~~SEVENTY-NINE~~

“Mr Parkes, cross?”

“Thank you, Your Honour. Officer Cosgrove, why did you interrogate the victim?”

“Objection! The victim is a witness, not a suspect, he was not interrogated.”

“He was held for over 19 hours against his will. Interrogation is exactly what it was.”

“Overruled.”

“The prosecutor, Mr Smith, telephoned me and asked me to pick up the victim and question him.”

“Here is a copy of the original police report, marked into evidence as C-1, who is shown as the arresting officer?”

“Officer Diego Rodriguez.”

“And does Officer Rodriguez work in your precinct?”

“No. He’s in the 18th. I work in the 12th.”

“No? Is it normal for officers from another precinct to investigate cases from other precincts?”

“No, it’s not.”

“Officer, can you explain the purpose of having multiple precincts?”

“Each precinct has a defined geographical area assigned. Any crimes or call outs that occur within that geographic area are the responsibility of the respective precinct.”

“This alleged crime, did it occur within the area assigned to the 12th precinct?”

“No.”

“No? Which precinct was responsible?”

“The 18th.”

“Officer Cosgrove. How long have you been a police officer?”

“Over 21 years.”

“And in those 21 years, how often have you investigated another precinct’s case?”

“Once.” A murmur ran through the courtroom. Judge Attenborough banged his gavel.

“Just the once. As in, this case?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“And Officer Cosgrove, how long did you interrogate the witness before he finally agreed to change his statement.”

“OBJECTION! Side bar!” Smith was ropeable.

“Step up.”

They moved up to the bench, whispering to the judge.

“He’s trying to get in the earlier statement!”

“Your Hono–”

“Sorry, Mr Parkes, but he’s right. Step back.” They moved back to the bar table. “Sustained. The jury will disregard any reference to a change in statement.”

Parkes tried a different tack, “Officer Cosgrove, how long did the interrogation of the victim last?”

“About 19 hours.”

“In fact, it was 19 hours and 24 minutes, right?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“NINETEEN HOURS. How many toilet breaks did you allow the victim?”

“None.”

“How many other breaks did you allow the victim?”

“None.”

“Was he provided anything to eat or drink?”

“No.”

“And what time did the interrogation begin?”

“Around 10am.”

“So the victim finally agreed to sign the affidavit at around 5:24am?”

“Yes, that would be right.”

“Officer Cosgrove, is it usual to interrogate a witness - a victim no less - so intensively?”

He looked uncomfortable, taking a sip of water. He looked to Smith, but there was nothing he could object to. “No.”

Parkes smiled. “So, Officer Cosgrove, why was this witness - this victim - treated like a suspect, interrogated for over 19 hours without any breaks?”

“OBJECTION!” Smith pounded the table. Attenborough banged his gavel. “Settle down Mr Smith. Step up.” He motioned to both lawyers.

“Again, Your Honour, he’s trying to bring in the change in statement, the earlier evidence.”

“He opened the door, Your Honour. I’m entitled to explore why the star witness was treated like a suspect. If my learned friend doesn’t like the explanation…” Smith fumed.

“Step back. Overruled, you may answer, Officer.”

“The witness had a different version of events to begin with.” Audible gasps echoed around the courtroom.

“A different version? How so?”

“OBJECTION!”

“Overruled! Mr Smith, sit or you’ll be held in contempt.”

“The witness made an informal statement to officers around the time of the incident. In that statement, he stated that the defendant was defending him from an attack by his father.”

“So, let’s make sure we have this right. Mr Smith didn’t like the victim’s statement, so he had you interrogate the witness for over 19 hours without a break until he changed his story to suit Mr Smith’s version of events?”

“OBJECTION!” Smith looked like he would explode.

“Sustained.”

Parkes smiled, “Thank you Officer, nothing further.”

Smith fumed. FUCK!

Where was the popcorn when you needed it? thought Juror 5. This was better than a movie! The only way it could be better is if he had a better angle on the eye candy Defendant.

As his lawyer sat down, the Defendant smiled, and it was radiant. He shook his lawyer’s hand, and you could tell from his hands that he was a serious lifter - as if you needed more proof. As he shook, his forearm and bicep flexed and swelled, his suit struggling to contain the muscle beneath.

He imagined the hot stud in a fight, his cock swelling as his imagination ran wild. Mmm… he would pay money to see that.

“How is he?”

“He’s extremely lucky. He lost a lot of blood, but thankfully there was no damage to any organ. A centimetre or two either side and he’d be dead. He’s not out of the woods yet, but he’s tough. He should pull through.”

“What happened?”

“We don’t know yet. He’s been unconscious the whole time. From the scene, he was overwhelmed by numbers. But it seems there was another vehicle involved, currently unaccounted for.”

“I want an update the instant there’s a change. That’s an order!”

“Yes, sir!”

He left the infirmary and went to the forensic pathologist investigating the deaths.

“What have you got?”

“Three down by sniper. One had his sternum crushed, and post-mortem gun-shot wounds. A broken neck, a shotgun to the head, and one beaten before being burned alive along with two others.”

“Any IDs?”

“Not yet. But they were all heavily armed, organised. This is not some random attack.”

“Let me know as soon as you’ve got more.” What the hell had Brad gotten into?

“Mr Smith, redirect?”

Assad stood, “Excuse me, Your Honour. If I may interrupt?”

