Food of the Gods - Parts 1-12 (06-03-24)

RealIn2Growth

I absolutely cannot wait for a seventh chapter of this! I'm ready to see Clint absolutely explode!--I'm really hoping for some dramatic anatomical changes like in Doing It!

• Thanks 1

Chapter Seven

Entering his car, Clint was surprised by how more compact it seemed to have gotten. Moving the seat all the way back, he attempted to spread out as much as he comfortably could.  If the console hadn’t been in the way, he would have tried sitting in the middle of the car and have his left leg control the pedals while his right leg remained on the passenger side.  

Adjusting the mirrors and trying to get the wheel in an adequate position, he began to wonder how many times he would actually drive this car or any car again.  The memory of Vince saying it had taken two days for Mason to reach 40 feet played out once again in his head. Vince said Mason had grown to 40 feet in two days and after the first, had gained about a foot or more.  Clint could tell that he was still the same height, but his muscle mass had gone up significantly.  

It was obvious that the changes eating the feed would bring had already started and were most likely going to grow stronger and more dramatic as time went along.  It was probably best that he went home and watched himself grow in the full length mirror he had installed four months ago on his bedroom wall.  Putting the keys in the ignition, Vlint grinned madly.  He was growing!!  He was actually starting to grow!!

Clint’s cock was rock hard again as his stomach growled noisily. Starting his car, he drove out of the parking lot and down the street.  Tander was a dying Midwestern town and not very big.   It would only take Clint 10 minutes to drive home, but as his stomach growled again and cramped, he suddenly had another idea.  Turning onto Route 106, he arrived at his destination a short time later.  Walking towards the entrance to The Golden Corral Buffet, Clint knew this wasn’t his favorite place in the world to eat, but it certainly was the one with the most food.

Paying the $22.50 to the jaw dropped cashier, he grabbed a plate, and began quickly piling it high with chicken, steak, rips, pork, pasta, a couple of bread rolls, and some coleslaw.  Finding a table, Clint began to gorge himself with everything he had taken from under the heat lamps moments before.  Not tasting anything, he attacked the food like a man possessed.   Chewing noisily and swallowing while complimenting his meal with some Diet Coke, his plate was soon empty.  Grabbing it, he went back for seconds…

thirds… 

and then fourths.

Clint couldn’t get enough.  It seemed the more he ate, the more he wanted to eat.  Each time he returned for more food, he piled his plate higher and higher until soon, he wasn’t even using a plate.  On his fifth trip back for more food, he just began piling the food up on the plastic tray. 

Clint didn’t care that people were staring at him as he ate.  Let them stare.  In fact, he liked them watching him.  Soon the whole world would be watching him, so why not let them start now.  Oh yeah, when he stood 1,000 feet tall… the world would never look away from him.  They’d be talking about him on every channel… probably making action figures of him for kids… making movies and TV specials on the shit he got up to.  Fuck!!  Clint couldn’t wait.

On his sixth trip to grab another tray full of food, Clint could tell that his muscles had continued to slowly swell.  He felt so much bigger than ever before… so much heavier… thicker.  His clothes now looked as if they had been sprayed on his body and left nothing at all to the imagination.  In fact, he wondered how long they would continue to fit on his body! He tried his best to obscure his cock with his tray for the families that were eating, but it was definitely getting harder.  It had grown further out of his sweatpants, and even when forced inside and to the left, the outline of the hard pole was thick and large.

In his frenzy to eat more and more, Clint began losing all sense of time.  Other patrons of the buffet came and went… and still Clint ate.  He didn’t even notice the stringer tee begin to tear up the back or that his legs were now constantly rubbing against each other no matter how bowlegged he walked.

After his twelfth time of piling the plastic tray high like a feeding trough, the manager of the buffet approached Clint at his table and woke him out of his spell.  In a loud voice, hiding how scared he was, the manager notified Clint that he had eaten enough and it was time for him to go.  Complaining  that it was a buffet and all you could eat, the manager showed Clint where it was clearly printed on his receipt, in a fairly small font, that a time allowance of 90 minutes was in place for all diners.

Not wanting to cause a scene since he was still at a size where he could be arrested, Clint finished the rest of what he had put on the tray.  When that was gone, he attempted to stand up from the table, but his quads got stuck underneath it, lifting up one side, and sending dishes, glasses, and his keys sliding to the floor.  Bending down to grab them, the seam of his overstuffed sweatpants gave way, splitting and revealing his ass crack.  

Laughing at all of the people staring at his exposed ass, he waddled to the bathroom to try and see what damage he had done.  Looking at himself in the mirror for the first time in a while, Clint was shocked by what was staring back at him.  He was… massive… much bigger than he imagined he would ever be, and he loved it!!

His biceps looked like someone had shoved a rugby ball under the skin to form the peak, while his shoulders were round like over inflated soccer balls.  His pecs were thick, round, and heavy, stretching his shirt to the limit while his  quads were exactly as one would imagine if you said they were the size of tree trunks.  Having trouble seeing it in the mirror due to his widening mats and much thicker neck, he felt that his ass rose up thick and high, totally tempting anyone who saw it to slap it or want to lick it.  His huge cock could barely be contained any more, even when soft, and his stomach now looked more like bricks than abs.

Not only was every muscle group swollen beyond anything he ever imagined his body capable of, dark stubble had begun to erupt from Clint’s face, his chest, where he never had one hair before, and down over his abs.  Running his hand over his newly grown, much darker hair, Clint wasn’t sure if he loved it or hated it.  Part of him thought it made him even sexier… making him look more rugged… more dangerous.

He was definitely bigger than any body builder he knew.  He had to be nearing 500 lbs!!  No wonder everyone in the restaurant had been staring at him!  He was a beast!!  Fuck yeah!!!  Clint flexed his body, and watched as every muscle group swelled, tearing his shirt.  As it did, his cock leapt.  He flexed again,this time even harder, and watched his shirt tear away from his body in several more places.

Fuck!!!  Growing out of a stringer tee!!

He flexed again, this time focusing entirely on his back and lats.  Watching with a huge grin as his back flared out, his shirt ripped several more times and then fell to the floor in tatters, revealing his ripped and swollen torso.  And what a torso it was!!  Fuck!!  His body was unbelievable!!  Picking his shirt up off of the bathroom floor, he tossed it into the garbage.  Then, to fully embrace the stares he was going to receive… and his future, he grabbed onto his sweatpants with both hands and pulled.  Like tear away trousers, he felt them easily give way and tear into two separate pieces of fabric. 

Seeing his basket on display for the first time, it was obvious that his balls had grown larger as well while his crotch seemed hairier.  His hard cock stuck out the side of the jock strap fabric, and was too big to be contained.  

