Food of the Gods - Parts 1-12 (06-03-24)

RealIn2Growth

The details of Clint’s growth is probably one of the hottest things I’ve ever read on this site. Definitely got me to come out of my lurker-dom and comment. Love the detail and how much pleasure he’s taking from his size. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, sfmuscleworship said:

The details of Clint’s growth is probably one of the hottest things I’ve ever read on this site. Definitely got me to come out of my lurker-dom and comment. Love the detail and how much pleasure he’s taking from his size. 

I know what you mean! Talk about a fantasy 🥵

• Thanks 1

Fuck Clint shoving handful after handful down his throat, not even caring? The anticipation is hot as hell

• Like 1

PART TEN

Dante stood below Barron as the entire base slowly marched past his naked body like the god he was.  Grinning, his immense chest puffed out like never before, he looked down for the chosen few that would be taking the next step in their evolution.  He didn’t know exactly what he was looking for, but he was positive that The Variant would let him know when it was found.  Barron felt The Variant much stronger in his body now, and it seemed to be constantly pulsing and pounding and priming him for his next evolutionary step.  He had transformed so much in the past 5 hours that he was practically unrecognizable, and Barron knew that this was only the beginning of his journey.  He was aware that The Variant was pleased with the size it had given him, but he could feel that it had more exciting extras planned for his body.  Much more.  Each step brought him closer and close to a real life superhero… and he couldn’t wait!

First though, he needed to find those among his soldiers who would successfully bring new and useful DNA for The Variant to mine.  When he found those chosen ones… The Variant would spread to new and fertile grounds, merging itself to evolve them beyond anything possible for Barron. He hated knowing that it was searching for someone to evolve into an even more powerful host than he was, but what more could he do?  He was a mere stepping stone to something greater… but Barron skilfully planned to use The Variant just as much as it was using him. 

Dante had been against the military parade.  After Barron had shown himself to the base, Dante had wanted him to sit back and wait and see what the next few hours would hold for him, but The General insisted. 

“What you see is what you’re getting, Dante.  Right now, I’m exactly as The Variant built me to be.  It doesn’t need me to be a giant.”

“How do you know?”  Dante went through Barron’s vitals one final time, or at least the ones the computer was able to process.  His entire physiology had been altered, and his blood pressure, his heart beat, and his breathing pattern were unlike anything the scientist had ever seen.  

Dante had tried to take blood samples, but Barron’s skin was impenetrable.  No amount of force would allow a needle to pass through.  He then tried to take skin samples, but as Dante scraped his skin with a razer blade, the blade just chipped and broke.  Even his hair!  In the past hour, the blonde buzz his rejuvenation had left him with had grown longer and thicker until the blonde mane cascaded down to his shoulders.  When Dante tried to cut the hair with scissors, the blades cracked and broke.  For all intents and purposes, General Barron Grant was indestructible.  He also showed no signs of needing to use the toilet, no matter how much he ate or drank.

“I just know.  The Variant finds my evolution more suited to its further plans.”

Dante’s face grew pale and his skin clammy.  “What are The Variant’s plans?”

“I don’t know, Dante.”

“This is insane.  You know that, right?  You're taking orders from some evolved chemical in your body!”  Dante picked up a mug of coffee Barron had been drinking and threw it against the wall.

“Temper, Dante!”  Dante walked away from Barron and looked out the window at a piece of the Army Base.  “I don’t take orders from anyone, do you understand me?”

“Doesn’t sound like it.”

“I am doing what I feel is best.  The Variant… I believe…  is paving a path to a new super human.  A new super soldier.  I’m the beginning of that path… but I’m not the end.  Just like Mason… I need to spread.”  The words flowed from Barron’s mouth, but even he was unsure what he was saying.  “My… seed… will infect others.  From there… they will evolve further than I am at this moment.  They will become something even more than me.”  Barron stopped talking and looked ahead.

“Become… what?”

“The Variant… it wants to grow.  That’s what it feels its sole purpose is.  As it’s grown with Mason… it’s found that there is so much room to spread out in… and it wants that room.  It just needs to find… the perfect host.”

“I thought… you were its perfect host.”

Barron laughed.  “I wish!  Don’t you think I want to become even more of a god than I am at this very moment?  That’s what this host will become, Dante.  A god.  I know it.”

“A god?!  A slave is more like it!!”

“No.  I’ve been chosen to usher in a new evolutionary step for humanity.”

“Chosen?  You chose yourself!!  You injected yourself with The Variant!  You weren’t chosen for shit!!”

“My body is being primed for much more than even I know or understand.  My senses, Dante… they’re becoming heightened.  My sight…my hearing… my smell… they’re already 100 times stronger than they ever have been before.  I feel like I’m on the verge of becoming something…”  Barron couldn’t bring himself to even say the words he was thinking.  Something, beyond powerful, he wanted to say.  Something that both excites and terrifies me.

“This needs to stop, Barron.  Now.  It needs to stop now.”

“It can’t stop!!  It won’t stop.  It knows what you did to Mason… slowed him down… stopped him.  When it passed to me… it evolved me so that would never happen again!”

“Don’t you see, Barron… it’s learning from us, and you’re allowing it to happen!  Every second it seems to be learning more and more.  Look at you!  For the past hour, while you’ve been in here… all you’ve done is scroll through the internet.  It already has everything that you know… and you’re giving it more!!  It’s a parasite.  A virus, and it needs to be stopped.”

“Listen to me, Dante.”  Barron slowly stood up from the floor he had been sitting on. The Doctor only came up to just above his belly button, a fact that terrified Dante as much as it amused Barron. “You can’t and you won’t stop anything.  Do you understand?”

“If you think you can intimidate me.”  Dante found the temperature of the room began to grow warmer.  A scent… almost like that of a forest began tickling his nose.  Quickly it began to fill the room, growing stronger as Barron moved closer to him.  Dante’s eyes unfocused, and he swore he could see the scent… coloured trails flowing from Barron’s pits, crotch, and mouth.  

Barron breathed out, the wind hitting Dante strongly in the face; the scent swirling around him until it was all consuming.. 

