~~NINETY-FOUR~~

“Felipe?!?!” Amber exclaimed, unable to hide her surprise that he was a Hermano too. Her mind raced, trying to process this latest development and somehow turn it to their advantage. She moved closer to him.

“That’s close enough. Back in the van,” he gestured with the shotgun barrel.

“Please, Felipe!” Scott began. “Let us go.”

Amber worked quickly, amping up her arousal, her already voluptuous figure filling out even further, her lips swelling, pupils dilating, and her perky breasts filling out and sitting up highlighting her hardening nipples. She smiled a dazzling smile as she began producing a torrent of pheromones, her wet pussy ready for a hard ravaging. She noticed Felipe licking his lips, her smile widening when she noticed his pants twitch, his cock responding to her irresistible allure. Slowly, she stepped forward, the flood of pheromones assaulting Felipe increasing.

Scott was rock hard, struggling to control his urge to jump Amber then and there. He tried to distract himself, tried to think of something decidedly unsexy, but it wasn’t working. As she slowly walked, her hips swaying just so… he groaned as a bead of pre rolled through his diamond shaft, gathering at the tip.

Felipe wasn’t faring much better, his mind clouded by overwhelming arousal. Amber tweaked her nipple as she slowly swayed towards Felipe, mirroring him and licking her own lips, the glossy sheen on her lips the icing on her irresistible cake. The closer she came, the harder he got. He groaned as she started slowly, sensually unbuttoning her top.

NO! A small part of him screamed internally. They’ll kill me! She’s just trying to get away!

“Step BACK!” He butted her with the barrel of the shotgun in her stomach, though she’d anticipated it and crunched down her core, lifting her top to reveal her curvaceous, yet hard, torso.

“Felipe, baby,” she cooed. Her voice silky, golden, mellifluent. She calmly stepped around the shotgun, and brushed her lips ever so lightly against his.

Felipe nearly shot his shot as electrical sparks of arousal danced on his lips, arousal and wellbeing spreading throughout his body, throbbing his cock and pleasantly tingling his balls as they prepared to pump their load into the goddess before him. She ran her hands from his shoulders down across his biceps. Felipe was not a bodybuilder, though he did workout, but Amber hammed up her exclamations about his muscles, how strong and powerful he was. She brought her hands to his forearms and gently pushed them down as she continued whispering in his ear. Whispering about the things she would do to him, to his cock, what she wanted him to do to her.

Felipe groaned as pre leaked from his cock, allowing Amber to lower his weapon. She continued moving her hands down, moving from his arms to his torso. As she continued whispering in his ear, she looked back at Scott. She nearly cursed. He was even more mesmerised than Felipe! Men, she thought as she rolled her eyes.

Johnny relaxed slightly as they entered the infirmary. So it wasn’t a ruse, the pretty boy nurse really did summon him. That face would look great impaled on my cock, he thought idly as Galloway removed his shackles.

“Thank you, Galloway,” said Ralph, waiting as Galloway made his exit.

“Well?” asked Johnny, “What’s this about?”

Ralph studied him, silently. He’d be hot, if he didn’t make his skin crawl. After a time, he finally spoke, “Rumour has it your position is… shall we say, precarious.”

Johnny flushed as his temper flared, who the fuck did this pretty boy think he is? “And what the fuck would you know, pretty boy?”

Ralph laughed, his face even more scintillating, “I know more than you think, Johnny. You’re in trouble. It’s only a matter of time before one of the other Aryans make a move against you, and there’s even rumours of the Hermanos making a push against the Aryans, so you’re fucked from both ends.”

Despite his anger, there was nothing Johnny could really say to refute what Ralph was saying.

“Let’s say what you say is true. Why have you brought me here? What are you going to do about it?”

“Let’s just say we can help one another. You help us, and your position will be secured, plus you’ll enjoy the side effects, trust me.” Ralph smiled coyly, imagining Johnny even bigger, stronger and more powerful than he already was, his dick chubbing up. He always did have a thing for the bad boys.

“Us?”

“Well, Jake, really, h–”

“Jake!” Ralph started as Johnny jumped up and loomed over him, “What the fuck does that treacherous cunt have to do with any of this?”

“He’s the one you need to help, and he’s the one that’s going to save your arse.”

“Fuck off pretty boy. I’m not goin–”

“Think back to your little competition, how you felt - that was just a tiny taste of what Jake can do. You want power? Strength beyond your wildest dreams - Jake can give you that, and more. You’ll be top dog of the entire prison, and nobody will ever fuck with you. You’ll crush - literally - anyone in your way.”

Johnny liked the sound of that. You didn’t head up a gang by asking nicely, you cracked skulls and bashed heads in, imposing your will on others through brute strength and force. Power.

“Okay, you’ve got my attention. What do I have to do?”

“Simple. Start a riot. A big one. Get this place locked down. Hard.”

“What? Fuck off, mate.”

“What have you got to lose, Johnny? You’re in here for life anyway.”

