Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 9/21/2023 at 7:55 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Does this make me sad? Happy? I don't know, might need to sort through my own emotions. But...as you can see, @muscleaddict, you've touched something in me. 

Bless you, mate! I'm pretty sure this is what the majority of writers aim for so I take this as high praise! 😊

On 9/21/2023 at 7:57 PM, Bjort said:

Ohhhh poor confused Alfie!!! Poor hurt Curtis!!! 😫. It just wouldn’t be a Muscleaddict story with out major catastrophic draaaaaaama!!! But at least the walls got knocked down enough for an Alfie/Nick reconciliation! Big silver lining there. Hooray 😃 Now Alfie just needs to just get back up on that horse…

Haha! You know me too well, mate. But you're also a writer yourself so you know how this works! 😏 

The Alfie/Nick reconciliation was originally going to happen a little sooner, i.e. right after Nick broke it off with Mason but I thought it'd be better to drag it out and prolong the tension between them a little longer. 

On 9/21/2023 at 8:10 PM, WashburnDaddy said:

It's getting better and better!

And next, you get to see Nick and Danny shredded and bronzed up in nothing but their trunks backstage. 

On 9/21/2023 at 9:16 PM, Hialmar said:

I'm exhausted after reading the latest chapter. Poor lads. All of them.

Haha! It's not over yet, mate. 😏

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:43 PM, DennisFLL said:

So beautifully and sweetly written.  And sensuously too - when a muscle admirer feels a bodybuilder's flexed biceps and then kisses that bodybuilder.  OMG!

Alfie's experiencing "what it's all about."   The usually hard road to coming out, for some harder than others.  The reconciling with his flat-mate friend.  The struggling with accepting his dad for what he is.  And of course his relationship with Curtis.  So much going on and so realistically presented to us. And so much to look forward to reading in upcoming chapters.  Thank you, MA.   

Thank you for the lovely feedback as always, Dennis! 😊 I had a feeling THAT part would go down particularly well with some of you. The worship stuff is always fun to write funnily enough for me, I think one of the most enjoyable parts of this one to write was where Alfie and Curtis were just sitting side by side on Curtis' bed talking to each other.

On 9/21/2023 at 11:25 PM, crushme99 said:

What an absolutely STUNNING chapter.  MA, that could very possibly be the best chapter I have ever read from you.  I mean it.  The range of emotion, the aching empathy, the thrill of muscle being flexed and being felt – and characters as real as anyone I know.  How do you do it, my unmet friend?  SUPERB.

Oh wow! Thank you so much, mate. I definitely wasn't expecting anyone to give me this particular feedback. The pressure is now on for the rest of the chapters - haha! But no - I'm really touched by this. 😊

• Like 3

On 9/21/2023 at 7:26 PM, Ozymandias said:

Wondered how long until we had a gay panic…

On 9/22/2023 at 1:42 AM, IronandGold said:

Is a Nick + Danny and alfie + Curtis ending worth this drama? Of course, I’m sure that’s the fun. But for now I’m reading these chapters with my eyes half covered. 

Conflict/tension/high stakes is an essential part of good storytelling which is what I will always aim for. As Curtis said to Alfie - you need to give your protagonist a problem/dilemma (or a few) to battle through and try to overcome. Curtis is a published author - he knows what he's talking about! 🤪😅

• Haha 2

On 9/22/2023 at 8:14 AM, Built22 said:

Whoawoooooow ❤️ 

What a beautifully written chapter 

So much adrenaline, tension and draaama , not like you at all lol 

At last a reconciliation with nick, but now Curtis is out in the cold 

Come on Alfie ❤️ 😍 

Loving it ❤️💋

7 hours ago, dreamboy said:

Monumental chapter🤩

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback as always, both. 😊

On 9/22/2023 at 2:30 PM, MuscleJoe said:

ooooooo shit!!!!!!    Shit just got reallllllll

Buckle up, Daddy Joe! 😏😅

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Give in Alfie!   Let Curtis fully ravage your muscles!  And enjoy it, you know you do!

Hmmm. Shame it was 100% down to Curtis and that pesky alcohol. 🤔🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TWENTY

NICK

This is it. Today’s the day I step on stage at the Tiger Classic North West Championships and make my stage debut as a Junior Classic Physique competitor.

