Im halfway sure this is a dream cause there is no way thinga are gonna end well for Jake now. He raped Diego and is abusing Sam and now found a way to make the sperm last forever only for him to be able to.control people. Brad, Amber and Him will have to control him and by doing so will screw all their future plans and they have invested alot of money on them.

Jake sadistic side has come out and im.sure we havent seen the end of it. Here im thinking he will go to Jason, he will changr him, make him accept his sexuality while Makin him his pet; brothers be damed. He will only think on his pleasure.

• Like 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-THREE

Jake woke from the dream, his tenting cock covered in cum from his wet dream...

LOL... I'm joking, can you imagine? The cheapest writing trick in the book!

10 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Im halfway sure this is a dream cause there is no way thinga are gonna end well for Jake now. He raped Diego and is abusing Sam and now found a way to make the sperm last forever only for him to be able to.control people. Brad, Amber and Him will have to control him and by doing so will screw all their future plans and they have invested alot of money on them.

Jake sadistic side has come out and im.sure we havent seen the end of it. Here im thinking he will go to Jason, he will changr him, make him accept his sexuality while Makin him his pet; brothers be damed. He will only think on his pleasure.

You always have really interesting predictions, things that I hadn't even thought of.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-THREE

Jake woke from the dream, his tenting cock covered in cum from his wet dream...

LOL... I'm joking, can you imagine? The cheapest writing trick in the book!

You always have really interesting predictions, things that I hadn't even thought of.

I just thought his darker side wont let inhibitions stop him and he has anger and uncontrolled feelings torwards Jason. He will fullfilled Jason's dreams. He will transform Jason but im sure he'll make only the roughest play is what will turn jason on  and maybe that's the thing it will make him see how far he has gone and what he is becoming. 

Yet again im still wating for this to be a vivid dream cause otherwise Jake is FUCKED

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Yet again im still wating for this to be a vivid dream cause otherwise Jake is FUCKED

Agreed on both accounts! And the sad and scary thing is I’m sure that Jake still has even further to fall with plenty of potential victims surrounding him and a gym which he can use at any time. I’m not even sure how the author will pull off a satisfying redemption arc for him now but I’m rooting for him (and Jake too I suppose🤷‍♂️).

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, panama said:

Jake´s power trip is so well written... it´s arousing and scary at the same time... Amazing. You are a great writter. 

Thanks. 🙏 Glad you've enjoyed, and found it arousing. I did too, I literally had to walk away from the computer to cool off. :)

14 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

Agreed on both accounts! And the sad and scary thing is I’m sure that Jake still has even further to fall with plenty of potential victims surrounding him and a gym which he can use at any time. I’m not even sure how the author will pull off a satisfying redemption arc for him now but I’m rooting for him (and Jake too I suppose🤷‍♂️).

I'm not sure either 🤪 I've got a few ideas but haven't settled on anything yet.

Jake's definitely got a few more victims yet. He's got his eye on some 'prizes', and he hasn't finishing spiralling into his power trip yet, either. He's only just starting to feel the effects of his insane hormonal changes, and I suspect he's going to want to amp that up even more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Jake's definitely got a few more victims yet. He's got his eye on some 'prizes', and he hasn't finishing spiralling into his power trip yet, either. 

Yeah I’m sure his encounter with Captain Assad will no doubt prove memorable😏 And once he has the police force at his command who knows what shenanigans he’ll engage in… Damn what a great story!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-FOUR

“It’s got to be the TSPY1 gene,” Amber said. “The combination of vaccines has somehow recoded it to give you the sperm ability.”

“Well, it’s on the Y chromosome, so that makes sense. The other abilities seems to stem from the BEX2 gene on the X chromosome, which is why males and females can have the ability.” HE said.

“So if we can restore his TSPY1 gene, then he’ll lose the sperm ability, but keep the ability to modify his subconscious. At least, in theory.” Amber was reasonably certain it would work, but genes were complicated, it was rarely just a case of turn one on or turn one off and an isolated function is turned on or off.

“So how do we restore just the 'tispy 1' gene?” Brad asked. He wished he knew more about what they were talking about, feeling out of his depth and more than a little useless.

“I wish I knew,” HE said. “We’ve spent years working on the vaccine to target certain genes, and that hasn’t worked the way we thought it would. CRISPR allows us to target down to individual genes, but how do we then deliver that to the body, and ensure the body replicates that throughout its cells?” HE was explaining things for Brad’s benefit, but also thinking aloud, hoping for a breakthrough.