“Maybe, but what of my brothers? Some of them are almost out of this place.”

“If you’re the instigator, the worst of it will fall on you. C’mon Johnny, the Aryans are a tinderbox, you just need to provide the spark for the whole thing to explode.”

Johnny was dubious, but asked, “When?”

“Today. Now. Yard time is about to start. Get to it.”

Jake smiled around Diego’s cock, receiving the all-clear. His plan was taking shape.

Diego took Jake’s smile as an invitation to pound harder, and he happily obliged, driving his cock deeper with every thrust. Jake was patient, waiting for his cue, the signal that would turn the tables.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Omfg has Jake not learned a thing?. He 8s looking for the Arians to help?.... Boy, thing will get messy for everyone. Jake is not the Best one when it ces to making plans and he ends making everything worst.

im still rooting for Diego tho. I hopebhe outsmarts them and get what he wants.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One cannot deny that Diego and Jake have an insane amount of chemistry with one another. But it is a shame that Diego is so obsessive and murderous, perhaps Jake can change that…😏 I could totally see Jake finding out a way to “mind control” and enhance the leadership of the Hermanos and Aryans. It would probably backfire terribly but that is Jake for you. 

It was also great seeing Amber make use of her abilities and guile. It sometimes feels like she gets crowded out by the boys. Thankfully Scott is with her because that boy needs all the help he can get to survive.

Finally, whatever happened to HIM? I can’t help but feel bad for the guy because HE was finally coming out of HIS shell. Guess we’ll see soon enough!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

~~NINETY-FIVE~~

As he was led out to the yard, Johnny stood straighter, his chest puffed out, arms hanging at an angle, forced outward by his broadening lats. He relished the surge of adrenaline and testosterone the forthcoming violence triggered, there was no better feeling. Well, sex. Sex was a better feeling, and sex and violence together… nnggghh.

He blinked as he entered the bright, sunlit exercise yard. The sun felt especially good today, all his senses heightened, his body almost tingled with the anticipation. What he really needed right now was a good pump, swell his muscles, relish that tight, skin-ready-to-burst veins-bulging feeling before the head cracking could begin.

He looked over to the weight bench. Hermanos. He nearly spat. Though it was a perfect trigger. They wanted a riot? He’d give them a fucking riot.

He walked over to the Aryans already in the yard. Stevo was there, seated at the bench table, giving him dirty looks when he thought Johnny wasn’t looking. He would need to die. His impudence and insubordination needed to be made an example to the others. Johnny’s cock swelled as he imagined shoring up his position, stamping his authority, using his strength and power to keep himself in his rightful position as top dog.

He adjusted himself as he approached. “We’re going to attack the Hermanos. Today. Here. Now.”

Most of his brethren nodded, the glint in their eyes an indication that they, too, looked forward to smashing some heads, flexing their muscle, amping themselves up through brutality and violence. Stevo was an obvious exception.

“What? What the fuck, man?” Stevo exclaimed.

Johnny smiled inwardly. Keep digging your own grave, fucker, he thought. Outwardly, he scowled.

“Siding with the spics, now, Stevo?” he smirked. “You best remember who you’re talking to. *I* run the Aryans.” He loomed over him, threatening, a dangerous look in his eyes. Stevo decided that this was the time to make his move.

“Do you?” he smirked, “Or is your puppet-master still pulling your strings.” Word travelled fast in a prison, and he had his own network of spies and informants, so he’d learned of Jake’s return to the prison, albeit as a visitor. “Bit of a coincidence that Jake is back, and all of a sudden you want to reignite a war with the Hermanos. What’s he got over you, anyway?”

Johnny did well to hide his shock. He surreptitiously looked around at the other Aryans, judging their takes, many seeming to agree with Stevo, some openly nodding their agreement. Oh, he absolutely needed to die. How the fuck had he put things together so quickly?

HE felt the car slow and turn a sharp corner, the speed felt much slower, now. HE wondered if they were nearly there - wherever ‘there’ was.

No such luck. It felt as though hours more passed, with many, MANY turns. HE had absolutely no idea where HE was, though of one thing HE was certain — it was in the middle of nowhere.

Amber stepped around him, pressing herself up against his back, her hard nipples forced into his back by her firm, ample breasts. Her hands roamed up and down his torso, going lower each time she reached bottom. Felipe groaned, happily, his eyes closed as he savoured the feel of her touch, her intoxicating smell, anticipating what was to come.

She looked over at Scott, who was still aroused, but who was not the slack-jawed, hyper-aroused fool ensnared by her that he was only a few seconds ago. Thank fuck, she thought. She couldn’t do EVERYTHING.

She locked eyes with Scott, tilting her head slightly, indicating he should make a move for the gun. Simultaneously, she squatted down, her breasts now pressing into his tight arse, allowing her fingers to brush against his bulge on the way down, smiling as it responded to even that simple touch. She moaned softly as she let her hands roam, arousing him even more.

