RealIn2Growth

Absolutely love it, especially some of the more detailed descriptions on how his anatomy is becoming complete inhuman as he gains more and more raw power. I just can't wait to see him properly unleash it on the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part Eight

Lonely.  The one word echoed through the gym.  

The Worshipers that Grant had gathered looked at Cody like he was insane.  How in the world could he be lonely when he had Grant around?  Grant was enough man for 5 Cody’s!  All by himself, he was a crowd!  Something had to definitely be wrong with Cody if he was lonely within Grant’s company.  Any of them, even the straight Worshipers, would take his place in a heartbeat.  In fact, several of them got hard thinking that this could easily be their way in.  Imagine… getting to touch Grant whenever they wanted!  It would be Nirvana!

Grant wanted to ignore what he’d heard, but he knew that he couldn’t.  Calling down to the other men, he said:

“I’m starving.  Go and pick me up something from Mickey D’s.  I want 25 Big Mac’s.  No.  Make that 30.  And I want them to be meals.  Each with Large Fries and a Diet Coke.”  The Worshipers didn’t have to be told twice.  They all quickly grabbed their car keys and wallets and ran into the parking lot.

Grant and Cody were alone.  The gym floor was silent except for the pounding music playing in the background and the beating of Grant’s heart.

“Go where I can see you, Cody.”

Cody dragged the ladder into the middle of the floor.  He stood next to it feeling downbeat for a few moments before eventually climbing it.  Finally able to see him in the mirror, Grant extended his arms and lifted Cody up.  In his huge hands, Cody looked even smaller and more delicate than he had just hours before.  Have I really grown so huge, Grant thought.  Raising him as close as he could to his face, resting Cody partially on his mammoth pecs, Grant looked into his eyes.

“I love you.”  This was the first time that Grant had ever said this to him, and hearing it caused Cody to start to tear up.

“You don’t need to say that now.”

“I know I don’t need to say it.  I wanted to say it.  I do love you.  I’ve always loved you; ever since we met.”  Grant stroked Cody’s hair with his pointer finger.  “Just looking at you from across the gym used to get me hard.  I’d have to go to the toilet and jerk off just to control myself.”

Cody laughed, wiping his nose.

“You get hard when the wind blows!”

“True… but you really used to get me going.  Still do.  I remember seeing you the day after your battery died.  You were doing legs.  You were wearing that ugly orange workout shirt…”

“It’s not ugly.”

“Don’t argue with me!  It is ugly!  You were doing legs and you were just about to do squats, but some asshole had left the bar wracked with weights.  You took each one off, but instead of just leaving them lying there, you put them back exactly where they were supposed to go.”

“I hate a messy gym.”

“I was the asshole.”

“What?”

“I was the asshole.  I was the one who left all of the weight on the bar.  I was going to come over and help you… but seeing you bend over…FUCK!  I was hard as a rock!!”

“I wish you would have come over.  We would have connected a little sooner than we did.”

“Why would you have been interested in an old man.”

“Old!  Please!!”  Cody grinned.  He felt perfect just lying there talking with Grant.  He was so happy, but he couldn’t deny the elephant in the room.  “Now look at you.  Big man on campus now.  Any one of those guys would bend over for you now.”

“We knew this was going to happen.”

“Bullshit!  I never knew THIS was going to happen.  If I had… I never would have stolen the injection in the first place.”  Being this close to Grant, Cody was amazed by how large Grant’s head had become.  It had grown in proportion to his body and now appeared to be twice the size of Cody’s.  He imagined that if Grant kissed him now, his lips would nearly cover the bottom half of his face.  Beyond the sheer size, Grant’s face had taken on a much more rugged look.  His chin was squarer than it had been before and his cheekbones sharp.  His extended brow ridge caused his eyebrows to even further accent his blue eyes, making Grant even handsomer than he had been when the two had first met.  It was as if the formula was… perfecting him.  Making him the ultimate man.

“It can’t be good for you, Grant.  You should have seen yourself during that last aftershock.  It looked so painful…”

“I’ve never felt so healthy… so alive in my entire life.  How much do you think I weigh now?”

“I don’t have a clue.”

“Guess.”

“I don’t know… maybe 8,000… 8,500 pounds.”

“And it’s all muscle.  Not an ounce of fat on me.”

“I only come up to your knee now.  The next time it happens… I might only come up to your calves.  After that… you won’t even notice I’m there.”

