DennisFLL

1 hour ago, Azerreza said:

@DennisFLL Hehe I fucking love this sexual build-up!

Are you planning any more stories like this with the other characters? (Kyle and Egon)

Thanks for the compliment and glad your enjoying it, Azerreza.  

Kyle and Egon are characters not from this story!  😀   But I will be posting a totally original story later this year.  

• Like 2

Hey guys!  I have a surprise!  Here’s a shot of how I picture Jolias, with revealing tight black shirt, and all……Dennis

image.png

This next chapter will be from Jolias’s point of view.  We finally get to read exactly what the “big dude” is thinking.  And the muscle-aficionados out there may very well find some very hot scenes here!

Chapter 10

He's so fucking cute and sweet and I can’t stop thinking about him.  The light hair he keeps in an undercut style, his light brown eyes which might even seem more golden than brown.  The fact that he's slim and indefensible.  He needs a strong muscle-guy like me to protect him.  Well, umm, to also be the frequent top to his bottom!  He hits all the right buttons for me and he makes me laugh and feel so good whenever I’m with him.  And, the fact that he's constantly nervous, shows me that he’s so vulnerable, just makes him even cuter.  Not to mention that daydreaming in class with his tenting, and I was the cause of it, really got to me big.  I love having that effect on him.  My god, I just met him last night, but he’s just so fucking adorable that I really want to see him again.  

I picked up the 100s and started doing alternating curls with them.  I wanted to have Mike join me for a workout, which I thought would be fun, but it's whatever.  Hope to drag him here when we're both free.  Just gotta get some better synergy going with our schedules.  But, I doubt that he ever does workout, though.  This colder weather thing makes it so difficult to determine what a dude exactly looks like under his clothes and I know that Mike has no idea just how very muscular and ripped I am.  Though, with him bumping into my pecs before, he has to now know that my chest must be solid muscle. 

And I’d love to know exactly what Mike’s body looks like, even though, from what I’ve seen so far, I know for certain he’s slim, exactly what I love.  Oh fuck, I’m getting hard thinking of him naked and what we would do.  But the gym would have been the perfect place to get a complete reading on his cute little body when we changed in the locker room.  And then he’d see mine and I’d wait one second for the gasps to begin!  I’d love comparing his slimness to my muscularity.  Fuck, my big dick will never go down with these thoughts.  He’s so fucking slender and he’d be loving my hard powerful flexing muscles so much.  My imagination’s going wild now.  Earth to Jolias! 

But I can only hope that that’s what Mike’s really into.  My extreme muscularity and totally ripped physique might really be a major turn-off to him.  I’ve seen the ‘ugh’ on the faces of people that have looked at me when I’m changing, disgusted with my ripped massive musculature.  If I saw that look in Mike’s face, I’d really be upset and very disappointed.  I know he likes my broad shoulders and all but if he sees my contest-ready-and-winning physique, huge solid striated muscles everywhere, he might think of them as so freaky and be disgusted and run.  Oh, fuck, I’ve gotten myself really stressed now.

I scoff at myself for being so... obsessed.  ‘Concentrate on perfect form.  Always when working out’, I drill myself. 

I looked in the mirror across from where I was standing as I curled the weights.  I love watching my huge bulging biceps ball up with each contraction, my vascularity showing through with a nice protruding vein across each huge cannon-ball high peak.  ‘Fuck yeah’, I thought to myself, knowing that my muscles respond so well to lifting, building them even bigger and sexier.  And getting them even more ripped-to-shreds with my cardio, protein shakes and dieting.  And, oh yeah, there’s the ‘roids of course, which definitely helps!  I also love the huge power, the feeling of being so strong, that I get with my muscular physique.  That’s so intoxicating.  And to have hundreds in the audience at a contest screaming their love for my muscular achievement.  To get some cute slender guy like Mike so sexually charged by me, that one flex of a 24” biceps and he’s coming in his pants.  He’ll want to desperately get to his knees and put my big dick in his mouth to give me all the pleasure in the world because of my muscularity.  The pleasure he gets for giving a bodybuilder pleasure.  

I’m contest-ready now for the Teen Mr. Olympia and would love for him to help me with my continued training for it.  He could try spotting me, wipe me down between sets, get me water, and measure and chart my progress with each muscle group.  And, hey, just can’t stop thinking this even further - he could then give me blowjobs between sets too as he muscle worshiped me!  Or even do that while I’m lifting, haha, holding onto my glutes for my deepest skull-fucks!  He’d also watch me as I practice posing and tan me up before the contest.  A bodybuilder always needs an admirer for that, but if it’s Mike, my Mike, who I think I may really be falling for, it would be so much better.

