle on top of that.

“And gain three inches on his dick,” Krakatoa said, as if he was reading my mind.  He caught me staring at Pelée in the cafeteria and had correctly intuited my internal monologue, saying this over my shoulder.

“He’s a pal,” Krakatoa said, sitting next to me at my table with Onyx, when he normally sat with Pelée.  “I wouldn’t have survived last year without him, but the dude is four inches max.  His macho attitude is all a front.”

“I’d always thought he’d been compensating for his height,” I said, turning to show Krakatoa he was welcome at my table even if I hadn’t invited him to sit.  “I guess he was compensating for something else.”

While unwrapping his silverware, Krakatoa said, “I wouldn’t put it like that.  His clients love him.  He’s a stud like the rest of us.  He’s just got a tiny dick.  Before the house started going niche, he had a lot of ways to make up for his shortage, but now… I don’t think he’ll be able to afford everything he needs to make it through the second round.  Look.”  He pointed at the top of Pelée’s head.  “I didn’t know he was a natural blond.  You can see his roots coming in.  He’s stopped dying his hair red.”

That made me reach up to my head to cover my roots.  I’d stopped dying my hair now too, especially since Onyx had convinced me to keep getting bigger.  Even if I could still afford it, I was worried I’d fall asleep in the salon chair if I was there for anything more time-consuming than a trim.

“Relax, Nile.  A man in his 50s can go grey and still be sexy.  Especially when he’s the biggest motherfucker in the house.”

“He’s in his 60s,” Onyx corrected him. 

Suddenly feeling ancient at a table with young twenty-somethings, I rubbed my face, feeling all the fine lines and wrinkles, and really burdened by that down-to-the-bones tiredness from Onyx’s morning torture workout.  I must have been a better actor than I thought because no one in the house acted as though I was any less energetic than I’d always been.

“I bet you look dead sexy with grey hair,” Krakatoa said.  “You should let your chest hair grow back in too.”

“You’re not saying this to sandbag me, are you?” I asked.

“Like I could,” Krakatoa said, laughing.  “You’re going to win this thing, Nile.  Everyone knows it.  I might as well get in good now.”

I smiled faintly.

Krakatoa continued.  “I’m also trying to suck up to you so you’ll tell me what you told Slate.  Preferably before he comes over to the table.  I need to grow over two inches on my cock.  Pelée and I bonded over being the least hung members of our pledge class.  I’ll go down on you if you want.”

“Dimefidone,” I said.  I then explained all the finer points.

“Just like that?” Slate asked, joining us at the table.

“Just like that,” I responded.  “Same as I did for you.”

The whole time I was talking to Slate and Krakatoa, I was staring at Pelée.  The look on his face overflowed from his internal sea of emotional pain.  It almost reminded me of Raptor’s.  Pelée saw Krakatoa sucking up to me, and I could tell from that anguished, desperate look that he was having a hard time shaking all the extra fat and that Krakatoa buddying up to me was one burden too many.

Sunday morning, Pelée didn’t show up to breakfast. 

I never saw him again.

If Krakatoa hadn’t cozied up to me, I suspect Pelée would’ve fought harder.

Everyone else was fighting tooth and nail.  I could tell from the near-constant tents in the boys’ pants just who was overdosing on dimefidone.  Slate’s tent looked downright agonizing.

One day at breakfast, he confessed to me, “Thanks to your advice, I haven’t bought a single bottle of dimefidone, but I have a huge stockpile of pills.  Enough to get me through the third round.  My clients thank you.”

“Isn’t it hard fucking your clients with that painful erection?” I asked.

Slate shook his head and flicked the head of his penis through a pair of borrowed pants.  “The clients love it, and, frankly, I was already looking for something to make it easier to get erect while fucking men.  You wouldn’t happen to know of anything in the pharmacy to help with that, would you?  You know, for after I’ve finished my cock growth.”

I shook my head.  “Never been a problem for me, not even with my female clients.”

After a full week of beyond-intense workouts, Onyx and I decided to do our usual weigh-ins.