“Step forward.”

“Thank you, Your Honour. Captain Hassan of the 18th precinct. I’m sorry to interrupt, but we have an important matter that has a direct bearing on this case.”

“Captain, this is highly unusual.”

“Agreed, Your Honour. I can’t say I’ve ever had anything similar.”

“Well?”

“Dale Smith, you are under arrest. You have the–” The courtroom exploded into pandemonium, drowning out Assad’s recital of Smith’s rights.

Attenborough pounded his gavel, yelling, “Order!” To no effect.

Smith fumed. What the fuck was Assad playing at now?

Finally, Attenborough managed to get control of the courtroom. “Captain, you better have a good reason for creating this mistrial!” The judge was furious.

“Apologies, Your Honour.” He handed up the arrest warrant and accompanying affidavit evidence to the judge. “It seems Mr Smith has improperly and unlawfully used his position. Prosecutorial misconduct, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder… it’s quite the list.”

Attenborough had some inkling of Smith’s malfeasance, of course, Parkes having approached him in chambers ex parte, earlier. But he could not believe that he had sunk so low.

He banged his gavel. “I have no choice but to order a mistrial. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the Court thanks you for your service. The defendant is remande–”

“Your Honour?”

Attenborough glared. “Mr Parkes, I don’t appreciate being interrupted.”

“Yes, apologies Your Honour. But my client has been improperly held in custody for far longer than is proper due to the malfeasance of the prosecutor. We respectfully submit that he should–”

Attenborough held his hand up, considered for a moment. “The Defendant is released ROR, pending re-trial.”

“Thank you Your Honour. We would like it noted for the record that the Defendant will be applying for strike out on account of the misconduct.”

“Noted. Court is adjourned.”

Assad was rock hard as he manhandled Smith, yanking his arms behind his back, preparing to cuff him. He deliberately rubbed his bulge into Smith’s leg, whispering in a low, aroused growl, “You’re finished, Smith.”

He cuffed him and roughly pulled him toward the exit.

Robertson stood, his own cock masting. He looked over to Smith and smirked, “I win, Smith. Remember what I said… I’m going to enjoy fucking you. Nothing like fucking a man when he’s down.”

Smith tried to resist, tried to put on a poker face, but his rage, his fury showed through. “This isn’t over Robertson! You hear me?!”

“Is that a threat, Smith?” Assad growled. He yanked him out of the courtroom, his hard cock begging for release.

Juror number 5 - Ethan Jacobs - was equally stoked and disappointed. Jury duty was awesome! Massive, hunky defendants, massive, hunky cops, hard, bulging cocks… what’s not to like? But, it was already over. Jake Robertson. Captain Hassan. He committed them to memory, vowing to look them up. He needed to know more.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Nonna and whatever her connection are did a pretty good job finding the evidence they needed for Jake.

YASSS TO OUR SWEET NONNA!

Brad gonna come back like.

American Horror Story Ahs Coven GIFamerican horror story madison montgomery GIF

I love the introduction of new characters. many more stories to tell.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

~~EIGHTY~~

Victory. Freedom. He took a moment to savour the sweet feeling. The tingling effervescence in his balls, the throbbing hardness of his dick, the sweet rush of testosterone flooding through him. He took advantage of the natural surge of testosterone brought on by competition and by victory, tweaking the output even higher. His muscles soaked up the torrent, swelling and pumping up, anabolism turbo-charged.

He hadn’t won the war yet. There were further battles still to come. Smith had to be found guilty, he had to survive a re-trial, but with Smith out of the way, and the testimony of Officer Cosgrove now on the record, his retrial - if it would even be brought at all by the new prosecutor assigned to the case - was probably just a formality. And he still had to deal with the Aryans and the Hermanos. Sure, he was out of prison, but their influence extended far beyond prison. He was fortunate that the balance of power shifted markedly in the other direction outside of that prison - the Hermanos were more numerous, more powerful, had more influence on the outside than the Aryans, so if he stayed friendly with the Hermanos, he’d have some protection.

First things first. Scott. He needed to know he was okay. Brad too. If he knew Brad - and he did, nobody knew him better - Brad would’ve put himself in harm’s way to save Scott if need be.

A small corner of his mind also wondered about Jason and Maria, not through any particular direct attachment - but they were Scott’s parents, and anything that hurt Scott hurt him. He’d given his brother many chances over the years, but him arranging a hit on his life was the last straw. He’d tolerate him for Scott’s sake, but any feelings he once had for him, any kinship was over as far as he was concerned.

Jake was surprised no one had managed to make it to his trial. It was brought forward at last minute, sure, but it would’ve been nice to walk out and have some support.

“Andrew, mate, can I borrow your phone?”

“Of course. I’ve got to head off to another hearing that’s just cropped up, otherwise I’d drop you home.”

Jake called Brad’s number - straight to voicemail. He left a message and called Scott - straight to voicemail. He left another message and called HIM. Voicemail. Crap. He left a message and called Amber.

“Hello?”

“Amber. It’s Jake.”

A pause. Just a beat, but he did not fail to notice.

“Jake? Have you changed numbers?”

“No, I’m using my lawyer’s phone. I’ve just finished my trial - it all ended in a mistrial and I’m out on bail pending re-trial.”

“That’s… awesome.” There was that beat again, the slight pause.

