17 minutes ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

C'mon people! If you keep reading from my notes, how am I going to write a good/surprise ending? 😁

I’d take it as a compliment that so many people are combing through every inch of your story looking for hints or breadcrumbs about what might be coming next😏 The best twists are ones that you can see coming a mile away when you reread a story a few times.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, LorianofLothric said:

I’d take it as a compliment that so many people are coming through every inch of your story looking for hints or breadcrumbs about what might be coming next😏 The best twists are ones that you can see coming a mile away when you reread a story a few times.

🙏

Absolutely. I was kidding in the previous post. I think it's awesome that you guys are trying to nut out where it's going, and I'm still hoping to have a surprise or two. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SEVEN

They ran to HIS car, and HE peeled out of the gym car park, not sure where they were going, but just getting away.

Amber remembered to disable the location sharing on her phone.

“We should go to YOUR lab, that’s probably the first place they’ll go.”

“Good idea. We can gather some supplies and bunker down somewhere else until we work out our next steps.”

“I’m not sure where we can bunker down. We might need a motel room in the interim. Whatever happens, we can’t risk them finding us before we’re ready.” Amber was full of good suggestions. “Poor Brad.”

“We can’t dwell on that now, he’s strong, physically and mentally, hopefully he can hold his own. And, if he can’t, then we need to stay away from him.”

After tackling Jake and his slaves, buying some time for HIM and Amber to escape, Brad tried to run off, but he was no runner, quickly running out of steam, the slaves catching up.

He was still stronger than the five slaves combined – for now, but with Jake added to the mix, they overpowered him.

“Bradley. Buddy. Pal. Why are you denying me?”

“Jake, please, this isn’t you. You’re suffering some sort of side effect–“

Jake’s laugh was cruel, evil. “Suffering? Look around you. I’m fucking jacked as shit, growing and getting more jacked by the minute.” He posed a double biceps pose, rubbing in his awesome physique, “I’m horny as hell, I feel fucking incredible, and I’m all powerful, bending people to my will. Playthings for my pleasure. That’s not suffering. My toys know all about suffering.”

Mario - or Gino as Jake now knew him as - screamed, his body engulfed in pain.

Jake smiled, “You see, I control their suffering, their pleasure, their very existence. Gino, come and thank me for your suffering.”

Gino, who continued screaming in agony, shuffled over to Jake, slowly, and knelt in front of him, taking Jake’s cock into his mouth, even as his agony continued.

“Even as he suffers agony across his entire body, every fibre of his being sending intense pain signals to his brain, his primary concern is to please me, thank me for allowing his suffering, complying with my command.” Jake stroked Gino’s hair like he was a pet, Gino’s screams muffled by Jake’s cock stuffing his mouth.

“Thank you Gino.” Jake stopped the pain, giving Gino some squirts of dopamine and endorphins. “Return to your brothers.” Gino had a disappointed look on his face, disappointed that his suffering was over, that he no longer had access to his master’s cock.

Brad was horrified, he felt sick. Jake really was far gone, perhaps beyond redemption. Much further than he ever would have believed he could be.

“‘Toys’? ’Thank you for his suffering’? Listen to yourself. That’s not the Jake I know.”

“No, it’s not, I’m much improved. More muscular, more vascular, hornier, more powerful. To my toys, I am a god.” Jake groaned as his arousal peaked. “My balls have nearly doubled in size, pumping out masses of T, which I’ve ensured stays as free T in my bloodstream. I can already see and feel the changes.” He crunched down into a most muscular pose, his body exploding in size as he flexed every muscle in his body, massive network of veins snaking across every muscle, the vascularity unreal, otherworldly.

Despite himself, Brad got hard. Jake’s physique was fucking phenomenal.

Jake smiled, noting his friend's tumescence, “I see you’re enjoying the new, improved Jake. Good. That will make life easier for you as one of my toys. You’ll have ample opportunity to worship me. But, first, you will submit to me as your master, as my plaything, mine to command and do with as I wish.”

“Why would I do that? I already worship you as my best friend.”

Brad did not think appeals to their relationship would work, but he had to try.

