Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Amazing writing!  MA handled perfectly the comeuppance that Nick and Mason got from Jason as well as the smooth flow into then a much more natural Nick/Danny relationship.  Love their falling-for-each-other small talk in bed, as well as of course their exploration of each others bodies!  

One thing I'm not clear about is Danny's bisexuality.  Forgive perhaps my naivety, but wouldn't Nick want to know where on the Kinsey scale Danny falls before he gets more involved?

• Like 1

Finally Danny professed his love for Nick. Now only Alfie needs to figure out his feelings for the anorak in a yellow jumper (even though Curtis isn't really an anorak, but I think the wordplay's just funny). 

Btw whenever I see Jordan Macaulley, I get a bit of a Nick vibe. Although some what more souped up with beef, growing to become the true beast he'll be. And if Danny keeps up... That'll be so choice! 

Btw talking about bodybuilder and does, rice cake and fish, then fish, then rice cakes and fish... ring any bells? 

Btw great writing MA! 

Snapinsta.app_262532054_630463911423845_5357635533253699910_n_1080.thumb.jpg.8799b62162ff8f0d90cd3b6f6ad78724.jpg

And Macaully has done some beefing up already. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Psuace said:

Yeah for Nick.  Kind of figured 'The Danny King' liked him based on the trip to the arcade. 

Well written as always. 

I was scared it would end up that Nick was having a dream.

Thank you, mate. I think a few people might have been a bit pissed off if I'd have done that. 😅

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

I was right!

Two Qs:

1. How much does Danny weigh at this point?

2. So will we see Nick blown up into a mass monster? 

I'm not really sure about Danny's weight. He's a 25 year old 6 foot amateur heavyweight champion so he's a big lad! As for the Nick question - not in this story as it only spans a short period of time but who knows what I'll write in the future.

20 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Chapter twenty-one is simultaneously gut wrenching and sweet. I hope Nick and Danny become happy. I hope Jason will be happy, too, and that Mason grow up.

Bless you, mate. Maybe I should think about doing some Jason and Mason spin-offs. 

20 hours ago, crushme99 said:

"Geez, I don't know WHAT happened.  He was just reading something on his laptop and then fainted."

image.webp

Haha! That made me laugh. 😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Amazing writing!  MA handled perfectly the comeuppance that Nick and Mason got from Jason as well as the smooth flow into then a much more natural Nick/Danny relationship.  Love their falling-for-each-other small talk in bed, as well as of course their exploration of each others bodies!  

One thing I'm not clear about is Danny's bisexuality.  Forgive perhaps my naivety, but wouldn't Nick want to know where on the Kinsey scale Danny falls before he gets more involved?

Thank you, mate. I do have a bit of a soft spot for this chapter!

As for the specifics of Danny's sexuality - Nick wouldn't care about that. Danny likes him. That's all that matters. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1