“Any chance you could pick me up? I’ve got no wallet, no phone, nothing…”

A longer pause this time. Even HE would have picked up on this pause… it was impossible not to.

“Sure. Supreme Court?”

“Yeah, I’ll meet you by the front steps. Thanks.”

“I’m nearby, actually. See you soon.”

Jake frowned. She wasn’t cold, exactly, but there was a definitely change in their dynamic. Now that his memories were back, and he remembered how he’d treated her, what he’d said to her, he wasn’t surprised. He needed to apologise, make it up to her, rebuild trust.

He thought for a moment before dialling the next number.

Jason’s phone rang. He did not recognise the number, not that the call really registered. He hadn’t moved from where he’d sat when he watched Maria die. He was guilt-ridden, a broken man. And rightly so, many would say.

His phone continued ringing.

“Sorry Jake, I need to go. Rain check on the anaconda.” And just like that, Andrew took his phone and left.

Jake was not one to worry, but he didn’t like that he couldn’t get in touch with neither Scott nor Brad, especially in the circumstances.

He sat on the steps, waiting for Amber, watching people as they went about their business.

“Jake?”

He looked up. “Yes?”

It was a young guy in his early twenties, wearing baggy clothes. From afar, or at first glance, the baggy clothes might fool you, but he was obviously in good shape. He held out his hand for a handshake. “I’m Ethan, Ethan Jacobs, I was a juror on your case.”

Jake shook, impressed with Ethan’s grip strength. “Hi Ethan. I’m not really sure what to say after that circus in there.”

“Yeah. I was pretty down on the whole jury duty thing initially, but once I saw you, once your case got going, things started looking up.” He smiled. He was cute. He had eyes that sparkled and twinkled with mischief.

“Thanks, mate.”

“You look like you have an incredible rig.”

“Thanks, yours is pretty good too, I bet. Not sure why you’re hiding it under those baggy clothes.”

Ethan blushed. “I don’t really like drawing attention to myself.”

“Eh, if you’ve got it, flaunt it,” Jake chuckled.

“Glad that you can laugh, those were some pretty serious charges you were facing.”

“It’s a long story, but it was all twisted and trumped up by the prosecutor, as you partly heard.” Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth, right?

“Yeah, sounds like he’s going down.”

“Rightfully so.”

Speaking of going down. He wished he was more forthright. It took a lot for him to build up the courage to even approach him.

“Where do you work out?” he finally managed.

“BJ’s. I co-own the place.”

“BJ’s? That place is awesome. Well, from what I hear.”

“Thanks. We like to think so. You should come and check it out some time.”

“That would be great. I’ve been looking for a new gym to train clients since the one I used to work out at folded... Covid.” Nothing more needed to be said.

“You’re a trainer?”

“Yeah.”

He noticed Amber’s car pull up. “That’s my ride. Definitely swing by, I’m sure we can work something out.”

“Sounds good. Look forward to it.”

They shook hands again, and Jake headed down the steps towards Amber's car. As he descended the steps, he thought how he would begin to apologise to Amber, how he would try and make it up to her, get back to what they had.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Oh Jake. If you knew....

Jason is totally lost now. I want to feel sorry for him but i cant. There are consequences to his actions and his vendetta agains his own brother killed the only person that stood by his side

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

~~EIGHTY-ONE~~

She watched him descend the steps, butterflies doing somersaults in her stomach. Time seemed to slow the further down the steps he got.

She had never felt so conflicted, so confused. She didn’t know what, or how to feel. Lust, arousal, attraction… those were a given. Anger, hurt, disappointment, they came along for the ride too. Love? That too, it seemed.

This would be the first time she was alone with him since he hit her, called her his cumbucket. She nearly teared up at the memory, at how much it hurt her - emotionally, more so than physically.

She’d learned that her ability did not really allow her to control her feelings. She could control the physical manifestations of feelings, but the feelings themselves still remained. So she could stop herself from crying if she was sad, but she still felt the sad feeling.

He was nearly at the door. Fuck, he was hot! If she were a man, she was sure she’d be hard. As it was, her arousal was peaking, her tits were swelling and becoming more sensitive, especially her nipples, her lips - both sets - were plumping, and she was wet, her pussy anticipating his cock - his perfect, seemingly-made-for-her cock - plugging her, his mouth and tongue working magic, his sexy stubble stimulating and tickling in just the right way.

She breathed slowly, deeply, savouring the view of him coming down the steps. His suit fit perfectly, tailored for his bodybuilder frame, showing off his impossibly tight waist whilst providing room enough for his massive shoulders, wide back, perfectly squared off chest, and arms stretching the sleeves just so. His pants… she nearly drooled, slack-jawed. They were tight, but again, tailored to perfection. He wore them low on his hips, his massive thighs sweeping out from his waist, a thick, wide black leather belt with a classic buckle finishing the look. He didn’t need any fancy belt buckle to draw attention to his bulge, his entire body - the hot X shape - made it a focal point. She imagined him shirtless, his serratus and obliques working with his Adonis Belt to draw the eye to the centre of his masculinity, his maleness, his power. As he stepped down each step, his leg muscles flexed, stretching the fabric of his pants, rolling his bulge from side to side, the pants tailored to give his substantial package room. Even still, she noticed his bulge slowly grow as he approached, bigger with each step. He was aroused too, looking forward to seeing her.