Jake laughed, “You have no idea, the relationship we have is a mere shadow of my relationship with my toys. I know them all, intimately, inside and out. Their worship of me is total, complete, unwavering, unquestioning.”

“So they tell you what you want to hear, and do what you tell them to do. Great relationships you’ve got going there. Come on, Jake, wake up. This isn’t you.”

“Bradley. The sooner you realise the Jake you knew no longer exists, the easier this transition will be on you. You’re already mine, and I always lay claim to my property.”

Jake smiled a crooked smile as he pumped his cock, signalling to his toys to grip Brad harder as he would no doubt struggle. “You see, Bradley, once I cum into you, the outcome is inevitable for you. My power over you complete. You can either accept that, and share in limitless pleasures, or deny it and suffer. The choice is yours.”

Jake unleashed powerful volleys of cum, massive ropes splashing over Brad’s face, drenching him, ropes pumped up his nose. Inevitably, despite Brad’s best efforts, some of Jake’s cum entered his mouth.

Jake smiled, “Ah, there we are. Now the REAL fun can begin. Right now, my swimmers are burrowing into your bloodstream, I can ‘hear’ them. Once they’re into your bloodstream, it will only take a minute or two for the first sperm to enter your brain, where I will have direct access to your subconscious.” Jake’s cock was rock hard, despite just pumping out a massive cumshot all over Brad.

‘Ah,… there we go.” His cock started pumping more cum as Jake orgasmed upon feeling Brad’s subconscious. He groaned, deeply, his satisfaction and arousal total.

“What shall we start with Bradley? Would you like pleasure, or pain? Or we can skip the foreplay and you can jump straight to submitting to me, acknowledging me as your master, acknowledging my power, my total ownership over you.”

Brad thought he could sense a presence in his mind, but it was just on the periphery of his consciousness. He struggled, but could not make the presence more prominent, or understand more about what the presence was, what it meant.

“Now, Bradley, toys need my permission to speak, but they also must respond when I address them. You will need to be punished for your insolence. Boys, how should I punish him?”

“Needling pain.” “Fire pain.” “Cook him alive.” “Broken bones.” "Ball busting."

“Not exactly original ideas, but maybe if we combine them? Well done my toys.” He squirted dopamine and endorphins, rewarding his toys.

Jake’s reward was Brad’s screams as he felt a hellish combination of pain, his suffering being reported by Jake’s sperm, increasing his arousal.

“NNGGHH. Yeah. So, you see, my power over you is absolute. Your screams are sweet music to my ears, but even better is the suffering being reported directly into my brain. Fuck YES. UNGH.” He groaned.

“It doesn’t have to be this way. When you submit to me, the pain will end, instantly.” Brad stopped screaming as the pain cut off, instantly. “When you submit, endless pleasure can be yours.” Brad groaned as Jake tweaked his arousal centres, stimulated nerves, stimulated ejaculatory muscles. Brad’s cock was rock hard, his arousal the greatest he’d ever felt. “Pleasure, and your dream body. It will all be yours.” Jake tweaked Brad’s testosterone, sending a powerful squirt pumping from Brad’s balls, flooding his bloodstream. Brad groaned, eyes rolling into the back of his head.

“Limitless pleasure, the body of your dreams, or endless suffering.” Jake cut off Brad’s arousal, and slowly, exquisitely began ramping up stimulation of Brad’s pain receptors. At first, he merely felt a little discomfort, but as Jake continued the stimulation, the pain increased. Soon, Brad was screaming in agony.

Jake grabbed Brad’s flaccid cock, and squeezed gently, massaging it. Agony and arousal. “Submit, and it will all be over. No more suffering, endless pleasure. Acknowledge me as your master, and you will be the biggest, most shredded, vascular muscle god on the planet. Masses of muscle on muscle, roadmap veins covering every inch of your body.” Even through the screams of agony, Brad groaned, Jake tapping into his dream of being a massive, shredded muscle beast. “Submit.”

Jake smiled crookedly, he could feel Brad’s resolve slipping, waning. “Yes… muscle. Power. Pleasure. When you submit, it will be yours.”

