~~NINETY-EIGHT~~

HE blinked, HIS eyes struggling to cope with so many sudden changes in brightness - from dark boot, to bright sunlight, to dim interior. Nevertheless, HE looked around, trying to take in as much of HIS surroundings as HE could.

The farmhouse was simple and sparsely furnished. Along with the two gunmen leading HIM inside, there were another two inside. Four in total. Not great odds. Not that HE could really do anything, this wasn’t a movie, HE wasn’t an invincible hero with mad skills.

One of the gunmen took HIM through to a bedroom locking HIM inside. He returned to the living room via the kitchen, cracking open an ice cold cerveza as he flopped into one of the armchairs, tired from the long drive.

“Something’s wrong.”

Jesus fuck, he thought, I just sat down. But he was the ranking Hermano, it was up to him to deal with any issues.

“I just fucking sat down. Your job is to babysit the safe house, what could possib—”

“They haven’t checked in.”

He sat bolt upright, alarmed.

“And? You’ve obviously called?”

“Straight to voicemail. Both of them. No response to texts.”

His frown deepened, alarm rising. It was one thing for an operation to go sideways, it was another when the operation was run by the head honcho and his 2IC. The usual MO did not apply - there was no backup plan, no backup team - he had to think fast. If he screwed up, lives would be lost - no doubt including his own - or, he could find himself suddenly catapulted up the ranks - WAY up.

They should still be at the prison, what could possibly have gone wrong at a prison?

“Other brothers at the prison?” The shaking head told him all he needed to know.

“Call the prison. Pretend you want to visit. Find out what the fuck is going on.” He took a long swig of beer, the bitter, cold liquid refreshingly biting as he swallowed but he set aside the rest, needing a clear head.

The Hermano dialled, listened for a moment, then put his phone on speaker – ‘Thank you for calling Ravenwood Prison. The facility is presently on lockdown and your call is unable to be connected at this time. Please try again later. Thank you for calling Ravenwood—’

“Lockdown?” he mused aloud. That was not good. What the fuck was going on over there?

Amber’s heart pounded so loudly in her ears, she was sure her pursuers would hear it and find her. She was worried about Scott. They were separated in the confusion and she didn’t see where he ended up.

She was crouched behind a decrepit office door in an abandoned warehouse, listening carefully and trying to work out what to do next. She didn’t have a weapon, so could not confront the pursuers - not that that was a good idea, she thought, even if they didn’t outnumber her.

Her only real hope, she reasoned, was to get a message out. Brad would be looking for them, she was sure, if only she could get a message to him, tell him where they were.

Scott’s heart pounded so loudly in his ears, he was sure his pursuers would hear it and find him. He was worried about Amber. They were separated in the confusion and he didn’t see where she ended up. At least he had a weapon.

He didn’t see which way she ran, and he hadn’t heard or seen any sign of their pursuers. He had to get a message out. If he could let them know where they were, they could come and rescue them.

It hadn’t yet occurred to him that he had no idea where they were, so even if he could somehow get a message out, what would it say?

Amber decided she only had one option. She had to return to the van. Hopefully Felipe was still out cold, and she could use his phone to get word out.

Jake slowly stroked his dick as it gradually deflated, enjoying the sensations. Having delivered two massive loads, its job was done for the moment.

He marvelled at the similar-but-different sensations his new and improved sperm provided. It was difficult to describe, but he had more… granular… control. His sperm seemed to be able to directly interfere in the body’s functions, enhancing, reducing or eliminating as Jake saw fit. Unlike previously, the sperm directly intercepted cell function like a virus, invading the cells and controlling their function. This seemed to be the only way for Jake to create super dense, super strong muscle.

Miguel and Diego were both grinning, each self-worshipping, flexing and grunting as they pumped each muscle.

Jake set his sperm to work, burrowing into Miguel’s existing muscle cells and overriding their function, setting them to grow and divide.

Miguel’s groan changed tone. There was still arousal, but now there was an undertone of pain. Jake’s smile broadened as he noted the change. Miguel would soon learn to be careful what you wished for.

She could see the van from her hidden vantage point. There were no signs of movement, but she could not see where they left Felipe, so she wasn’t sure if he was still unconscious.

