CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-FIVE

Brad’s phone rang, “Stella, what’s up?”

“Now?”

“We’ll be right there.” He hung up. “Jake’s at the gym. Members are reporting screams of pain. Someone called the ambos, others called the cops.”

“But we’re not ready,” Amber said, “we know what we need to do, we just don’t know how.”

“You guys are the experts, obviously, but why can’t HE just cum in him and use the ability to reprogram the gene?” Asked Brad.

HE and Amber both looked at one another, sheepish. Why hadn’t they considered that?

As they arrived at the gym, the ambulance was packing up, apparently not needed. There was a police cruiser and Assad’s vehicle. What was he doing here?

Stella approached Brad, “Jake’s out in the wet area, there’s been all sorts of screaming. Most of the members have left, worried about what’s going on. Rob and Mario went back there about twenty minutes ago, and Assad joined them just a few minutes ago, but I haven’t heard from them since.”

“Thanks Stella,” said Brad, “make an announcement that the gym is closing immediately due to an emergency, we’ll contact members when we’re reopened, and comp them all 30 days for the inconvenience. Once the last member is gone, go home.”

They could hear loud, deep screams. Screams of pain, agony, definitely not sex screams.

“Are YOU ready for this?” Brad asked.

HE looked dubious. “We don’t even know if it will work.”

“It’s all we’ve got. Amber, are you okay?” She nodded. He had to be delicate, “Maybe you should sit this one out?”

“I’m fine, Brad, really. But thank you for your concern. I know he’s power tripping, I’m prepared for it.”

“Okay, if you’re sure. We can’t have you breaking down in the middle of it.”

Her face darkened, her lips thinned, “Really, I’m fine.”

“Sorry, but I had to be sure. It’s not personal.”

They headed off to see where the screams were coming from, the last members not even bothering to fully dress before running out the door.

Jake sat on the edge of the hot tub, his feet soaking up to his knees. He slowly stroked his granite hard cock, gobs of pre squirting from the tip from time to time. His toys were in the tub, the newest toy, Liam, still on a euphoric high after submitting to his master. Liam’s hormonal profile was already amped up, but Jake amped it up even further, wanting his toys to grow massive, hard and vascular. Liam’s arousal was increased, dopamine and endorphins flooding through his body along with the testosterone.

Jake smiled as he saw Officers Rob and Mario walking towards the hot tub, as well as some stick of an ambo. Jake immediately dismissed the ambo as irrelevant and of no interest to him. But Rob and Mario. He groaned.

“Jake, is everything okay?” Rob asked. Mario looked around. “Diego? Sam?” Neither responded.

“Officers. Everything is fucking fantastic. I’ve never been more horny, more pumped, more powerful.” He turned to the paramedic, “Not sure why you’ve been called, we don’t need an ambulance.” He dismissed the irrelevant gnat.

“I’ll just take a look around, make sure there is no one injured,” said the paramedic.

“What’s wrong with Diego and Sam? Why aren’t they talking?” Asked Mario.

“Their master must allow them to speak.”

“Master?”

Jake’s cock flexed as a glob of pre pumped from the tip. He groaned. “Yes. Me. Their master. Their alpha. I own them. Their pleasure, their pain, their existence. It is mine to do with as I please.”

“Diego? What the fuck, man?” Mario and Diego were friends, and this did not sound like Diego at all.

“Cesar, you may respond to Mario.”

“Diego no longer exists. I am Cesar. I am nothing. Nobody. I belong to my master. My only purpose is to obey. Without question, and without delay.” Jake groaned as another glob of pre pumped from his cock. All three toys were craving the pre, ready to pounce on their master’s cock as soon as he said the word.

“So, you see, everything is as it should be.” Jake indicated, and the three toys raced to suck the pre leaking from Jake’s cock. Each taking turns to lick the shaft, and suckle on his hard rod. “Well, not quite everything.” Jake stood, his toys still in the water, already missing his cock, looks of longing and disappointment on their faces.

“I see two muscular studs in front of me, but they are not yet part of my playpen. My toy box could always use more studs.”

Rob was game, but not Mario. “Sorry, mate, I’m straight. I don’t play in your pen.”

Jake smiled, “I say who plays in my pen. My pen, my rules.” Jake moved over to Rob, who thought he was just going to get his rocks off. Rob clicked off his camera and indicated that Mario should do the same.

