Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Dionne Warwick sang "What's it all about, Alfie?"  How apropos!

MA's Alfie is such an appealing character, as Curtis is as well.   And their chemistry with one another on their "date" seemed bigger that just them remaining platonic friends to me.  Is that wishful thinking on my part? 

Well MA, you're doing it again, keeping your readers on the edge of their seats waiting for where you are taking us.  I think Vera would very much approve of Curtis being his new son-in-law!

• Like 3

You're an AMAZING writer, muscleaddict. The way you build and weave these storylines, is truly art. I look forward to every one of your new installments. A huge THANK YOU!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This chapter was a lot of fun to read. Who of us wouldn't love to meet their favorite bodybuilder in-person and have a nice, little chat? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Edrian2012 said:

I need Alfie and Curtis together please don't mess my ship 😭

EXACTLYYYYYY we definitely need a continuation of this, it seems like it could be a story of its own *hint* *hint*😉

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dreamboy said:

EXACTLYYYYYY we definitely need a continuation of this, it seems like it could be a story of its own *hint* *hint*😉

Excellent idea.  Curtis could embody the muscle worshipper in each of us.  Exploring every square inch of muscle, enjoying the rock-hard strength, awww muscleaddict, Curtis begs for a storyline of his own.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/1/2023 at 4:47 PM, DennisFLL said:

Dionne Warwick sang "What's it all about, Alfie?"  How apropos!

MA's Alfie is such an appealing character, as Curtis is as well.   And their chemistry with one another on their "date" seemed bigger that just them remaining platonic friends to me.  Is that wishful thinking on my part? 

Well MA, you're doing it again, keeping your readers on the edge of their seats waiting for where you are taking us.  I think Vera would very much approve of Curtis being his new son-in-law!

Date?! Curtis wishes! 🤭 Glad you liked this chapter, matie. It was a fun one to write! Next one is back to Nick in Manchester. I know I've neglected Danny a bit too over the last few chapters. This next one will remedy that.

• Like 1