Food of the Gods - Parts 1-12 (06-03-24)

RealIn2Growth

PART 12

Moving his feet and taking his first steps, Barron felt the ground below him crack.  He couldn’t see anything beneath his thick and meaty pecs, and he liked it that way.  He didn’t what to know what damage he caused as his truck-sized feet tore down buildings and stomped on soldiers who stood there staring rather than run.  

I’m a giant, he thought.  I’m an actual, fucking, muscle giant!  I should be loving this… power… but why does it fucking terrify me?

Barron attempted to tread carefully as he moved through the army base, but unfortunately for his troops, he was far from successful.  Beneath his bare feet, he could feel the squishing and breaking of flesh and bones from the soldiers who refused to move without him giving the order.  Lifting a heavily muscled leg while balancing on one foot, he stared at the dirt, rubble, and blood that now coated the sole.  How many of the ones he had sworn to protect had he pulverized?  How many more would there be as he grew even larger? He had done this. His body had done this.  His pride had done this.

Leaning over, Barron looked down at the remaining troops he hadn’t flattened.  From his height, each soldier appeared to be only a foot tall, or less; all looking fragile as glass ornaments.  Each rigidly at attention, waiting to carry out any order he gave.  They were all useless drones now, not one of them able to think for themselves any longer.  He hated what he had created.  He was beginning to wonder if he shouldn’t crush them all and take them out of their misery, but he swiftly chased that thought from his mind. It was because of him that they were all in the state they were in, and now he needed to figure out a way to save and protect all that he could.  He was their General.  They believed in him.

“LISTEN TO ME!  I… COMMAND YOU… IN AN ORDERLY AND RESPECTFUL WAY… TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS POSSIBLE.  SAVE YOURSELVES!!” 

His deep rumble of a voice easily spread over the assembly of soldiers.  A few, barely a handful, appeared to wake from whatever trance his scent had put them under, and looked around.  Seeing the situation, they backed slowly away, obviously frightened, turned, and ran as quickly as they could.  The rest remained motionless, staring straight ahead.

“GO!!  NOW!!  I DEMAND IT!!!”  Not one soldier altered their stance.  “CAN'T YOU HEAR ME??  DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS!!  RUN!!  WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU RUNNING??!!”

As if on command, soldiers began to break rank, but instead of running away, they appeared to be moving towards him.  Soon, as if pulled by a magnet, a mass migration began to flow towards Barron’s feet.  Once they reached their goal, the troops proceeded to slowly begin to touch his feet… and then caress them… and then lick  his immense feet.  Like puppies, they crawled onto and over his feet, each one trying to get up higher and worship an area of his foot or leg that no one had gotten to before.

“I SAID TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???” 

Barron’s army kept coming, and quickly became more and more persistent and determined to worship him.  He tried to dissuade them by gently pushing them out of the way with his feet, but not truly understanding how strong his body now was or how frustrated he was becoming, he instead kicked several, sending them flying with a loud splat into the sides of buildings.  Even those messy deaths wouldn’t stop his remaining troops from crawling all over his feet.  Instead, like bees, it appeared to arouse them even more, and soon, they were furiously swarming him.

“WHY WON'T YOU ALL GO AWAY!!!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!”

The ground beneath Barron had become a madhouse.  Soldiers were mindlessly flocking to him in the hundreds, and those that couldn’t get close enough began to push and shove those that could.  Fights broke out.  Not one soldier was willing to concede to the other.  Soon, his orderly army broke out into fighting, each punching, and attacking anyone that appeared to be getting a leg up on worshiping him.  Suddenly, the stakes were raised as pandemonium turned deadly when several shots were fired.

“DON’T DO THIS!!  STOP!!  HALT!!!  LISTEN TO ME!!”

Not one listened.  Why wouldn’t they listen?  Barron wanted to get as far away from his troops as possible.  Maybe if he fled far away from the base, they’d stop.  He went to make a move, but with people swarming erratically beneath him, he couldn’t figure out where he could step to cause the least amount of damage.  There were simply too many of them and it was proving too difficult to move carefully with only having a limited view of the ground.  No matter where he walked, he knew that he would pulverize a large portion of the base population, and this was something he desperately wanted to prevent.  

Won’t I have the same problem with the rest of the world when I’m thousands of feet tall, Barron thought.  Won't they all be so far below me and so miniscule that I won’t ever know where to step?  What about when I grow even more immense than that!  What about when my foot is the size of a state!  So many are going to die!  Maybe it will be easier if I just stop thinking about it.  Maybe I shouldn’t care.  Maybe I should just step wherever I want to step… and fuck them all.  They should get out of my way. 