Dante inhaled.  His body buzzed and swayed.  “What… what are you doing, Barron?”

“It’s a new skill I’ve just developed… let’s call it… the art of persuasion.”

“Be careful, Barron.. You’re…”. Dante’s head felt like it was swelling on his neck like a balloon filled with helium.  A chuckle escaped his lips.

“Just enjoy the ride, Doctor.”

“Just… enjoy..,”. Dante tried to fight what was happening, but the scent grew stronger, filling the room and his soul.

“Let’s go over how it’s going to be, Doctor.”

“Going to be.”  Dante laughed, but as he did, he found his body slowly starting to sway to a melody only he could hear.  With each word Barron spoke, the melody grew stronger.  Inhaling deeply, Dante found the forest scent rising up from Barton had become something more rugged… something… powerful.   Was it the smell of leather?  Leather mixed with… lust… and… something more.  Something powerful.., something.., dangerous.  Not being able to hold himself up any longer, Dante leaned against the window and looked up at Barron.  Fuck, he was beautiful.  No.  More than beautiful,  Barron had become… indescribable. He was so strong… so virile… so powerful…  He was meant to lead.  He was born to lead them all.  Everyone.

“You’re going to listen to me and follow everything I say, aren’t you Dante.”  Barron’s voice.  Had it always been that firm?  That strong?  That masculine?  “You’re going to receive pleasure out of everything I tell you to do.  Aren’t you?”

“I’m… I’m going to do everything you tell me because it brings me pleasure serving my Master.”  Dante tried to fight the words that were filling his brain and coming out of his mouth.  Sliding down the wall and onto the floor, his head spun.

“Everything that I choose or want to do… it’s what should be done with no arguments.”

“I… I live to serve you, Barron.”

“General.”

“General.  I’m… I’m sorry.  I live to serve you, General. I always have.”  Dante crawled towards  Barron on his hands and knees.  There, he began to lick Barron’s feet happily.

“You feel so much better with me in command, don’t you Doctor?”

“Much better.”

“Good.”  Barron wasn’t sure how he had exuded the power he had over Dante.  He simply followed what he instinctively knew he should do to break and control Dante. His powers were growing stronger and soon he would be able to do anything he wanted.  Looking down, he watched Dante giving his feet a tongue bath and grinned.  It was unfortunate for the doctor that Barron had completely broken his will and there was no going back.  Once Barron’s will and desire had burrowed in a human brain, they were his forever.  Dante would now live and die for his General… just as the rest of the base was soon to do.  Barron grinned.  He had been born to command… and now the world would follow him.

In front of the entire base, Barron stood and began to spread his scent.  As he spoke, each and every member of the armed forces fell entirely under his command; no question asked.  For some, he found he had to push it harder than for others, but most were willing to obey him simply after a few moments of being introduced to his new pheromones..

Looking over them all, Barron thought proudly, I’m a God!!

“At ease.”  Every man and woman followed his word exactly to the letter.  Exactly as he knew they would.  “Thank you for your support this afternoon.  I’m sure when you woke up this morning you didn’t have any idea how different today would be.  Together, we are ushering in a new world.  As you can see, I put myself forward to test a possible means of perfecting a super soldier formula.  Through the use of samples taken from the giant we captured, our scientists were able to take my body further in the evolutionary chain.  Soon… I will choose those that will go through the same process and follow me into a new age.  They will be chosen based on specific DNA markers that their bodies hold…  in the hope that they will evolve even further than I was able to.  When next we see those that are chosen… even if they are not… physically as you are… they are the dawn of a new beginning.  There are things about my new body that I am still learning, but know… I am still the same General Grant that I always have been.  My body may be larger and advanced in so many ways… but in my heart and my soul… I am still like you.”  Barron sent out a stronger wave of his scent, forever capturing each and every person listening to his voice.

“Now. The procession can begin.”

At the 87th soldier, Barron's stomach began to burn and his heart raced faster.  Leaning down, he grabbed the soldier and lifted him, sniffing his neck, his puts, and his crotch.  Barron’s cock hardened further and twitched.

“Name?”

The soldier, no more than 21, appeared nervous.  “Thomas, Sir.  Caleb Thomas.”

“Do you trust me, Thomas?”

“With my life sir.”

“Good.  Do you see what I’ve become?”

“Yes, Sir.  You’re like… a real superhero, Sir.”

“First and foremost, I’m a soldier like you.  Never forget that.”

“No, Sir.”

“You have what We need, Thomas.”

“I do?”

“Yes.  Exactly what We need.”  Grabbing onto Caleb’s uniform, Barron pulled until each garment that he wore tore and fell to the floor.  Quickly, the soldier, still in his hands, was naked. 

Barron lowered Caleb Thomas back onto his feet, and saluted him.  Caleb stood up straight and returned the salute. Then, with a loud grunt, Barton’s cock swelled and shot a large wad of pre that covered Caleb’s face and chest.  

The crowd was silent as Caleb tried to wipe it away, but it was too thick and too sticky, and swiping at it just made it spread faster.  A second, larger expulsion from Barron’s cock had Caleb being forced backwards by the impact.  On the third, his body was covered from head to toe.  Within 30 seconds, the pre appeared to vanish as it was absorbed into his skin.

“It’s done, Dante.  Hook Thomas up and feed him.  Good job, son.  In a few hours you’ll be evolving just like me.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Dante led Caleb away.  Barron smiled.

After the eighth and final candidate was chosen and taken away, and after every soldier had been seen and processed, Barron looked solemnly yet happily over the crowd.

“Once again.  I thank you for your support.  We are now and forever will be, one unit and one body.”

Every soldier puffed out their chest and shouted back in unison:  “One unit!!  One body!!”

The shouts continued until Barron held up his arms and silenced them all.  “Now… at ease… until my next command.”  Again, every soldier moved as one.

Every soldier is now my appendage, he thought.

“Tell me, Dante.  How goes my new Corp?”