He’d put on size since she saw him in the prison infirmary, and he looked so much better; fresher, brighter. His face was even more handsome than she remembered, or maybe it was just her arousal playing tricks on her.

The closer he approached, the more intense her arousal. But her anxiousness, her anger and disappointment was also increasing as he approached. This was it, the moment of truth. He was reaching for the door handle…

Jake reached for the handle of the car door and opened it. He swore he could smell her arousal as the door opened and wafted the car’s interior. He breathed in deeply. Her intoxicating scent bringing back vivid memories. She wore a hint of perfume, the icing on her voluptuous cake.

He was already aroused from the win in court, and as he descended the steps and got closer to her, his arousal increased, his dick chubbing as he approached the car. Not only was he craving pussy after his stint in prison… it was Amber’s pussy, pussy that fit his cock like a glove. Like they were made for one another, his key perfectly fitting her lock. But there was more to it than just the physical compatibility, she made him feel things that no one else had. Like Ralph, but different.

He adjusted himself as he sat, her small econobox car barely containing his broad back and shoulders, his massive legs preventing him from manspreading.

He was wearing the same cologne as he was that night. She breathed deep, soaking in his heady musk, vivid memories sparked by his scent.

As he sat, his arms were pushed out by his broad back, his forearms brushing against her on the centre console. His pinky touched hers, an electric spark of arousal firing from that briefest of touches. The air between them was thick… thick with tension, thick with arousal, thick with anticipation.

Who would break the tension first? Ladies first?

“Thanks again for the lift. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem, I was just around the corner anyway. Congrats on the court win. I would have been there, but I didn’t know they had brought it forward.”

“Thanks. Yeah, it was a last minute change by the prosecutor. Speaking of the prosecutor, bit of a bombshell. Assad arrested him! I’m not sure on what evidence, but I’m hoping my recording…”

Amber didn’t really know what he was talking about. Had they already drifted apart? They were really just making smalltalk, ignoring the elephant in the room. She realised, belatedly, that he had stopped talking, waiting for a response from her. She took a stab, “That’s good news!” The insincerity, the fakery was almost painful. It was obviously up to her to bring up the elephant.

“Jake, I–” “Amber, I–”

“You go,” she said.

“Normally, I’d say ‘ladies first’, but I really need to get this out…”

She nodded, indicating he should proceed.

“Amber, I remember everything. I have the sperm ability back as well. Something happened when I nearly died–”

“I know, Brad told us. Me and HIM.”

Jake figured as much. “So, I remember. You. What I did to you. What I said.” His voice was hoarse, his genuine emotion evident, “I know it’s easy for me to say, but I’m sorry, Amber. I didn’t really mean any of the things I said, I’m sorry I hurt you and you have to know that I wouldn’t intentionally hurt–”

“Do I?” her tone was accusatory, angry. “What’s changed?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe my brain is used to the higher testosterone? Maybe nearly dying reset some neural pathways? I don’t have the answer. I remember it all. I’m not going to lie - I was aroused - I’ve never felt more aroused in my life. The dominance, the adulation, the power I had over others. It had me rock hard. Diamond hard, and leaking pre, cumming almost non stop. It was not just the feeling of power over others, it was the feeling of the power flooding through me, the masses of testosterone, pumping and swelling my muscles, making me bigger, stronger, and harder. My balls churning and effervescing, growing. It was - IS - an addictive feeling.”

Amber couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He wasn’t helping his cause. “Jake, I–”

“Please, let me finish. I lied just now, when I said I’d never felt more aroused. That’s not true. I have felt more aroused, was more aroused. With you. What we had together… I don’t even have the words to describe. And it’s not just the sex, I have feelings for you that I’ve never had for anyone else… I love you Amber.”

“I love you too.” It was barely a whisper. She choked out the next words, “But I don’t know I can ever get over you hurting me. Don’t know I can ever trust you aga–” Her voice broke as she choked back tears.

He took his hand and brushed away the tear falling down her cheek. She flinched as his hand approached. Flinched again when he touched her, though she leaned into his strong, calloused hand. Despite the callouses, his touch was somehow incredibly soft and gentle. So different from the last time he brushed away one of her tears.

“Baby, I am so, so sorry.” He withdrew his hand.

“Me too. How do I know you won’t fall into the same trap, become the evil Jake you were?”

“I could promise you it will never happen again, but that would be a lie. Lying to you is no way to rebuild trust. I don’t know how or why I have better control now, why I’m still aroused by the thought of dominating, but not a rampaging berserker inflicting pain and torturing others.”

“I need time…”

“I know. I’ll still be here, waiting for you.”

They rode the rest of the way in awkward silence. Amber pulled into Jake’s driveway.

“Come in for a drink?”

“Jake–”

“One drink!”

“I’m not sure–”

“Amber, please.” His eyes bore into hers, their souls bare. “I don’t want to be alone right now, after all that time locked up. And you need time… time together. Time to re-bond, re-establish trust.”

There was a long pause.

A LONG pause. Finally, she turned off the engine. “One drink.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

~~EIGHTY-TWO~~

Brad slowly opened his eyes, blinking from the brightness. Where was he? The last thing he remembered, Diego stabbed him. SCOTT!

He sat up, head spinning.

“Woah, woah. Lie back down, sir.” The nurse tried to push Brad back down onto the bed, but even in his weakened state, his strength far outweighed that of the nurse.

