Plus Diego is now 2IC.  A lot of actions intended or not will fall as his responsibility.  

Diego will more than likely pay for many things done by his group.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

he two commandos were manhandled out of the van, the sudden darkness extra oppressive as the doors were slammed shut.

11 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Inferno 1 and 2 were strung up - were they meat hooks? They were. They were each impaled on a large meat hook, the front of the hook sticking through their chest just below the sternum. Their hands were similarly impaled on smaller hooks, their arms outstretched as though they were crucified. They were hanging with their feet about a metre off the ground.

Something is off here. Why the Hermanos would risk the military coming for them and killing those two speacila ops guys? and even more so leaving Amber and Sott without a propper lookout?... MMMMM i dunno if im reading too much into this but i dont think the Hermanos are behind what happened at the warehouse.

• Like 1

What really surprises me is that the Hermanos were even able to know what the military were planning even before the military planned the whole thing.  Brad got caught unaware... twice.  That should severely bruise his ego.  There's either a snitch in Brad's group or the Hermanos, or Diego have developed some special ESP from Jake's power being spread even without spreading it yet.

Who's voting for who to detonate (power explosion that wins the battle but leaves a wake of damage physically or mentally).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Something is off here. Why the Hermanos would risk the military coming for them and killing those two speacila ops guys? and even more so leaving Amber and Sott without a propper lookout?... MMMMM i dunno if im reading too much into this but i dont think the Hermanos are behind what happened at the warehouse.

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

What really surprises me is that the Hermanos were even able to know what the military were planning even before the military planned the whole thing.  Brad got caught unaware... twice.  That should severely bruise his ego.  There's either a snitch in Brad's group or the Hermanos, or Diego have developed some special ESP from Jake's power being spread even without spreading it yet.

Who's voting for who to detonate (power explosion that wins the battle but leaves a wake of damage physically or mentally).

I think you guys are maybe underestimating the Hermanos.

No ESP really required, or surprise that they risked killing the special ops guys...

Diego knew Brad would try and find him and Jake and the others - so he knew that they'd try to track them down. One way - if he knew about their suits - is by their GPS-enabled monitors/beacons. So taking them out of the van and leaving them at the warehouse was a red herring - you think you've found us, but we're smarter than you suckers.

Killing them - especially in the manner they did - was more of a warning/fuck you - we can even get to you special ops guys/don't fuck with us, type of thing.

At least, that's my take on things... but interesting to see your points of view, even gives me some ideas for future chapters. 😊 Thanks for the awesome comments.

EDIT: And who says Amber & Scott are left without a lookout? 😈

EDIT 2: Re Brad and his 'incompetence' - I think he's too close to things, and his emotions and anxiety for his friend are clouding his judgement and making him rush into things. But, of course, that won't make him back down or stop trying. He just needs to step back a bit and try and look at it more dispassionately. I think there's also a fair bit of him underestimating the Hermanos and, especially, Diego. Hopefully, he's learnt now that he's been burnt twice.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

~~NINETY-ONE~~

The monitors attached to Brad began beeping and alarming, as his blood pressure was elevated to dangerously high levels, risking reopening his stab wound.

“Sir! You have to calm down… your blood pressure is spiking too high!” A military doctor rushed in, and started barking orders about administering a combination of sedation and hypotensive drugs.

“NO!” Brad growled. He needed a clear head now, more than ever.

“Smith, I outrank you in matters of health and med–” The doctor cut off as Brad grabbed the doctor by the shirt front, effortlessly lifting him and bringing his face up to his own, his body draped over the side of the medical bed. “I said, no drugs.”

The doctor paled, “Belay that order.”

“That’s more like it,” said Brad, as he tried to calm himself, reducing his hypertension. “I need to be discharged.”

“Sir, I strongly recommend agains–”

“Save it.”

“I can order you t–” Brad growled, and the doctor backtracked, “– but I won’t.”

Brad ripped the various cords and cables connecting him to the monitors, causing them to alarm, and stood up off the bed. “Wrap me up tight, doc,” he said, raising his arms and turning his back to allow the doctor to apply tight bandaging to his waist.

It felt good to be up and out of the infirmary. The wound was healing well, the bandaging tight, with quick clotting combat gauze applied directly over the wound in case it started bleeding again. By the time he’d dressed in his combat gear, delta team was back, ready for a debrief.