“I’ll always know you’re there.  Even when I can’t see you… you’ll always be with me.  I promise.”

“When we first started dating… I was so insecure.  I always thought you’d dump me for a hotter guy.  I never thought you’d simply outgrow me.  Literally outgrow me!!”  The two laughed; Grant’s volume and bass easily overpowering Cody’s laugh. 

“I know this is a big ask, Cody, but I want you to be happy for me.”

“I want to be.  I really do.  It’s just so hard…”

“I understand.”

“Maybe we could find a way to flush it out of your system.  I could go to the lab… ask Andrew for help…”  Cody wasn’t sure how that would go over since Andrew fired him only a few hours prior… but he could always try. 

“I don’t want to flush it out, Cody.  Can we talk seriously for a moment?”

“Of course.”

“What’s happening to me… it’s like going into outer space; I imagine.  It’s scary and exciting and it’s dangerous and there’s always the possibility that you won’t come back.  But… if you’re and astronaut, that’s what you live for and you wouldn’t pass up the chance to hop on that rocket and take it into the stars, right?  I’m on that rocket, Cody, and I’m taking it into outer space.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Each time the pressure and the energy takes a hold of me… it’s stronger than the last time… more severe.  There will come a time when it takes me even further than I can handle.  I know that.  There’ll come a time when I’m too big.. Too high… but I still want to take that ride.”

Cody began to tear up again.

“Even knowing it’s going to kill you?”

“Besides meeting you… this is the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me.  I can’t give it up now.  I just can’t.  Just… promise me… when that time comes… when I’m too…”  Even Grant couldn’t say the words.  “Promise me you’ll be okay.  You’ll know that I’ve done what I always dreamed of doing.  That I was on the greatest adventure ever.”

“Grant...”  Cody wanted to take the bigger man in his arms but knew that he never would be able to do that again.

“Please.”

“I promise.  I’ll… I’ll be happy for you.  I’ll try.  I swear.”

“Last night… I wrote my will.  It’s on top of the refrigerator.  I’ve left you everything: the house, the restaurants, my money… everything.”

“I really don’t want to talk about that.  Not now.”

“We can talk about whatever you want.”

“I just want you to kiss me.”

“Come here.”  Grant lifted Cody even closer, leaned in further, and kissed him.  The kiss was gentle at first and did cover a larger portion of Cody’s face as he had imagined, but quickly it built in intensity.  Soon, Grant was slipping his long and thick tongue deep into Cody’s mouth.

Cody felt Grant’s grip on him become stronger as the two men grew more aroused.  Pulling away, which was difficult for Cody to do since he was being held in the air by his lover, he looked deep into Grant’s blue eyes.

“I want to explore your body.  All of it.”

Lowering himself gently to the floor, Grant set Cody down and then proceeded to stretch out as best as he could.

Using his hands and his tongue, Cody took in every inch of Grant’s body.  He felt miniscule next to Grant’s massive form, but taking his time, he was able to dedicate himself to pleasuring him.  Each muscle mound he encountered, each vein, each inch of skin was an experience to be undertaken.  

“You're so hard, Grant… yet so soft.  So warm. You smell… It's almost hypnotic.  Woodsy…  Your nipples… fuck… they’re like two more cocks!  They’re so hard!!”  Cody opened his mouth and began to suck on Grant’s right nipple.  Grant had always had sensitive nipples before, but they seemed to have become even more so as he grew.  Now, with Cody’s skillful mouth attached to one, his head was swimming.  Then, when Grant thought he couldn’t take anymore, Cody slipped his mouth off of his nipple and moved downwards towards his cock and balls.  

Inhaling deeply, Cody took in the smell of Grant’s soccer ball sized nuts.  His scent was even stronger down here, and Cody found himself drooling at the sight of such an incredible cock and balls.  He wished he could allow Grant to fuck him, but there was no way that he would ever be able to handle the enormous cock Grant was sporting.  He’d tear him apart!

Cody gave each of Grant’s testicles a tongue bath, dipping down lower to explore his taint and hole.  Grant groaned loudly, grabbing onto and crushing a weight bench with his hand.  The deeper Cody dove, the louder Grant got until pre was cascading out of him like a geyser.

“I need to fuck you, Cody.  I need to fuck you!  I need to fuck you one last time!!”