Grabbing his sweatpants, he held them in front of his hard cock as he walked out of the bathroom.  He couldn’t help noticing the stares as he walked towards the door, so he put on a little show of flexing for the crowd before exiting the building.

Clint’s car groaned as he got in, and soon he was back on the highway and heading for home.  As he drove, he sensed that his body felt… different.  It wasn’t the muscle bound feeling nor was it the revved up horniness.  No.  This was something else entirely.  Something that was making him hyper aware of his body.  It was as if every cell… every atom was hard wired to his brain… and he could sense them changing… growing him stronger… better.  It was almost as if his body was speaking to him… but it wasn’t.  He just… knew.  

He knew his body was meant to grow massive… it was meant to grow immense.  It was meant to become… something… better than what it currently was.  

His cock hardened and began to rip the fabric of the jockstrap.

Let’s do it, he thought.  Let’s grow into something mythical!! 

General Barron Grant looked up to his left at the half completed drip.  He had been laying on the gurney for 30 minutes already, and he just wanted it finished.  The two additional scientists who had been working with Dr. Dante Wright had been dismissed and there were four soldiers guarding both entrances with the command to not let anyone in.  Looking to his right, Barron saw the open back of cigarettes on the table and wanted to grab one and light up, but wondered if he did if it would slow down or stop Dante who was currently facing away from him and riding Barron’s cock.

Barron looked up at the ceiling as Dante began to change his rhythm, slamming himself down harder and deeper.  Barron had tracked down Dr. Wright three years prior to persuade him to work as an unofficial, yet government paid, scientific advisor.  Dante had made quite a name for himself working with the government to create the first ‘Super Soldier,’ a program that had been pulled when the Democrats got back in office.  He had claimed that he was still on the right track, and had excuses for why each of the 10 test subjects had all died horrible deaths.  His ideas and experiments were unorthodox, but Barron liked how the Doctor thought.  

Barron’s arm reached around Dante and he grabbed the doctor’s cock with his hand and began to stroke him.  Maybe, he thought, with some help, we can get this over with.

The General had started the sexual relationship 2 years ago.  Barron didn’t consider himself gay… or bi… but he was aware that the doctor found him sexually attractive, and had decided that if he kept Dante on his hook… and sexually satisfied… he could get him to do anything he might want.  Barron hadn’t known when the opportunity would arise to have Dante demonstrate his willingness to serve him… but now he was glad that he had had such brilliant foresight.  He had simply told the doctor he wanted the power of The Giant… and he had done it… no questions asked.

Mason Holt, he thought, at least that was that name the computer spit out when it identified you.  How the hell did you get so huge?

Dante had tried to explain to Barron what was happening to Mason, but the details didn’t interest him.  All he wanted was the power.  At 52, there were already whispers of his retirement, and that was something Barron could never allow to happen.  He had served his country since he was 21… and he wasn’t about to stop now.  If he could get even a fraction of the size Mason had grown to, they could grow other soldiers.  Barron would lead in a new era for the Armed Forces.  They would want him back in the field leading other giant soldiers into battle.  They wouldn’t be able to stop him.

Dante let out a long, loud groan as his cock began to spurt.  As soon as he felt the doctor begin to cum, Barron removed his hand and grabbed his cigarettes.  He skilfully removed one from the pack, lit it with his one hand, and inserted it into his mouth, inhaling deeply.  A few moments later, Dante lifted himself off of Barron’s 6 incher and went in search of some paper towels.

When the report came in from a jogging soldier about a giant man hiding in a silo, Barron had thought he was insane.  That was until he saw the giant with his own eyes.  Manoeuvres had quickly gone into action to skilfully bring it back to the base with as little attention as possible, and Barron had called Dante and his team in.  

Waiting for the doctor's arrival, he had stared up at the sleeping and restrained giant, and the birth of an idea had flooded his head.  It was like a gift from God, and one that Barron refused to squander.  

“How you feeling?”  Dante, now fully dressed and apparently not caring that Barron still had his trousers around his feet, walked over to the computer that was keeping track of The General’s vitals.

“Shit stopped burning going in about 10 minutes.”  Barron tensed his lips to hold the cigarette, and proceeded to pull off the empty condom the doctor had insisted on using, dump it on the table, and pull up his pants.

“You know if this works, you’re going to have to give that up.”

“Sex?”

“Smoking.  But probably that too.”

“I know… but it will all be worth it.”  Barron inhaled and exhaled several more times before speaking again.  “When do you think it’ll start?”

“No clue.  We’re working with unknown variables here.  You know that.  Your heartrate’s up.”

“Yours would be too if you knew at any time you could start growing into a giant.”  Barron grinned as he lit another cigarette off of his current one and then dropped the original in a Diet Coke can.

“Too late to go back now.  If it works as I think it does, the Variant’s already flooding your system.”

“Just admit you’re loving this.”  Barron grinned at the doctor.

Damn, he’s sexy, Dante thought, and he knows it.

The Variant, as Dante had begun causing it, was an unknown virus-like cell that was located in The Giant’s blood.  It was definitely something man-made.  When introduced to a sample of The General’s blood, The Variant had taken over, replicating itself over and over again too quickly and strategically for it to be anything but man-made.  It had also ‘adapted’ itself to The General’s blood, the amount of spikes on each new cell had grown by three.

“You think it’s a virus?” the General had asked.

“Not a virus… but it acts like a virus.  It’s definitely a result of some sort of very basic growth formula.  Might have been something some company meant to try on animals or vegetables.  From what I can gather in such a short amount of time… it entered The Giant’s body… most likely orally… and it began replicating itself.   It passes through the bloodstream… infecting every part of the body… forcing it to grow.”

“So… it can infect someone else just as easily.”

“Definitely.  He’s riddled with it.  It’s in every sample I take from him.”  

Once the transfusion was finished, Dante took a sample of blood from Barron’s arm.  Looking at it under the microscope, he shook his head.

“It’s changed again.  I wonder why the hell it keeps doing that.  Little fucker has 15 spikes now.”

“So… I’m infected.”

“Heavily infected.  Could have possibly altered itself due to your genetics.  I’ll need to study it more to truly know.  That’s why I insisted on the condom.  Don’t want any of the buggers in me.”

“It’s in my sperm?”

“It’s everywhere in The Giant, so it’s no doubt everywhere in you too.”  Dante looked at Barron and shook his head.  “What the hell have you done to yourself, Barron?”

“I don’t want a lecture.”