Jake still had his cock in his hand, pumping slowly, pre spurting from the meatus from time to time. He grabbed around the back of Rob’s neck with one hand, his other hand still stroking his cock. He pulled Rob’s mouth onto his dick, roughly, slamming it into the back of his throat, choking him. Rob tried to pull back, to get some air, to stop gagging, but Jake just pressed on his neck ever harder.

“Hey, man, you’re choking him!” Exclaimed Mario.

Jake smiled, “Yes, I am,” he groaned as he ground Rob’s throat into his cock. “His throat feels good. I’m going to enjoy this toy.”

Rob’s eyes were watering, and he was turning blue from lack of oxygen. His eyes had a look of pleading that made Jake’s rock hard cock even harder, somehow, his arousal even greater. He orgasmed, huge crashing waves of pleasure rocketing around his body, but he did not yet cum. He wasn’t finished with his soon to be toy yet.

Jake flexed his cock ever harder, it swelled in Rob’s mouth, the glans completely cutting off any air. Rob was fighting harder now, punching Jake’s quads, trying to push himself off the cock, an increasing air of desperation. His desperation, his pleading, just made Jake even harder, more aroused, made his cock grow even harder, bigger. Jake wasn’t sure, but he thought that his cock was slowly growing, or maybe it was just that he was so aroused, his cock had never hardened so much.

Jake’s forearms swelled, his muscles writhed as he held Rob’s head on his cock. Torrents of blood were flowing into his muscles, fed by the huge vascular network criss crossing his arms. He definitely had new tributaries growing, he noticed, and his veins were more prominent almost by the hour. He tweaked his testosterone a little higher, just for good measure, and groaned as his balls responded.

While Jake was entranced by his own muscles, his own vascularity, Rob felt like he was dying. His lungs were burning, desperate for oxygen. He was losing strength, losing the fight, not that he was winning it at full strength, and sill, Jake wouldn’t let up.

Finally, Jake let him up. Rob gasped, sucking in massive gulps of air, trying to oxygenate his desperate lungs.

“You okay, Rob?” Asked his partner. Rob nodded.

“He’s fine. Mighty fine. A fine addition to my collection.” As Rob took a large gulp, Jake fired off large ropes of cum, the facial covering Rob, ruining his uniform. Jake groaned as he protested. “Fuck, mate, you’ve ruined my uniform. I’ve still got half a shift to go.”

“I don’t think so. My toys have no need for work. They only answer to me.” Sometime between Luke and Cesar, he had decided that his toys must be totally committed to him, and answer to no one else.

“Uh, righto. Whatever you say.”

Jake smiled, “Yes, that’s exactly right. Whatever I say. You ARE a quick learner. You’ll make a well behaved toy. Well behaved toys don’t get punished. Well, as often.”

“Mario, I think we’re done here. I don’t know what was going on, but maybe it was just sex, and someone mistook it for violence?” They turned and began walking away back toward the entrance.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Jake. “My toys must ask permission before they go anywhere.”

“Are you high? What is the matter with you?” Rob asked.

“I will be once I’ve broken you. There’s no greater rush.”

“Come on, we don’t have to listen to this weirdo. We’ve got other places to be,” said Mario.

They turned back to leave. Jake indicated to his toys to subdue Mario, while he worked on Rob.

Rob’s muscles in his legs seized up and started cramping. He could not move. Jake came around to face him, his cock rock hard again. “I said, you require my permission. You also require my permission to speak.” Jake punched him, doubling him over.

Mario reacted instantly, reaching for his weapon, but he was too slow. Luke, Cesar and Liam grabbed him, pinning his arms and preventing him from interfering.

“What the fuck guys? Diego? Sam? Let me go!”

“Are you deaf? Diego no longer exists. Sam no longer exists. Only my property. My toys to play with, to command as I wish.”

Mario struggled, vainly. His struggles merely served to arouse Jake even more. “There’s no use struggling. You are both mine, you just don’t realise it yet. The more you struggle, the more it arouses me, the better it feels when I break you. And I WILL break you.”

He laughed as he came over Mario, the others forcing his mouth open for ropes of Jake’s cum to enter and start working its magic.

Rob was recovering from the punch and he was regaining movement in his legs. He reached for his weapon and aimed it at Jake, “Freeze, you’re under arrest.”