I shook my head at the conversation I was having with myself.  ‘Form, Jolias.  Form’, I drill myself again, but then look at my biceps reacting to my pump with the ‘bells.  So fucking big and hard and hot-looking.  

After only one and a half hours of lifting, a little shorter for me today, keeping it to basically just ‘arms-day,’  I was finished and went back to the locker room.  Once there, as always, I check myself out in the mirror again.  The black tee I was wearing was very form-fitting.  Sexy.  I liked it.  It shows my very defined and carved cobble-stone abs through the tight thin fabric, and the deep valley between my bulging striated pecs were so obvious.  And of course, my gorgeous huge bulgy arms were on full display.  My shoulders have broadened a bit more in the last month or so, and even their striations have become super-defined.  I need to finally get Mike to get a glimpse of what's hiding under my clothes and see his positive reaction.  If he’s into what he sees, and, there I go again, he’ll be muscle worshiping my physique as I flex for him.  Just for him. 

Watching me check myself out and pose were two obviously gay guys who are staring at me and elbowing each other as I heard the hint of gasping.  Both look breathless at the perfect vision of sensuous muscularity in front of them.  I chuckle at my cockiness!  Their mouths drop in elation as I look at them and give them both a wink.  After all, I have to give my fans at least a small bit of hope.  But I then look away as I can only think of Mike right now.  I change out of my shorts and put on tight long pants, then start to put on my hoodie to wear for the outside cold temperatures.  

BZZZ

My phone went off and my heart began to race.  Maybe it’s him!  It was nestled next to a bunch of spare change I had in my gym bag, amplifying the noise of its vibration.  I always put it on vibrate when I'm in the gym so that it doesn’t blow up with phone calls while I’m lifting and need   concentration.  After I shoved my arm into the second sleeve of my hoodie, I reached down for my phone before I zip the bag shut.  My heart skipped a beat in my chest and I smiled as I read the sender's name of the text.  It was Mike.  Lovable, cute, sweet, slender, very deep fuck-able Mike.

‘Class done wanna get lunch?’

I felt myself sigh with relief.  Like I was scared he wouldn't text me.  I smiled, thinking of how he seems to be thinking the same way I do.  He's a nervous insecure dude, just like me; he only hides it far less than I can.  But I know he’s obviously very much into me.  As I really, really feel the same about him.  

‘Fuck yes where’, I sent back.

Immediately the bubbles popped up.  ‘The den since its open and closer than dennys lol’ he responded.

‘Good idea im so hungry meet ya there.’

As I’m leaving the lockers I see that the two gay guys are still staring, disappointed that their muscle-stud is leaving.  At any other time, they would have hit pay dirt with me.

image.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

On 1/29/2024 at 7:36 PM, DennisFLL said:

When a writer on the forum gets kudos from the inimitable muscleaddict, a quick smile comes to his face, then a blush, then a giggle.  Thank you MA, your praise is very meaningful to me.  Now get to reading the next three chapters! 😜😜 

Haha! Bless you, Dennis. 😊 I now have about 20 chapters to catch up on! You're putting the rest of us to shame with the speed at which you're churning out these chapters. 

On another note - love the profile pic @Jakob78 🤪😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Simply amazing 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Thank you thank you thank you 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Glad you liked it!   And You're welcome three times.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Bless you, Dennis. 😊 I now have about 20 chapters to catch up on! You're putting the rest of us to shame with the speed at which you're churning out these chapters. 

MA, "get with the program!" catching up. 😜   There will be 14  chapters and I've posted ten already.  And there is NO way I put any of the fine writers on the Forum to shame in any way!  😃

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 5:37 AM, DennisFLL said:

And I'm sincerely getting the impression that I'm way overthinking everything

YES, and so are the rest of us!! 

Relax and take a breath! He likes  you, so chill! 

- and text him back!  LOL

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2024 at 8:21 AM, DennisFLL said:

I felt myself sigh with relief.  Like I was scared he wouldn't text me.  I smiled, thinking of how he seems to be thinking the same way I do.  He's a nervous insecure dude, just like me; he only hides it far less than I can.  But I know he’s obviously very much into me.  As I really, really feel the same about him.  

Woah!  I did not expect this from muscle stud Jolias.  HE'S insecure? 

There's no hope for the rest of us!

Ha Ha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

YES, and so are the rest of us!! 

Relax and take a breath! He likes  you, so chill! 

- and text him back!  LOL

Haha - hope that you're enjoying the story!   Mdlftr, give Mike some slack, he's just an 18 year old guy suffering from the anxieties accompanying his first crush. 😃😃