Brad tried to block out what Jake was saying. It was all lies, or so he tried to convince himself, except he knew it was not. Jake would amp up his hormones to insane levels, and Brad would become an absolutely shredded, yoked beast. But he didn’t need Jake, HE could achieve the same goal, sensibly, safely, without the need for submission and grovelling and threats and follow through of pain and suffering.

Brad had to hold on. They had a plan. He had to.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-EIGHT

“Cesar, Luke, Gino find him.” Assad couldn’t have gotten far, he was roughed up pretty good, and should still be feeling the pain effects of Jake’s cum, though he could no longer make any changes, his sperm having died off.

“Yesssssssss.” Jake groaned as he felt Brad’s resolve wavering. “Submit to my power, and grow. Submit to my power, and know carnal pleasures like never before.”

Jake turned off Brad’s pain, instead increasing the sensitivity of all of his pleasure and touch receptors. He ran a finger lightly down Brad’s treasure trail, and Brad shuddered and groaned with pleasure. “Power like you’ve always dreamed of.” He ran his finger along Brad’s shaft, massive spurts of pre pumping from the tip as Brad writhed and moaned in ecstasy. “Pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.” Brad groaned.

“My toys, worship my latest toy to be. Show him the pleasures that await him.”

Liam and Owen, as Rob was now known, set about worshipping every inch of Brad’s dense, rock hard muscle. Their hands, fingers, mouths and tongues roamed his body, triggering the exquisitely sensitive pleasure receptors that Jake had tweaked, Brad writhing, moaning in ecstatic pleasure, his cock leaking and pumping out spurts of pre as the two muscular studs worshipped the much larger stud.

As they worked the outside of his body, Jake worked the inside. Triggering waves of dopamine and endorphins, powerful surges of testosterone causing Brad’s balls to tingle and throb as they flooded his body with the magical hormone. Jake groaned as he felt the pleasure feeding back through his connection to Brad’s subconscious.

“Yesssssss,” he groaned, “Submit to me, and you will know unlimited pleasure.” He tweaked Brad’s levels, making him moan and groan. “Submit, and you will grow beyond your wildest imagination.” As he spoke, he lined up with Brad’s hole, pressing his mammoth tool against the hole, feeling Brad shudder with pleasure.

“Submit, and know unlimited power.” He rammed his cock into Brad down to his pubis bone, roaring with the ecstatic waves of pleasure on his cock, mixing with Brad’s pleasure through his connection to his subconscious. Brad’s cock began pumping gouts of cum as he orgasmed. Jake thrust in and out as Brad orgasmed, the feelings of the constricting muscles on his cock indescribable.

“I own you. You are mine. There is no point in resisting.” Jake inverted Brad’s pleasure and pain receptors, what was indescribably pleasurable an instant ago was now indescribably painful, the very lightest touch triggering searing, unbearable pain. Brad screamed.

“Resist, and you will feel pain worse than you have ever felt in your life.” He continued to thrust into Brad’s hole, the immensely pleasurable a moment ago, now agonising. As Jake’s massive cock stimulated his prostate, waves of pain and agony radiated throughout Brad’s body, instead of the usual pleasure. Brad screamed in agony.

“Unlimited, endless pain. Pain at my whim. Your suffering is my arousal.” Jake continued pumping.

“Submit, and the pain will be gone, replaced with pleasure, pleasure and unlimited growth.” He groaned, imagining Brad even bigger than he was now, but shredded to the extreme. His cock spurted out gobs of pre into Brad’s hole.

Brad’s resolve was waning, the agonising pain, the ecstatic pleasure, the flood of hormones was muddling his brain, wavering his resolve.

Jake sensed the opening, and struck with his most devastating attack yet. He amped up Brad’s catabolism, the mechanisms in his body that break down muscle tissue. Dialling up to insane levels, Brad would begin wasting away.

“Submit, or waste away to a twig. Submit, or you will shrink no matter how hard you train, how much you eat.” Jake groaned as he felt the panic and anxiety flooding through Brad’s subconscious.

Jake smiled, Brad was his. “Submit to my power, and grow. Deny me, and shrink.”