Military. A military medical facility. Thank fuck for the suit, thought Brad, as he let himself be guided back onto the bed.

“Who’s in charge of this facility? I need to speak to them urgently. There’s a young man in trouble.” He remembered the Hermanos receiving a message, and being told they were free to go, but what did that really mean? And if Diego had Scott - what was he going to do? Diego a Hermano… he still couldn’t believe it.

“Sir, you’ve lost a LOT of blood. You need to rest.”

“I said, I need to speak to the commander of this facility. That’s an order.” Brad’s voice was soft, level — there was no need for him to raise his voice to convey his command, who was in charge.

The nurse snapped to attention, “Yes, sir. Right away.” He called over to another nurse, “Radio the commander.”

“And send someone to retrieve my phone.” He handed over his keys, “It’s in the bureau by the front door.”

“Yes, sir.”

A rap at the door, “Enter.”

His subordinate entered silently and stood at attention.

“At ease, what is it?”

“Smith, sir. He’s awake, and he’s asking for you.”

About time there was some good news. They’d butted up against dead end after dead end trying to track down the identities of the dead, their vehicles, weapons… whoever they were, they were a professional outfit. They knew how to avoid detection, probably knew all the investigative protocols. Maybe Smith had more answers.

“Sir. It’s good to see you,” said Brad.

“Please, Smith, you outrank me by about 10 ranks. I should be calling you ‘Sir’.”

“Pfft… come on, Barry, you know I no longer follow those formalities. Was never a fan even when I was officially a part of the rank and file.”

“How are you feeling, Brad?” If Brad was comfortable using his first name, he’d reciprocate.

“Tired, light headed, but fine.”

“You’re very… no, EXTREMELY lucky. What the hell happened out there? It was messier than some war zones.”

Brad quickly summarised, “So, Huntley, that’s why you need to help me find the kid.”

The Hermanos. That explains their total ghost status, untraceable vehicles and weapons. He was military, not law enforcement, but everyone knew something about the Hermanos, and it just so happens he was briefed on them last year when the Hermanos made moves in Afghanistan, into areas in which the military was in active service.

“We should pick up this Diego, move him to a black site, extract what he knows.”

“Not until I know Scott is safe. He was entrusted to my care by his uncle. You know I owe Jake my life.”

Few in the military knew of Brad’s history, of Jake’s involvement in pulling him back from the brink after losing his wife and newborn, but Barry Huntley knew, and he knew that Brad’s commitment to Jake was total. He really would give up his life for him, if need be.

“We’ll recover him, Brad.”

Of course, the military could not legally operate on home soil. But Brad’s unit was… let’s say ‘extra-legal’. Totally off-book, tasked with the dirtiest of dirty, wet work, the kind of tasks that leaders would disclaim and disavow, would pledge the most stringent of investigations… all of which would quietly go away once the news cycle moved on.

A lowly private quietly entered and stood at attention.

“At ease. Yes?”

“Your phone, sir!”

Brad was impressed. The military may be many things, but once they had a mission…

“Thank you, private. Dismissed.” He powered up his phone, and was not surprised when notifications pinged as soon as it had booted.

Two voicemails. BJ’s and Parkes. He tapped on the Parkes one first. Jake! Brad grinned. He was free! Then he frowned, he was asking after Scott. He knew.

He sighed, as he dialled, preparing to give his best friend the bad news.

“Can you ring Scott please? I don’t have my keys.”

Amber called Scott, but the call went straight to voicemail.

“Brad?” Same - voicemail. He frowned. This was not like either of them.

“Let’s go and see Nonna, she has a set.”

They walked over to Nonna’s, and before Jake could knock, the door flew open and Nonna was hugging him.

“Jake! My bello ragazzo! You isa home!” Her hug was surprisingly strong. She moved her hands down to his arse. There was no mistaking the gesture this time. She pulled him down and showered him with kisses.

“Nonna, please,” he smiled. “This is my… friend, Amber.” That pause.

“Oh! Che Bella! Ciao, Amber.” Nonna doted over Amber, “You eyes likea… smeraldi, bellisima! Come, you must eat!” She shuffled inside, Jake and Amber following behind.

“Nonna, I need my keys please.”

“Of course, bello.” She rummaged around in the fridge. “I so happy you isa back.”

“Me too, but only temporarily, though hopefully the new trial will go well.”

“That Smith…” Nonna’s face darkened, she spat, “he's a bada man. But Nonna fix him up.”

Jake laughed, poor Nonna, she must be confused. How could she “fix him up”?

Before they knew it, there was an incredible spread before them, a veritable feast. For the first time, Jake tucked in without any protest, savouring the fantastic flavours of Nonna’s cooking.

Despite Jake’s laugh, Nonna was instrumental in taking down the prosecutor.

Her ‘network’ had learned of Jake’s recording, and of Smith’s links to Mina, how he had used her in previous cases to do his dirty work. From there, it was simply a case of threatening her until she did the right thing. Masked men broke in and stood over her as she slept. The silenced weapon pressed against her chin woke her, a hand over her mouth muffling her scream. Now that they had demonstrated how easily they could get to her, she was convinced to hand over Jake’s recording to the authorities, complete with full evidential chain of custody.