“I’m not going to give you a lecture, but let’s admit what you’ve done is pretty stupid.  You’ve introduced an unknown variant to your body… one that keeps changing…”

“Don’t forget you helped.”  Barron grabbed the cigarettes and lit another one.  

Fuck, Dante hated his habit.  “If I hadn’t, you would have done it anyway.”

“Fuck yeah I would have.  Doing this will give me a new lease on life.  Everyone’s going to be looking up to me again.”

“Literally.”

“Exactly.  I was the perfect subject, and what you learn from me… you can be making your own new super giant soldiers in no time.”

“If it doesn’t kill you.”

“It’s not going to kill me.  I feel great.  Better than great.  Feel better than I have in my entire life.  I feel strong.”

“The sense of euphoria might be coming from the transfusion.”

“No, Doc.  It’s working.  I can tell.  It’s like I know every part of my body better than I ever have before.  It’s like I’m a car… and someone’s put nuclear powered gasoline in me!  Fuck!  I feel good!!  It’s going to work, Dante.  I know it is.  It’s priming my body… getting it ready.”  Barron started pacing around the office.  Wanting more room to stretch his legs, he opened the door and went into the large hanger that was attached to the office.

Standing near The Giant, he looked up at him.  “He’s still growing.  It’s much slower… but he’s still growing.”

“How do you know?  He looks the same to me.”  Dante had followed Barron into the hanger and was now standing slightly behind him.

“I don’t know.  It’s like… our bodies have this… connection.  It’s like… I know he’s the original.”

“The original?”

“Yeah.  What’s in him… that’s the original… but it’s very weak.  What’s in me now… it’s much stronger.  Better.  I know this sounds crazy… but… somehow… I just know that.  It’s like its talking to me… but not with words…” 

“I don’t like this, Barron.  Something’s not right.”  Dante felt as if the air in the hanger had dropped several degrees.  Goosebumps rose up over his body and he shuddered.  There was silence in the hanger before Barron spoke again.

“It has big plans for me, Dante.  It wants to grow me huge.  Oh yeah.  It wants me to be immense!”  With that… Baron's stomach began to growl.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 5

It seems like Clint's really going to start growing shortly! I'd estimate it's past 2:15 when he leaves the restaurant, and his initial estimate was 1:30. I can't wait to see him explode!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PART EIGHT

For two hours, Barron had been hooked up to an intravenous food and nutrition system, but no matter how much he had, it never seemed to make the cravings go away.  His stomach cramped and gurgled as if he hadn’t eaten for months, and all he could think about was all of the food he could possibly have if he was just let loose to have it.  He wanted steak… and hamburgers… and fries… and hot dogs… and fish and chips… and ice cream… and milkshakes… and stir frys… and anything else he could put into his mouth, chew, and swallow.  He was quickly losing patience with the changing of the nutrition bag every 20 minutes or the protein shakes that Dante gave him every 10.  He needed to eat real food

Dante looked at the computer screen that held his vitals.

“You're 339 lbs.”

339 lbs?  Barton remembered how hard it was to hit 208 lbs and keep it on his 5’11 frame.  Sure, as he got older some of the muscle had turned slightly to fat, but he knew he still looked good.   He liked his 6x6 inch thick cock and his solid thighs and his strong, broad, hairy chest.  He wasn’t ashamed of his body, and didn’t care that soon the entire world would see it. 

“It's all of this shit you keep sticking in me.  If you’d just give me some real food… the cramping would go away.”

“It’s your bones.  They’re denser than they were before..  They’re changing… becoming stronger.  You’re 342 now.”

“I do feel heavier.  A little stiffer.”

“I’ve added some additional calcium supplement into your next bag.  This should help you…”

“I need real food.”

“You don’t, Barron.  You just think you do.  Your body’s craving nutrients… calories… proteins… carbs.   It’s crying out for the building blocks it's going to need when you grow.”

Dante took a large gulp of his 15th Diet Coke he’d had that day.  “You were right, though.  I had the computer take Mason’s stats.  He’s larger than when he came in.  He’s 92 feet tall.  If he keeps growing like this… we won’t be able to hold him for long… or keep him sedated…”

Dante wanted to go home.  He wanted to get away from this base and the insanity he had taken part in as fast as he could..  He wanted to hold onto Barron for as long as he could and never let him go, but he knew that soon he wouldn't be able to do that.  He wanted to sedate The General… to keep him out just like the other Giant until they could find some sort of a cure.

The IV machine buzzed, signalling it was out of nutritional supplement.  Dante crossed over to it, removed the large empty bag and hooked up the new one.  He then started the machine again and watched as the milky, white liquid was fed into Barron’s vein.  He looked up at the computer screen.

“You’re 352.  You’re weight’s started to go up faster. It’s now a pound every 30 seconds or so.”

“You should wake Mason up.  If he was awake… he could help me through this.  He could tell me what to expect.”

“When we passed The Variant to you… it evolved several times.  What’s in you is vastly different than what Mason’s producing, and what ‘s going to happen to you is most likely different from what he went through.”

“We won’t know until we wake him up!”

“I’m not waking him up and that’s final!!  You need to listen to me, Barron.  What’s going on… it’s not what we expected.  You’re irrational… paranoid… you’re hearing things…”

“I’m not hearing things!”  Barron wanted to get up and shake Dante, but he was hooked up to this and several other machines.  The Variant was able to communicate with him, and what it was signalling repeatedly was that his body was in the process of being prepped to become something brand new.  Barron was to be a leap in The Variant’s evolution.  A large leap.

Barron shivered. He wished he had someone to guide him. He wanted to understand it.  He had stopped telling Dante what he felt The Variant was signalling to him because he would just think he was crazier than he already did.  He didn’t know what was going to happen to him, but he knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he was bound for huge things.  Really… really huge.

Fuck!  He just needed the changes to start so that he could stop thinking about it.  Here he was, sitting in his briefs, like a damn invalid!!  He was General Barron Grant.  He controlled thousands of men with his word, and soon, he would stand… towering above them all. 

Barron reached over and grabbed the nearly empty packet of cigarettes, threw one into his mouth, and lit it. He inhaled deeply and shot the smoke back out his nose.

“I don’t hear things, Dante.  I sense them.  It’s the same way I can sense… Mason’s body.  I’m… We’re connected… somehow…”

“355.”

“For a better word… he’s my source.  I don’t understand it either… I’m trying to understand it the best that I can… but I’m not book smart like you.  I’m a soldier.  That’s all I’ve ever been and that’s all I’ll ever be.  But, I’m a damn good soldier, and you know it.”

“361.  It’s sped up once again.  Aren’t you the least bit concerned about what’s happening to you?”