Jake laughed, more like a cackle.

“You think that’s going to stop me. I think you better be careful where you are pointing that weapon.”

Rob’s arm spasmed and flexed involuntarily, his elbow bending, bringing the muzzle of the gun around to his face. The struggle to stop his arm moving was evident from the strain in his face, but the arm continued to move inexorably towards his face.

Jake had obviously been refining his skills, able to control individual nerve impulses. It wasn’t perfect, Rob’s arm was a bit shaky, and moved in fits and starts, but it served his purposes.

“You still haven’t learnt, I control my toys. I command, they obey. I want your arm to point your gun in your face, it points in your face.”

Rob still struggled, but no matter what he did, his arm would not move. Sweat broke out on his forehead, from the effort and from having a loaded weapon pointed in his face, a loaded weapon over which he apparently had no control.

“I’d rather not have you pull the trigger, what a waste of a toy. But, I can’t have you waving that around, either.” Rob’s hand spasmed and he dropped the gun.

“Now, you will submit to me as your master. Your alpha. You are my property. I command, you obey. Without question, without delay.”

Rob’s arm was still frozen in place, and he still struggled to lower it. “I’m not submitting to you, you freak.”

Mario continued to struggle against the three holding him, he could not believe what he had seen. How had he made Rob point his gun at himself?

Jake released Rob’s arm, as he asked, “Shall I give you a demonstration of what happens to toys that disobey me?”

Mario felt hot. He broke out in a sweat. His face flushed. What was happening to him?

“Your partner, Mario, he’s feeling a little hot right now. You can see him sweating, face flushed. Soon, he’ll begin screaming in agony as his body cooks him from the inside out. I have revved up his metabolism, his body trying to remove the additional heat output. It is keeping up, for now.”

Rob looked over at Mario. Sweat was pouring off his brow, and he was beet red. He did not look so great.

“While your partner suffers, you shall feel absolute bliss. Arousal like you’ve never felt before.” Jake tweaked Rob’s arousal, his pleasure centres, dialled everything up. Rob gasped, his brain muddled by the feeling of total, utter arousal. Just the movement of his breathing was enough to stimulate his cock, which was rock hard and pumping out cum in seconds. His entire body rocked by the orgasm, and another was building up before the first one was over.

Mario began screaming, he felt like his entire body was on fire.

Rob struggled to concentrate on anything but his arousal, the feelings of orgasmic bliss wracking his body. Yet Mario’s screams cut through. “Stop. Stop it. Please. Leave him be.”

“All you have to do is submit. Submit and Mario’s suffering will end.” He cut off his pleasure, his arousal, “Your pleasure and arousal will continue.”

Rob was breathing hard, Mario’s screams piercing his ears like needles.

“Please.”

“Submit.”

“I submit, master. I am yours.”

Jake smiled, as his cock exploded over his latest acquisition, cum drenching Rob from head to toe. “Kneel and suck my cock.”

Rob dropped to his knees, instantly, sucking his master’s dick as it continued pumping out volleys of his precious seed. Rob had never tasted anything so sweet, so delicious.

Jake stopped Mario’s suffering, and adjusted Rob’s hormones, rewarding him with dopamine and endorphins. As he finished cumming, he withdrew his cock and sauntered over to Mario.

Rob and Mario’s radios crackled, “Beat team alpha, report in.”

There was no response. “Beat team alpha? Come in.”

“You’ve had a taste of what I can do.” Mario was still sweating profusely, breathing heavily as his body slowly cooled down. “You’ve seen the sort of punishment I can dish out, at my whim, and you’ve seen the effects of the pleasure I can give.” Rob’s cock was still rock hard, pre leaking from the tip.

“Beat team alpha? Respond.”

“Do you accept your place as my plaything? My property. Mine to command absolutely.”

Mario dropped to his knees. Jake’s cock swelled rock hard as Mario said the magic words, the masses of testosterone flooding his system making erections effortless, a seemingly endless supply of cum on tap.

“I submit to you master. I am yours.” Jake’s cock pumped out unbelievable amounts of cum, considering the volume he’d just spurted all over Rob. He completed the ritual, ceremoniously confirming his dominance, Mario’s mouth voraciously sucking up his master’s sweet, delicious cum. He set his sperm to work, building up his newest toy into a super man.