This is what I’ve been working towards for the past four weeks. All the hard training. The brutal dieting. The intense cardio. The aches and exhaustion and night sweats. It all comes down to today. It’s the reason I have visible veins in my chest, arms, shoulders and legs. The reason I have (for the first time ever) striations in my fucking arse! It’s also the reason I’m hauling myself out of bed at five a.m. with considerable effort for my last meal before the show. 

I feel a lick of excitement as I head towards the kitchen and notice the lights are on. My flatmate, Danny King, is already in there. Three hours after the last time he was in there and we were both eating our first filler meal.

“All right,” he says, cheerfully as I walk in.

I groan and sit down on one of the kitchen stools and Danny laughs. There's no hiding my smile as I get my usual kick out of making my hot bodybuilder flatmate laugh.

“I was about to come and get you,” he confesses as he hands me the pack of rice cakes. He looks so cuddly and huggable in his black Panthers hoodie. “Your bedhead’s gotten worse,” he teases, with a smirk.

I groan and self-consciously try to flatten my hair at the back, which is know is futile.

“Do you think we’re actually mentally unhinged?” I ask.

“No. I think we’re bodybuilders,” he says, taking a mouthful of his rice cake.

“Is there a difference?” 

Danny puts his hand over his mouth to keep his rice cake in as he laughs at my joke.

“God. Your shoulders!” he exclaims.

I look down and feel a rush as I see the veins snaking under the thin skin of my bare shoulders which are tanned from my first coat of tan I had done last night.

“Nick Malone. The shredded, veiny freak!” he teases. 

I smirk and feel a stirring in my boxers at being described in such a way. Or maybe it's just sitting here in the presence of Danny on the day of a bodybuilding competition. Because even though he’s completely covered up, he is looking so fucking hot. Ridiculously so! 

His tan is setting in. His hands are veiny. His face is sunken in. But he still looks really fucking handsome. Whereas I just look skeletal. God knows what’s hiding underneath that hoodie. I guess I’ll find out later. Will Danny even talk to me at the show? Or will he see me in the pump room and pretend he doesn’t know me in front of his monstrous Alpha male Panthers mates? As soon as I have that thought I know it’s ridiculous. Of COURSE Danny will fucking talk to me. It’s Danny!

“What’s on your rice cake?” I ask him.

“Peanut butter,” he says, like it’s obvious.

“Never had it.”

His eyes widen. “How can you have never eaten peanut butter?! Never confess that to an American. Their heads would explode. Gimme,” he says, holding out his hand for my rice cake. I give it to him and he spreads a bit of the peanut butter on it with his knife.

“So … how you feeling?” he asks, handing me back my rice cake.

“Like I wanna sleep for about ten hours,” I reply. I take a bite of the cake and get this sweet explosion of taste in my mouth. “Fuck!” I reply, looking at the peanut butter in awe. 

Danny laughs. “Told you it was good shit. Not feeling nervous then?”

“Ummm. A bit,” I confess.

Right now I just feel a low rumble of nerves in my stomach. But I know for a fact I’ll be absolutely bricking it later.

“Do YOU get nervous?” I ask Danny.

He shrugs. “Course! Usually RIGHT before I go on stage.”

I nod. “Yeah. That’s when the nerves are the worst.”

He smiles back at me. A few months ago, when I first moved into the flat, I never dreamt I’d one day be doing this. Casually sitting in the kitchen at five a.m. talking to Danny King. Actually having relaxed conversations with him where I’m socially able and don’t want the ground to swallow me whole. Actually being friends with Danny King. Hot, handsome, gap-toothed, Alpha male, half-gorilla Danny King.

“I meant to say - my mate from Panthers is driving me to the show. He's coming here to pick me up. If you wanna lift?”

I feel a pinch of excitement, followed by a drop of disappointment. “Oh. Erm … Jason’s taking me. He's coming to pick me and Alfie up.”

Danny just nods and finishes his rice cake. “Mmmm. So, did you ask Jason? About doing the regular bodybuilding class?”

My stomach clenches. I sheepishly shake my head and Danny gives me a pointed look.

“It’s probably too late now anyway."

“It’s definitely not. Guys switch classes all the time. After the weigh-ins - THEN it’ll be too late.”

I chew the inside of my cheek and nod.

“Sometimes, Nick, you’ve just gotta ask for what you want.”

“I’m pretty sure you’ve said to me before.”

Danny smirks. “Probably. See you in a few hours!”