Brad’s agonising scream, was caused more by the threat to his hard earned physique, than the searing, agonising pain suffusing his entire body. Brad could take no more.

“I submit, master. I am yours to command.”

Jake roared as he unleashed a massive torrent of cum inside Brad’s hole, the cumshot so powerful, he expected to see his cum shooting out of Brad’s mouth. Rope after rope of cum flooded Brad’s insides, and Jake took advantage of every swimmer, sending them to every corner of Brad’s body.

He withdrew his still pumping cock and brought it to Brad’s mouth, Brad hungrily sucking down his master’s precious seed. The seed that would make him grow.

Jake’s triumphant arousal knew no bounds. He came for a second time, nearly drowning his latest toy, cum flooding from his mouth. He quickly cemented his toy’s bond by severing the pain and ramping up his pleasure, his writhing now of pleasure, not of pain. “You see, toy, all you had to do was submit.” He emphasised his power over his toy by sending a surge of testosterone and growth hormone flooding into Brad’s bloodstream. “Grow, pack on muscle for your master. You shall continue to be known as Bradley, a reminder of our relationship past."

Assad struggled not to scream. He still felt pain throughout his body, but he had to get out of here, get away from Jake and his slaves. He slowly made his way to the exit, careful to avoid any areas where he heard voices or movement.

He made his way outside, Rob and Mario’s cruiser still parked by the entrance. He was in no state to drive, but he had no choice. From time to time his body would be wracked by particularly sharp pains, and he would need to stop and meditate, entering a zen like state, to distance himself from the pain. But he could not maintain this state and drive at the same time.

Where was he going? He could marshal the forces at the station, but that risked Jake creating another round of slaves. Brad was no help, it seems he was now under Jake’s spell.

He would have to turn to HIM and Amber - they worked with Jake, they may know what’s going on, how to stop him.

With no better lead, he punched in HIS details on the cruiser’s computer and headed for HIS home address.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Welp… I guess they’re all out of options save the “psychic sperm battle”🤷‍♂️ It is not like they can brute force Jake, aka Molag Bal, so they’ll have to find a way to finesse him and his “toys”. Not sure what Assad is going to do though, maybe he’ll get a little buff from HIM. On that note I wonder if Jake has even thought about HIM? Surely he doesn’t want someone with similarly abilities to his own capering about.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LorianofLothric said:

Welp… I guess they’re all out of options save the “psychic sperm battle”🤷‍♂️ It is not like they can brute force Jake, aka Molag Bal, so they’ll have to find a way to finesse him and his “toys”. Not sure what Assad is going to do though, maybe he’ll get a little buff from HIM. On that note I wonder if Jake has even thought about HIM? Surely he doesn’t want someone with similarly abilities to his own capering about.

I think Assad might even the odds, just a little. I'm not sure the police are a help, at all - if anything, they'll just add to the problem giving Jake more toys for his toybox. But at least they won't have the entire police force against them now, hunting them.

• Upvote 2

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-NINE

“If Diego, Sam, Rob or Mario enter the station, I want to be notified IMMEDIATELY.”

“They are to be detained on sight, forcefully if necessary. They are all to be considered armed and extremely dangerous. They should be taken alive if at all possible, but if deadly force is needed, then it is authorised.” He didn’t like that last part, they were under Jake’s spell, so it was not their fault.

“Yes, I am deadly serious.”

“No, obviously no orders are to be accepted from any of them. You need to disable their access to all systems. They are all suspended, with pay, effective immediately.”

“I want an APB on all four of them, plus Jake Robertson and Bradley Smith - yes, that Jake and that Brad - and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are any officers to approach any one of them. Call for backup immediately, and notify me immediately.”

Assad arrived at the house in the cruiser. HIS car was in the driveway. Good.

He strode up to the door, about to ring the bell when he was struck on the back of the head, losing consciousness.

“He’s waking up!”

“I see that. Double check the restraints, remember he may have supra-natural strength.”

Assad groaned, his head pounding from the assault. He opened his eyes, and saw HIM and Amber looking at him, warily, from a distance.

He was tied to a chair, but the restraints were hilariously inept. He rotated his wrist, sliding it under his other arm and released that arm from the restraints.