Standing, Cody took hold of the towering phallus and began to tease the head and slit with his tongue.  Opening his mouth as wide as he could, Cody tried to take the bulbous head in, but was only able to suck on the tip.  Lapping up the pre that was flowing from it, Cody tongued Grant with more intensity, massaging the underbelly of the head with his hands.  Opening his mouth as wide as he could

Grant’s heartbeat echoed through the room as did his groans.  When Cody began to stroke the length of Grant’s cock using both his hands, legs, and tongue, Grant felt his balls begin to rise up in his sack.  As the orgasm rushed towards completion, another sensation forced its way in and brought Grant to an even greater height of frenzy.

He tried to clear his head… to hold it back… to stop it from happening during the one moment Cody and he had together, but it was proving itself too powerful.

“Stop.  Not now!  Please!!”

Cody stopped what he was doing and looked at the body of his trembling boyfriend.  Grant was gritting his teeth and curling his hands, trying his best to hold back and fight the pressure and energy he was always talking about, but it appeared to be an impossible task.

“Let go, Grant.”

“I want it… to be… just about us, Cody.  Just… us.”

“Then grow for me, Grant.  Grow immense.  Grow even more powerful.  Explode with size for me.”  Grabbing onto a cock that he already felt thickening in his hands, Cody went back to work stroking and licking.  Soon, Grant felt his shoulders stretching wider while his lats swelled.  His abs rose up and thickened, creating deeper crevices between each one while his hands and feet expanded.  Cody felt like he was growing smaller as Grant’s cock lengthened.  Soon, as it stretched past three feet long and nearly two feet in diameter, he could no longer even take the tip of the head in his mouth.

Grant grunted and groaned as his torso lengthened, propelling him further along the floor.  He felt his body knock into exercise equipment, but it was brushed aside or dragged along with him as he grew.  When his foot smashed into the mirror, it cracked and then shattered, trailing glass onto the floor beneath.

As his glutes, lats, and biceps swelled, Grant felt himself rising further off of the floor.  His traps rose up even higher, wrapping more around Grant’s neck.  Soon, as his body gained more and more mass, Grant’s cock swelled and began to shoot load after thick load of cum.

Cody was quickly coated in Grant’s seed as his cock continued to shoot like a geyser.  When his quads flexed, Cody was thrown onto the floor, slipping and landing in a massive puddle of cum.  From here, he watched his lover pant and writhe on the floor as he grew.  Watching him intently, Cody was shocked to discover that not only was Grant growing larger, but dark stubble had begun to erupt on his arms, legs, chest, abs, and face.

Grant had always insisted on keeping his entire body, except his crotch and balls, shaved.  But, as the minutes passed, as Grant’s body grew even more enormous, it appeared to Cody like he was watching a time-laps film on body hair growth.  Quickly, Grant’ chest was covered in jet black hair that trailed over his abs and merged with his crotch.  While his arms and legs sprung hair up and down them, a dark forest erupted in the pit of both arms.  His face, always smooth since Grant insisted on shaving each day, darkend into a two day growth of shadow… then five day stubble… then ten days of serious growth.  

Grant’s head smashed against the wall creating several large cracks.  As he lifted his still lengthening torso, his shoulders and arm succeeded in propelling several benches through the wall and into the locker room.  The lights flickered as his body rammed again into the wall, taking down a huge portion that led to the offices.

Cum coated the floor as his cock continued to shoot rope after rope.  Grant tried to catch his breath as hair from his head fell into his eyes.  He tried to brush it away, but his biceps were now so engorged that it was difficult to bend his arms.  All he could do was lay where he was and watch as the room grew smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller.

Then, just like before, the aftershock and the orgasm faded.  Cody stood up and examined Grant’s new size.

“Cody?”  Grant's voice was now louder than it had been before.

“Yeah?”

“How… how big?”

“Just a guess… but I’d say you hit 18 feet and are nearly 20,000 lbs of muscle.”  

A rumble of laughter erupted from Grant.

“I think I’m going to have to buy a whole new gym soon.”  

Soon.  That word hit Cody the hardest.  It was all happening too fast and too soon.

• Like 27

55 minutes ago, superkappa said:

Essa história está cada vez melhor.

Obrigado@RealIn2Growth

Estou ansioso para ler o que acontecerá quando Andrew e Grant colidirem

This will be the epic moment in history.  I'm really looking forward to it.

• Thanks 1