He heads back to bed and I do the same. That last meal has made me feel a hell of a lot better. I can see myself starting to fill out. A few hours later I’m properly awake and out of bed. My bedhead is fixed and I’m getting my stuff together for the show. Including my black classic physique trunks, which actually don’t look too bad when they’re on. Especially from the back. My arse cheeks look pretty fucking good blowing out of the material. And they’re shiny, at least. 

My anxiety about competing is starting to increase. I’m nervous about competing. I’m nervous about the whole classic physique thing. About fucking up my posing. About disappointing Jason. I’m worried I’ll be the smallest guy in my class. Maybe even the smallest guy in the whole show.

But despite my nerves about today, things in general have been going pretty fucking well lately. I keep getting these little waves of feeling happy. Maybe even content. Everything at the moment just feels like it's in order.

I’m friends with Alfie again. My internship feels like it’s going better. I’m friends with Danny King! I’m being coached by one of the best trainers at The Muscle Factory. And I’ve put a stop to whatever the hell that thing with Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy was.

Mason actually responded to that text I sent him a few weeks back telling him I wanted to end things. He said he was “gutted but he understood”. It was the most normal text message he’d ever sent me. And yes - as soon as I got that reply I immediately started to doubt whether I’d done the right thing. And yes - there have been other moments in the past few weeks where I've wondered that very thing again. Where I’ve questioned whether giving up what I had with Mason was the right thing to do. Because of how exciting and awesome and crazily fucking hot it was every time I saw him. Every time I was WITH him. And yes - there have been moments when I allowed myself to wonder whether something more than just hot sex could have happened between us. That maybe he’d have eventually chosen me over Jason.

But I know, deep down, in my heart of hearts, that that would never happen. No - I know I’ve done the right thing. That what me and Mason were doing just wasn’t fair to Jason. That I probably should have ended it the minute I found out they were together (in whatever capacity they are - I’m still not completely clear about that). And I also think that maybe Alfie is right. That maybe I DO deserve better than just being someone’s bit on the side. No matter how fun and exciting that was for a while.

And yeah - I know I’m probably going to see him today at the show. And I do feel anxious at that prospect. But it’s unavoidable. I’m just gonna have to deal with it. And it’s not like it ended particularly badly. To be honest, there’s a part of me that kind of wants to see Mason again. That’s even partly excited to see him. I push that thought away and throw my classic physique trunks into my bag.

And now I’m thinking about what Danny said to me this morning. And what he’s been saying to me for weeks. That it doesn’t seem like my heart is into doing classic physique. That I should tell Jason Fox that I want to do the regular junior bodybuilding class as well. Because that’s what I really want to be. That’s what I’ve always wanted to be. A bodybuilder competing in a proper bodybuilding class. Without another thought, I dig out the shiny blue trunks Alfie lent me weeks ago that I’ve been wearing for my progress pics for Instagram and throw them into my holdall. But something still doesn’t feel right. I take them out, dig out my beloved shiny pink Next Level Posers branded trunks and throw them in my holdall instead. A rush of excitement and adrenaline courses through me as I do so. Before I have the chance to change my mind or dwell on it any more, I pick up my holdall and head out of my room.

“Awww, man!” Alfie says to me when I walk into the kitchen. He’s wearing a red TEAM FOX t-shirt. The same one I’ve got.

I look at Danny who rolls his eyes. He’s wearing his black Panthers gym hoodie (as usual). 

“What?” I say, smiling at Alfie.

“I’m feeling very envious. I wanna be a bronzed up shredded freak.”

“Sorry, mate. There’s no midget category this year.”

I smile and look at Danny who grins back at me. 

“Wait - am I supposed to be wearing my TEAM FOX t-shirt?”

“Ummm. YES!” Alfie exclaims. I feel a slight panic and Danny pulls a face like it doesn’t matter. 

“Nick’s a free spirit. With shredded veiny shoulders,” Danny says, looking at his phone. “My ride’s here. See you lads in a bit.”

Danny gives me this cute smile. “Good luck, yeah? If I don’t speak to you before you get on stage.”

My heart expands. “Cheers!”

Danny leaves and Alfie is giving me a teasing smirk with an arched eyebrow. I feel like I’ve been rumbled.

“What?” I say, feeling my cheeks going red. 

“Nothing,” he says, his face relaxing into a kind smile. At least Alfie seems like his usual self today. He hasn’t been himself all week. Not since his dad's birthday last weekend. He’s seemed quieter. Distracted. Like something’s been bothering him. I’ve asked him a couple of times if something’s wrong and every time he’s insisted he’s fine.