“SHIT! He’s escaping the restraints! I thought you checked them?!”

Once he had one arm free, it was a simple matter to free himself. And these are the two geniuses who he was relying on to save them all.

“It’s lucky for you both that I’m not one of Jake’s minions. That was laughably bad. What were you thinking?”

“Well we didn’t have a lot of time, and its not like we have any training or experience in restraining prisoners.”

“How do we know you’re not on his side?”

“I guess you don’t. Speaking of not having a lot of time–”

“There is one way to verify. If I cum in him, I can check for traces of Jake’s influence.”

Assad tsked. “We don’t have time for that. We need to come up with a plan, and fast. He’s got Brad now, too. Just what we need, a crazed megalomaniac with a super-strong minion under his control. What have you got so far?”

They set out the only plan they had - HE would cum in Jake, and reprogram his genes back to their original, ending his ability.

“And why haven’t YOU gone crazy and tried to enslave everyone?”

He shrugged, “We don’t know. There’s something in Jake’s genetic makeup and the interaction with the vaccines that seems to have triggered existing megalomaniacal and sadistic tendencies. Not just triggered, completely overtaken his psyche.”

“So none of this is his fault?” Assad was always wary of claims where criminals claimed they were not responsible for their crimes. As a cop, every criminal he arrests claims they weren’t responsible.

“I’m not a psychologist, but I would have to say no, not entirely. The behaviour has come from some part of him, obviously, but the vaccines seem to have distorted his psyche, emphasising the negatives and tamping down the positive elements of his personality. Couple that with his abilities and… well, here we are.”

“What’s that saying, ‘Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely’?”

Brad finished suckling on Jake’s cock, the last of the cum milked dry, as Cesar, Luke and Gino returned, standing quietly, waiting for master to address them.

“Well? Where is he?”

The three looked at one another, none wanting to speak, to displease master.

“S- sorry, master, but Assad is gone. He’s nowhere to be found and must have slipped out,” said Cesar.

Jake lashed out, his white hot fury translating into white hot incendiary pain for his hapless toys. They screamed and dropped to the ground, writhing in agony, their entire bodies aflame with white hot fire. “FUCK! I am unhappy, and when master is unhappy, you will suffer the consequences.” He amped up their pain.

Brad resumed suckling on Jake’s cock, it swelling with the suffering of his toys. “The rest of you toys could learn from Bradley. He knows how to please his master.” Brad groaned as the surge of hormones Jake caused increased his arousal and pleasure. Jake’s cock pumped out gobs of pre as he stood over the writhing trio, their agony and suffering adding to his arousal.

“Come, apologise for your ineptitude, and thank me for allowing you to suffer, to teach you a lesson.” Brad stopped suckling, making room for the trio, still trembling and writhing in agony, to take their place before master’s cock.

The three took their turns kneeling before Jake, “Th-tha-nnnnnggkh y-you m-mm-master,” then sucking on his cock, drinking in the sweet pre. They could barely speak through the pain. Jake stopped their pain, swapping it for euphoria, absolute pleasure. The look of absolute devotion and loyalty in their eyes horning up Jake almost as much as their suffering did.

“Find him. Bring him to me. Owen, you go with them. Go!"

“Yes, master,” replied all four of them simultaneously. They raced off, eager to please master, to make up for their failure.

Jake smiled. Assad would be his, WAS his. He was particularly looking forward to their next encounter. He needed to build up his toy box. They could be quite useful outside of amusing and arousing him.

Brad was nervous. Without all of the others around as a distraction, Jake might notice that Brad's presence in his head was not like the others. And if he noticed, he might question it, probe it, discover what it meant.

• Like 6

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY

Diego was right, it was lucky he had called in. Diego had said that the Captain had been compromised, and that he would make strange orders, that might include APBs  against his own officers and suspensions. He noted the Captain’s call in the logs, as well as Diego’s advice, and closed off the matter.

Master had given them permission to talk amongst themselves, so they could plan and coordinate their search.

“The most logical place to start is the station.” Cesar said.