But that wasn’t the end of Nonna’s conseguenze for Smith… the Hermanos that Smith contacted to arrange the hit all ‘mysteriously’ rolled, confessing and providing evidence of Smith’s call to make the arrangement, and the payment from Jason. This one was even easier than convincing Mina. Once Smith went away, all of his cases would probably be reviewed, if not dismissed outright. Many of the Hermanos currently in prison would be freed, or re-tried… a no-brainer to convince them to cooperate, especially as their cooperation came with immunity deals for the aborted hit itself, their evidence more important than tacking on more time to already lengthy sentences.

Finally, there was her fallback. The tiramisu, her calling card. She had planned to have him become used to eating her delicious, irresistible dessert without thinking twice. Then, if need be, she’d have HIM help her produce the ‘special’ cream, using his abilities to make Smith drop the case.

Turns out this option wouldn’t be necessary, but she’d learnt over the years, you can never be too careful, never have enough outs, enough fallbacks. It’s how she had managed to evade detection, evade even any inkling of suspicion of her involvement in organised crime over many, many decades.

Needless to say, Smith had underestimated Nonna.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

~~EIGHTY-THREE~~

She could sense the tension, the attraction - anyone could. It was palpable.

“You makea da nice… come si dice, compagne. You makea da bei bambini.” Her eyes twinkled with mischief. She knew she was stirring the pot.

Amber blushed, Jake beamed. A baby? With Amber? He’d be a fucking Adonis. Maybe fraternal twins, a boy and a girl, the best of both worlds. Between their two abilities, they could guarantee such an outcome. He’d ensure an X sperm fertilised one egg, and a Y sperm the other, and she’d ensure her ovaries released two eggs.

He liked the idea of a Jake Jr. running around. As he grew up, he’d teach him to enjoy fitness, bodybuilding… he’d be even more of a stud than his father. And Amber would ensure their daughter was a stunner.

He was getting ahead of himself… slightly.

A baby? With Jake? She’d be a stunner. Maybe fraternal twins, a girl and a boy, the best of both worlds. Between their two abilities, they could guarantee such an outcome. He’d ensure an X sperm fertilised one egg, and a Y sperm the other, and she’d ensure her ovaries released two eggs.

She liked the idea of an Amber Jr. running around. As she grew up, she’d teach her to become a woman, a seductress, able to have her pick of any man, or woman, she’d want. And Jake would ensure their son was a stud.

She was getting ahead of herself… slightly.

HE was horny. No, HE was so far beyond horny, HE didn’t have a word to describe what HE felt. HIS cock throbbed beneath the covers, tenting up, harder than HE’d ever remembered it.

Is this what those on roids felt? HE thought. HE understood the appeal. Fuck. HE needed release, relief. Where was Mark when you needed him, HE thought.

HE grabbed HIS laptop and brought up some porn. HE groaned, HIS cock aching, leaking. HE was so aroused, so amped up, HE thought HE could cum handsfree - WITHOUT using HIS ability to trigger ejaculation.

It was an exercise in discipline, in willpower, that’s for sure. HE wanted to grab HIS cock SO bad, to stroke it, to slide HIS foreskin across HIS glans, tweak HIS fraenulum, feel the hard, throbbing shaft in HIS hand, the pulsing veins feeding the tumescence. Before HE realised, HIS orgasm was reaching a crescendo. HIS eyes rolled into the back of HIS head, as HIS entire body shook with arousal. As the ejaculation began, HE groaned, deep and long, the spreading euphoria like nothing HE had ever experienced before. HIS cock bounced wildly as cum fountained from the meatus, great arcing globs flying through the air with each pump.

HIS ejaculation seemed to last forever. Pump after pump of cum firing from HIS dick, HIS entire body pumped, tingling. By the time the ejaculation subsided, HE was panting heavily. HE looked at HIS arms, and was amazed to see the beginnings of vascularity. It was all HIS cock needed to mast up again, even harder than before. HE flexed HIS forearms, causing a tiny difference, but there WAS a difference. HE groaned as HE traced HIS fingers along the veins, a bead of pre built up at HIS meatus, and HE rubbed it along the veins, causing more pre to flow.

HE spent the morning worshipping HIMSELF, cumming again and again, imagining HIMSELF as a jacked, mammoth beast with gnarly vascularity, how good it would feel for HIS entire body to have masses of muscle that could pump up and harden, just like HIS cock. HIS balls ached as HE continued to push them harder, requiring more and more testosterone from them, the feelings addictive, HE wanted more, NEEDED more.

“Gracie, Nonna.”

“Thank you, very nice to meet you.”

“You come again to see Nonna.”

They were stuffed, and both had containers of food to take home. Jake was beyond grateful. He doubted there was anything to eat at home, and after the crap that they call food in the prison… Nonna’s food was heaven.

Jake unlocked the door. Scott and Brad had done a good job. No musty smell, no cobwebs. It looked lived in. Jake grabbed his phone, surprised it still powered on.

A bunch of notifications. He tapped on the voicemail, the last one was from Brad! “A message from Brad!”

“Jake, it’s Brad, got your message. So glad you’re out, mate. Call me.”

He ignored all the other notifications, and called Brad.

Diego pulled into Brad’s driveway.

Seeing Brad’s house brought a flash of painful memory to Scott. He tried to swallow the lump in his throat, unsuccessfully. “I’ll just gra–” his voice was hoarse, “-some of my things.”