“I should go and put my TEAM FOX t-shirt on, shouldn’t I?”

Alfie pulls a face and nods. 

Ten minutes later I’m heading out of the flat with Alfie. I’ve got my red TEAM FOX t-shirt on. Both my black shiny classic physique trunks and my regular shiny pink posers are in my holdall. I’ve filled out even more from my last five a.m. meal. My first coat of tan is getting darker. I’m one step closer to stepping onto that bodybuilding stage to show the audiences what I’ve spent the last month working for. The nerves are kicking in again and I’m starting to feel more anxious.

For some reason, as I spot Jason Fox’s grey car parked outside the block of flats, my stomach suddenly somersaults. “In the back, lads,” Jason calls out as we get closer. I can see a figure in the passenger seat next to him. But it’s only when I’m climbing into the back seat that I realise just who that person is. It’s Mason the fucking Hot Muscle Daddy.

“You guys remember Andy?”

Fuuuck.

“All right, lads?” he says, twisting his head around. He gives me a look. This slight smirk on his face. Almost like he’s getting a kick out of the situation. Or maybe he’s just genuinely pleased to see me.

“All right,” I say back, my chest tightening. I look at Alfie, who gives me a brief, subtle wide-eyed look. 

Alfie mumbles, “All right,” in a sort of short, rude manner and Jason twists his head around to look at him.

God … this is fucking awkward! I know I’d most likely see Mason today but I didn’t quite expect to see him this soon. And in such an enclosed space. With Jason fucking Fox right there too.

And what’s making this whole thing worse is the fact that Mason has literally never looked hotter. (God!) He’s more tanned than I’ve ever seen him. It’s not just his face and veiny head and thick bull neck with that silver chain running across it. He’s only wearing a t-shirt, so I can see his huge upper arms and thick veiny now hairless tanned forearms. He looks solid. Rock hard. Conditioned. He looks like a freak. A proper fucking bodybuilder. The man just oozes sex and pure masculinity. And I’m sat here with the biggest fucking hard on. Just from being in such close proximity to him.

It’s almost like I’d forgotten. How hot he is. How much he turns me on. And how strong the chemistry between us is. Which I can feel even now.

The distraction of Mason isn’t enough to fight off the nerves as the four of us walk into the big arena where the show is being held. But I’m definitely feeling excited too. Because everywhere I look I see huge tanned lads in tracksuits and t-shirts. Some I recognise from The Muscle Factory. Some no doubt from Panthers. And the various bodybuilding gyms around this corner of the UK. All about to step on stage and compete in the Tiger Classic North West Championships. I find myself looking around for Danny but I can’t spot him. There are some good looking lads here. But I can’t help feeling that none are quite as good looking or as fit as my flatmate, Danny King. Or maybe I’m just biased.

Alfie spots someone he knows and wanders off to talk to them, leaving me with Mason and Jason as we queue up to sign in and register. I notice a guy about my age. Maybe younger. I have no doubt he’ll be competing in the junior class. He’s with an older guy. Maybe his coach. And something pulls in my stomach. I picture my shiny pink trunks hiding in my holdall. We’re getting closer to the desk. This is it. If I don't speak up now, it will be too late. Mason veers off and heads towards a desk to sign in.

“Ummm. Jason?”

Jason looks surprised when he sees my expression. “You all right, mate?” he asks with concern. 

My stomach clenches.

“Yeah. I mean … do you think? I could maybe …” I pause. For fuck’s sake. Why am I so nervous? I think about Danny’s advice in the kitchen this morning. Sometimes, Nick, you’ve just gotta ask for what you want.

“I wanna do the junior bodybuilding class.”

My chest expands as the words leave my mouth. Jason looks surprised. And a little confused.

“As well as the classic physique,” I add.

Jason’s face relaxes. “Oh right,” he says, clearly taken aback. “I mean … are you prepared for that?”

I bite my lip and nod. He doesn’t seem disappointed or pissed off, at least.

“You’ll need proper trunks.”

“Got ‘em.”

He nods and looks at me suspiciously. “Have you wanted to do this for a while?”

“No,” I instinctively lie, then realise I’ve been rumbled anyway. “Well … yeah.”

Jason gives me a kind smile. “Did you think I’d say no?”

I pull a face. “I wasn’t sure. Just … the whole prep has been about classic physique.”