“Agreed, Assad will probably go there to organise backup, and an assault,” said Luke. Assad, not Captain. He was not really their Captain any more, their descent into Jake's slaves total, so Assad was appropriate.

They piled into the beast, and Cesar headed for the station.

“So, what’s the plan for getting YOU close enough to Jake for long enough?”

HE and Amber looked troubled, “We don’t have one.”

“We can’t just go in there without a plan. With at least six slaves, it’s going to be difficult, if not impossible to get him alone,” Assad groaned, pain evident on his face.

“Are you okay?” “Are you hurt?” They were both concerned.

“No, I still have residual pain from Jake’s attempt to bond me, turn me.”

Amber gasped, “Why didn’t you say something earlier. YOU have to help him.”

“We don’t have time–”

“I don’t want to hear it,” she said, putting her foot down. “We need you at the top of your game, not hobbled by pain.” HE nodded, “She has a point.”

“If you and Amber put on a bit of show,” he blushed, “then it won’t take me long to get worked up.” HE amped up his arousal hormones, preparing his balls to cum in Assad.

“That’s actually another good point, how are YOU going to get horny and cum in the presence of Jake. If YOU’re scared, it’s going to be difficult to stay hard,” Assad said.

“Maybe I should cum into a cup, and we can split it, giving us more chances to get it into him. The lifespan of sperm in semen in a cup should be more than enough time to allow us to get them into him and into his brain. If they die off before that, then we have bigger problems,” HE said.

“This is good. We’re identifying potential problems and identifying workarounds.”

“I’ve got an idea for yet another, last ditch, chance,” said Amber.

Cesar walked into the station with his fellow former-officers. All eyes were on them as word had spread about the Captain’s compromise.

“Diego, what’s happened? The Captain is compromised?”

Cesar was disappointed that Assad was not here. “Yes, we don’t have time to explain, we need to gear up and get back out there.”

“Do we need to call in the federal police, SWAT, bomb squad?”

“NO!” He calmed his voice, “no, we know the perps, so we’re the best ones to handle the matter. Suit up, boys.” Diego unlocked the armoury, and they geared up with vests, anti riot gear and high powered long and short range weapons, and enough ammunition to stock a small army.

“Master will be pleased,” he said to the others, their cocks all swelled at the thought of pleasing their master, and the rewards he will bestow upon them.

As they left the station, they discussed where they should next look for Assad, their cocks deflating at the thought of what would happen if they failed to find him

Amber and Assad stood before HIM, each slowly stripping. HE gasped as HE saw the bruising and swelling on Assad’s torso, more evidence of Jake’s insanity. HE tried to ignore the bruising, focussing instead on the incredible size and symmetry of Assad’s physique, his prominent vascularity. He ogled Amber’s fantastic tits, tits that stood up and out, even without a bra.

HIS cock swelled, easily, HIS tweaking of HIS hormones accelerating the usual arousal process. HE could feel HIS balls gurgle and churn with HIS load, ready to deliver help to Assad, to undo the damage that was done to him. “I’m close,” HE said.

Assad knelt before HIM and worked to suck the therapeutic cum from HIS cock. HE groaned, and HIS cock swelled and bobbed as HIS cum pumped into Assad’s grateful mouth.

HE gasped. Both at Assad’s ability to withstand the pain, and at Jake’s depravity and cruelty. HE worked quickly to reverse the changes and concentrated Assad’s healing powers on his damaged areas, muting his pain receptors. For Assad, the relief was instant.

“Thank you,” he said, breathing easier.

“How did you withstand that? And how could Jake–“

“I did what I had to do, and there’ll be plenty of time for post-mortems later.”

They could see how he’d been promoted to Captain. His ability to focus on the task at hand and re-group and re-focus the troops was impressive.

“The best we’ll be able to do is distract him, and if we can do it for long enough…” Amber said.

Assad sighed. “I’ll volunteer. I know that he wants me, and if he’s busy trying to turn me, that might be enough for us to do what needs to be done.”

“So that’s why we need your help,” explained Amber. “It’s not him, it’s the vaccine, the drug. Will you help us?”

They would have three separate chances. That’s presuming it would work at all. If they failed, then all hope was lost.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1