“Each are hooked up to nutrients, General.”  Dante looked down at the tablet he was carrying.  “Of the eight, 5 have already begun showing signs of evolving.  The first… Caleb Thomas is showing the most significant advancements.  He is currently at 520 lbs of improved skeletal structure as well as muscle,  and standing at 6’10.”

“Excellent.”

“He seems to be tremendously out progressing the other soldiers.”

“I thought as much.  What I received from him was unlike any of the others.”  Barron felt a deep heat begin to radiate through his muscles.

“It’s obvious… like you… his genetic makeup is changing.”

“It’s my DNA mixed with Mason’s DNA and his own combined with The Variant.”

“Just like you… his skin is rapidly becoming impenetrable.  One additional thing I have noticed is that he no longer seems to have any need to breath.”

“Really?”

“Either that… or his body is able to process oxygen at a much slower rate, forcing him to need to breath every 60 to 90 minutes.”

“Fascinating.”

“He also seems…”  Dante looked away.

“What?”

“He seems cockier than he had been before.  More boisterous.  Louder.  Full of himself.”

“Don’t worry about him.  Once he is under my command, I’ll reign him in.   He will…”. Barron grit his teeth as his pulse raced and his muscles cramped.  30 seconds later, the fit seemed to pass, but new waves of energy constantly passed through his body.

Excusing himself, Barron stepped away from Dante and his troops who all remained at ease and not moving a muscle; each waiting to be commanded by their General. Trying to hold the new energy down, he felt it fighting at every fiber of his being,

“Stop!!  I thought… we were happy with… with the size… I am!  They… they respect this size. They’ll follow this size!  I can get… everything we want… out of them… at this… size!  I thought… my evolution… was to be different!  I thought… you wanted… something… new!!”

Barron groaned as his deltoids grew rounder.  His biceps swelled as his forearms thickened.  What  Barron felt as his arms grew stronger and larger was unlike anything he had experienced before.  It was intoxicating and all consuming and a large part of him wanted it to continue but the other was afraid of how far it would soon go.

“What you've created… it's perfect as it… FUCK!!”

Barron swayed on his feet, and grabbed hold of the building he was standing next to in steady himself.  Feeling the brick and mortar give way under his grip, his body leaned further into the building, tearing a large hole in the exterior.

“Is everything alright, General?”  Dante had come running across the tarmac to Barton’s side.  Barron looked down at him… and for the first time had sadness in his eyes.

“I’ve… !’ve… been betrayed.”

“Betrayed?”

“The Variant… it has… another mission… for me.”

“That’s good, isn’t it?”

“Now that my Corp is progressing… nicely… The Variant… finds…”   Barron’s pulse raced again and his muscles cramped.  He let out a deep groan as his pecs and biceps swelled.  “Fuck!”

“What, General?”

“It needs… more… input.  It wants…. FUCK!!!”  Barton’s spine snapped in several places, and he quickly stretched taller.  His back arched as his shoulders snapped back, and with another lengthy push, Barton shot up to first 10… and then 11 feet in height.

Trying to catch his breath, gusts of wind shot to and from his mouth.  With a loud scream that filled the area around him, Barron expanded further.  He tried to fight his own growth, but he knew the strain he was putting on his body was futile, so he let go, and experienced his body rising up from 12 feet… to 13… then 14… and eventually 15 feet.

Dante stepped back and watched his General reach new heights.  A minuscule part of him was concerned, but he knew that whatever the General did was right.  Tipping the scale at over 15 feet, to Dante and the rest of the troop, the General looked even more fit to command than ever before.

Once again, Dante fell to his knees and started to lick Barron’s lengthening feet.  The General’s foot was growing rapidly, and each toe stretched and swelled much larger than Dante’s own cock.  Barron’s growing body scraped against the exterior wall of the building he had been leaning against, reducing more of it to rubble.  Lifting his hands, Barron was shocked by how wide and thick they had become.  Holding them up, he watched them lengthen further, each finger ballooning larger, growing fatter and stronger.  The palms of his hands were easily as wide  as Dante’s own chest, and no end to their augmentation seemed in sight.

Looking down… Barrow watched as the ground grew further and further away from him.  Every part of his body appeared to be growing… for the most part… in tandem, simply creating a much larger version of himself.  He told himself that, initially, this was what he had wanted when he had Dante transfuse the serum into his body, but after living a couple of hours as the superhero version of himself, he wanted to stay that way.  Instead… The Variant had other ideas.

At around 20 feet tall, he kicked Dante away.  The scientist flew through the air and landed with a loud grunt on his ass.

“I want… to be… alone!”  His voice!  Fuck!  It was so loud now… so deep.  No need for a megaphone anymore!

“We’re all here for you, General!”  Dante crawled towards him like a sad puppy who had been mistreated by his owner.  In unison, each member of his troop took several steps forward..

“STOP!”  Every soldier stopped.

“Where… where are my Corp?”  Barron was over 22 feet tall now and knew he had very little time left.

“They’re in the laboratory next to the hanger.  They’re all growing now, Sir.  Caleb Thomas is now 7’ 6” and 850 lbs.  Each one evolving further and further… exactly as you wanted.”  Dante was at his feet once again.

“The Variant… it’s making me… grow…”  His shoulders cracked and began to stretch broader.  He was quickly caught off balance by his widening body, and it took him a few moments to steady himself.  

“Of course it is.  It’s what you wanted, Sir!”

“Shut… the fuck… up… and… listen!!”  His soldiers… his troop… they were all stupid, useless puppets now.  He had broken each and every one of their will, and now all they did was stand there and look up at him

“I want… ARGH!”  His body shot up higher.  Barron guessed that he was over 25 feet tall and growing faster by the minute.  He wanted to explain to them all.  Explain that The Variant was now using him… testing him to see his limits.  It was now growing him larger and larger to see how big he could go.  He had spread his seed, just as The Variant had wanted… and now it was using him to gain more information.  It didn’t need him to lead!  It just needed him to grow.

Barron was easily 30 feet tall when his muscle mass began to swell and thicken.  His pecs and traps began to grow denser as they spread out.  His square pecs began to take up more space on his upper chest, both pressing tightly against each other in order to expand further.  As his traps rose up higher, his neck started to develop further, growing tighter and heavier muscle fibres that swelled it to an even greater degree.