“They knew we were coming, sir,” Atkinson said, embarrassed. “They knew we’d track Whitly and Levett’s GPS transponders. The way they were killed… it was a message.”

Brad had only glanced at the photographs, and briefly reviewed the helmet footage - definitely a message. A warning: We’re better than you. We can get to you too, and when we do, you’re going to suffer. Fuckers! Brad tried hard not to let it get to him - after all, that’s what they wanted, what they hoped for - and he knew that wallowing in self-pity or flying off the handle in anger was not going to help his friend. He had to lean on every bit of his training to suppress his feelings. Feelings could wait. Right now, he needed options, a solution.

“Did they leave any leads?” He had to ask, but he knew the answer already.

“No, but we do have a description of the van from some old lady that saw everything.”

“Nonna?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“She’s Jake’s neighbour. She’s a gem. What did she see?”

“White van, no plates, no windows in the back, headed north-west, opposite direction to Jake and Diego in Jake’s car. Three hostiles, two with shotguns.”

“Anything from the drones?”

“Nothing yet. Traffic cams are online, the AI matching system is searching now, we’ve broadened the search to include around the warehouse. We WILL find them.”

“Thank you Atkinson. I want an update the instant there’s a change.”

“Of course.”

“Dismissed.”

As Atkinson turned to leave, Brad added, “Oh, and Atkinson, I’m sorry. They were good men, and friends of mine too. Thank you for what you did, for ending their suffering. I know it wasn’t easy.” Combat is brutal, unforgiving, when one of your fallen brothers has no chance, and is suffering, there’s often only one option. A leader has power, but also must take on responsibilities.

“Thanks, Smith. It’s not your fault. They’ve been ahead of us at every turn.” And with that, he left.

His departing words echoed in Brad’s head… could they have a mole? He didn’t want to believe it, but he knew enough to know that it wasn’t impossible.

He needed a way to get ahead of them, anticipate their next move, outsmart them.

The idea, when it came, hit him like a lightning bolt. He only hoped Jake would understand.

Diego growled, his mighty chest vibrating with the deep sound. He flexed, anticipating the changes Jake would make, his cock rock hard, pre pouring from the meatus, his arousal off the scale as he imagined the feeling of masses of new muscle piling on, the torrents of testosterone, the power flooding through him, supercharging his strength, his arousal. He would be virtually invincible. And he’d finally get to fuck Jake again. He’d been preparing for this moment, practising control of muscles most people didn’t even know they had, wanting to blow Jake’s mind.

Of course, the fact they were forcing Jake to fuck him didn’t ever really enter his mind. He was too busy getting off anticipating the new power, the feelings of invincibility, the dominance. He would be the most powerful man on the planet (well, second most powerful once Miguel was transformed) - with the entire Hermanos organisation at his beck and call, and his own body nearly indestructible, he could get to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

His cock surged harder, nearly ripping through his uniform with its need to escape the confining fabric. Soon it’ll be able to rip through more than just fabric, he thought, shivers of arousal travelling up his spine as he imagined his powerful cock tearing through any hole he wanted, choking and gagging even the biggest and strongest with ease, getting him off whenever he wanted. All would bow before him, at least if they knew what was good for them. And if they didn't, he'd make them. Then make them pay for daring to defy him. Mmmmm.

His growl deepened, growing louder, as Jake slowly unbuttoned his shirt, his chest puffing up, his core crunching down as the tips of Jake’s fingers lightly brushed against his skin, erotic fire sparking at even the lightest touch, bolting down to his balls, throbbing his cock as it flexed harder involuntarily, large veins distending beneath his treasure trail, feeding testosterone laden blood into his tumescent cock, his entire body pumped and quivering with arousal, his balls increasing their output of testosterone, pushing his Leydig cells ever harder.

Jake reversed the changes he’d made to his hormonal profile, tamping down the oestrogen and ramping up testosterone. Almost immediately, his balls seethed and roiled as they reacted to his demands, a pleasant feeling spreading from his balls throughout his body. The pleasant feeling rising, arousing him.

He couldn’t help but be aroused at Diego’s body. It was incredible. He was still growing, muscle mass packing on, his conditioning continuing to improve, new vascularity prominently covering every muscle. As Diego growled, Jake marvelled at the depth, his voice deepening and taking on a gravelly quality. He was sex on legs… and what legs!