“Captain, beat team alpha aren’t responding.”

Assad frowned. The call to the gym. What was going on over there? He decided to go and see for himself.

“I’m going down there myself. Be prepared to provide backup.”

“Yes, Captain.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Eventually, we won’t have to worry about Jake anymore. With as much T as he is forcing into his system he’ll die of a stroke in a few chapters. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ripped said:

Eventually, we won’t have to worry about Jake anymore. With as much T as he is forcing into his system he’ll die of a stroke in a few chapters. 

Hubris, karma, pride... call it what you will, but it almost always leads to a downfall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

“You guys are the experts, obviously, but why can’t HE just cum in him and use the ability to reprogram the gene?” Asked Brad.

HE and Amber both looked at one another, sheepish. Why hadn’t they considered that?

I suppose this shows the value of having an outside opinion and if it works Brad will be the real MVP👍

Alt-Jake’s reign of terror continues with reckless, albeit erotic, abandon. It will be fascinating to see  Alt-Jake’s reaction to everybody confronting him. And of course it will be equally fascinating to see what they think of him! Did we ever learn where Jake’s police fetish came from? Is it just because of their size? Assad is going to regret giving him the uniform before long.

I can’t help but feel nervous for HIM since Alt-Jake has broken much stronger men but if anyone stands a chance it would be HIM. It is looking like a “psychic” battle of the wills will erupt between them courtesy of their sperm abilities. It’ll be great to see HIM be the hero of the day for once! 

I suppose it is a small mercy that Scott hasn’t been around to witness Jake’s fall from grace. Hopefully it stays that way…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

I suppose this shows the value of having an outside opinion and if it works Brad will be the real MVP👍

Alt-Jake’s reign of terror continues with reckless, albeit erotic, abandon. It will be fascinating to see  Alt-Jake’s reaction to everybody confronting him. And of course it will be equally fascinating to see what they think of him! Did we ever learn where Jake’s police fetish came from? Is it just because of their size? Assad is going to regret giving him the uniform before long.

I can’t help but feel nervous for HIM since Alt-Jake has broken much stronger men but if anyone stands a chance it would be HIM. It is looking like a “psychic” battle of the wills will erupt between them courtesy of their sperm abilities. It’ll be great to see HIM be the hero of the day for once! 

I suppose it is a small mercy that Scott hasn’t been around to witness Jake’s fall from grace. Hopefully it stays that way…

We have not learned where his fetish comes from, but it's likely due to so many members being cops, so he's been around all the biggest ones.

As for the rest - no comment, I don't want to spoil anything. But things are obviously coming to a head... the questions are how, and what will happen when the dust settles.

• Thanks 2

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SIX

Brad took the lead, followed by HIM, then Amber. They headed towards the screams, which seemed to come from the wet area.

Assad was being held down by five guys, Diego, Sam, Mike, Rob and Mario. Fuck. The situation was much more serious than they’d realised. Jake had already bonded five slaves, and was working on a sixth. He was totally out of control.

Jake’s massive cock impaled Assad’s arse, balls deep. Assad was screaming as Jake ploughed him, roughly, savagely. “YES! Yeeeessss! Keep struggling. Ungh.”

“Get the fuck OFF me!” Assad’s massive muscles were pumped and engorged, massive veins rising up off the skin as he struggled, but even he could not fend off six muscular men, especially when one of those men was Jake. Jake tripping balls on the masses of testosterone and adrenaline flooding his system.

“Oh, fuck, YES! Struggle toy, try to escape. Ungghhh.” Jake groaned. Assad was the best one yet. Jake’s arousal increased every second, until he felt he would burst. “Yesssssss. UNGH. You’re already mine Assad. I’m already hornier than I’ve ever been, and I’m yet to fully break you. Yet to have you submit to me. My dominance. My power. UNGH” Breaking Assad was already the greatest feeling, he could not imagine how the orgasmic feeling of Assad finally breaking would be, bowing to his superiority, his overwhelming power.

“Let him go!” Jake commanded. All five instantly let Assad go. He bucked and writhed, trying to get Jake off his back. “YEEEEESSSSS!”

They all looked completely jacked, especially Jake. His muscles pumped and dense, his vascularity not only more prominent, but more prevalent. Brad knew, instantly, Jake had amped them all up to insane levels.