“Well … yeah. I do think you’re perfect for classic physique. But … if you wanna do the junior bodybuilding class too, I completely get that. You’re gonna be twice as knackered by the end of it, though.”

I nod as my chest fills up. I feel so happy. And excited. Jason’s fine with me doing the junior bodybuilding class. What was I so scared of? I’m gonna be onstage in my pink trunks. Fuck! Maybe I should haven’t swapped them for Alfie’s blue ones.

I feel a rush of excitement as I tell the woman behind the desk that I’m signing up for both classes. Jason asks her how many guys are in the classic physique and she tells us only four compared to the eight in the junior bodybuilding. Is there a chance I could actually win the classic physique?

I scour the room I’ve been ushered into for weigh-ins to see if I can spot any of my competitors. There are definitely a few guys here around my age, but it’s hard to tell for sure exactly who is doing the classic physique.

“All weighed in?” Jason asks me. Mason’s with him again. Bulging out of his baggy red t-shirt. “I’ll leave you guys to go the competitors' meeting then.” 

Jason puts a friendly hand on my shoulder. “Can you look after this one for me?” he says to Mason. Mason gives me this look and I feel a stab of guilt. If only Jason knew.

And now me and Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy are heading to the meeting with the other competitors and leaving Jason behind. Fuck. I definitely wasn’t anticipating this to happen.

“Nervous?” Mason asks me. 

“Mmmm. A bit!” 

He gives me one of those fuck-off sexy smirks. Argh! Why is this man so fucking hot? It’s not just that he looks hot. He smells great too.

“The shredded death face suits you, by the way.”

I wince. “Mmmm. I kind of hate it.”

Mason grins and gives me this look. “You’re still sexy as hell.”

Fuuuck. I find myself smiling. I can't help fucking help it. And my dick starts stirring too.

“And … I’m really looking forward to seeing what’s under that t-shirt.”

I bite my lip. My stomach pulls.

“Sorry,” Mason says, in a relaxed tone. “I'm being bad, aren't I?” he adds, as we sit down in a big hall with all of the competitors.

“I’ll just use this time to perv on your hot flatmate instead,” he says. I give him a confused look and he signals to a spot in the room. My heart pinches when I see Danny King. He looks so fucking hot. I look at Mason and we exchange knowing grins.

“Aren’t you a married man?” I say, surprising myself.

Mason laughs. “Absolutely not.”

“You’re together though, aren't you? Properly now?”

“Where did you hear that?”

I don't reply.

“Nothing’s changed since the last time we spoke.”

What the hell? Is he lying to me? It doesn't really seem like he is. Or did Alfie just get it wrong when he gave me the news that Jason and Mason are officially boyfriends? "Oh right," I say, looking straight ahead.

“Except, of course, you don't wanna shag me anymore."

I cautiously look at him. He gives me a knowing smirk and his face relaxes.

"I'm just messing with you," he says in a softer tone. “I get it, Nick. Jason’s your coach. You’re being the sensible one. It's just …” he leans into me and whispers into my ear. “I really want you to fuck me while we’re both bronzed up in comp condition.”

Fuuuck. I can NOT believe he just said that. My cock judders in my joggers. Before I have a chance to reply, the guy holding the meeting starts talking through his microphone.

Mason gently pushes his leg against mine. Instant chemistry. Instant electricity. My cock is throbbing. My body feels like it's exploding. Fuck. This is wrong. This is bad. I’m in a room full of shredded lads and monsters. I’m about to compete in a bodybuilding show. I’m in the best condition of my life. But nothing is making me feel more alive right now than the touch of Mason’s leg pushed up against mine.

After a few moments, I move my leg away, without looking at Mason. Looking straight on and listening to the guy with the microphone talk us through today’s events. But even though we’re no longer touching, I can still feel that chemistry between me and this unspeakably hot muscle daddy.

I’m thinking about it for the rest of the competitor’s meeting. I’m still thinking about it when I’m stripped to nothing but a pair of paper tanning posers and standing in a tanning both and I’m watching the lines and details in my legs deepen and my abs look more prominent and shredded. And I'm still thinking about it when I’m standing in the pump room full of shredded bronzed freaks and I'm pumping up with Jason Fox in nothing but my shiny black classic physique trunks as the nerves and anxiety increase by the minute.

It’s only when I spot a certain competitor coming towards me that I seem to finally completely forget about what happened with Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy at the competitor's meeting.

“All right?”

