Food of the Gods - Parts 1-12 (06-03-24)

RealIn2Growth

3 hours ago, RealIn2Growth said:

Sure, the Herkalor IV had also grown his fat, making him over 120 lbs heavier than he had been yesterday, but he could deal with that.  In fact, he actually liked his bulk in this new body.  It made him seem even bigger than he was… more imposing.

THIS. This is something that I absolutely adore in a growth story. Yes, having abs and a narrow waist can be hot, but the sheer size of a taut, imposing gut is way more intimidating as it contributes to adding more mass and size to an avid, growing giant. Whether you keep going this route during the story or if Mason trims down around the middle, you know you are in for a treat with one of your stories!

Also, I simply LOVE how much you describe Mason’s growth in comparison to his surroundings and even the numbers he imagines in his head. The subtle details of his expansive form, such as the (recently purchased) shoes getting tight, or the hem of the shirt showing the midriff, or the pants button and zipper unable to restrain the growing cock are incredibly hot and well placed.

On a side note, when I began to read the story, I thought the protagonist was going to be the chemist, but as the scientist left and the story kept revolving around Mason and his hunger for more and more, I couldn’t help but love it. I simply love a growth story from the point view of the grower! Makes it more intimate and vicious when they hunger for more! I can’t wait to read more of this precious gem!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very hot story!  I remember watching the 1976 movie based on the H.G. Wells novel.  The giant chickens and wasps and maggots are particularly vivid images in my mind.  I think I was afraid of chickens for a while after that.

On 12/12/2023 at 11:14 AM, RealIn2Growth said:

His lower back spasmed again as severe pain radiated up and down his spine.  Then, with slight fear and a groan that he tried to hold back and deny, Mason felt his cock start to stretch and grow once again.

Oh yeah! This is going to be good! This chapter was such a delicious tease!

Damn!  This story is very hot, incredible, sexy, fucked...it's the kind of thing I like to read.  You are brilliant in your creations and descriptions of growth in your stories.  Ahhh I hope "the giant thing" happens in the world hahahaha

• Upvote 2