They piled into the beast, Jake driving. His cock painfully hard, his balls throbbing as they pumped more and more testosterone into Jake’s bloodstream. They were growing at a faster rate, too, adding Lydig cells to try and keep up with Jake’s demand for ever increasing testosterone output. Just looking at his ever increasing vascularity turned him on, the feeling of flexing, muscles pumping, veins engorging was more than enough to send him over the edge.

His brain was swimming in levels of testosterone nature never intended, even the most dedicated roiders never achieved the levels of free testosterone in the blood that Jake had, and he was constantly pushing the limits ever higher. His brain was rewiring, constantly seeking the feeling of power, aggression, virility, domination, arousal. He was addicted, as surely as any meth addict was addicted.

They arrived at the gym. All three pumped, aggressive, ready to smash. The weights, each other, anyone that got in their way, it did not matter.

“My toys, go, lift like you’ve never lifted before. Grow for me.” He gave them each a final tweak of their hormones, amping up their strength and aggression. As much as he wanted to join them, he had other plans.

Mike was in one of the hot tubs, relaxing his sore muscles, having just finished a workout. Each workout recently had been the greatest workout of his life. The smashing of personal bests, the pump, the feeling of euphoria, arousal, power.

When he saw Jake heading to the tub, his cock swelled to full mast, and he groaned. Jake looked fucking swole as fuck, pumped to the max, muscles swollen and dense, unreal vascularity all over his body.

“Looking fucking swole, mate.” Mike’s cock hardened as he thought to himself ‘I’m going to look like that in a few weeks.’ His thoughts were interrupted as Jake joined him in the tub, and kissed him, deeply, passionately, roughly.

Mike tried to pull away. “Ungh. Wha th f-ck dude?” He tried to speak around Jake’s tongue in his mouth. Jake growled, probing harder, deeper with his tongue. Mike pushed back harder, but Jake was relentless, unmoving.

Finally, Jake came up for air. But he did not release Mike. “Dude, what the fuck was that?”

“That was my claim. I’m here to take what is mine and stake my claim.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. Don’t you get it? You’re my latest toy. My latest plaything, to use and abuse for my amusement. My property.”

“The fuck I am? What the fuck gave you that idea?” Mike continued to struggle. “Get off me! Fuck!”

“I will get off ON you. Yes.” He smiled, an evil smile. His cock swelled, the head popping up from the waistband of his workout shorts. Jake began cumming, the head pumping out his cum in great, spurting arcs, some landing on Mike, some clouding the water of the hot tub.

Mike was disgusted. “Fuck, mate. What is wrong with you?”

Jake grabbed Mike’s face and squeezed, his knuckles turning white as he gripped powerfully, his forearm muscles leaping to double their usual size, veins throbbing, feeding the power of his grip.

“Arggh.” Mike was in pain, the grip hurt, and was forcing his mouth open. Jake stood and aimed his still pumping cock towards Mike’s gaping mouth.

Mike writhed and struggled, but could not escape Jake’s powerful grip. He tried to spit out Jake’s cum, but Jake’s powerful grip on his face prevented it. Jake was grinning derisively. Once Jake was certain his sperm were burrowing into Mike’s bloodstream, he released him. He was disappointed. It was too easy. He was hoping for more of a struggle. Perhaps he would hold out longer, though he doubted it.

Mike leapt out of the hot tub, away from Jake. “What the fuck, you fag!” Fuck. He was spitting and trying to rid his mouth of the taste of Jake’s seed, but it was too late. Sperm was already making its way to Mike’s brain. It was only a matter of time.

“Mike. I already told you. You are my plaything. Mine to do with as I please.”

“You’re fucking deluded. Urgh.” He was still spitting, flecks of cum and his spittle flying from his mouth.

“The sooner you realise your position, accept that I am your master, the better it will be for you. Though, I actually hope you futilely try to hold out. Your suffering and false hope makes the inevitable all the more arousing.” He groaned, a deep, gravely sound.

“Whatever you’re on, you fucking need to stop taking it. You’re out of your fucking mind.”

Jake smiled. “Mike, let’s try something a little different this time, shall we? I’ll give you a sniff of the pleasure that only I can provide you.”