Holy fucking Christ. I don’t know what my face is doing right now. Whether it’s hiding any of the emotions that I’m feeling as I look at my flatmate, Danny King, competition-conditioned, bronzed up and wearing nothing but his trademark super shiny black trunks. 

Those thick tits. Those boulder shoulders. Those blocky abs. Those thick veiny quads. The shiny black poser bulge. FUCK.

“Hi!” I say, my voice sounding squeaker than normal.

Danny’s eyes go down to my torso. His mouth curls into a slight smirk. I’m not sure if he’s laughing at my sudden social inability or something else. But it’s like there’s this tension between us. This weird atmosphere.

“All right, Danny, mate?” Jason says.

“All right, Jase. So, erm, I’ve just seen one of your competitors.”

My stomach clenches as I look around the room.

“You’re bigger AND more conditioned,” Danny says, with a smile that makes me want to melt right into his massive fucking pecs. Christ, those pecs!

“Of course he is!” Jason jokes while giving me a warm smile. I’m suddenly filled with warmth towards my coach. Even though my leg was pushed up against his boyfriend's not one fucking hour ago after he whispered into my ear that he wanted to fuck me.

“Right - picture time,” Jason announces, getting his phone out. I look at Danny who gives me a cute grin. I suddenly feel sheepish. I don’t really know what happening right now. It’s like I suddenly feel all shy around Danny King. Like we haven’t been friends and hanging out with each other for the past month.

“Come on, you two. Squash together.”

Fuck. My chest tightens. My insides are going mad. Danny steps closer to me and stands to my right. I can feel the heat coming from his huge, hard, shredded body. The scent of his tan and natural scent fills up my nose. I feel like a fanboy having his picture taken with one of his favourite bodybuilders who he’s secretly got a massive crush on. Which, when it boils down to it, I guess I kind of am.

Danny does this thing where he sticks two fingers up into a peace sign and I sheepishly copy him, feeling like a bit of a knob but also on a massive high from being backstage at a bodybuilding show, bronzed and shredded with striations in my shoulders and visible veins in my legs as I'm stood next to Danny fucking King posing for a photo.

Jason drops his phone and Danny gives me a sheepish grin. Then my stomach clenches at the appearance of a cute muscle guy in a black t-shirt and a clipboard.

“Junior Classic Physique?” he asks me.

“Yep,” I say, my stomach tightening. 

“You’re up next. If you wanna follow me. Have you got your number badge?”

Jason hands me my badge, wishes me good luck and gives me a warm, reassuring smile. Danny tells me to have fun and before I know it, I’m being herded off to the side of the stage where I’m met with three other lads in similar trunks to mine. And my stomach plummets. Because, while I’m definitely not the weakest guy here, there’s one lad in particular who’s bigger and more fucking shredded than me. Jesus. How is this guy my age? I guess I can kiss goodbye to that win. I feel immediately gutted for Jason. Like I’ve let him down. But Jason knew there was a chance I wouldn’t win, right? If some guy has turned up who’s bigger and more shredded than me, what are we supposed to do about that now? But still - I make a vow to do the best I can. I want to do this for Jason. I want to make him proud.

Before I have time to dwell on it even more, I’m being ushered on stage. Oh shit. This is it. Here we fucking go. My stomach churns as I step out onto the stage and I hear the applause of the audience. It strikes me at that moment just how crazy this whole thing is. That I’m barefoot. Wearing nothing but little shiny shorts. Bronzed up. Ready to be judged by the size and condition of my muscles. It’s crazy when I think about it. Completely fucking bonkers, in fact. But that’s partly why I love this shit.

As I go through my poses with the other lads on stage it becomes pretty obvious that I’m looking at a second or third place in a lineup of four. The clear winner has a fuck load of support from the audience. Before I know it, it’s over and I’m back in the pump room, then I’m back on stage for my individual posing routine, which brings on a whole new set of nerves. It’s one thing being on stage with a bunch of other bodybuilders, but it's a whole other thing being up there by yourself. But I hold it together. I keep my nerve. I remember all of the things Jason and his friend, Big Si, taught me in our delayed posing practice last week. I concentrate more than I usually do on my bodybuilding routines. I get through it. And I actually think I do okay.

When I come off stage, Jason Fox is there to greet me with a big smile. But he’s not alone. I feel my chest tighten as Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy just stands there looking at me with this suggestive smirk on his face. That oh-so-sexy fucking face. But it’s not just his face that’s catching my attention. It’s the fucking body. Because Mason is bronzed up in shredded competition condition in only a pair of shiny emerald green trunks and he’s never looked fucking hotter.