“Let me check it out first. This was a bad idea, this is one of the first places they’ll look for you. Stay down.” Diego made a show of drawing his weapon, as far as Scott was aware, the Hermanos were still after him - after them, now - so Diego needed to keep up the charade. It would make the inevitable rescue/reunion all the better, he thought. Jake would be so grateful.

It was ringing!

“Jake!”

“Brad! I’m out, mate!”

“That’s awesome, but listen. I’ve got some news. Can you come to the base at Ringwood? Ask for Commander Huntley.”

“Brad…where’s Scott?”

“Jake, just come. ASAP.”

“I’ve got Amber with me.”

Amber! Brad’s heart skipped a beat. “I’ll make sure the guard station knows. I’m glad you’re free, buddy.”

They pulled up to the guard station.

“Mr Robertson? Ms Fitzgerald? Commander Huntley is waiting for you. Follow me.”

The guard jumped on a motorbike and led them through the sprawling base to a building on the other side. He dismounted, walking up to the guard at the entrance, saluting, “Mr Robertson and Ms Fitzgerald for Commander Huntley.”

They waited for Jake and Amber to park and walk up. “Private Creasey will take you through.”

“Follow me, please.”

They walked through the warren of a building, it looked like some sort of medical facility. Jake had a bad feeling. They stopped at a door, and the Private entered. Shortly thereafter, he walked out and indicated they should enter.

Brad was in a hospital bed, monitors connected to him. Amber ran over to him and hugged him, kissed him. Jake followed, hugging his friend. “It’s good to see you, mate. What’s happened?”

“We were attacked. By Hermanos.” Amber gasped.

“I know,” Jake said, “Jason, the fucking moron, put a hit out on me with them, and couldn’t pay them. But it’s okay now, Miguel, the leader, has cancelled the hit.”

“That’s as may be, but Scott–”

“What’s happened to him?!”

“He was okay the last I saw him, but Jake… he was taken by a Hermano.”

Jake was confused, “But Miguel called off the hit. I don’t understand.”

“Jake, the Hermano is Diego.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m sorry, Jake. I failed you. It’s my fault that Diego was there at all. I called him, thinking he could help us, thinking he was someone we could trust. But he turned out to be a treacherous cunt. A Hermano. He claimed he would never hurt anyone you care about, but he was the one that stabbed me, why I’m in here.”

Scott! Fuck! Wait? What? Brad was stabbed?! “Are you okay?”

“I’ll be fine. Some blood loss, no major damage.”

“And you didn’t fail me, don’t be stupid. If it wasn’t for you, Scott would be dead.” He had to be okay, he HAD to be.

“There’s more…”

Fuck, more?

“They killed Maria. I don’t know about Jason, last I spoke with him, he warned me they were after Scott and he told me about Maria. He seemed pretty out of it, pretty sure he witnessed it.”

Scott’s mum. Dead. Rest in peace. He was sad, but he couldn’t dwell on that now. His priority was Scott.

“If he’s a Hermano, then he should be following orders, right? He shouldn’t harm him.”

“They received a message, and one of them who was pointing a gun at me lowered it and said we were free. Diego stabbed me AFTER that.”

Fuck.

“So what’s the plan?”

“Huntley and my entire unit is on it. We’ll find him, and we’ll bring him in, safe.”

“Whenever you’re ready, sir.”

Jake dialled. He was standing next to a tech from Brad’s unit, who had plugged into his phone, ready to locate Diego.

It was ringing, “Jake!”

“Diego.”

“You’re out? Congratulations, man!”

Jake couldn’t believe how cheerful he sounded, how normal. He fucking kidnapped his nephew, and stabbed his best friend. Cold prick.

“Yeah, long story, but Smith fucked up and he’s going down.”

“Good, that fucker has been a thorn in our side forever. I owe you one, mate, the entire precinct does.”

“Diego, Scott and Brad are missing. I’ve tried calling them, both phones go straight to voicemail. I’m worried.”

“Jake, where are you? I have good news. Scott’s with me. We’ll come to you.”

“Meet me at mine! How far away are you?”

“See you in 30.” The call terminated.

“We got him, sir. He’s about 30 minutes from your house, he was heading in a different direction, but turned towards yours after you told him to meet there. It looks like he’s heading there.”

He raced off, heading to Amber’s car. Diego has some fucking explaining to do.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

There is still so much to fix between Amber and Jaje but they Will take things slowly as they should.

Nonna is an MVP. She is an awesome woman and full of resources. She might be a sweet old lady but dont mess with her and those she loves here i wonder if we are ever gonna meet a son or a grandson from her?... 

Now that Smith's cases had been reviewed im sure Miguel gonna be out... Man.. things will get crazier...

Oh Diego, buddy, you better be ready. There is a whole batallion coming for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

~~EIGHTY-FOUR~~

HIS dick was still hard. HE’d lost count of how many times HE’d cum, how many times HE imagined HIMSELF with massive muscles flexing, strength off the charts, huge veins throbbing and pulsing with each heartbeat. HE was pumped, HIS entire body trembled and tingled with arousal. HE needed more. HE wanted to grow HIS muscles, grow new vascularity - a massive network to feed size, strength and power to HIS muscles.

HE quickly showered and headed to BJ’s, ready to smash it out, ready to pump up HIS entire body, ready to grow.

Amber and Jake pulled into his drive.

