Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

13 hours ago, Kons said:

I also think Ryan is quite interesting. Like he kind of casual about his sexuality but at the same time insecure about it (the moment in the pub with Deano.)  He obviously knows a lot like when he bottom for Deano; but he also sticks up with a gf that only using him for insta and self-ego.

Perhaps a Ryan spin off is coming (Ryan's autumn) 😜

A Ryan spin-off could be interesting! Maybe a prequel which sees a younger him competing at a big bodybuilding show with various freaks and monsters. But which one's gonna give him his first sexual experience with a guy? 😏

• Like 8

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

I'll accept an advanced payment of 25k to write Muscle University: Year II. 🙃

That's a very fair fee, CJ, for such excellent writing.  But, history dictates that you may not be successful in receiving that payment!  If you remember, I wasn't able to collect your requested fee for the AJ & Noah sequel from my very wealthy pool of that story's fans.  And we all know that AJ was voted most popular muscle-stud from your stories! 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, macookie said:

I hope there’s a encore bonus story to this ending.  Like another chapter.

Yeah, it's hard not to feel like this is just the beginning for the pocket-rocket.  Like he's just about to launch. 🚀

• Like 4

All I want to say is just thank you for another great story.  With your amazing writing skills you managed to take a character like Deano who we felt very little compassion for in MU as nothing more than a bully and made him into a complex, even likable guy.  Can’t wait to read whatever is next!  

• Like 4

What an amazing novella !! I’ve read your other stories religiously, but this was on an entire different level. I think the others kept my attention through the narrative, while Deano’s summer was sooo character driven . 
I was so heavily invested, and you ‘stuck the landing’!!! 
From the spot when Deano unfollowed Woody and Luke, you conveyed such a sense of both determination along with resignation to how things must end!!

Thank you for sharing this with us this summer MA.

• Like 6

This really summed it all up for me:  

"I look at his face for one last time. How good looking he is doesn’t really seem significant anymore. When I look at him now, I just see Ryan. It’s just Ryan. I think I’d feel the way I do about him no matter what he looked like. "

This is what it's like for that first love, the "one that got away", the one that "broke your heart", the one that you think about at 2:00 a.m. on a dark lonely night and everything is just disconnected and floating.

Terrific writing, Muscleaddict!  Thank you again for sharing your prodigious talent with us!  I'll remember Deano-the-twat-faced-pocket-rocket as a real, genuine, albeit totally imaginary, character. 

In his up and down chaotic journeys He's like every protagonist in every classic coming-of-age story I've ever read - "A Separate Peace" by John Knowles;  https://www.amazon.com/Separate-Peace-John-Knowles/dp/0743253973; The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger; https://www.amazon.com/Catcher-Rye-J-D-Salinger/dp/0316769487 The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd;  https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Life-Bees-Monk-Kidd/dp/0142001740 

Thank you.

Mdlftr

• Like 4

Wow. This story has been so devastating because it’s been so real. All of it.

i would really love to know more about what goes on at Muscle U,  but I love everything you write. Can’t wait for the next story. 

• Like 4

On 8/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, Lefty said:

All I want to say is just thank you for another great story.  With your amazing writing skills you managed to take a character like Deano who we felt very little compassion for in MU as nothing more than a bully and made him into a complex, even likable guy.  Can’t wait to read whatever is next!  

That's really sweet. Thanks, mate. I very much felt like there was more to explore with Deano when I finished MU. 

• Like 4

On 8/24/2020 at 3:50 AM, JohnnyCoxx said:

What an amazing novella !! I’ve read your other stories religiously, but this was on an entire different level. I think the others kept my attention through the narrative, while Deano’s summer was sooo character driven . 
I was so heavily invested, and you ‘stuck the landing’!!! 
From the spot when Deano unfollowed Woody and Luke, you conveyed such a sense of both determination along with resignation to how things must end!!

Thank you for sharing this with us this summer MA.

Bless you, mate. And thanks for all your awesome feedback. And for joining in with Deano's Twitter too. 😜

• Like 4