Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

@muscleaddict Another fantastic chapter my friend!! I think bouncing between Alfie and Nicks perspective, and sharing their inner monologues is adding massive amounts of layers to this story and I’m 100% here for it! Keep it up man! You are a master at what you do! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

UGH, MY HEART!! ♥️💔😭 I really hope, Curtis and Alfie somehow get together again, so they can hash things out (can I even use that expression here? In that context?) 

Glad you enjoyed it, mate. Hashing things out sounds right to me. 😁

20 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Thank you @muscleaddict. This was a very sweet chapter. 

What Alfie goes through is not dissimilar to what I experienced in the 1990s. I hope he sort his mess eventually.

Bless you, mate. I'm glad it resonates with you. 😊

• Like 1

18 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

@muscleaddict Another fantastic chapter my friend!! I think bouncing between Alfie and Nicks perspective, and sharing their inner monologues is adding massive amounts of layers to this story and I’m 100% here for it! Keep it up man! You are a master at what you do! 

Thanks so much @biggymnast84. I've wanted to write something with multiple/alternating points of view for a while now. I knew it would be a challenge though and I wasn't sure if it was something I'd be able to pull off so I really appreciate this! 

13 hours ago, Mickeypuk said:

Another fabulous chapter

talk about keeping us gripped 

and who wouldn’t want to lean into that green hoodie and melt away 

Especially if it smelt like Danny King! 🤪 Thanks, mate - glad you enjoyed it! 😊

11 hours ago, IronandGold said:

Nicks got EVERYONE’S attention. This was just awww so sweet.

Maybe it's the chipmunk cheeks. I actually realised when I was writing this that no one other character has ever had so much action in one story as Nick does here. 

He's kissed Benji, Mason, Danny and Alfie. Shagged Danny and Mason. Went on a date with Curtis. Right - who can he kiss next? *Rubs hands together*

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Muscle addict- there is no question that you are a master at writing complex emotionally believable stores. The muscle makes it all the better, of course!

I did not expect Adam  to be so overwhelmed by his emotional and sexual feelings.
Great job  depicting that existential anguish!

i’ll admit I cannot figure out whether Adam is gay straight bi, confused or just losing his mind! Lol. He has fewer markers than most of the characters.  I figured him as the token straight muscle hero.  Now I don’t have a clue.  Non of the “common wisdom “ stereotypical predictors seem to fit.

I hope he DOESN’T turn into a gushy demonstrative type - whatever he is-  “wearing his heart on his sleeve” is not his style, however he rolls!

• Like 1