Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

SOOOO BUSTED!!!  What will Jason do!?!?  Me, I am hoping for a sweaty threeway, but I think the coach in him will win out. “Get yer bleedin’ hot pink pants up where they belong and get yer young horny stoooopid sherdded arse OUT ON THAT STAGE!!! “. Then there will be an off stage and off script scene between Jason and Mason of a character to be revealed later! 😜

• Like 3

On 9/29/2023 at 1:33 AM, studnerd said:

@muscleaddict Your text is an exquisite journey through words, a sensual dance of descriptions that awaken the senses and transport the mind to a world of charm and seduction. Each detail is painted with a palette of words that caress the imagination and ignite the desire to explore every corner of the story. The way you intertwine sensuality and eroticism, without veering into vulgarity, is an art that delights the senses and leaves a profound impression on the reader. Your ability to create an atmosphere charged with passion is truly captivating, and it's a pleasure to immerse oneself in every line of your narrative.😻

Wow - some really lovely and thoughtful feedback there @studnerd. Thank you so much for this! Apologies if I've got this wrong but I'm not sure I've ever seen you commenting on one of my stories before so it's pretty cool to see someone new commenting at this stage of the story.

I often wonder just how many people are reading but not commenting on or liking the posts. I guess it's impossible to say. If there is anyone like that here who is reading but doesn't want to post here - feel free to send me a private message. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 3:55 AM, mario2007 said:

Yep. Could've would've should've.

Should've kept his pee-pee in his pink posing trunks. 🤭

On 9/29/2023 at 8:18 AM, Ozymandias said:

Oh Nick, learn some self-control. Get with Danny instead.

He's young and horny and surrounded by hot, bronzed, shredded bodybuilders who want to drag him into public toilet cubicles every five minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1