Mike’s cock swelled, and he groaned. “What are you doing? Ungh.” A glob of pre pumped out of the tip of his dick, dripping to the floor leaving a long trail connecting his dick to the floor. Jake set off muscle undulations and flexing, coaxing Mike’s prostate, while he amped up his arousal hormones, and made the nerve endings around his cock extra sensitive. Mike was gasping, his eyes dilated, he grabbed his cock, his entire body quivering with pleasure. He began pumping his cock, his feelings of arousal the best he’d ever felt in his life.

As quickly as it started, Mike’s cock began deflating, and he lost all pleasurable sensation. He was breathing hard, his pupils still dilated. “I can give you pleasure, and I can take it away. At my whim. I have complete control over my property. If I want you to feel pain –” Mike screamed as his entire body felt like it was being stabbed by needles  “– you’ll feel pain. If I want you to be aroused –” the pain stopped suddenly, and his cock swelled, his arousal total, complete “– then you’ll be aroused.”

Mike was confused, his brain unable to process the sudden changes from intense arousal to intense pain.

“You can feel endless pleasure, you will feel endless pleasure. All you need to do is submit to me. Acknowledge me as your master. Your alpha. That you belong to me, and are mine to command.”

Mike still looked confused, he struggled to concentrate on anything past his rock hard, painfully pleasurable cock. Jake smiled, he stroked Mike’s cock and prostate from the inside, triggering nerve endings, firing increasing pleasure signals to Mike’s brain. He flooded his brain with supra-normal levels of dopamine, confusing his brain even more.

“You can enjoy my largess, my generosity, or you can try and deny the inevitable, and suffer the consequences.” Mike screamed as the needling pain returned, his cock quickly deflating. Jake’s cock hardened even further with Mike’s screams, globs of pre pumping from the tip. He coated his fingers with his pre, and stuck his fingers in Mike’s gaping, screaming mouth, letting him taste his master’s sweet ambrosia. As he did so, he increased the pain sensations. Mike stopped screaming, his brain overloaded, he collapsed and started seizing. Jake looked down at him in contempt, stopping the pain signals.

He kicked Mike in the ribs, hard. Mike groaned as he began recovering from the seizure, the pain in his side exploding throughout his body. Jake noted the report from his sperm that he’d fractured three ribs. He smiled. He increased Mike’s pain receptors in the area, smiling as Mike writhed in pain.

“I can make it all go away. Instantly.” He demonstrated by turning off his pain receptors, giving him a squirt of dopamine and endorphins to top off the euphoria of the cessation of pain. “But only if you submit.” He ramped up the pain, Mike’s screams echoing through the wet area of the gym.

Jake stood over Mike’s writhing form. He stepped on the fractured ribs, and pressed down. “Submit to me. Acknowledge me as your master.” Mike’s screams increased. Jake pressed harder, and heard a crack. Sweat pored off Mike, as his screams continued. Jake’s cock was rock hard, he released pressure on Mike’s broken ribs and pumped his cock a few times. “Submit, and it will all be over, you will feel pleasure the likes of which you’ve never had before.”

Jake turned off Mike’s pain receptors, and amped up his arousal, Mike’s cock immediately standing to attention. He triggered all of the pleasurable nerve endings in Mike’s arse, his balls, his cock, his prostate, all at once. Mike’s cock pumped massive ropes of cum, his body writhing and shaking with arousal. The orgasm continued as Jake ramped up the stimulation of the nerves. Another wave of orgasm crashed through Mike, his cock pumping out more cum. He groaned in ecstasy. Jake leant down and whispered in his ear, “Submit, and your pleasure will know no bounds.”

“Yes, I submit.” He groaned.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, master. I am yours.”

Jake groaned as he unleashed a torrent of cum, flooding Mike’s face. He knelt down as he was cumming, inserting his cock into Mike’s waiting mouth. Mike sucked down the ropes of cum Jake was pumping out, his own cock rock hard again and ready to cum.

Jake immediately set Mike's body to repairing his ribs. What use was a broken toy?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MochiNii said:

Me encanta, espero que jake no pueda ser detenido!!

¡Gracias! Tendrás que seguir leyendo para averiguarlo.

That's Google translate, so hopefully it got it right - 'Thank you. You'll have to keep reading to find out.' 😉

• Upvote 1