Brad whispered to HIM and Amber, “We need to get out of here. We can’t take on six, and soon to be seven, amped up bodybuilders.”

HE hissed, “But what about Assad, we need to help him.”

“It’s probably already too late, look at Jake’s cock and the masses of pre - there’s bound to be sperm already making its way to Assad’s brain. You’ll have to fix them all later, after we get to Jake.”

They quietly withdrew, looking to regroup and formulate a better, more robust plan. They had a far bigger problem to solve than they’d realised.

Jake saw Brad out of the corner of his eye, slinking away like a coward! While he continued ploughing Assad, enjoying his struggles, his anger, his outbursts, he sent his toys to round up Brad and his cohorts.

They slinked off as quietly as possible, Brad led them to the office.

“Fuck. Things are much worse than we’d realised.”

“Six! Those poor guys,” said Amber.

“He’s completely power mad. This is not Jake, it must be some side effect of the vaccinations,” said Brad.

“But then why haven’t I experienced similar symptoms?” HE asked.

“Be thankful for small miracles,” said Amber.

“Maybe it’s just the tendency of roids to amplify existing personality traits, but to the nth degree? That’s all ‘roid rage’ is, if a bloke is a prick before pinning, he’ll still be a prick after pinning, just magnified.”

“But, Brad, I’ve never known Jake to be sadistic,” said Amber, “but then I suppose that’s not something you tend to advertise to coworkers.”

“I’ve never known him to be that way either, but he can be obsessive and he tends to act first and think later when it comes to his obsessions,” said Brad.

“So, what’s the plan?” HE asked.

“We need to somehow get Jake alone, at least for a few minutes. I can hold him off strength-wise - at least I could, he’s amped up all his hormones to what looks like insane levels, did you see his crazy jacked vascularity?” Even under the circumstances, Brad couldn’t help but admire his physique.

“But you need to be careful, if he gets any of his cum on you, then we’ll have a super-strength Brad to worry about shortly afterward.”

Brad hadn’t considered that. Shit. “Is there any way to slow down the sperm? Or kill them off altogether? Can I slather myself in spermicide?”

The laugh from the doorway was crazed, evil. “Spermicide? It’s too late for that, friend.”

Brad was grabbed by Jake’s five toys, as Jake was already pumping out massive ropes of his cum, raining it down on Brad.

“RUN!” Brad screamed, as he tackled the five amped up slaves, struggling against their supra-natural strength and amped up adrenaline, pushing them into Jake, interrupting his rain of cum as he stumbled back, thwarted by the wall of muscles pushed into him. In the back of his head, Brad wondered what happened to Assad.

HE and Amber ran out the far door, and raced for the gym’s exit. “Did he get any cum on YOU?” Amber searched HIM frantically as they ran.

“I don’t think so. Fuck. He’s probably got Brad, there was a lot of cum. Now what?”

“Now? Now, we’re fucked. He’ll know our plan, and he’ll have at least six slaves, a bunch of cops that will be ordered to look for us, plus super-strength Brad to thwart our plans.”

Amber had a way with words., ‘fucked’ was a good description. Their situation was grim. At least Jake wasn’t following them. For now.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ripped said:

But Jake is adapting and changing his body to be able to hold that much T. I dont think he will be foolish enough to pumpnhimself so much T without tjinking on a way his body fornhis body to handle it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

I dont think he will be foolish enough to pumpnhimself so much T without tjinking on a way his body fornhis body to handle it.

I wouldn’t underestimate the lengths a junky will go to get a high. 

On a related note, wouldn’t it be hilarious if Brad can counter-act or destroy Jake’s sperm? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just when you think Jake has reached rock bottom the man manages to find a way to sink even deeper. Which is impressive, in a way. HE and Amber have their work cut out for them and HE now has a lot of people to mend with his abilities. No way Jake gets away with raping nearly half a dozen officers and his best friend. Since the sperm can influence minds maybe they could be used to alter memories too🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ripped said:

On a related note, wouldn’t it be hilarious if Brad can counter-act or destroy Jake’s sperm? 

And would be perfect too. The vaccine on Brad has acted wa way more different than the other 3, and he only has two doses... Maybe just maybe he will be able to"fight"  Jakes' s control tweeking his own body to destroy the invasive sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1