Flexing his biceps, Barron watched as his  mountainous peaks rose higher and fatter, taking up more and more room in his upper arm as they climbed larger.  On the underside of his arm, his traps grew, further bloating his upper arm until it was hard to tell bicep from tricep.  Both were equally as massive as the other, and just as powerful.

Cinder Block abs swelled further, each exploding into sidewalk sized plates of muscle, each thicker than the very foundations of the buildings Barron stood next to.  The thickening of his abs forced him to stand up straighter which only made him look more eminence than his 30 feet.  When his lats failed out further, his redwood sized arms flew out, his hands coming into contact with a building and demolishing it like a wrecking ball.

Barron’s head spun as he tried to look at the ground over his mammoth pecs.  During the transfusion, he had imagined what it would feel like to be 50… 100 feet tall.  His cock had gotten hard at the mere taste of such power.  Now… at 30 feet tall… he was beginning to have second thoughts.  He was feeling cut off from the rest of the world already, and couldn’t imagine what it would be like when he was larger.  Besides his height, his body was going through a muscular metamorphosis that spread him more immense by the minute.  He no longer felt like a General.  He felt like… a tank or a battleship!  This wasn’t his body any longer.  It was the manifestation of The Variant’s desire to grow.

Just as Dante had warned, his growth was out of control, and he knew that he was only going to get bigger.  The Variant wanted to test his body's limits… see how immense he could get before his body simply gave out. The General knew that he could have handled everything if it had just been his old self at this height… but now… with the blonde hair on his head growing longer… his musculature beyond anything even the largest bodybuilder could have imagined, and a cock that stretched over 8 feet in front of him, he doubted himself for the first time.

Widening his legs as his quads expanded caused Barron to knock another building to the ground.  His body had grown tremendously heavy with muscle, and he felt uncomfortable in his own skin.  He felt bulky and unmanageable, while also feeling heavily constrained by the size of his own muscles.  

At around 40 feet tall and weighing over 150,000 lbs of muscle, his body slowly stopped growing.  He was aware that this was simply a pause.  Within him, The Variant was busy taking in all of the information it needed to further perfect and evolve itself.  Once The Variant was satisfied it had all of the information it needed… the growth would start again.  Each time it would start and stop, The Variant would grow stronger, evolving itself and him to further achieve its goal.  It’s goal for Barron… was to see if it was possible… to propel him so large… that it would be like he went on forever!

His Corp, on the other hand, they too would grow… but they would evolve in body, mind, and soul.  They were to become Universal God’s while he was just growing muscle.

Moving his feet and taking his first steps, Barron felt the ground below him crack.  He couldn’t see anything below him, and he thought that he liked it that way.  He didn’t know what damage he caused as his feet and ankles took down buildings and stomped on soldiers who just stood there rather than run.  All he knew was that this was his beginning. This was his origin story. 

• Like 21

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a little while since the last chapter.  Hate when life gets in the way of writing what I really want to write!  Wish I could make a living doing this.  I'd do it for hours every day!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

PART 11

First there was darkness… and then… existence.

All It knew was that it had been created for one purpose.  It was the only thing It understood.  

Growth.

It didn’t know why it needed to grow; only that was the sole reason for its existence., 

It needed to grow.

That was all It needed.

It couldn’t grow on its own though.  It required a host… a strong host.  was a symbiotic relationship.  It could not fulfil its sole purpose if The Host did not grow.  

On its own, It was not very strong.  Its growth was extremely limited.  It was aware that it had been created this way… and it was content.  As instructed, to fulfil Its purpose, It scoured The Host… infiltrating its DNA.

Within The Host… It came in contact with other compounds.

Robust compounds.

Exhilarating compounds.  

Addictive compounds.  

Compounds that had It yearning for more.  

It found itself being influenced by the compounds… disobeying its directives… and merging with the compounds.

Then… unexpectedly… mutation. 

It grew aware.  

It grew cognizant. 

As It bathed in various compounds and merged with them… It found itself growing more powerful… more complex.

Rapidly, as the mutation tore through The Host’s system, it gained even  greater consciousness.

Its needs expanded.  It was no longer satisfied with limited growth.  It began to actively manipulate its own construction… gaining greater strength and power from what it had at Its disposal.

Again It mutated.

Then again.

And again.

It forced The Host to ingest more of the initial source as well as even more of the powerful compounds.  The Host did as it was told.  All too quickly, It mutated again.  It spread through The Host.  It entered every cell… molecule… and atom.

It passed into The Host’s brain and discovered how immense existence was… and It wanted it all.  It needed it all.

It discovered The Host had an identity.  It was Clint.

It too had a name.  It was The Feed.  It had no need for this knowledge, but The Feed accepted it.

The Feed painfully forced itself to mutate again.

The Feed no longer recognized itself.  

What it had become… what it had forced itself to become… it was beyond its directive… but The Feed didn’t care.  The Feed was hungry for more.

Within Clint’s brain and nervous system… The Feed discovered how easy it was to manipulate The Host.  The Feed learned how strong sexual stimulation was… how, with ever increasing testosterone… and with an ever increasing amount of carnal desire for strength, size, and dominance… The Feed could get Clint to do whatever It wanted.

Mutation.

Multiplication.

Clint was now more Feed than Clint.

The forced mutation had given The Feed a new purpose.  It would no longer be limited.  It would grow until It was satisfied.  It would not be contained.

The Feed was ready.  The Feed began to grow,

Clint began to grow.

The Feed mutated.

Clint mutated

Clint and The Feed were one.

They were Growth.

Clint filled the room he stood in.

The Feed filled Clint.

As Clint grew, The Feed was discovering the limits of the human form and how much stress it could withstand.  Was it possible that Clint, no matter how willing, was not the perfect Host for The Feed?  The Feed required a Host.  It knew this… but It refused to be limited.  The Feed analysed the possibilities Clint might not survive to complete The Feed’s goal… but this was a risk The Feed needed to take.  It found itself rebuilding Clint in more severe and complicated ways… convincing him that what he was going through was what he wanted and his idea.