“Concerned isn’t the right word…”  Barron inhaled again, but this time, what rushed into his lungs tasted foul and toxic.  It burned.  He exhaled it as quickly as he could, but it didn’t seem to help.  Even the smoke in the air… it was making him feel sick… light headed.  He grabbed the mug to put the cigarette butt out in, but as he lifted it, it shattered in his hand, the ceramic pieces falling to the ground.

Dante was staring at him as if he had three heads.

“I  barely touched it.”  Barron’s body went rigid as he groaned.  Dante was on his feet in a second, standing next to him, wishing he could help.  Every muscle group on Barron’s body began to flex, and according to the computer, his weight had jumped to 389 lbs.  Suddenly, just as the odd attack had begun, it released Barron, and his body relaxed.

“I’m fine.  I’m fine!  Let me up!”  Barton stood and began tearing the various sensors and tubes from his body.  “Just get this shit off of me!  I need to walk around a little bit.  I just need to walk.”  Barron’s legs went rigid and flexed.  Reaching out to a desk to stop his fall, his hand grabbed the edge.  He could feel the metal slowly begin to buckle and tear under the increased pressure and strength of his hand.  

“Fuck… yeah!”  Barron’s muscles flexed again and swelled slightly, bringing him up to 406 lbs.  When the swelling and tenseness faded again, he removed his hand from its indentation in the metal desk and looked at it for a few moments.  He then grabbed onto the desk again, and like before, felt the metal start to crumple beneath his hand.  Lifting his arm upwards, both he and Dante watched in awe as the desk began to rise up off of the floor.  He lifted it 1 foot… 2 foot… 3 foot… He held it there for 30 seconds… feeling the strain against his arm, before placing it back where it came from.  “Becoming so fucking strong!”

Barron wanted to test his mounting strength further.  Moving over to the thick cement support beam in the middle of the office, Barron pulled back his arm, and proceeded to punch a hole in it up to his elbow.  Removing his arm from the large gap, he smiled broadly as he looked at this arm and saw that it didn’t have one scratch on it.

His cock was hard and pulling at the fabric of his briefs.  Wanting to test a theory he had, Barron grabbed a glass beaker from a table, and felt the thick glass shatter.  Quickly moving the right hand that held a large glass shard, he used all of his strength to dig into and cut the flesh of his left arm. Both men watched as the glass made contact with him, chipping and shattering as it was dragged over his arm, but not a single cut or mark was made.

“It didn’t cut me.  It didn’t even make a mark…!”

“Don’t… don’t start jumping to conclusions.”

“I can feel it.  I’m becoming…”. Barron grunted again as his body tensed, flexed, and swelled.  His pecs and biceps jumped several times as they grew fuller.  The strain lasted longer this time, and as his body flexed, he felt himself beginning to cum.  

The front of Barron’s briefs became soaked with seed as his cock grew thicker like the rest of his body.  His balls felt fuller, and he watched as the bulge in his briefs grew larger.  His much thicker and bulbous cock head forced its way out of the leg hole.

This time, when the fit passed, it was obvious to both men that Barron had grown more muscular.  Much more muscular.

“Fuck, Dante!  I feel so good!  I feel alive for the first time in years.  I feel stronger!  I feel like fucking Superman!  Hell yeah!  I have an idea!!

Barron opened the top drawer of the desk he had lifted minutes before, and laughed as the entire thing pulled away in his hand, the contents scattering on the floor around him.  “Don’t know my own strength!”  Finding what he had been looking for at his feet, he grabbed onto a large pair of scissors…

“Barton!!!”

…and proceeded to jam them into his left leg.

The arms of the scissors buckled as they hit his skin, crumpling and folding as if they were made of aluminum foil.

Barron’s cock began to leak as it stretched slightly longer.

“We need a gun, Dante.  We need to see if I can stop a bullet with my body!”

Barron started to move towards the door, but Dante threw himself in front of him.

“Barron!  Stop!  Wait!!”  Touching the General’s skin… it still felt warm… but also felt like stone.  Trying to press his hand into Barron’s flesh, he was instantly hit with resistance.  It was like he had grabbed onto a marble statue.

Barron went to inhale in order to speak, but as he did, he felt his lungs stretch slightly longer and wider.  Releasing the air from his body, it hit Dante with a much stronger gust than he had anticipated.  Inhaling and exhaling several more times, and each time that he did, the strength of his exhale was stronger than it had been previously.  Papers across the room flew onto the floor and the blinds shook.

Wanting to really test this new talent. Barron inhaled, this time even deeper than before, When he exhaled, he pushed with all of his might.  The wind that erupted from his lungs caused glass beakers and test tubes and other instruments to be knocked off of desks,  while an unused computer was dragged across a table and nearly fell to the floor.

Barron laughed.  “You may have gotten your wish after all, Dante.  I think we’ve got ourselves a super soldier!  Emphasis on Super!  I’m invincible… my breath is super strong… who knows what else I can do!!  I…”  Barron grunted as his cock swelled and stretched again, the shaft beginning to tear the leg hole.

“Even my cock is super strong, Dante!”  Barton grabbed his briefs and tore them from his body.  His cock sprang up and slapped his stomach.  It had grown huge, over 9 inches long and extremely thick, with an even larger head.  Rope like veins travelled up and down its surface, and Barron watched with glee as it swelled even fatter and angrier looking.

“Want me to fuck you now, Dante?  Split you in two?  Spread those ass cheeks of yours and drive this…. Fuck!!”  His cock flexed… throbbed… and grew.  Barton grunted loudly and proudly as it crawled over 10 inches and then rapidly grew to 11.  It swelled thicker than Dante’s forearm while the head ballooned largely out of proportion.  Not to be left behind, his balls expanded outwards, filling his ball sack.

When his growing cock rose up over 12 inches in length, Barron’s body shuddered and flexed again.

Looking directly at Dante, he tried to speak.  “Doc… I…”

“What?”

“I…”  Barron’s cock throbbed and snaked larger.  Soon it was 13 inches… then 14… then 15.  He grabbed onto his cock and began to stroke it, but this only seemed to make it grow even larger.

“Don’t think… I’ll be… fitting this… in my fatigues!!”  Barton laughed as it continued to grow.

Dante stepped back as Barton’s cock rose up higher and thicker.  The 17 inch long shaft looked insanely huge on his 5’11 foot body, but it was the thickness of the shaft and head that made it look monstrous.  More veins rose to the surface as it pulled and flexed to 18 inches long and 11 inches in diameter.

“Cock… feels like… it’s… it’s the… central point… to… my… growth.”  Barron grunted again and watched as it stretched longer and heavier.  His balls, at their much larger orange size, were weighing him down.  When they swelled even larger and heavier, he felt his groin muscles begin to pull.