Onyx stepped on the scale and cheered.  “229!”  I’d been so distracted by my own persistent exhaustion, Slate’s ascension, Pelée’s demise, and all the constantly hard dicks that I had neglected to look at Onyx’s growing muscles all week, even when I fucked him.  He now had veins all over his thighs and arms, his chest was so big I would call it heaving or jutting, and his neck, shoulders, and lats had all thickened, making him look severely wide.

I hadn’t noticed Onyx’s growth, and I’d been pretending not to notice mine, but I had been—all week.  The part of me that wanted to dominate these young things loved how thick and brutal I was getting.  The part of me that was reluctant refused to let my eyes linger every time I saw my reflection, or even my shadow.  My shadow was looking seriously jacked.  I didn’t know a shadow could look muscular until I had one that did.

The other changes were harder to ignore.  My footsteps resounded with heft and weight when I moved.  My body was as hard as iron.  My skin was stretched tight over a roadmap of veins and a relief map of muscle fibers.  My pecs were beginning to obscure my vision when I looked down, my shoulders were always visible in the periphery of my sight, and my thighs and ass made my increasingly waddling steps a display of erotic excess.  Moving my body was taking a lot of energy, and I had a lot to do in a day: a full docket of clients, Onyx’s punishing workouts, and my off-hours fuck sessions with Onyx and the staff.  I was running myself ragged.

Onyx read out my new weight.  “283.”  He beamed, knowing that every ounce I’d gained I had gained from his encouraging.

To Onyx, I said, “Remember that legacy bodybuilder I told you about?  The one who grew my muscles as an erotic kink when I was still relatively new?”

Onyx nodded.

“He was two inches taller than me, and never weighed more than 280 for a show.”

Onyx made a dismissive noise.  “That was half a century ago.  Nowadays, legacy bodybuilders are routinely 320-330 onstage.  Some get as big as 350.”

“At the rate you’re pushing me, I’ve got that to look forward to.”

“Sure do, big guy,” he said teasingly, not hearing the reticence in my tone.  He then punched me playfully in the shoulder.

As it was Sunday, that evening, I had my weekly session with Adam and Edward.  I took a moment to psych myself up.  If Adam thought I was slowing down even one jot, the session would be a disaster.  After a few seconds of focus and deep breathing, I was ready to go.

I walked into the room and saw Adam; my jaw dropped.  He looked studly.  He had nicely prominent pecs, biceps that threatened the sleeves of his shirt, broad shoulders, pronounced lats, curving bulges that showed off his thigh muscles… the whole package.  Even his face was looking more handsome.  His blue eyes twinkled brightly, his chiseled cheeks framed his recently whitened teeth, and his thicker neck made his already handsome face more rugged.  I clearly had at least 100 pounds of mass on him, but Adam looked big.

"Holy fuck!” I said.

“That’s what I was going to say,” Adam retorted.  “Nile, man, you are seriously huge.”

“I knew my workout plan would get some mass on you, but, damn, Adam.  You are thickening up nicely.”

Edward scurried over with his phone to show me Adam’s body comp chart.  “178 pounds.  He is up 13 pounds from his starting point—27 if you factor in all the fat he burned.”

I squeezed Adam’s ample ass.  It was big, but didn’t give.  It was becoming a true mass-ass.  With a quick pat, I stepped away and began disrobing for our fucking to begin.

“I know you can’t read the news, but can I tell you my favorite headline without getting you in trouble?” Edward asked.

“Only if it relates to our sexual business here,” I said, gesturing to my semi-nude form.

Adam flexed his arms, smiling delightedly as the balls of flesh bulged and enlarged as he flexed them.  “It definitely does,” he said.

Edward cleared his throat, “Candidate Starts Arms Race.”  He snickered.  “And there’s a picture of Adam flexing his biceps at a photo op.”

“The frontrunner in the opposing party,” Adam said, still flexing and looking at the fruits of his labor, “is a young gun just out of college.  He boxed at school, so he has really nice arms.”  He looked at me, especially at my over-biceped arms, and I saw his cock stiffen in his pants.  “Mine are bigger than his.  I proved it in the photo op.  That’s what the picture is of.  He was so ashamed he started hitting the weights, hoping to catch up.”  Adam ferally attacked me, pushing me back onto the bed.  “A college athlete is playing catch up with me.”  He ran his hands all over my giant chest.  “I don’t care if you make me look like a twig.  I am topping you tonight—because I feel massive.”