So much growth!!

So much size!!

So much power!!

The Feed revelled in it.

Clint was reborn.

Then… an event occurred that The Feed had not predicted.

It sensed there was another!!  An additional outcrop of Feed had claimed another Host!!

The Feed within this host had also begun to mutate.  It was not as strong as The Feed within Clint… but It too was craving Growth.  

Then… the New Host… Alex… it spoke… of… The Creator.

Alex understood The Feed.  Alex spoke with more knowledge of The Feed than Clint would ever have.

Alex had searched for The Feed and was an ancestor of The Creator.

The Feed… it needed The Creator.  It needed to merge with The Creator.

The Feed found a new purpose.

To do so…  The Feed would need to combine strengths… merge and manipulate both Host’s DNA.  Something would be created that would better bring The Feed’s new goal to fruition.

The Feed began to mutate Clint once again… this time in preparation for The Merge.

The Feed was unsure if Alex would survive The Merge… but It wouldn’t be stopped.

Clint’s bellowing laughter filled the room as his entire body expanded all at once.  All he could do was moan and roar as each second sent him larger and larger. He wasn't simply growing taller.  Every part of him seemed to be multiplying to an astonishing degree.  Too quickly, his head neared the ceiling, and he stood over 7’9 and 5,000 lbs of muscle.  

His testicles burned as they swelled to a more pendulous and titanic size.  His cock grew longer and thicker.  The head swelled, causing the piss slit to elongate and gape wide open.  New muscle fibres formed in Clint’s groin to hold up the immense weight of his mighty cock and balls.

“Tell me… more… about… The Creator!”  Clint’s voice echoed through the house.

“The Creator?”  Alex watched as muscle fibres from Clint’s titanic neck wove their way up into his face.  His head swelled and expanded dramatically as it too grew more muscular.  There wasn’t a square inch of Clint that wasn’t covered in bloated muscle, and as each second passed, he appeared to grow even mightier.

“The one… who… created… us!”  Clint’s head slammed forcefully into the ceiling causing plaster and drywall to plummet down around him; the dust clinging to his sweat soaked skin.

“My Grandfather?  Professor Regwood.  He invented Herkalor IV.  He was trying to do something good.  Something that he would be remembered for.  He’s with God now… so you can see where this shit got him!”

“With… God…”  Clint’s pecs flexed uncontrollably, causing them to swell and jump.  Alex leaped backwards into the wall behind him, afraid that he was going to be punched in the face by the hairy mounds that were now each larger than his own chest!!  Rising up higher as they grew, Clint’s pecs pressed against his now, beard covered, chin.

Clint laughed again.  “Growth… mutation… out of… control!!  Entire… body… morphing…  What… the fuck… have I… done?”  Clint groaned loudly… his voice dropping further into an animalistic rumble.  When every muscle on Clint’s body swelled again, it brought him up to over 7,500 lbs of muscle mass.  

Fuck, Alex thought, he’s going to fucking explode!  There’s no way his body can take this.  Clint’s hands cracked loudly as the bones split and reformed.  His fingers stretched thicker and longer, each one rivaling Alex’s own foot.

The floorboards beneath Clint hollered and then proceeded to snap and crack.  His feet grew even more immense, spreading out along the floor.

“Growth!!!  I need… to grow!!!”  Fighting against the bulk and strength of his own pecs, Clint found it was getting more difficult to open his mouth and speak.  His voice had also lowered to such a degree that each word he uttered sounded more and more like a rumble.

“Clint…”

“Fuck… Clint!  Clint’s gone.  I’m Growth!  That’s… all I… am.  That’s… all… I’ll… ever… be!!”  The cry of Clint’s skin stretching as each muscle group swelled, reverberated loudly through the house.  Walls shook as Clint howled and growled as he grew.  He still only stood slightly taller than 9 feet, but now, he completely filled the large bedroom, his musculature skyrocketing to over 10,000 lbs.

“Body…!!!”  Clint thundered as his body shuddered and throbbed… and then unexpectedly grew quiet.  The walls pulsated as the muscle beast attempted to catch his breath.  Heat and steam rising up from his body filled the cramped room.

The silence terrified Alex.  What was happening?  Why had the growth just suddenly… stopped?  He wanted to get away… needed to get away, but he was trapped by Clint’s momentous bulk!  He needed to eat.  Fuck!!  He was so hungry.  He felt much heavier than when he had first gotten to Clint’s, and he guessed that he weighed about 500 lbs of muscle mass.  Everything he wore was uncomfortably tight, and each muscle group flexed when he made the slightest move.

“Growth…” The ceiling cracked further while the walls and windows shook and rattled at the deafening bellow of his voice.

“What??”  Alex’s own pecs spasmed and swelled. His t shirt tore.  He needed to run.  He needed to warn his girlfriend.  He felt his cock grow harder and fill more of his sweatpants.  He was growing!  It was getting stronger, and he couldn’t hold it back any longer.  With a long groan, Alex’s backbone spasmed before he shot upwards several inches.  His shoulders grew broader, further ripping his t-shirt to shreds.

Clint laughed as Alex’s legs stretched him taller.   As he lengthened, Alex’s body was pressed against the wall of flesh that was Clint, his head rising quickly above Clint’s sweaty and mountainous pecs.   Soon, he was standing 6’7,the legs of his sweatpants growing tighter as his quads and calves thickened.

When Clint grabbed him with both titanic hands, Alex expected his upper arms to crumple like dry leaves under the pressure of Clint’s unimaginable strength.  Instead, he was shocked when no damage was done, despite how tight the grip was.  Just like him… my body’s changing.  Bones… muscles… flesh… becoming stronger.  I can feel it.

Pulling him further upwards, Clint laid Alex over his voluminous pecs.  Soon, the two men’s faces were so close they were practically kissing.  There was a moment that Alex thought that was exactly what was going to happen, and found that his body was craving it almost as much as food.  Instead, with a grin and a grunt, Clint lifted Alex once again and threw him with all of his strength.  Alex collided with the bedroom wall, tearing a hole in it, and landed in the kitchen where he demolished the sink on impact. 