“You did really well, mate,” Jason says to me.

“Thanks!” I say, feeling weird and sheepish.

“Well done, Nick,” Mason says to me, giving me this suggestive look. Argh! 

I don’t know why but things feel even more awkward than how they did in the car. Probably because Mason’s wearing nothing but his shiny green trunks looking stupidly fucking hot.

God, those tits. Those bunched-up daddy pecs. Those thick arms I’ve had my hands around, squeezing as I’ve fucked him on his bed. All now bronzed. All looking bigger and freakier than ever.

“Jason says you’re doing the regular junior bodybuilding class as well?” Mason says with this slightly smug grin.

“Yeah, I think you have about half an hour to change into your bodybuilding trunks, mate,” Jason tells me.

I head to the toilets with my pink trunks in my hands and change into them. I catch sight of myself in the mirror when I come out of the cubicle and smile to myself. Because wow - I really am in the best condition of my life. I have striations. There are veins everywhere. My abs are popping. And now I’m wearing my favourite shiny pink Next Level Posers. And I’m about to do what I was so nervous to ask Jason if I could. I’m about to compete in the junior bodybuilding class. As a proper bodybuilder. I feel a heady mix of excitement and happiness as I think about that. I definitely wasn’t feeling like this when I did the classic physique.

When I go back to my bag in my spot in the pump room, Jason Fox has gone. But Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy is still there. Still looking at me with that smug smirk. And now that it’s just the two of us again, I can feel the chemistry between us. That electricity that’s always been there. And now that we’re both bronzed up in shredded competition condition, I’ve never been so attracted to him.

“Jase said you told him you wanted to do the bodybuilding juniors this morning.”

I bite my lip and nod.

“A good choice. I like a guy who knows what he wants and goes for it. Plus … I get to see you in your pink posing trunks. You know how sexy you look, right?”

I bite my lip and fail not to smirk. I look around me, worried that Jason might be around. 

“And you’ve even left your specs on! You’re fucking killing me, Nick.”

Before I have time to reply, the cute guy with the clipboard is back and telling me I need to get ready to go back on stage. I feel a jolt of nerves when his eyes go down to my pink shiny trunks and his mouth curls into a slight smirk.

As soon as I gather at the side of the stage and catch sight of the other lads in my class, I know I’m out of my depth here. Almost all of them are bigger than me. I feel like the runt of the litter and suddenly have the desire to bolt. To tell the guy with the clipboard that I’ve changed my mind. But it’s too late for that because I’m being herded on the stage with the other seven junior bodybuilders in the class.

But something happens when I’m on stage again wearing nothing but my pink Next Level Posers branded trunks and my glasses with all of these other amazingly shredded muscle lads. It’s the same rush I felt at my other two bodybuilding shows. That I felt a tiny hint of earlier but is way more intense now that I’m wearing proper trunks and competing in a proper bodybuilding class. Which also just feels SO right. 

I hear a loud, “Go, Nick!” from the audience and feel a rush of warmth. Because I recognise that voice as belonging to Alfie. And when I start hitting poses with the other lads, I feel this surge of confidence. Because I'm doing it. I’m on stage. In the best condition of my life. In my hot pink Next Level Posers which are definitely the shiniest of all the lads on stage. I'm flexing and posing my striated arse off. I feel like a bodybuilder. I AM a fucking bodybuilder.

And that confidence translates into my posing. Just like at my last show, something takes over me when I’m asked to hit a most muscular. The tongue comes out! And the crowd go nuts. Laughing and cheering. And I hear Alfie shout out, “Yeah, Nick!”

When I’m walking off the stage, one of the other lads who’s both massive AND cute holds up his fist for me to bump. And I’m met in the pump room, not by Mason or Jason Fox, but by Danny King.

“Good job, mate. Liking the attitude!”

I sheepishly grin. In fact, I can’t STOP grinning. And I’m on a high pretty much for the rest of the time the prejudging plays out. I watch Mason go on with the other guys in the Masters over 40 class (he’s hands down the hottest guy). And after the other smaller weight classes, I watch Danny go on stage as a Heavyweight (in which he’s hands down the hottest fucking guy).