“He’s five clicks away, coming from the east,” Jake heard in his ear. Brad’s unit - well, technically no longer Brad’s unit, but he still thought of them as his - were set up in and around Jake’s house, ready to help rescue Scott.

“Understood,” he said to the voice in his ear.

“Amber, you stay out here, I don’t want you in harm’s way.” Her face looked like she was going to object, to argue. “Besides, the fewer of us there are, the easier and safer it will be for them to storm in, if need be.” She couldn’t really argue with that. She wandered off into the shadows, intending to hide around the corner and wait for word. She was startled when a large commando suddenly materialised next to her, guiding her gently to a safe hiding spot, behind where one of the snipers was holed up. How had he done that? she thought.

Jake had initially objected to any help, but Brad would not hear it. As Jake ran off towards Amber’s car - jumping the gun - he was stopped by one of the privates. Not quite ‘stopped’ - Jake barrelled through him, knocking him down, prompting half a dozen soldiers around the corner to stop him and almost drag him back to Brad for a briefing. Jake wasn’t happy, but he didn’t fight back, allowing himself to be led back to Brad.

“Jake, don’t be stupid. The goal is to get Scott back safe and sound. Sure, you might be able to do that on your own, might not need any of my guys - but why not have them there, in case?”

“Come on Brad, armed commandos? Snipers? It’s a bit of overkill, don’t you think? And I don’t know I’m comfortable with armed commandos storming in… there’s a risk there.”

“Jake, firstly, these aren’t some yahoo-backwater, barely-trained, trigger-happy guys. My boys are the most elite, most highly-trained black ops operatives–”

“I’m not trying to denigrate the skills of your guys–”

“Second, they sent a pair of goons, and when that didn’t work, they sent a hit squad of seven heavily armed professionals. They’re no joke.  We don’t have time to argue. It’s happening, Jake. End of discussion.”

Brad could be so fucking stubborn sometimes, Jake thought, it was just Diego. “Fine. But I’m in charge, they don’t move unless I say so.”

“Naturally.”

They’d briefed one another, Jake giving them the layout of his house and the unit commander letting Jake know their plan.

“Take this and put it in your ear. We’ll be able to communicate with you, and hear everything that’s said.”

Jake entered his house, unsurprised to find four commandos already inside. They would hide in strategic locations, ready to storm in if they were needed.

“He’s turned into your street. One minute.” They were mindful that Jake was not military, and avoided using too much jargon, too many acronyms.

“Understood.”

The blinds had been opened on either side of the room, giving the snipers positioned outside a clear view.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get him. As soon as you say the word, the hostile is down.”

“At ease.”

“Sir, I know this isn’t the ideal time, but it’s about Smith.”

“What about him?”

“He’s… not normal, sir.”

“Not normal?”

“It’s all in the report.”

“The summary?”

“He’s super strong–”

“Any idiot can see that he’s strong–”

“No, SUPER strong. And HEAVY. We could barely get him onto the field stretcher. We haven’t been able to get him onto scales, but his weight’s been estimated at around 250kgs (~551lbs), maybe more.”

Huntley frowned. Two hundred and fifty kilograms? He was big, sure… Brad always had been. But that was… inhuman. And he didn’t look any different from the Brad he knew from active operations back in the day. A Brad of around 125kg (~276lbs), he couldn’t possibly weigh more than twice that, surely?

“How strong?”

“We don’t know, but even in his weakened state, if he doesn’t want to be moved, he won’t move.”

“Blood work?”

“Inconclusive. He showed abnormal hormone levels, including growth hormone, testosterone, and myostatin - some were abnormally high, other’s abnormally low, but what’s caused that… we can’t yet say.”

Huntley’s frown deepened. Had Brad discovered some new super-effective roid? He doubted it. The military spent untold resources researching and developing new drugs and compounds in the quest for super soldiers, the chances of Brad stumbling upon something new, something the military didn’t already know about… virtually impossible.

“Did you biopsy?”

“We took a small sample as we sewed him up.” He handed over a thin folder. Huntley opened the folder and skimmed the report, flipping over the page, considering the two images. On the left, a picture of 'normal' muscle cells under a microscope. Brad’s were shown on the right as a comparison.

“And these results have been double checked?”

“Twice.”

Brad’s cells looked identical to the normal cells on the left, only there were more of them. LOTS more of them, packed into the same space. It looked like two identical pictures, at different zoom levels, the one on the left zoomed in tight, the one of the right zoomed out to show an overview of lots of cells. Only they were precisely the same magnification. Somehow, Brad’s muscles had thousands of times more cells in the same volume compared to 'normal'. In other words, his muscles were ultra-dense. Explains the strength and extra weight in the same sized rig, thought Huntley. He was intrigued, his curiosity piqued.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Ohhhh The plot tickens even more.

If they get Diego taken and the army watches him closely they will see he's been enhanced. I doubt brad will tell the army anything about what has been done to him but Diego has little to loose and lots to gains. He will be a leader if the military takes him and he is trained and experimented to become a super soldier.... There is a whole new story with him right there lol... But i hope Jake gets to him eventho Jake already got him cause Diego wont harm Scott he wants to be on Jake's good side. He wants to be Jake's

He is reacting to the Testosterone flwong trough him. It's turning him into an alpha and im sure if they meet Jake, he will know what happened. That would be quite the reunion 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1