She was about to move from her hiding place when she heard faint voices getting louder.

“…be here somewhere. If we don’t find them, they’ll kill us both. Grab the infrared cam from the van.”

Infrared? Shit. Now what? They’d find them in no time, their body heat giving them away.

Miguel was writhing in pain, his groans now definitely those of pain, all hints of arousal gone.

Diego’s face was full of rage, “What the fuck did you do to him, Jake? Do you want your loved ones to die?”

“I haven’t done anything he didn’t want, Diego. His muscle cells are growing, dividing, growing and dividing. He’s getting exactly what he asked for.”

“So why is he in pain?”

Jake shrugged, though he knew the answer. When Brad’s body was transforming, it craved massive quantities of protein. Jake remembered Brad literally eating through truck loads of food and huge vats of protein powder, and he was still hungry, his body using up every scrap of protein.

Miguel’s body also needed protein - supernatural quantities of it. Only, it didn’t have any external protein, so it was using the only source of protein that was available - his own organs. His body was eating itself alive, converting essential organs to muscle fibres. No wonder he was in pain.

“Stop it. Reverse your changes!” Diego yelled after Miguel let out a particularly pained groan.

Jake’s smile darkened, crooked, evil. “I don’t think so, fucker.”

Diego was apoplectic, “They’re all going to die! All it takes is one cal–”

“Wrong again, fucker. We’re in lockdown. Good luck getting a call out. And don’t think you can whistle your way out either,” Jake’s cock swelled again as he shut off Diego’s ability to speak. But he wasn’t done yet.

“You see, you sadistic fuck, nobody threatens me or my friends or family. Nobody.” As he spoke, Jake rooted around in Diego’s brain, looking for the mental block… there.

Pre spurted from Jake’s cock as realisation washed over Diego’s face. He remembered, now. What Jake could do, what he had done. Diego tried to scream, but his jaw would not move.

“Shhhh…. Quiet now, one of you is already making too much noise, we don’t need you adding to the din.”

Miguel continued to writhe, his body continuing to convert the protein in his organs to muscle. It wouldn’t be long now, thought Jake. Diego whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes. It was a pathetic sight, really, this massive, hunky man whimpering and welling up tears.

“Hey, look on the bright side. If you survive, congratulations - you’ll be the leader of the Hermanos. I’m a reasonable man. Tell me what I want to know, and you’ll live. Refuse… well.” As Jake reminded Diego of his abilities, his screams echoed through the room, even through his clenched jaw.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Jake sadistic side is out again and Diego and Miguel didnt  think it through. I hope somehow Miguel survives i kinda want to see the bad guy become one of the biggest man in the world.

Thank u for comign back. I had to re read some parts cause i dint remmeber who TF was Jhonny lol and was kinda lost there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m so happy to see this epic continued! Diego and Miguel messed with someone they didn’t fully understand and now they are paying the price. Taking out Miguel would probably have quite a few upsides for Jake if it ensures Diego’s promotion to top dog. 

Amber and Scott continue to be resourceful hopefully they make it out alive for Brad and Jake’s sake. The future of Jake and Diego’s relationship will depend on that outcome (if he survives of course)

Lastly, HE continues to languish in confinement, hopefully HE is freed soon or perhaps finds a way to free HIMSELF. If Jake is anything to go by, HE has a ton of potential that HE has yet to realize. 

• Upvote 1

Jake's sadistic side has come out, but now he's directing it in the right direction. 

One question however.

How did Brad get dense muscle before Jake figured it out?  Was it the amount of protein intake that enhanced it or did Jake subconsciously do something without knowing?  Or maybe even, did Brad somehow manipulate his own muscle cells without knowing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Jake's sadistic side has come out, but now he's directing it in the right direction. 

One question however.

How did Brad get dense muscle before Jake figured it out?  Was it the amount of protein intake that enhanced it or did Jake subconsciously do something without knowing?  Or maybe even, did Brad somehow manipulate his own muscle cells without knowing?

Re Brad - It was the combination of vaccines that only Brad had that triggered it, though even our scientists aren't sure why - something about that particular combination triggered the growth.