For the first time, Barron grew aroused by the idea of being able to demolish everything beneath his feet.  In his head, he heard the sounds of screams as he thundered down a busy street.  The world would be pandemonium.  Crowds would be running from him as quickly as they could, but none would be fast enough to get out of his way.  He imagined how incredible it  would feel to simply press his foot down into the crowd and be the last thing any of them would remember.  His cock grew hard as the images of the power that he now possessed flooded his brain.  

Grinning, Barron was just about to take his first step o to the crowd below when he stopped.  A wave of cold washed over him as he suddenly came to his senses and realized what it was he was about to do. 

What the fuck is wrong with you, Grant?!  Straighten your sorry ass out!!  How dare you think that way!!  That’s not like you at all!.  You made a pledge to protect the people of this country at any cost, and you’ll damn well do it!

Barron inhaled deeply and cleared his head.  When he exhaled, having forgotten about how strong his breath now was, he watched as several trees across the base toppled, their roots ripping up the dirt and sidewalk as they flew from the ground and fell several feet away.

The only problem is… I now have to protect the world from me!

Barron was trying to decide what his course of action might be, when a sharp and painful explosion of what sounded like microphone feedback ripped through his head.  At that exact moment, Barron experienced what felt like millions of bolts of lightning erupting and exploding in his skull.  As the din grew harsher and louder, Barron lifted his arms in an attempt to cover his ears, but found that his lats were too wide and his biceps too swollen to allow himself to complete this simple task.  He felt sick to his stomach and dizzy as the cacophony of noise in his head grew to a mind exploding crescendo, and he was suddenly afraid that he was going to pass out.

Fighting through the clamour in his head, Barron was surprised when he suddenly began to hear the distant sound of a deep and menacing laugh.  All too quickly, the pain and high pitched howling that ripped through his head was replaced by thunderous laughter that appeared to be coming from both within, and all around him.  Then, louder than even the laughter came… a voice.

“Enjoying the show, General?”

It was a male voice.  There was no denying that.  It was deep… masculine… with a terribly cruel edge to it.

“WHAT?  WHO... WHO IS THIS?”

“You always craved worship, General; undying devotion from your soldiers.  Maybe your soldiers aren’t worthy of you. Perhaps you think I should up the intensity.”

Below Barron, the soldiers began to fight each other harder, and worship with greater fervor.  Several more streams of bullets were fired, and even more blood was shed as those fell to the hands and weapons of ones who were stronger and more determined to be near him.  Sickeningly, Barron began to smell the blood of his fallen company rise up towards him.

“WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING... STOP IT IMMEDIATLEY!”

“More?  As you wish!”  Fighting turned to unbridled passion and insane lust as his troops began to copulate and worship in Barron’s giant shadow.  Even at 40 feet above the madness, Barron could hear the groans of pleasure as men grabbed men and began to wildly fuck and suck each other.  More tore off their clothes and started to rub their bodies against his feet in reverence while the rest jerked off or fingered themselves looking up at him in adoration.  

The maniacal laughter shot painfully through Barron once again as the bacchanal below grew in ferocity.  Whatever force that lay behind the voice and laughter and controlled his troop soon began to have a profound effect on him.  Barron found his hyper sexed body began to get turned on by the animalistic revelry below, and soon, his eyes were closed, and he was wildly stroking his own mighty cock in delight.

Barron imagined how incredible it would feel to have all of the tiny hands of his troops, en masse, jerking his titanic cock.  They might be small, but if they all came together as a team and really put their body and soul into it, they could potentially satisfy him.  In his fantasy, others would begin to lick and toy his nipples with their tongues.  True worshipers, not willing to be satisfied with only licking or massaging his body with their hands, would crawl up his hole and use their own bodies as butt plugs… moving in further to massage his prostate.

Below, the world had exploded into an insane hornets nest of erotic frenzy and debauchery.  All sexes were out of control; all fucking, sucking, and licking each other in every possible position and every available hole.  Barron attempted to prevent himself from growing even hornier by thinking of other things, but hearing and smelling the masses below worshiping and fucking at his feet made it next to impossible.

I’d give anything to be down there with them!!  It’s so hard to believe I’ll never fuck again!

“Never say never, General!”  The voice erupted into laughter again.  Barron’s cock throbbed and his balls burned.  Soon, his cock began leaking pearl after pearl of precum, falling from the head to the ground below.

“That’s it, General.  Shoot on them!!  Let’s see what evolution The Variant can create!!”

Barron’s eyes shot open at these words, and fear gripped his stomach.  Immediately stopping his hand from stroking himself further, Barron frantically tried to look around for whatever alien force was stealing into his brain and communicating with him.  His mountainous pecs got in the way of him looking below, so he needed to bend his torso over slightly to take in the ground.

“Come on, General!!  Stop wasting time!  Try and make me some more brothers and sisters!”

A hot erotic rush shot through him again as a much larger and thicker wad of pre was released and landed on several more soldiers.