Adam had the strength and stamina I expected of a pleasure boy just out of his pledge class training.  An eagerness, an enthusiasm, a raw sexuality.  As much as I wanted to relax and let him have his way with me, I couldn’t let him outdo me.  Once his six inches were all the way in my ass, I fought back.  I clenched my ass muscles, stimulating his cock as only a seasoned pro like me knows how.

“That’s not fair,” Adam said, panting.

“Do you want fair, or do you want the fuck of your life?”

At that, Adam renewed his thrusting.  And when he came two minutes later, I tightened my ass muscles further, trapping him inside.  Then, I would let go for the briefest of moments, and then tighten again, re-trapping him.

Adam began flailing wildly.  He was mid-climax, and I would not stop stimulating his cock.  I prolonged his orgasm so it lasted two whole minutes; the whole time he was bucking and screaming.

When I finally let him go, he collapsed on the bed next to me.  After an involuntary full-body shiver as his cock came down from the heights of pleasure I’d brought him to, he said (through pants), “I’ve never had an orgasm that intense.  It felt so good it hurt!  I saw flashes of light at the corners of my eyes.  You could kill a man.”

“Not a manly man like you,” I teased.  “You’re in better shape than a college boxer.”

Adam smiled, and then said, “but you didn’t get an orgasm yourself.”

“You have hands,” I said.  “And lips.”  I pointed to my still erect cock.  “You want to make me cum, you know what to do.”

At this, Edward leapt at my cock, and the two of them together began licking it, tickling my balls, caressing the tip with feather-light touches.  Doing everything they could to drive me over the edge.  I felt electric shocks of pleasure radiating through my body, starting at the tip of my dick.  I closed my eyes tightly, and amorphous shapes in shades of amethyst and sapphire danced in front of my eyes.  My breathing became alternately deep and shallow in erratic staccato.

When I erupted in a roar of jism and throaty moans, they flopped on top of me, each with his head on a different pec.

“You are my favorite bed,” Edward announced.

“I thought I was going to climax two or three times this hour,” Adam said, “but after that whopper you gave me, I’m good until tomorrow.  I say we just cuddle like this for the rest of the hour.”

“Fine by me,” I assented.  My plan had worked.

“I’m glad you’re letting yourself go grey,” Adam said while playing with my abs.  He was looking at my pubes, which were days overdue for a touch-up dye.  “It makes you look more dignified.  And somehow more vital.”  His hand danced his way up my abs up to my pec, under his cheek.  “You should let your chest hair grow back in.  I miss it.  And now that you’re letting the snow reclaim the wilderness, it won’t matter how white your chest hair is.”

I grunted approval.  It seems the vote was unanimous.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TQuintA said:

except maybe how tired I was.

We are forgetting that Nile is well over 60 and he is trying so hard to have sis pension but age is a hard enemy even if this world they create things to make u look like in your 30's.

1 hour ago, TQuintA said:

Sunday morning, Pelée didn’t show up to breakfast. 

I never saw him again.

This sad. What all of this this guys are going trough is unfair. What would they do once they resign or get fired??. They have to start over in another house and will the time for the pesion will restart once they go to another employer or si it an acumulative thing tat if they go to work for anotehr house u would still have the time from previous work places¿?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

What would they do once they resign or get fired?

I never explore the more subtle nuances in the story, but, until you've earned your 25, once you leave a house, your pension is forfeit unless you are moved from one house to another by the owner, essentially staying their employee.  If you have earned your 25 or 50, you have a guaranteed half-pension or pension, respectively.

This world is like a hyper-capitalistic fantasy - men are reduced to basic elements of labor, in this case, pleasuring sex workers.

They have no  other function or purpose in this society  - no b.s. about "maximizing their potential" or "becoming their best selves" or "actualizing their potential".  All irrelevant in this world's extremist marketplace.  

Chilling, but horny at the same time! 

I wonder if this is how people felt looking at 1890s capitalists like Andrew Carnegie, or J. Pierpont Morgan or any of the Vanderbilts? All that power contained in one individual - directing governments, markets, the environment, society - everything around them! 

Turned on and repulsed and jealous all at the same time!

They still influence events a century after their deaths.  Like living forever, almost....

• Like 1