Trying to hold onto his cock, it grew to 20 inches and 12 inches in diameter.  The head itself was already epic in proportions, and had a 13 inch wide circumference.  When it elongated to 21 inches, Barron grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke.  Thick, milky, precum shot from the piss-slit and splashed onto the floor.  It appeared to be stickier than usual… more… opaque… and it drooled into large puddles at his feet.

“What’s going on, Barron?”

“I don’t… fuck!  I don’t… know!”  HIs cock was nearing 23 inches… nearly 2 feet long and his balls were as large as grapefruits and churning loudly.  His cock head swelled larger allowing more and more pre to flow out.

A snap at the base of his spine had Barron look over to Dante and smile.  “Thank you… Doc.”

“For?”

“This.”  Barron closed his eyes and grit his teeth.  His body shook for several seconds before his spine cracked several times and arched back. “Oh… FUCK!!!!”  The cracking and snapping sound spread to his arms… and then his legs.  Rapidly, the noise of his entire body breaking and repairing itself filled the room, and Barron began to surge larger in fits and starts.

“Growing!!”

HIs feet dragged across the floor as they lengthened and thickened.  His body shot upwards, and soon he was over 6’6.  Holding his hands in front of his face, Barron watched as they too began to grow much bigger.  His arms lengthened, and with a loud grunt, his body expanded.

When he was over 7 ft tall… his 24 inch cock stretched to 25 inches with a ballsack now holding coconut sized testicles.

“I can’t tell you… how… amazing… this… feels!!!”  Barron grunted several times as his body shot upwards again..  As he grew taller, his rib cage cracked in several different places widening the upper part of his chest.  This occurred several more times, forcing Barron’s upper body to grow wider and wider, quite out of proportion to the rest of his body.

As Barron panted, the breath being forced in and out of his body grew stronger.  Soon it felt like a warm windstorm pelting Dante, his white lab coat being whipped open by its intensity. By the fifth time Barron’s chest swelled increasingly larger, the air being forced out of his lungs had the rolling desk chairs skating across the floors and had begun to slightly move the metal desks and tables in front of him. 

“Look… at… what’s… happening to… me!!  I’m my own… wind… machine!!”  Barron inhaled for 50 seconds, further than any human had ever inhaled before… filling his lungs completely, and exhaled such a blast that Dante was knocked to the floor and sent several feet backwards.

Barron held out his arms as he was propelled higher.  I’m growing… but not just growing.  I’m… evolving… becoming something new… something super powerful… something I don’t understand…

Dante watched Barron’s body shoot up to 8 feet tall.  As he expanded, his cock began to grow with a life of its own.  It grew larger… and thicker… and longer … and weightier…. And harder. It was growing faster than Barron was growing tall, and quickly it rose up before him at over 30 inches and thicker than his beefy thighs.  

“So… fucking… hard!!  So… fucking… huge!!!  Guess I won’t be needing to take that Cialis twice a day anymore!”  Barron groaned again as his balls ballooned.  Thick gobs of pre shot from the gaping slit, hitting the walls and the floor. 

“So… big!  So… fuck!!!  So… tall!”

At close to 9 feet tall, the growth began to slow.  Looking down at Dante, Barron began to walk towards him.  With each step, his 9 foot body with its impenetrable skin and its bones stronger than Graphene, and a cock that stretched out before him like a tree branch, made a divots in the cement floor.  He was definitely over 2000 lbs now… and he felt it.  Every square inch of him was like solid stone, and his extremely broad chest made it difficult to manoeuvre.   

When he was close to Dante, he began to stroke his 35 inch long cock.  Pre was flowing constantly now, leaking onto the floor.

“Evolving… Dante.  My body… changing… adapting… being pushed… further…”

“To what?”

“Within Mason, The Variant was too weak.  All it could do was what it was created for… grow… but as it did… as it encountered… vitamins… minerals… sugars… hormones… everything that it wasn’t ever meant to encounter… it attempted to use these things to groom Mason into a successful host.”

“Why?”

“To spread itself.  To evolve further.  To grow.  To…”

“Barron!  Your face!”

Barron turned and tried his best to look into the reflective surface of one of the metal cabinets.  His face looked… older… wrinkled… weathered… dry!  Grabbing onto a table, he flipped it over with one hand and threw it against the wall so that he could easily move closer to the cabinet.  With each step, the older looking skin on his face spread down to his neck… his chest… his arms… his abdominal area… his cock… his legs.  Rapidly, every inch of skin was becoming hard, crusty, and flaky.

“Evolving…”  Barron grabbed at the salt and pepper hair on his head as it started to drop to the floor.  Touching it only made the hair fall out quicker, and soon, Barron was left with an entirely bald and wrinkled pate.  Glancing back at Dante, he suddenly looked to have aged 60 years!  Barron looked to the doctor like a withered, ancient mummy

“It’s going wrong, Barron!”!

“Why should it go wrong?  Why?!”  The skin of Barron’s face began to crack and peel.  With both hands, he grabbed at it and began to pull the old skin away.  Large globs of dead skin fell to the floor in heaps.

“Barron, stop!  Please, stop!!”

Barron dug more and more at his face until only half of the wrinkled skin remained.  Underneath the old flesh, Barron looked… young.  Perfect!!

Following the skin on his face, the rest of his body began sluffing large patches of dead skin onto the floor.  With each section that was peeled and removed, Dante watched as Barron appeared to go through a rejuvenation process.  It was as if he had drunk from the fountain of youth, and he was growing younger and younger.  When the process was finally complete and all of the dead skin had been removed, Barron stood there, his body tanned, muscular, and tight, looking as he must have looked at age 25… yet even more perfect.  Blonde stubble had begun to erupt out of the top of his head and soon his entire skull was covered.

Barron smiled.  “What do you think, Doctor?”

“Incredible.  You look so young.”

“I never looked this good.  It’s as if I’ve become the idealized version of myself.”

Barron smiled at Dante.  He then closed his eyes, and gasped as his shoulders began to spread wider..

“My body… priming… itself…” 

The noise rising from Barron’s expanding chest was louder than Dane would have expected.  Barron groaned sexually as his pecs began to swell on the spreading landscape of his chest in parallel to brick-like abs erupting to the surface of his stomach.  His neck thickened into a large column of muscle at the same time as thick traps with thick traps rose up and his deltoids began to swell and grow rounder. His lats flared out, and his biceps jumped several sizes larger.  Barron widened his stance as his quads grew several sizes larger and thicker.  In less than 10 minutes, Barron Grant had become the hulk.