The spector laughed wildly with glee, revelling in Barron’s release. The groans from below grew even louder as the sexual hysteria surged.  Barron tried to stop the flow of pre with his hands, but his cock refused to obey.  Another spurt of pre fell and hit three more troops.  The sticky liquid his balls produced was quickly absorbed into their system through their skin, and The Variant rapidly went to work altering their DNA for growth.

How many did I hit?  How many more are there going to be?  I didn’t think any of this through!  It’s bad enough what’s going to happen to me… but what if there’s ten… twenty more of me?  They’ll over run the Earth!  There’ll be destruction everywhere!

“That’s right, General.  That’s what The Variant made you for!  Did you think you were in control???  That’s a joke!  None of us are in control any longer! You’re just a fucking spreader.  That’s all you are.  That’s what The Variant evolved you to be.  From your cock… more and more of us are going to be born.  With each generation… The Variant grows bigger… better… and stronger?  Do… Go on!  Do what’s in your nature now to do.  Spread!!!”

Suddenly a marionette on strings, Barron’s hips bucked uncontrollably and he shot five more massive wads, one after the other, quite a distance away from the horde of people.  Barron felt relief as he watched the secretion safely land on the ground, away from further spreading.  If he could just calm himself down… he wouldn’t have anything else to…

Barron watched in horror as the secretion slowly began to move under its own locomotion.  At first, it reminded The General of how mercury might act when released from an old fashioned, broken thermometer.  The five puddles slowly slithered their way across the dirt and pavement, merging into a larger mass as they came together.  Then, as it moved nearer to people, Barron’s discharge quickly gained speed, becoming a heat seeking missile hunting down its prey.  Soon, the thick substance slithered across the ground and merged with a young male soldier, completely covering his naked body.  The soldier groaned loudly as it attached itself to him, and then before he even knew what was happening, it had been absorbed into his system and was tracking down his DNA.

This is a nightmare, Barron thought.

“This is  what happens when you play with things you don’t understand, General.  But… I’ll tell you what…  Do you really want to stop this before it all grows out of control?”

“YES!  TELL ME HOW TO STOP IT!!”

“It will be a little bit of a challenge since you can’t tell who’s infected and who’s not..,”

“JUST TELL ME!”

“Crush them.  Each and every one of them.”

“WHAT?”

“Pulverize them into pulp.  Smash them into the ground with your massive feet.”

“I… I CAN'T.  YOU CAN'T ASK ME TO DO THAT.”

“You have no choice.  It’s just you… and… of course… me… or it’s you and ten to twenty other rampaging… FUCK!!”  Between his ears and within his skull, Barron heard the familiar sounds of bones breaking and muscle swelling, but knew that it wasn’t him that was getting larger.  “Growing feels so… fucking good!!”

Barron’s blood ran cold.  “WHO ARE YOU?”

“I’m surprised… you haven't… already guessed.  Don’t worry, though.  You’ll… FUCK… see me… soon!  This body won’t be able to… hide… for long!!”

“SHOW YOURSELF!”

“You always were sexy barking commands.”  Another peel of deep and menacing laughter erupted in Barron’s head.

“Caleb Thomas, Sir!  Reporting for duty!  Look to your right, Sir!”

Barron shifted his weight to the right and bent slightly over.  His hyper evolved eyesight quickly picked up as a 10 foot… no… 11 foot, insanely muscular, yet cut and perfectly proportioned figure with long flowing brown hair emerged from the shadows.  Lifting his thick arm, he proceeded to mockingly salute Barron.  Standing there so rigidly stiff, Caleb looked like the physical manifestation of the Greek ideal of man.  Barron imagined Caleb was what Alexander the Great might look like… or Achilles, sculpted from marble by a master with a fetish for cock and muscle.  Compared to Caleb, any man would look like a poor substitute… including Barron.

Caleb smiled, waved up at Barron, before gritting his teeth and scrunching his face muscles.  He let out a loud groan, and then shot up several inches.

“The Variant… needs me… a little… bigger!!!”  Caleb screamed, holding out his arms, as he expanded.  The young soldier grunted over and over, each time shooting him larger.  When he was finished, left panting and catching his breath, he stood nearly 14 feet tall and over 3,000 lbs of muscle.

“Here we are… General.  Face to face… almost!”  Caleb was still quite winded from his last bout of growth, but quickly gained his composure.  His 17 inch cock stood rigidly out in front of him, swaying and throbbing in the wind, while his grapefruit sized testicles appeared to swell and breathe in his sack with a life of their own.

“THOMAS.”

“Guess I shouldn’t expect you to recognize me.  I’ve changed quite a bit.  Even more than you could imagine.  You like my little trick?”  Barron could see that Caleb didn’t even move his mouth when he spoke.  He simply grinned.  Caleb then snapped his fingers, and each member of the troop stopped what they were doing and scattered quickly to attention.

