Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 9/29/2023 at 10:57 AM, CaptainRex said:

Plot twist: Jason locks behind him and joins in the fun

Haha! That could be a fun scene to write. 😅

23 hours ago, BigManZach55 said:

Your story just keeps getting better and better! Do not leave us hanging very long as to what happens next.

Awww - thank you, mate. I have a little bit of work to do on the next one but you know I won't keep you waiting long.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Built22 said:

😲 ohh no nick what the hell are you doing??

Never underestimate the power of a hot bald veiny-headed muscle daddy in shiny emerald green posers. 😏

19 hours ago, Bjort said:

SOOOO BUSTED!!!  What will Jason do!?!?  Me, I am hoping for a sweaty threeway, but I think the coach in him will win out. “Get yer bleedin’ hot pink pants up where they belong and get yer young horny stoooopid sherdded arse OUT ON THAT STAGE!!! “. Then there will be an off stage abd off script scene between Jason and Mason of a character to be revealed later! 😜

Haha! You know, I've never actually written a threesome scene. *Makes mental note for next story*. 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:55 AM, mario2007 said:

Yep. Could've would've should've.

That choice of words awoke my professional curiosity. Is that tool for ethical introspection of Stoic, Protestant, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal or Reform Jewish origin, @mario2007, or even from somewhere else?

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Wow - some really lovely and thoughtful feedback there @studnerd. Thank you so much for this! Apologies if I've got this wrong but I'm not sure I've ever seen you commenting on one of my stories before so it's pretty cool to see someone new commenting at this stage of the story.

I often wonder just how many people are reading but not commenting on or liking the posts. I guess it's impossible to say. If there is anyone like that here who is reading but doesn't want to post here - feel free to send me a private message. 

Thank you! I want to apologize if I haven't had the chance to comment on your story before. I've always enjoyed immersing myself in multiple chapters before sharing my thoughts. This allows me to better appreciate the diversity of narratives and writing styles out there. Instead of simply assigning "stars" to a single chapter, I prefer to take the time to fully understand each chapter and then provide more detailed constructive feedback and insights.

It's exciting for me to join this stage of your story and participate in the discussions. I believe every author has a unique and valuable voice that deserves to be heard, and I'm eager to discover more about your style and works in the future.

I also want to mention that I'm relatively new to the forum, which is why I've been mostly reading and haven't had the opportunity to evaluate all the stories yet. But I'm looking forward to becoming more active in the community and engaging with a variety of talented authors like yourself. Thank you for your understanding!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Hialmar said:

That choice of words awoke my professional curiosity. Is that tool for ethical introspection of Stoic, Protestant, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal or Reform Jewish origin, @mario2007, or even from somewhere else?

lol, too deep Hialmar!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, studnerd said:

Thank you! I want to apologize if I haven't had the chance to comment on your story before. I've always enjoyed immersing myself in multiple chapters before sharing my thoughts. This allows me to better appreciate the diversity of narratives and writing styles out there. Instead of simply assigning "stars" to a single chapter, I prefer to take the time to fully understand each chapter and then provide more detailed constructive feedback and insights.

It's exciting for me to join this stage of your story and participate in the discussions. I believe every author has a unique and valuable voice that deserves to be heard, and I'm eager to discover more about your style and works in the future.

I also want to mention that I'm relatively new to the forum, which is why I've been mostly reading and haven't had the opportunity to evaluate all the stories yet. But I'm looking forward to becoming more active in the community and engaging with a variety of talented authors like yourself. Thank you for your understanding!

There's absolutely no need to apologise, mate! No one who reads the story is obliged to comment and I get that there are people who don't feel comfortable doing so on a public forum. I even have a sort of second audience of guys on Twitter who interact with me about the story there but not here - I'm not sure if they even have profiles here! 

Anyway - thank you again for your lovely comment and I hope you're enjoying the forum so far. There are some brilliant stories here, both new and old. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, dreamboy said:

Ughhhhhhh but why I’m the middle of the restroom why couldn’t they have gone in the stall?😭😭😭

Haha - they did, mate. Toilet cubicle = restroom stall. 

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha - they did, mate. Toilet cubicle = restroom stall. 

Yet another example of how the Anglophone world is separated by a common language, such as the lack of trousers in the US. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man, this story sets a record for emotional cliff hangers:

• Alfie and his "Rameses" moment - "king of denial" with Curtis
  • Nick and Mason and now Jason ! Timing!!
  • Alfie and his Dad and his brother at the birthday party

...ANDDDD!

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE SCENE: 

===========================I

It’s Danny!

“What’s on your rice cake?” I ask him.

“Peanut butter,” he says, like it’s obvious.

“Never had it.”

His eyes widen. “How can you have never eaten peanut butter?! Never confess that to an American. Their heads would explode. Gimme,” he says, holding out his hand for my rice cake. I give it to him and he spreads a bit of the peanut butter on it with his knife.

=============================

OMG!!  Peanut butter!! 

What?!?!  No Vegamite?! 

Shocking!!

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1