“I think it’s time I met my men.”  Barron pushed tables aside and began to make his way towards the large door at the end of the building.

“Barron!  Wait!!  Shouldn’t you wait?”

The giant man looked down at Dante and grinned.  “I need to show them our future.  I need to have them watch me grow.”  With that, he pushed open the double doors, which had both flying off of their hinges.  He then lowered himself and squeezed his massive, muscular body through the available space.  When he stood up on the other side, all Dante could see was Barron’s lower back, his tight glutes, and his thick quads.

Dante couldn’t deny that Barron was beautiful… perfect.  No person on earth would be able to deny him anything once they locked eyes on him.  He was… 

Dante stopped short.  He finally understood!

Barron was the perfect host!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

PART NINE

As Clint drove down Ada Way, his foot shot forwards and he slammed on the brakes.  The car forcefully stopped in the middle of the road, and he instinctually looked into the rear-view mirror to make sure there was no one else behind him.  His body shuddered… and suddenly… he didn’t understand it… suddenly… he knew… that whatever chemical was in the feed… it was getting stronger… and… spreading.

At first it was like a whisper that grew louder and louder and louder until his entire body seemed to know exactly what the chemical was thinking… feeling… wanting.

Clint pulled to the side of the road and opened the window.  Sweat was pouring down his face and his heart was rapidly beating.  Could what he was experiencing be a side effect of eating the feed?  Had it affected his brain?  Was it like acid or mushrooms?  Was he tripping?  Was it making him go crazy?  Clint tried to clear his head, but all he could hear, see and sense was The Feed.

The Feed… it was… it was happy with all of the nutrients he had provided… but it could always use more.  Much more.  It was also… satisfied with him.   It wanted him to grow.  It needed him to grow.  It wanted to give him all of the size that it could…

Clint unhooked the seatbelt and opened the car door.  He didn’t get out, but he wanted it open just in case he felt the sudden need to run.  The thoughts he was having… it was… How could some ‘chemical’ be satisfied with him?  A chemical didn’t ‘want’ anything.  It just was.  It just did what it was created to do.

His mind miraculously cleared.  The waves of panic shooting through him faded.   He felt… suddenly serene.  He wasn’t going crazy.  In fact, he was the sanest he had ever been in his life.  The Feed… it wanted him… it wanted him to grow so that It could grow as well.  Just like him… The Feed craved size.  It wanted… exactly what he wanted.  Now… The Feed wanted him to consume more.   It wanted him to consume more of the chemical.  It needed his body to be completely… filled… it.  The Feed needed every cell and atom filled to bursting with the chemical.  It wasn’t satisfied with how big he was already growing.  It wanted him to be…

Clint’s cock hardened and swelled.  

It wasn’t just the chemical The Feed wanted.  No.  It wanted more of the test.  It wanted more of the HGH.  It wanted more of the D-bol.  It wanted more pre workout.  It wanted Clint to ingest everything he normally would take to help him grow.  It craved more. It wouldn’t be satisfied until there was more. 

Clint looked straight into the rear-view mirror, smiled, saw there were no cars behind him, and put his foot back down on the accelerator.  He was almost home.  Just about 4 more minutes.  He barely recognized the cock poking out  from the pouch of his jockstrap.  It was huge; thick and heavy.  It wanted to be bigger.  Everything that made up Clint wanted to be bigger.  Who was Clint to fight that?

Pulling into the garage, he shut the door behind him, got out of the car and tried to shut the door as gently as he could.  Even at his most gentle, the closing of the car door sounded more like a slam, and then a CRUNCH as the door and the frame collapsed in on itself.  Not seeming to care or impressed by his bout of strength, Clint walked away from the car.

The Feed wanted him to grow.  The Feed needed him to grow. 

Walking through the garage  towards the door into his house, Clint felt even heavier than he had before.  Every part of him was weighted down and tight.  Raising both arms over his head as best as he could, he felt his muscles stretch.  He then bent over and attempted to touch his toes, which was something he could definitely do 12 hours ago.  Now, his thick abdominals got in the way.  One by one he went through several more stretching routines hoping to bring some relief to his ever tightening  body, but nothing seemed to do any good.

Walking up the stairs from his garage into his kitchen, the wood groaned beneath his feet.  He stopped for a moment and grabbed onto the thick banister as his biceps flexed and expanded.  In the dim light, he watched as the skin stretched while the muscle beneath bulged.  His triceps jumped, and soon they too were growing.  His legs felt weak under the added weight of his upper body.  In the grip of his hand, the wood slowly began to give way as Clint’s forearm muscles joined in to grow larger.  A few moments later, the 4x4 that he was using as a banister cracked and fell apart in his hand.

When the growth of his arms stopped, the look was reminiscent of a gorilla’s arms.  They were so thick and so muscular, Clint guessed that the circumference of his bicep was maybe 34 or 35 inches now, and wondered how huge they would be by the end of the day.  Trying his best to be as gentle as possible, Clint used only his thumb and his pointer finger to turn the knob and open the door.   Then, for the first time, Clint needed to enter his house at an angle due to his size.

Again, picking up the dirty blender jar with just his thumb and pointer finger, he ran it under warm water to clean it.  He decided not to scrub the inside since he knew that he had no control over how insanely strong he was, and would definitely break it.

The Feed didn’t care if the blender jar was clean or not.  The Feed needed his body to be filled to the brim with the chemical.  He needed to be drowning in it.  That was the only way that Clint could… evolve… even further.  The water ran over his hands as he thought about the word, ‘evolve.’  Was that what was happening to him?  Was he… evolving?  Into… what?

The skin of his shoulders pulled as his deltoids grew larger and rounder.  Turning his neck to look at them, he felt his traps begin to thicken and rise up.  He closed his eyes and just rode the waves of growth that were radiating through his body. 

He needed to just do it and go all the way.

Why should he limit the potential growth he was capable of?

Why should he settle for 200 feet when he could be a thousand?

Why not just listen to The Feed and let it help him reach his potential?

Why not truly embrace his Godhood by growing even bigger than he imagined?

As his neck thickened further, Clint gave up the fight with himself.  He would do exactly what The Feed told him to do.  He was evolving into a God.

Walking through the house to his bedroom, Clint was beginning to comprehend what true muscle size meant by experiencing how difficult life was in a very small world.  No matter where he turned, he knocked things off of tables and counters, and doorways were starting to become smaller and tighter.  