He began unbuttoning Diego’s shirt, his arousal increasing as his balls pumped out more testosterone, the levels in his blood increasing, his muscles pumping up and soaking up the natural juice they’d been missing all day.

As he unbuttoned the button above Diego’s navel, his arousal continuing to rise, he nearly jumped out of his skin when the sphincter muscle around his anus quivered, squeezing tightly, feathering open and closed and then releasing. What the fuck? He thought to himself. Was it some odd reaction to the extreme hormonal changes he’d forced on his body?

Nnnggghh… there it was again, a little different this time, more… certain, the movements of the muscle less quivery and more binary - from hard flex to fully released. Fuck, it felt good, and thankfully, Diego took Jake’s groan as arousal caused by Diego. There it was again, and again - in quick succession this time. What the fuck? It was almost as though–

Brad! Jake nearly burst out laughing at how ridiculous it was, but he also smiled - Diego again mistaking Jake’s reaction as being caused by him - Brad was a fucking genius.

B R A D    W J E R T R U

It was not perfect - but Jake got the idea. Brad - Where are you? The crazy fucker was controlling his anus, sending him Morse Code messages by controlling it through his subconscious.

He was never more thankful for his best friend, and his insistence on teaching Jake Morse Code, claiming that they never knew when they might need it.

As the final contraction finished the U, Jake concentrated, ensuring he controlled the flex as precisely as he could, and used his ability to instruct his subconscious to flex the muscle, so Brad could pick up on the changes. Short squeeze, long squeeze, long squeeze, short squeeze - P.

Brad was almost sweating - it took all of his concentration to control Jake’s sphincter with enough precision and control to ensure the letters were intelligible. He wasn’t very good at pushing changes to his subconscious, having not had much practice, and direct control of muscles was very sensitive and tricky.

The other issue, would Jake understand why his sphincter was flexing? Would he remember the Morse Code lessons Brad had taught him?

It took him a few minutes to settle on his anus sphincter, as he could flex it over and over without any visible changes - unless someone was ploughing him, but Jake very rarely bottomed, Brad knew. It was a calculated risk.

He cursed as a few contractions weren’t quite right, meaning he sent W J E R T R U instead of W H E R E R U… Please, please let Jake understand, and please, FUCK PLEASE, let Brad understand any response.

He grinned broadly as he sensed Jake’s response.

Squeeze, longer squeeze, longer squeeze, squeeze, pause. P.

Squeeze, longer squeeze, squeeze, pause. R.

Squeeze, squeeze. I.

PRISON! That fucker took him back to the prison. He waited for Jake to finish the message, not wanting to jump to any conclusions, make no more mistakes.

“Alpha, Bravo, Delta - be ready to move. 2 minutes.”

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I lowkey want the Hermanos to suceed. It would be a first in this type of stories and somehow scape and they will wreck havoc but they make good on their promise to leave Jake and the rest alone

• Upvote 1

Diego becomes a god.   End of the world to those against him.  

I do hope there is more muscle growth moments for Brad and Jake though.  I want to see them get really big.  Enough to be a match for the super enhanced Diego I predict.   I assume Diego is going to end up well over 8 feet tall and 10 times muscle density weighable in tons?  Strong enough to bring down buildings a mile away with a punch to the ground?

• Like 2

Man your creativity is on a whole other level with that Morse code sphincter maneuver (don’t think that phrase has ever been written before😄). While surprising, it definitely had the plenty of setup so it didn’t feel like a deus ex machina situation.

It would also seem that the overwhelming inundation of testosterone is starting to impair Diego’s judgement and his ability to read the situation. Just a few chapters ago he instantly picked up on Jake’s weird behavior and now appears oblivious to it. He is letting his lust and obsession with Jake get in the way of his goals. Furthermore, his delusions of grandeur seem similar to Jake’s at the end of the first series which makes me think he is heading for a fall.

Diego’s behavior of late almost makes me think HE did miss something in the far reaches of Diego’s mind. We know that Jake is much more skilled at manipulating the body than HE is and it would perhaps explain Diego’s almost uncanny ability to read into Jake’s actions. It is almost as if they still have some sort of mental connection. 

• Like 3

~~NINETY-TWO~~

HE was uncomfortable. It was hot and stuffy in the boot. It seemed that they’d been driving forever. Where were they taking HIM? What did they want?