Then there’s a fifteen-minute interval and then my black shiny classic physique trunks are back on and I'm on stage again for the classic physique finals, which is a lot more fun than prejudging classic physique, but nowhere near as much fun as prejudging bodybuilding. I dial back the cockiness. I remember Big Si's advice. I keep my routine classy. This is classic physique after all. But when I’m on stage with the other three lads again and the commentator calls for a posedown, I finally feel that same rush of excitement from earlier. I finally relax, let go and enjoy myself. I move around the stage hitting poses to a cheering audience and more audible encouragement from Alfie. I even get roped into a head-to-head most muscular with the biggest and best lad on stage. A small hint of what I’ll be experiencing later, no doubt.

And then it’s time for the awards. The nerves come back and my stomach is churning. I breathe a sigh of relief when the fourth (and last) placed guy’s name is called out. I’m fully expecting to hear my name next and can’t quite wrap my head around it when another guy’s name is called instead. And I still can’t quite believe it when my name IS finally called as the runner-up and second-placed competitor to a rapture of applause from the audience. I came second. What the fuck? I actually came second!

I’m on such a high when I come off stage. Jason Fox is there and says, “You should be very proud.” Danny’s there too. And Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy. And even Alfie too. All congratulating me. All praising me. And I feel so much warmth for my friends and my coach. I have a bunch of pictures taken with the other junior classic physique lads. And then Jason reminds me that I don’t have long before I’m back on stage for the junior bodybuilding class. I grab my pink posing trunks and head off to the toilets again to change into them, feeling this rush of how well today is going. Being on stage. Getting cocky in the bodybuilding class. Placing second in classic physique. Which I definitely wasn't expecting. 

I’m so preoccupied with my thoughts, that I jump when I come out of the cubicle to find Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy standing in the middle of the bathroom looking at me. He’s not saying anything. He’s just standing there. Looking hotter than he ever has. With those perfectly round shoulders. Thick arms. Hot-as-hell wavy-lined abs. And the pecs like bunched-up balloons of muscle fighting for space. All bronzed and pumped and looking freakier than ever. 

He steps towards me. And now he's just looking at me with those piercing blue-grey eyes. He grabs my hand and leads me into the toilet cubicle. I'm completely fucking helpless. I know this is wrong, but I can’t stop myself. And now my body is pushed up against Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy’s. He’s kissing me hard. Our crazily conditioned bodies pushed hard against each other. Shredded abs on shredded abs. Fuuuuck. I want this. I want this so fucking badly.

“I want that fucking cock in me, boy!” he barks

And now he’s yanking down my pink posers. “Yeah?” he says, goading me for a reply.

“Yes, sir!”

“That’s my boy!” he says, spinning around. “Fucking pound daddy’s hard shredded arse.”

Oh my God. Oh my FUCKING God. I’m rock hard. Mason’s squeezing my hard throbbing cock and pushing it in between his thick bronzed arse cheeks. He’s pushing my cock against his hole. I groan loudly as my dick slides into Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy’s hole.

“Sssh!!” he whispers, half laughing and groaning.

And now I’m fucking him. I’m grabbing onto his hard bronzed lats and fucking this pumped up shredded to fuck gorgeously bronzed muscle daddy in competition condition backstage at a bodybuilding show. I'm fucking pounding his arse. 

And then … I hear the door to the toilets open and I freeze. Mason freezes too. We’re both dead still. This is insanity. He looks behind me wide-eyed. We’re frozen. Scared that whoever is in here has heard us. When the door opens and closes again, the moment’s completely gone and Mason slides himself off my cock. He spins around to face me and we both start laughing. “I think we’d better …” he says. I nod and he leans forward and kisses me.

We compose ourselves and open the cubicle door. It takes me a moment to realise what’s happening. It almost doesn’t feel real. But I know that it is. I know what's happening now is very fucking real. My stomach violently lurches. Because we’re not alone. Someone is standing in the middle of the bathroom.

And that someone is my coach and the guy Mason is dating. The last person I ever wanted to get caught by. That person, who’s glaring right at us, not saying a word but looking mightily pissed off, is Jason fucking Fox.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

@muscleaddict Your text is an exquisite journey through words, a sensual dance of descriptions that awaken the senses and transport the mind to a world of charm and seduction. Each detail is painted with a palette of words that caress the imagination and ignite the desire to explore every corner of the story. The way you intertwine sensuality and eroticism, without veering into vulgarity, is an art that delights the senses and leaves a profound impression on the reader. Your ability to create an atmosphere charged with passion is truly captivating, and it's a pleasure to immerse oneself in every line of your narrative.😻

• Like 3