Turning on the light in his bedroom, he looked at himself in the full length mirror.  Fuck me, he thought.  He could no longer say that he was huge because he had grown beyond that.  He was… immense!  He was easily 650 lbs of muscle… possibly more… and he felt it.  His cock stretched before him at a foot long and as thick as a wine bottle.  His orange sized nuts stretched out the fabric of his jock completely, and he felt foolish even wearing it.  Flexing his quads several times, he watched as the leg straps snapped.  He then pulled the waistband with his hands and felt it give little to no resistance as it tore like a piece of paper.  When his balls were finally free, the sack hung down low and heavy between his legs.

It wasn’t his new muscle size that shocked Clint.  He had grown even hairier since he had last seen himself in the Golden Corral bathroom.  His stubbled face looked like it had about a weeks worth of serious growth while body hair now cascaded over his mountainous pecs and over his abs, connecting to a much hairier bush around his crotch.   The shaved hair in his armpits had grown back fuller and darker, while the hair on his head looked to have grown several inches longer and wavier.  Every minute, as the testosterone levels in his body reached newer heights, the hair on his body grew longer, darker, and fuller.

Forcing his way into his much smaller walk-in closet, he tore down the clothes racks to make it easier to maneuver.  Delicately grabbing the two totes, he walked backwards back out again since it was impossible for him to turn around.  Looking at the beast in the mirror one last time, he moved sideways through the bedroom doorway and crossed back into the kitchen.

Sixteen times.  That was the amount of times Clint filled the blender jar with The Feed, added mass gainer, dumped in pre workout, and scattered in bottles of Tongkat Ali, turkesterone, ashwaganda, maca, creatine, and fadogia agrestis.  Over and over he drank the thick mixture, and by ten, he felt sick and wanted to stop, but the voice in his body kept wanting more.  When he finished the 16th jarful and saw that both totes were empty, he smashed the blender jar in his hand and dropped the pieces into the sink.

The cell phone ringing broke the silence of the house.  He had left it on the counter when he entered the house, but it had been knocked to the floor by his huge size as he walked towards his bedroom.  He went to bend down to grab it, but his now much larger abs were in the way and he found he couldn’t even bend at a 90 degree angle.   He squatted, but his quads were so thick that again their mass prevented him from doing down very far.   Leaning forwards, he squatted down as far as he could, propelled himself forwards, and fell the rest of the way.  The tile of his kitchen floor cracked as he landed.  

Gently picking up the phone, he didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello?”  His voice!  Fuck!  Was that his voice?!  It was… wow!  It was really deep!!

“Clint?  Hey!  It’s Alex.  What are you up to?”

“How did you get my number?”

“You’re in the system.”

“Right.  Now's not a good time.”  Hunched over the floor, his back muscles stretched and swelled.

“I need to ask you about something you said to me.”

“What?”

“The supplement you’re using… what is it?”

“I said I’d share, and I would… but it’s gone.”  Clint gagged as his neck thickened.

“What do you mean it's gone?”

“It’s gone.  I used it.  I finished it up.  There’s no more.”  The muscles in his arms and hands expanded.  “Look.  I got to go.”  Clint hit the screen with his pointer finger and felt it pierce the screen and travel through the workings of the phone.  

Clint chuckled.  “Well.  There ya go.”

Standing up was a difficult trial Clint never expected to be going through.  No matter what he did, it seemed impossible to get his muscular bulk off of the floor.  He tried every means he could think of, but nothing would propel him to his feet.  Finally, he crawled over to the door that led to the garage, opened it, and with both hands, grabbed onto the jamb, which cracked and crumbled as he hoisted himself up.  When he was standing, the door jamb fell in on itself and it and the door collapsed into the garage.

Clint’s legs swelled thicker as he walked back into his bedroom.  Catching sight of himself again, he laughed.  There he stood at around 800 lbs of bulging, pulsating, muscle.  The Feed let him know he wasn’t finished, though.  Walking over to his dresser, he pulled out the pack that held his syringes.  He then filled each up with all of the testosterone, HGH, and D-bol that he had, and proceeded to inject them into different areas of his body.  When he was done, he walked back over to the mirror, sweat dripping down his face, and proceeded to flex for himself.  

As he flexed, he swelled larger.  Look at my neck, he thought.  I have a fucking bull neck.  It’s so thick… and my traps… look at them rising up from my back… merging with my neck.  Look at these lats!  Fucking hell!!  Lats flare out so wide they force my arms away from my sides!

Look at my cock!!  It doesn’t even look real!!  It looks like some dildo from a nightmare!!!  It was over 13 inches long and fat with a fist sized head and rope like veins running up and down the shaft.  When he grabbed onto it, it didn’t feel like his cock any longer.  It felt like something a grizzly bear might have!

Clint could feel his nuts in their sack gaining strength, growing more powerful, elevating his testosterone and sex drive to levels unthinkable in a human man.  His cock oozed pre… drooling from the fat head and onto either his legs or the floor.

When he stroked his cock now, all he could see were images of himself towering over the word.  Within him, like an engine, The Feed, mixed with everything else he had delivered, and was rapidly gaining strength.  He laughed maniacally as he pictured himself bigger and bigger and bigger.  

Pulling a Most Muscular, he watched as every muscle bulged and flexed dramatically.  He grinned as it looked like his pecs and traps completely devoured his head.  It would be grotesque if it wasn’t so beautiful.

From originally wanting to be larger than a bodybuilder to standing above the world at 100 feet, he looked in the mirror and accepted what he had done.  He accepted his fate.  

“I’m… I’m going to grow monstrous… bigger than even I can imagine!  My muscles… they’re what a baby boy would have compared to what I’m going to be.  The Feed wants me to grow… that’s all it was created for… but now it wants so much more!!  The Feed wants to…”

Clint’s bell rang several times followed by a pounding on the door.  Turning around, his neck muscles swelled even thicker and his pecs pushed out further.  His abs rose up further as they grew even denser, forcing his waist larger.  Seeing himself in the mirror, he growled,  “Who the fuck can that be?”

As if being answered, a voice from behind the door called out:  “Clint!  Hey Clint!!  It’s Alex.  I know you’re in there.  Open up.  We need to talk.”

“Go the fuck away.”  His voice was deep and loud and carried through the house.

“We need to talk, Clint.  Please!  Let me in.”

“Just…”. His quads swelled trapping his balls between them. “… go the fuck away!!”  Spreading his expanding legs, his balls flipped out again in front of him.  His legs… he couldn’t spread them any further… but his muscles wouldn’t stop growing.

Glancing at himself in the mirror again, Clint gasped.  His muscles were so distended… so tremendous… each group tensing and contracting on their own.  The floor beneath him creaked as every muscle magnified larger.  

I’m sure I’m a thousand pounds by now, he thought as he watched his muscles spread further.