“Within me… The Variant birthed REAL power, General.  My will… my brain trumps yours.  Your men… are my men now!”  Half of the soldiers below Barron began to fight again as the other half began to fuck.  In no time at all, more soldiers were killed at their comrades hands as blood covered the ground.  Within his head, Caleb laughed harder.

The Variant’s driven him insane, Barron thought.  He’s getting off on this.  Barron’s body began to shake as his shoulders stretched broader and his delts throbbed.  Another thick wad of pre was fired from his cock, raining down on the crowd below.  He wanted to step away so that his seed didn’t fall on anyone else below and create more giants, but his soldiers continued moving underfoot.

“As your children grow, General… we’ll get to watch and witness if their bodies are strong enough to evolve and survive.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

“Remember your other Chosen ones?  That was a laugh!  They were weak!  They couldn’t even survive the initial metamorphosis.  Their body’s… they cracked under the pressure… limbs split apart… skin tore and exploded… Trey’s own muscle mass… remember Trey?  His muscle growth was so astronomical that it smothered him.  He screamed out in agony until his mouth fused shut and he evolved into one enormous, pulsating mound of muscle.  None of them survived, General.  None of them were as strong as you and I. That’s why you need to spread.  The Variant… it’s not pleased with the results.  It’s demanding more!!!”  Caleb groaned as his torso stretched another foot longer.  To Barron, Caleb’s body no longer looked as in proportion or sculpted as it once had.  His upper body seemed to have grown much longer and wider… more angular.

“HOW... ARE YOU... DOING... THIS??”  Barron’s own shoulders cracked and spread wider.

“What The Variant found within me… what it’s evolved… what it’s made me a slave of… A recessed gene in my DNA.  The Variant… it unlocked it.  My brain… The Variant has expanded it so far beyond any human capacity… any genius capacity… any computer’s capacity… and it just keeps growing stronger!”  Caleb grunted as his pecs swelled thicker.

“The Variant… it needs to grow… it needs to survive… and now… The Variant wants to know… everything!!  My brain… The Variant has… mutated it…  grown it… so large… it no longer only resides… in my skull!  It now… trails down my spinal cord… budding and augmenting… my lungs… they have merged with my brain… my heart… my kidneys… my brain… growing… filling every available space.  Still growing… expanding… filling me… My body is trying to… keep up… trying to match… my expanding mind.  Grow stronger… to contain it.  You’re the brawn of this operation, General… but I’m… the brain!  Caleb laughed as his arms grew slightly longer as his biceps swelled.

Within his head, Barron heard Caleb grunt as his body shook.  All at once, his upper torso grew significantly wider as his lats flared out.

“There… can only… be… one of us… General.  Only… one of us… can grow and fill… everything.  With me… it’s found the means… to not only grow and fill… everything… but to… be… everything!!”  Caleb’s torso bucked as it stretched longer.   “I… ARGH!!”  Caleb’s thick wall of abs swelled, pushing outwards like a powerlifter's roid gut.  As it ballooned, his pelvis cracked and repositioned itself, growing his waist wider.

“Stomach… being… ingested… by… my own… brain!  No longer… do I need… it!  More cavity… is needed… for my brain… to grow!”  Caleb’s abdomen swelled and pulsated.  “Variant… wants… all of me… to be… it’s… brain.”

Baron’s body, responding to what he was witnessing of Caleb’s growth, shot upwards and out.  His expanding feet caught people underneath, pulverizing and demolishing them as he spread out.  Not one person screamed as they were trampled.  They were too busy revelling in the orgasmic frenzy that Caleb had filled them with.  Others began to throw themselves under his growing feet, cumming and moaning as they were crushed.

Barron backed up, but only succeeded in crushing even more.  He was comforted in the knowledge that he was hopefully saving the world from the growth of even more monsters, but knew that all too soon they would have him to contend with.  And Caleb.  How was he going to protect the people from Caleb who seemed much more powerful and dangerous than he ever could be. 

Barron’s body shot up even higher, growing heavier and more immense.  Fuck!  I’m the size of a building!  Not quite a skyscraper, but a tall building!  When the growth slowed and stopped, Barron was surprised at how far away the ground seemed from his new 60 feet of height.  Looking down, he saw that Caleb now stood nearly 20 feet tall.

“It’s time… General.  Time to do the task The Variant has evolved this body for.”  Caleb closed his eyes, a soft humming noise filled Barron’s head.

“WHAT, SOLDIER.  WHAT DOES THE VARIANT NEED YOU TO DO?  TELL ME!!!”

“The Variant… has me… tapping myself… into the Wi-Fi.  It wants to… download… all of the world's information into me.  When this happens… The Variant will be unstoppable!!!”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3