Scott, trying his best to keep his arousal in check, moved quietly to Felipe’s side, preparing to grab the gun.

Diego exploded, eyes rolling back into his head as Jake’s throat closed over his shaft, his deep growl vibrating his cock, sending him over the cliff. While Diego’s cock pumped, Jake kneaded his rock hard arse, feeling each striation ripple as Diego’s entire pelvic floor contracted pumping his seed deep down Jake’s throat. Diego roared as his ejaculation continued, the cobblestones of his abs rising up with each pump, the surge of testosterone flooding him unreal.

Oh, fuck, yes, he managed to think beneath the mind-blowing orgasm, he wanted to ram his cock through the back of Jake’s head, he wanted his ejaculation to blast a Herculean flood of his cum with such force, such power, he wanted his cock to be harder than steel, more exquisitely sensitive than it already was. Soon, it would be. Soon, Jake would make it so. His dick swelled even harder, bigger, as a second orgasm began, overlapping with the first, causing his entire body to tremble with arousal.

Damn, Miguel thought, he’s really getting off.

His ejaculation over, Diego collapsed onto Jake, hard cock still in his mouth.

“Damn, Jake,” he breathed in between heavy pants, “that was…” He trailed off, lacking the words to adequately describe what he’d just experienced. He looked over at Miguel, who was slowly stroking his hard cock, mesmerised by the display they’d just put on. “Your turn, ese?” he asked with a sly smile.

Do what must be done, Jake, he thought. Diego pounding his face was one thing; Miguel, quite another. Just a little bit longer, he thought.

Johnny struck, a vicious hook that cracked against Stevo’s jaw with a sickening thud. Sickening to some. Arousing to Johnny. He’d tried to judge it so he didn’t actually break his jaw - not yet, he still wanted the fucker to be able to talk.

“Watch your fucking mouth, or you’ll be picking half of it up off the floor.” Johnny growled, his voice low and menacing.  “The next one won’t be a softball.” About half the dozen or so Aryan’s around the table stood, shocked. Stevo, to his credit, did not cry out and other than a quick test of his jaw to make sure it wasn’t broken, he showed no other sign he’d just been clobbered. Johnny, despite everything, was impressed.

Stevo spat blood. “Is that how you want to play it, BOSS?” His emphasis on the word highlighting his contempt. “Bring it on, fucker. You’re finished.” He stood.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/4/2023 at 3:14 AM, Ro20316 said:

Omfg has Jake not learned a thing?. He 8s looking for the Arians to help?.... Boy, thing will get messy for everyone. Jake is not the Best one when it ces to making plans and he ends making everything worst.

im still rooting for Diego tho. I hopebhe outsmarts them and get what he wants.

He's desperate... but, yes, he doesn't always make the best choices. I think he's especially torn with Diego, and how to handle him. We'll see.

On 9/8/2023 at 7:37 AM, LorianofLothric said:

One cannot deny that Diego and Jake have an insane amount of chemistry with one another. But it is a shame that Diego is so obsessive and murderous, perhaps Jake can change that…😏 I could totally see Jake finding out a way to “mind control” and enhance the leadership of the Hermanos and Aryans. It would probably backfire terribly but that is Jake for you. 

It was also great seeing Amber make use of her abilities and guile. It sometimes feels like she gets crowded out by the boys. Thankfully Scott is with her because that boy needs all the help he can get to survive.

Finally, whatever happened to HIM? I can’t help but feel bad for the guy because HE was finally coming out of HIS shell. Guess we’ll see soon enough!

Not to give too much away, but there will certainly be some changes - the chapter just posted pretty much guarantees that. As for backfiring? 🤫

On 9/12/2023 at 6:12 AM, ToolShedCub said:

Damn this is a good story!

Thanks! Just wish I could spend more time writing. I've got some downtime coming up at the end of this coming week, so hopefully can get some more chapters in, and resume the preferred pace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Arians are supposed to start a riot and use Hermanos for it but it looks like it will be between themselves.

Loving how Amber is thinking quickly in the situation they are. She is using her abailities to her advantages and that's incredible.

• Like 1

I sense more gloom and doom.  I'd like to know where Brad and his forces are.  Will Jake fuck up his operation again or will the failure be on Brad again.  I'm not sure how Brad can handle another failure. 

Still trying to piece together where everyone fits in this whole puzzle.  Something seems "pre-destined."

And in regard to Diego taking over the world... it seems that there might be some kind of "remote ability" to control minds and/or bodily reactions (Brad and Jake).  Should Diego tap into that and find a way to make that widely remote could he really do it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I sense more gloom and doom.  I'd like to know where Brad and his forces are.  Will Jake fuck up his operation again or will the failure be on Brad again.  I'm not sure how Brad can handle another failure. 

Brad had planned to storm the prison to rescue Jake - but Jake told him to hold off, so they're twiddling their thumbs (aka frantically searching for Scott, Amber and HIM).

Failure is always an option, unfortunately, but Jake thinks he has something up his sleeve.