Down the hallway, there was a snap and a crack, and the front door flew open.  Clint couldn't take his eyes off of himself and his augmented muscles bulge larger and filling the room.  His body completely blocked out any sign of  Alex in the mirror as he stepped into the bedroom.

“Holy fuck!!”  Alex stepped back as he took in Clint.  As Clint slowly turned around, Alex’s eyes grew wider as he watched the insanely muscled man in front of him balloon even larger.  Alex barely recognized the man he had been with nearly three hours before, nor the cock he had sucked which now shot out over 14 inches from Clint’s body.

Not only did he stand there weighing over 1,300 lbs of muscle mass, his body had grown increasingly hairier.  His face had a thick, black beard growing on it while  a forest of black chest hair coating his pecs.  Even his ass, and what a huge and fat ass it was, now had a dark dusting of hair.

“What have you done, Clint?”

“I told you… to go… the fuck… away!!”  As he spoke, Clint’s voice proceeded to drop even lower while his neck thickened and his balls swelled.  Alex looked down as the floor beneath Clint protested loudly again, and he knew that soon it was going to give way.

“Tell me about the corn!”

“Get… out of… my… house!!”  Clint’s pecs swelled again, taking over more and more room on his chest.

“Where did you get it?”

“Fuck!!!”  Clint’s feet creaked as they grew slightly longer and thicker.  Each abdomen swelled and fought for room on his core.  “So…”  Every muscle on Clint swelled larger and larger.  “... heavy!”

“You ate it, didn’t you?”

“I ate it all!  All of it!”  Thick muscular fibres from Clint’s neck snaked up and forced his face to grow more muscular along with his body.  “Oh… my… fucking… God!!  It’s… too… much!!  Growing… too… fast!!!”

“How much was there?”

“Two… totes… FULL!!”  Clint cried out as his shoulders cracked and inched wider.”

“Please tell me you didn’t.”

“What do you know… about… it?”  As he spoke, Clint felt the hair on his head grow longer and fall into his eyes.

“That was my grandfather’s work.  That’s why I moved here.  I wanted to learn more about him… it…”

Clint’s cock was throbbing, pre free flowing from the thick head.  His body began to quake again as it swelled more titanic.

“Well… take a… look… at… what… it’s… doing… to… me!!!  Squeezing his eyes shut and gritting his teeth, Clint’s muscles exploded with size.  He grunted and groaned as he felt his chest grow heavier under the mighty weight of his pecs.  His neck thickened further until it looked like it was just an outcrop of his chest.  His quads fought for more room on his legs to grow, being forced to bow out further over his knee cap and out to the sides.  Clint’s traps rose up higher while his shoulders became two round medicine balls of size.  It was his arms, though, where the growth seemed to be focused.  Clint could feel both his forearms and his upper arms rivalling each other to see who could grow larger until quickly his bi’s and tri’s one out, expanding until the circumference nearly rivalled his waist.

The orgasmic rush of muscle growth was greater than it had ever been, and Clint found himself getting lost in its power.  He was so immense now… so titanic…  He had to be nearing 2,000 lbs of pure muscle!!!  Alex looked at him in horror, watching Clint’s body swell while his cock, which had grown longer and thicker like its master, stretched out to nearly 15 inches and as thick as his calves  

Clint could only grunt as his body inflated further with muscle.  His entire body shook as it was inundated with more and more mass.  The sound of skin stretching rang loudly in Alex’s ears as with each second there was more and more of him to behold.  When the fit passed, Clint was left weighing more than 2400 lbs of muscle.

“Mason…” Clint’s voice had dropped again and sounded more like a growl.  “Mason… he was just… a giant… version of… himself!”

“Mason?”

“But me..,” Clint took a step towards Alex.  “I’m becoming… something… more.”

“It’s all of the other shit in your system.  The Herkalor IV is reacting to it.  It was an old formula meant for an old world.  It wasn’t meant to come in contact with and be contaminated by all the chemicals in today's society.  Fuck, Clint.  Look at you!  All of your masculine traits seem to be getting magnified.” 

“I’m becoming… the embodiment… of what your grandfather created it to be.”  Clint’s voice dropped another octave, and when he spoke now, it was so low that it was just a rumble.  “I’m growth.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m becoming exactly what I said.  I’m becoming the physical manifestation of growth.  The Feed… It wants me to grow forever.  Growing bigger and bigger and more powerful.  My desire for growth matches its desire.  It’s evolving me… transforming me… into pure… growth!  It can’t… stop!  It won’t… stop!”

“Clint.”

“I’m in over my head now… Alex.  I… I know it.  I should have always known it.  I’ve never been satisfied.  Ever!!  Always taking an easier route for even more dramatic effects!  I just thought… when I saw Mason… looking so free… It’s what I always wanted.  I used to fantasize as a kid about having that size!  I… I just wanted… to be… a couple of hundred feet tall!  A thousand feet at most… Well… Jokes on me!!  FUCK!!”  Clint’s cock lurched out and grew to over 20 inches in length.  It pulsed and swayed before Alex like a cobra trying to hypnotize him  “Now… it’ll never stop!!!!  I’ll… never stop!!

Clint started to laugh at his predicament, but his laughter was drowned out by a loud and shocking sound coming from Alex.  Clint stopped and looked directly at him.

“Your stomach.”

“I’m starving.”

“Growth… It’s spreading!!”

“When I sucked your cock… when you came… it must have been then.”

“Eat…”. Clint took another step towards Alex… his humongous form looming over the PT.

“I can’t.  I need to fight it.  I need to slow it down until my body can wash it from my system.  If I eat… If I feed it.  I give it more strength.  I already ate two dozen donuts.  I couldn’t stop myself.  I should have known even then..,”

A|ex didn’t know if it was being so close to Clint or if the potent version of Herkalor IV in his system was trying to tell him that he would never escape from his fate.  He felt a sudden pull in his chest and watched with dread as his pecs began to swell.

Watching Alex, Clint’s  back muscles flexed and once again spread his body wider.  Then, both heard the awful sounds of cracking and snapping and watched as Clint’s shoulders began to grow broader.  The cracking spread to his spine, and a few moments later, Clint began to grow taller.  

Alex groaned as both of his biceps swelled.

“ Just… give in… to it… Alex.  You’re becoming… a God… just like me… And we’re gonna have… so… much… fun!!” 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Your descriptions of growth are so awesome. Thinking about how huge Clint must be is mind-boggling at this point. 

It's interesting to see how The Feed is evolving differently in different people. My favorite growth so far is absolutely Clint.

Please tell me Alex fucked his wife--would love to see the effects of The Feed on a woman! 

• Upvote 1