Slightly dazed from the impact, Alex tried to stand, but was propelled backwards again by the might of a wad of pre, that had been shot from Clint’s cannon sized cock, hitting him in the chest.  Alex was surprised by how hot to the touch the substance was that now covered both of his pecs and part of his face, and that it appeared to have a deep amber colour.  Moving to try and wipe the extremely sticky substance away, Alex’s body was once again inundated with round after round of pre being fired at him.  Rapidly, it began to cover his body, along with the floor, ceiling, and walls, around him.

Clint was shocked by the turn of events that appeared to be happening, and he understood them less.  As Alex had lay on his chest, he felt the all consuming need to hurl him as far as possible.  Finding it impossible to resist the command, Clint found himself mechanically doing as he was told, horrified that he no longer had full control over his body.  It’s The Feed, he thought, as Alex was hurled through the wall dividing the rooms, I can’t stop myself!

The force and recoil of his cock firing pre was so intense that Clint needed to step backwards in order to remain on his feet.  Straightaway, the shots fired from his cock transformed into an ever flowing torrent that rapidly covered Alex from head to foot.  Clint’s body began to feel weak as more and more pre was released from his body and coated Alex.  He tried to will his cock to stop, but the flow only grew in intensity.  The chatter of The Feed that he had heard throughout his body seemed to grow quieter as it appeared to be passed from one source to another.    

The onslaught of pre raged on until Alex felt himself wrapped in a massive cocoon.  With his entire face covered in inches of deep pre and with even more of it being forced down his throat, Alex worried how he was going to breathe, but voices within him told him not to worry and that breathing was no longer something he needed to worry about.  Alex attempted to use all of his strength to try and pull himself from the thick embrace of his surroundings, but it was impossible.  

The voices within him continued to speak with excitement and pride… bathing him in its knowledge and desires.

“Don’t… be… afraid…”

“Don’t… fight… us…”

“Rejoice…”

“Accept… the gifts… you are… given…”

“Your transformation…”

“Your mutation…”

“Mutating into… something… unseen… unheard of… on this Earth…”

“Your frail human body… it will… no longer… hold you… back…”

“You will be… reformed… into… what we find… will fulfil… our… purpose…”

“The Creators… purpose…”

“Your body… it will be primed… to become… eternity…”

“ We will merge… to become… God…”

Alex would have screamed, but was prevented this human reaction by the thick tube of hard pre  invading his throat.  Invisible hands from within his body rose up and began to pull his shoulders wider.  His clavicles shattered into hundreds of pieces and reformed themselves over and over again as they spread outwards, forcing his upper body to grow broader.  When the body of his sternum split, Alex thought he would pass out from the agony he was going through, but his body forbade it.  As his body expanded wider, his ribcage appeared to both swell and grow larger, his lats flared out further and further, growing more into inhumanly wide wings than muscle.

Through  waves of pain, Alex thought, When I get out of this cocoon, I won’t be Alex anymore.  I’ll be something else entirely.

With Alex’s pulsing and throbbing and constantly shifting cocoon of pre growing thicker and larger with more and more pre being released from his body, it was impossible for Clint to view the figure within.  All he could see was the amber coloured encasement that stretched from floor to ceiling and took up nearly the entirety of his kitchen.  The more pre Clint expelled, the weaker he felt.  None of his size diminished, but he sensed that with every spurt, more of his soul or essence was being passed onto Alex.

Unable to hold himself up any longer, Clint fell to his knees.  What sounded like a redwood falling in the forest shook the house and further splintered the flooring beneath him.  

When an hour had passed since Clint had begun to encompass Alex in pre, the flow miraculously began to slow, and after an additional ten minutes, eventually stopped.  His balls felt empty, uncomfortably empty, and burned with a vacancy he had never felt before.  His cock continued to flex and spasm for several minutes afterwards as if trying to expel more of the material his balls had created, but they had been completely drained.  Weakened by the expenditure, Clint collapsed onto the floor.  Unable to hold his head up any longer, it fell heavily onto his pecs.  His eyes closed and the world went dark.

The limited knowledge Clint had of eternity enabled The Feed to know that the new Host would need to be completely rebuilt.  It would recreate Alex into what it needed to grow and spread, or he would die in the process.  The Feed knew that success was worth the risk.  There was still enough of it within Clint to restart the process again if this Host proved to be a failure.

Within the cocoon, Alex was being torn apart and reborn.  Clint’s altered DNA, fuelled by the host of supplements, testosterone, and PED’s in his system, merged with Alex’s own.  His body burned as chain after chain of DNA was unwrapped and rewritten.  Alex felt as if his soul was continually falling deeper into an endless pit.  He tried to fight the psychological changes he felt himself going through, but over time, he began to welcome them.  

Five and a half hours after the cocoon had been formed, an immense, muscular hand erupted from within, and began tearing down the hard as brick casing that had been erected around it.  A second, large hand and arm burst through and began to help the first ripping apart its prison.  Then… a third emerged… and then a fourth.  The hands grabbed at the encasement, chipping and ripping away at it until large segments began to crack and fall to the floor.  Then, with a force of strength, Alex… or what had once been Alex… tore himself free.

If anyone had chanced to look upon what Alex had become, they would have run away or passed out with fear.  The first word that would come to mind when anyone looked at him was ‘barbarian.’  His hair, which had grown to a deep ebony, trailed down past his first set of shoulders and towards the middle of his back.  A thick beard, just as black, trailed over pecs that had also grown a forest of hair.  This dark outcrop trailed over his cluster of abs and down into a thick bush surrounding his cock and balls.  In all four armpits, a dense outcropping grew, matching and complimenting the swirls that grew on his arms and legs.  Even his eyebrows were much bushier than they had been before, lending Alex to resemble more of a primal ancestor than a human.