HE’d given up trying to escape - they were driving at highway speeds, and hadn’t stopped anywhere in a long time, meaning there were no traffic lights wherever they were. Whoever had taken HIM had removed the emergency release inside the boot, and trying to get to HIS phone had proved useless, the restraints were tight and painfully digging in - trying to get to HIS phone just made it worse.

Wherever they were taking HIM… that’s where HE was going.

Scott moved up directly behind Amber, careful to be as silent as possible. “This plan is going to get us killed!” he hissed in an urgent whisper, again expressing his doubts about the plan.

“If they were going to kill us, they would have done so by now,” she sounded far more confident than she felt about that, “Besides, kill us now or kill us later, at least this way we have a chance of getting some help or escaping.”

How comforting, thought Scott.

Amber still had her ear to the door, she couldn’t hear any indications of movement or activity, but that didn’t mean anything - for all she knew, there could be a Hermano standing directly outside the van’s door, ready to blast anything that moved.

“Come on,” she whispered, as she ever so slowly lifted the handle, wincing as the catch let out what sounded like a deafening click as it released, the door cracking open slightly, the bright sliver of sunshine blinding them temporarily.

Scott cursed under his breath, but there was no commotion, no shouts and, blessedly, no gunshots.

They sat for a moment, waiting for their eyes to adjust to the brightness, listening intently for signs that they’d been discovered.

Brad reviewed the schematics of the prison with the leaders of each team, confirming their plan.

For a prison, the security seemed pretty lax, especially from above. There were sniper towers, but they were on the other side of the complex, covering the yard and the single point of entry - the most obvious areas of mischief - but the conjugal rooms were barely fortified.

If anything, this should be a pretty easy breach, a couple of flash-bangs, and they’d have their targets. It was a prison, after all, Diego wouldn’t have his service weapon, the prisoners wouldn’t have any firearms. The worst they needed to look out for was a makeshift shiv or two. Piece of cake.

“Warden Grainger, this is Field Marshal Mackay of Special Operations Command,” Huntley said into the phone. Of course, there was no Mackay in SOC, plausible deniability and all that.

SOC? What the fuck did the military want with him, thought Grainger. And not just any military… SOC?

“What can I do for you Mackay?”

“I’m informing you of a war-games operation that is about to play out in your prison.”

What? He didn’t like the sound of that.

“Mackay, this is a private priso–”

“Save it Grainger. This is a top secret operation, cleared at the highest levels - well beyond your pay grade. I’m just giving you a heads up as a professional courtesy, not asking for permission.”

Grainger was incensed. Who the fuck did this prick think he is? And since when does the military just get to come into a private facility and run the show?

“Mackay, I don’t know who you think you are, or what authority you think you have, but this is MY prison, and if you think–”

“I’m not asking for permission, Grainger. I suggest you settle down and stop trying to swing your dick around, otherwise you might find that we ‘accidentally’ rain actual hellfire down upon you and your facility. Wouldn’t that be a tragedy?”

He was bluffing, surely? “When is this ‘game’ supposed to begin?”

“It’s already started. You should start seeing visible effects in about 30 minutes. Stay out of our way, and it’ll be over before you know it.”

Already started? Fucking pricks. “Mack–” he was already speaking into the disconnect tone, Huntley having already terminated the call.

“Assad, it’s Brad.”

“Thanks for access to the cams. I need another favour.”

“I need you to contact the warden of Ravenwood Prison.”

“No, he’s not going to like it. He’s about to have a shitstorm blast through his prison.”

“You need to sell it as war-games. Tell him you were contacted by Special Operations Command to give you the heads up, and you wanted to make sure he was aware also, as a professional courtesy. I’ve already got one of my guys letting him know as we speak, but you should give him some details of the Op, unofficially.”

“Yes, I’ll explain who ‘my guys’ are,” you could hear Brad’s eye roll in the tone of his voice, “come on, Assad, focus. We’re going to breach Conjugal C - externally from the south side, make a bit of noise, flash a few bright lights to create a diversion, get in and get out.”

“Tell him you’ve got a contact that let it slip… it’s war-games remember, not like you’re disrupting an actual operation as far as he’s concerned.”

“Thanks, mate.”

“Yes, I’ll explain everything over a beer or five once this shit show is behind us.”

Jake took his time with Diego. Suited Diego just fine, it heightened his arousal, the anticipation exquisite. The fact that Jake was buying time, trying to work out his next move, did not even occur to Diego. In his current aroused state, he only had four things on his mind - power, muscle, his cock and Jake. Suited Jake just fine.