(Of course, they're not sure, because I'm not sure 😁 - a bit of artistic licence.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

~~NINETY-NINE~~

Mark smiled broadly as he slowly woke, his morning wood tenting the covers. He grasped his shaft, gently pulling the foreskin over the glans, savouring the arousing thrill shivering through his body. He feathered the figure eight muscle at the base of his cock, a glob of pre rolling up his urethra and gathering at the meatus. He nearly came as he clamped the muscle down, hard, holding the flex while continuing to stroke, and stretch his foreskin.

He loved being mid-cycle, when hormone levels were at their supra-natural peak. Everything was magnified, amped up, and the sex… holy fuck, the sex. His drive was insatiable, every feeling intense. If he could, he’d spend every waking minute fucking but even he, as hot as he was, could not pick up fast enough. Not that it was an issue this morning.

He had tried to contact HIM, just the thought of what HE had done to him, HIS ability, horning him up like crazy, but HE didn’t respond.

He rolled over, his hard cock swelling even harder as it settled into the arse crack of his latest conquest. He reached around and cupped his hand gently under her ample breast. He used his index finger to gently circle the nipple, following around the edge of the areola and spiralling inward. She moaned gently, rousing from her sleep, as he reached the nipple, playfully tweaking and ever so gently feathering its tip.

“Morning.”

“MMMmmm, morning stud. You were amazing.”

The compliment struck right at his dick, twitching as he continued to flex, the muscle almost vibrating as he held the flex just so. Another bead of pre worked its way through his shaft, rippling shivers of arousal following in its wake. Yes, he was bi, but preferred fucking men. It was a different sort of fucking, more urgent, primal. At the same time, you couldn’t really beat the feeling of a tight pussy, and who doesn’t like tits? Pecs are just tits in another form, right?

His horny growl was low and deeply resonant. She squealed as he grabbed her waist, almost effortlessly lifting her, the muscles in his arms, shoulders and chest swelling and bulging with the effort, vascularity engorging. Turning onto his back, he slowly lowered her onto his rock hard shaft, growling louder as she tightened around him.

Sweat poured from Diego’s brow, his body heaving as he sucked in breath. The respite in pain allowed him to sit up on his heels. He really was a stunning man, Jake thought, as he admired Diego’s hulking body, muscles rippling and flexing as he breathed deeply. If only he wasn’t such a sadistic prick. The irony of him complaining of sadism was lost on Jake, apparently.

“Diego, be reasonable. There’s no way you can win. Miguel, well…” he gestured to Miguel who had long-since lost consciousness. On the surface, he didn’t really look any different, except his muscles had a density and hardness they didn’t have before. That and his eyes were sunken in their sockets, his skin splotchy and discoloured. “Miguel is about to pass on control of the Hermanos to you.”

“Tell me what I need to know, and you’ll be free. You’ll be leader of the Hermanos, and I’ll amp you up even more.” Jake didn’t tell him about his plans for the Hermanos. That would come.

Diego tried to speak, but could not unclench his jaw. Jake released it. “Fuck you, PUTO!” Diego spat. “You’ve condemned them all to die. I’m not telling you shit!”

Jake shook his head slowly.

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll find out anyway. My sperm are digging into your brain, invading neurones, rifling through your memory engrams. I’ll find what I’m looking for, eventually. Just remember I’ve never done this before, so if your brain ends up a little damaged…” he trailed off and smiled that crooked, evil smile that made sweat pop on Diego’s brow even more.

It was true his sperm were invading Diego’s brain, but Jake didn’t think he could actually read his memories. Could he? He’d have to experiment, but it would be such a shame to vegetate such a stunning man if he screwed up. He’d have to find a less stunning subject to experiment on.

“I’ve broken you before, Diego, and what a sweet, arousing feeling that was. I WILL do it again. They do say you always remember your first…”

Diego growled and spat at Jake’s feet. “Never, puto! I will kill them all personally and then I will kill you!”

Jake laughed, the sound manic, tinged with menace. “You really don’t get it, do you? It was over the moment I came. You’re MINE, Rodriguez. Mine to do with as I please. I can kill you with a mere thought and, yet, you still can’t get enough.” Diego’s rock hard dick, leaking pre, painting a sheen on his washboard stomach was a testament to that.