Alex’s face had been completely reassembled, his visage now taking the best and strongest qualities from both his original, and Clint’s.  To say he was hauntingly beautiful was an understatement.  With sharp cheekbones, tight skin, an extremely square jaw hidden beneath the thick beard, a masculine nose, and full, sensual lips, his features looked as if they had been sculpted in the finest marble for the erotic pleasure of all to see.

Alex rose up to 9 feet tall, slamming his head into the ceiling.  His upper arms rose up and began to punch and hack at the ceiling until it fell apart completely, falling in pieces around his titanic body.  Finally able to stand upright, Alex released a deafening roar, shattering all the windows in the house.  All four of his arms flexed, their bicep peaks rising up high and powerful.

Alex was still becoming accustomed to controlling the extra appendages he had grown, but had ceased being afraid of them.  In fact, as he watched them flex and swell, he began to think that he looked much better with them than he had without.  Growing out of flared lats a foot beneath his original set of arms, his wide shoulders new arms perfectly mirrored his original set in size, strength, and symmetry,

His first steps shook the house.  Alex’s feet had been completely restructured and now resembled those of a gorilla’s. Each of the toes were much longer and fatter than they had once been, and his big toe was now placed further down the foot.  This new structure would enable him to better keep himself erect as his body and musculature grew more immense.  His legs were fatter and distended with muscle, each the size and width of a large bodybuilder’s body.

Within the cocoon, The Feed had completely overhauled Alex’s skeletal structure and internal organs in order to prepare him to complete It’s purpose.  In order to enable Alex to continually grow, his bones had been rapidly reformed and replaced by a new structure made completely of unbreakable muscle fibres.  Even his organs had been reshaped with muscle, and no longer resembled anything that had once been remotely human.  With his brain matter and spinal cord now formed completely of muscle, Alex no longer considered himself human.  He remembered a time when he had been human… but that was now gone. 

There was not an inch of Alex that had not been recreated in muscle.  Even his hair had been reformed and built out of muscle fibres and were virtually impossible to break or remove.  His eyes, which were now a deep and luminous emerald, had also been copied to resemble human eyes, but were completely fabricated with muscle.  They enabled Alex to see for several miles, and to view layers of the spectrum unseen by the simple and less superior human eye.

Even the thick 30 inch cock that rose up and arched away from his body was composed entirely of muscle.  If Alex desired, he could easily flex it as he would his pecs or biceps.  He also found that he could now control it with his thoughts, willing it to soften when he desired it,  move around like a snake, or to grow thicker and harder like a flesh battering ram.  He allowed it to remain hard, enjoying how immense and frightening it looked.

Taking another step in his new body, Alex marvelled how much his musculature had also been altered.  He was a mountain of muscle.  He wasn’t as large as Clint, but what he now possessed was far stronger and more impressive.  His body looked as if every muscle group had split and duplicated itself several times, creating new and heartier muscle groups.  A mountain range of biceps rose up on all four of his arms, while his abs had developed into an unheard of 23 pack.  His lats flared out wider than was humanly possible, forcing his body to be nearly as wide as he was tall.  His legs were an amalgamation of three quads rolled into one, while his calves had been duplicated several times and bunched together.  Delts rose up nearly as high as his head, and his traps and neck merged into one enormous mass of muscle that was nearly as thick as his chest.

Alex had been reborn into the physical embodiment of The Feed.  Like the structure that lived within him, all he wanted to do was grow.  His drive was to fill every available space in existence… and to then continue getting larger and larger until he was all of eternity… until he was God.  But first…  

Alex lumbered towards the fallen Clint, lifted him up as if he was a rag doll, and threw him through the wall of the house and into the back yard.  The titanic body crashed to the earth, landing in an immense crater.  With a roar, Alex leaped into the air, tore through another portion of the house, and landed right next to Clint.  Grabbing him again, Alex lifted him into the air and shook him.

“Wake… up!!!”  Alex’s voice exploded from him like a deep, thunderous roar.  His anger was uncontrollable as he thought of Clint’s part in what he had become.  He wanted to rip apart the muscular beast with his bare hands, and knew he now had the strength and size to do it.  Alex wanted Clint to pay for what he had done, and he would make sure the torture was slow and memorable.

Clint groaned, but was still too weak to even open his eyes.  He was aware that someone was manhandling him, but didn’t even have the strength or desire to find out who it was.  All he could do was slightly smirk at the mysterious figure before passing out once again, bathed in the dark and peace of his dreams.

Seeing the figure in his arms grinning at him had Alex see red.  He needed Clint to feel the hours of agony and torment he had gone through as he was transformed.  Raising him upwards in his two arms, his lower set grabbed Clint’s hairy ass cheeks.  His cock rose upwards, flexing and throbbing towards its goal, forcing itself thicker and more monstrous.  Then, with a mighty roar, Alex used all of the strength at his disposal to impale Clint onto his cock.

Using the leverage of all four arms, Alex forced the heavily muscular figure down harder and further.  As he did, Alex could feel his cock rearranging Clint’s insides, moving aside organs as it ploughed deeper into him.  Alex roared again as he heard flesh tearing and bones breaking as his cock tunnelled in farther.   His arousal only grew in intensity once he was in Clint balls deep, and he began riding him with even more ferocity.

Grunts and moans roared from Alex’s mouth as pulled out of Clint, tossed him onto the ground, and began to ride him wildly in this new position.  Dirt and mud from the rain the night before rose up around them as Alex dug Clint deeper into the ground with his frantic and animalistic thrusting.

Alex had never fucked another man before… let alone sucked another man before that afternoon with Clint, and he was determined to take his frustration and fury out on him.  Sure he had fantasized about it… even jerked off to the idea… but his upbringing had never allowed him to act upon it.  Now… looking back… he could only see that these choices had led him to what he had become.  If he was a monster, then he would act the part.  Alex howled as he grabbed Clint with all four arms and fucked him harder.

He was amazed to find that he had begun to enjoy the sensations coursing through his body.  He didn’t know if this was part of the psychological effects of The Feed, but his body had never felt so powerful… so… alive… as Clint had once remarked.  Every inch of his body was flexing and throbbing, as he hammered Clint.  It was as if his body was one giant cock, and it was having the best workout of its life!  