Brad had communicated they were going to storm the prison - obviously to capture Miguel and Diego, but Jake didn’t like that plan, at least not until they’d found the others. He was certain that Diego was not lying when he’d made his earlier threat - kill me and the others die. No doubt they had further contingencies if they were captured and did not communicate as planned. No, he couldn’t risk that. Not yet, anyway, he had other ideas. Miguel had said his ability was powerful, that Jake was a dangerous man. He had no fucking idea.

Brad swore. FUCK! Jake didn’t want to be rescued, he wanted Brad focussing on finding the others. Sensible, of course, and Brad wasn’t opposed to the idea, but it meant that he had nothing to do in the meantime. Until they had some lead to chase down, he was stuck sitting around with his thumb up his arse. He hated the idea that his friends were in trouble, and that he was just sitting around doing nothing.

Of course, that wasn’t quite true. He had entire teams of people and yottaflop-plus supercomputing power on it, but that didn’t involve him directly, didn’t distract him from worrying about his friends, didn’t distract him from getting increasingly angry at the Hermanos, and Diego in particular. Brad would make him pay, one way or another.

Ralph sat twiddling his thumbs. He was bored, stuck in ‘babysitting an inmate’ mode. The pay was great, the conditions pretty good - he only actually worked about 20% of normal full time hours in an average week and still beat his previous full-time pay - but, fuck, it could be boring as batshit.

Idly, he wished for something exciting - maybe a shanking or a brawl… something to keep him busy for a while, make the time pass quicker. (Of course, he didn’t really wish harm on any of his patients, not really, he just wanted to be busy, take away some of his boredom.)

He would soon learn the meaning of the phrase ‘be careful what you wish for’.

As Jake kneeled in front of Diego’s bulging pants - bulging in every sense of the word - Diego’s dick continued to flex involuntarily with his excitement, his package writhing and twitching with increasing urgency, his muscles swelling as he flexed, enjoying the feeling of power, each muscle pumping up, drinking in the torrents of testosterone, pushed even higher by his ultra-arousal.

Jake smiled as he unbuttoned Diego’s pants, teasingly lowering the zip slowly, one tooth at a time. This time, he was smiling because he was anticipating the sex, but not for the reasons Diego thought. No, Jake was looking forward to sex with Diego and Miguel not because it would feel good - and it would - but because he was looking forward to pushing his abilities to their maximum, testing the limits of things he had learnt, changes he had made, during the many hours he was locked up, bored, with nothing more to do than hone his ability, increasing its power.

He released his own cock as he groaned, a pearl of pre building at the tip. He could hear the ‘voices’ of his minions already, his cock swelling as he anticipated what was to come.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:42 PM, ploder4 said:

Diego becomes a god.   End of the world to those against him.  

I do hope there is more muscle growth moments for Brad and Jake though.  I want to see them get really big.  Enough to be a match for the super enhanced Diego I predict.   I assume Diego is going to end up well over 8 feet tall and 10 times muscle density weighable in tons?  Strong enough to bring down buildings a mile away with a punch to the ground?

You know what they say when you assume... 🤣

Not to give too much away, but I'm trying to keep this story "realistic" - so no 10 feet tall, tonne-weighing behemoths, I don't think (though it is a work in progress... so that could develop down the track - and, of course, "realistic" is relative... if it really was realistic, well...)

On 8/6/2023 at 1:50 PM, LorianofLothric said:

Man your creativity is on a whole other level with that Morse code sphincter maneuver (don’t think that phrase has ever been written before😄). While surprising, it definitely had the plenty of setup so it didn’t feel like a deus ex machina situation.

Haha, I don't think it has ever been written either - there's a first time for everything! LOL

Thanks - I was inspired by ploder4's ESP comment... Brad doesn't have that sort of link, only to his subconscious, so what's another way Brad could try and get a message to him... squeeze his sphincter - it's obvious, right? 😆

I think Diego is definitely getting carried away with his megalomania. Where that will lead, and how it will affect him and the Hermanos...?

On 8/5/2023 at 9:08 PM, Ro20316 said:

I lowkey want the Hermanos to suceed. It would be a first in this type of stories and somehow scape and they will wreck havoc but they make good on their promise to leave Jake and the rest alone

That would be an interesting outcome... certainly not fitting in with the usual 'good guys triumph' trope.