Jake flexed his cock, the head bobbing and bouncing, a bead of pre building up at the tip and dripping down towards the ground in a long, thin tendril. Jake moaned and growled deeply, “I know you want to impale yourself on my cock, Diego, I can feel the longing, the NEED within you.”

Diego’s eyes followed the beautiful cock, his mouth salivating as Jake spoke. He didn’t bother trying to deny it, he’d wanted Jake from the moment he set eyes on him, his infatuation only deepened by Jake’s hold over him.

Jake sat on the edge of the couch, spreading his legs wide. His quads were covered in a road map of veins emanating from his groin and spreading out, branching in all directions. His orange-sized balls hung low over the edge, his cock turgid. Leaning back onto his elbows, he could barely see past the massive shelf formed by his pecs, his abs crunched and flexed, each cobble sitting up, the deep valleys between them waiting for a spray of cum and a tongue to lap up afterward.

Diego groaned, rising up from his heels and crawling over to Jake. He burrowed his nose into Jake’s groin, breathing deeply of Jake’s musk, a powerful, heady scent that instantly sent buzzing arousal to Diego’s cock.

Diego had resisted the stick, Jake thought, maybe the carrot would work.

He continued fucking himself with her, enjoying the feeling of doing all the work, using his considerable strength and stamina. As he impaled himself with her, his muscles swelled and pumped with the effort, mirroring the feeling in his dick, enhancing his arousal and, no doubt, the forthcoming orgasm.

For her part, she was certainly enjoying the ride. She was wet as soon as she’d laid eyes on him in the gym, the way his arse stuck out, the shelf formed by his pecs, and his arms – swoon – those arms! (His wheels were great too, but she didn’t pay too much attention to those… he wasn’t going to sweep her off her feet with his legs, and it was those strong, powerful arms that were going to hold her.)

Last night, his dick hit all the right spots and, when he roughed her up a bit, slamming his dick down to the pubic bone, she was in heaven. While he ravaged her holes, she ran her fingers and tongue across his dense, striated muscles. She’d never been with a near-competition-ready bodybuilder before, amazed at how horny it made her, how hot he looked with skin that looked shrink wrapped around dense, vascular muscle.

This morning she was literally gushing, the wetness turning them both on, lubricating his dick as it pumped in and out. She’d already orgasmed twice, waves of muscle contractions squeezing around his dick as she gushed, eyes rolling into the back of her head. He was building up to the finale, when she bent over and caressed her fingers around his hole. She could feel the crescendo building, see it in his muscles, the way they flexed and quivered, the feeling of his dick swelling extra hard inside her, and she inserted her fingers into him, searching for his prostate.

He roared as he reached the point of no return, the combination of her tweaking of his prostate and her shift in position changing the sensations on his dick, irresistible. As the first pump of cum fired inside her, her own orgasm broke, pleasure indescribable imbibing them both with each ejaculatory pump, with each orgasmic contraction.

As their orgasms finally subsided, he put her on her back and spread her legs. He ate her out like a man possessed, so turned on by his taste mingling with hers, the sight of her filled with his seed, that he was ready to cum again, his dick hardening and slapping against his abs. She squealed and writhed as he played with her clit, his tongue darting this way and that, lapping up their sex.

He brought her to orgasm a final time, sitting up and furiously stroking his cock as she moaned and writhed beneath him, enjoying the result of his masterful mouth and hands. She was still orgasming as he came, pumping volleys of cum across her body, into her hair, her face, onto her fantastic tits. As he finished, he straddled her and pressed himself onto her, his cum finding the dips and valleys between his striated muscles, feeling her tits press into his hard body. He kissed her deeply. She savoured the kiss, made all the better by the faint remains of her sex and the stronger taste of his fresh cum mingling in their mouths.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/12/2024 at 5:52 PM, ploder4 said:

Sounds like Brad may end up a guinea pig later on?

You'll recall back in Chapter 84 the military has those odd test results, showing Brad's ultra-dense muscle, but what they'll do with those results? 🤷‍♂️