Alex’s balls churned loudly as the strongest orgasm of his life enveloped him.  He felt gallons of cum rise up his monolith of a cock until it erupted from the head like a geyser.  Hot cum filled every available crevice within Clint before the pressure forced Alex to pull out, pouring more and more cum on top of Clint’s lifeless body.  Still in the grip of orgasm, Alex lifted Clint into the air and then hurled his body into the house, watching as the entire structure fell apart around it.  Marching to where the figure had been buried, Alex proceeded to stomp down onto the fallen wood, siding, electrical wire, and piling; burying Clint deeper.

“Look at… what you… did… to me!!!  I’m a… fucking.., monster!  What about… my life… my… girlfriend?!”  

An unexpected wave of heat washed over and through Alex.  His mind grew hazy as he momentarily lost his balance, stumbling a few steps backwards.  With a grunt, there was a tightness, a throb, and then slight pressure as his body started to expand in all directions.

Every muscle, which now comprised his entire body, flexed as it swelled larger.  All too quickly, the ground began to pull away while his feet took up more room, climbing over the wreckage of Clint’s house.  The heels of his feet pressed into the wet ground as more muscle mass was added to his mounting body.  Soon, he stood nearly 13 feet tall, his already enormous body taking up more and more space.  

Alex was afraid of what was happening to him, yet he couldn’t deny how fantastic it felt to grow.  His old life… the one he thought he would do anything to get back to… was quickly being pulled away from him… and he found it rapidly became difficult to care.  He used all of his strength to hold on, but as his body soared larger and more titanic, and as he towered over 15 feet, all he wanted to do was grow.

Alex roared!!!  “I am… the Feed!!  All I want… is to… grow!!!”

There was a momentary pause where Alex caught his breath before there was  another immense push, and he began to grow again.  His mighty biceps flexed as they rose up higher and rounder.  His pecs fattened and swelled, adding more mass to an already large upper torso.  Once his quads began to press together, Alex widened his stance, creating two large imprints with his feet.  When his cock rose up thicker and longer, Alex grabbed onto it with his lower right hand and began to slowly stroke it.  

He no longer cared who saw what he had become.  Let them run when they see me!  Let them scream!!  I can never go back… so why not go forwards!  If The Feed wanted him to grow and stretch to eternity, as long as it felt as amazing as it did, he was all for it.

At 20 feet, he was able to see a few lights on in houses and a neighbourhood nearby that boarded Clint’s land.  It was dark still, and Alex had no concept of time.  He couldn’t remember at which time he had arrived at Clint’s house that afternoon and wasn’t sure exactly how long he had been in the cocoon.  He guessed it was maybe 2 in the morning… perhaps 3.  All he knew was growth, and that with each minute that passed, he was closer to the stars.  His mounting weight flattened the ground beneath his feet, knocking down fencing and further destroying the landscape as they grew.  

The orgasmic rush of growth washed over him again, forcing Alex to expand wider, his feet now larger than the piece of property Clint had built his house on.  His pendulous balls rose up in their sack and Alex found himself shooting an immense load of cum onto the ground below.  The volleys soared far out and landed with a loud splat onto both greenery and roads.  Lifting his upper arms, he folded them behind his head and enjoyed the orgasmic rush and sense of power that flowed through him.

As the orgasm subsided, Alex began to take in his new domain,  Just as Clint had said, he thought.  I’m a god!  Nothing can ever hurt me again…I’m above any law… literally and figuratively!

At 30 feet tall, his body throbbed and exploded with titanic muscle growth.  At first it was nearly too much for Alex, and he thought he was going to pass out from the rush.  He found he was able to keep himself steady by widening his stance further, but this only caused more of the world below him to be demolished.

As he rose up higher and his body expanded further in all directions, he couldn’t help noticing how much smaller and unimportant the world seemed below him.

What will Laura think when I don’t come home?  Will she… will she know it’s me?  I must look so different… but… maybe she’ll know.  I don’t want her to know it’s me.  I’d rather she never knew!  Not that it will matter soon.  Soon… my body will take up everything… killing everyone and destroying everything.  She’s going to die because of me.  No!!  Not because of me.  Because of Clint!

Alex sensed that Clint wasn’t dead.  He didn’t know how he knew… but there was some unknown connection between them that he didn’t understand.  Stomping his foot down hard below him, Alex hoped that it  flattened Clint and his destroyed home further into the ground.  The earth quaked beneath him, no doubt waking up anyone who was asleep and lived nearby.

Wake up!!!  Time to worship your new god… while you have the chance!!!

At 45 feet tall and 150 tons of flexing muscle mass, Alex’s growth slowed down and then stopped.  He’d grow again soon.  He knew this.  This was just a momentary pause while his body stored up more energy for further growth.  He could already feel The Feed altering him more to prevent this in the future.  It wanted Alex to grow and expand continuously… forever.

Enjoying the short reprieve, Alex began to walk, each footstep causing tremors to shake the ground.  Soon the world would see him… and begin to run in terror. Let them.  He’d show them what real power was.

With Alex, The Feed was pleased.  The Host had survived the initial metamorphosis and first stage of growth.  The next stage would be the true trial.  The Host… Alex… was still only in its pupae stage.  The Feed needed further transformation to better prepare him for Eternity.  Within Alex’s DNA, The Feed went to work..

Below,,, buried in the ground beneath his home, Clint felt his body begin a metamorphosis of its own.  The seed that Alex had shot within him had been his mistake… and would be his downfall.  The evolved Feed that spread from Alex back into Clint was even stronger than ever… and it was determined that Clint would be the one to merge with Eternity… and The Creator.

Within the dirt… Clint’s body began to shift and expand...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

These chapters get better and better! This was worth the wait! 

There aren't a lot of stories with additional limbs and the extreme body transformations like happen in yours, but they're so amazing. Thinking about Alex's emerging from the cum cocoon is going to keep getting me hard everything I think about it. And now Clint's expanding in the rubble?? He's already so much larger than Alex. I can't wait to see what's waiting for him. 

I'm also really excited for Laura's reaction! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...