RealIn2Growth

So... we're coming towards the end.  There's only two chapters left after this one.

I love that so many of you are enjoying it as much as I got a thrill writing it.

CHAPTER NINE

When the men returned with the McDonald’s, they were all shocked and aroused to see how much larger Grant had grown.  Now even bigger and hairier than they had ever seen him an hour before, they instantly wanted to start worshiping him.  Although Grant’s cock was more than willing, his stomach protested loudly.  Spreading out the food in front of him, the men began to feed their god.

Cody tried to only show Grant excitement, just as he had asked.  Sitting on Grant’s bicep, Cody was the one that directed which worshiper would feed Grant the BigMac’s, which the fries, etc.  The food seemed so small when placed in Grant’s mouth, so they needed to put at least 7 in at a time to make it worth Grant’s while to chew and not just swallow it all. 

Besides growing hairier, Grant’s appearance had also changed.  To Cody, he was looking  so much younger, as if he was now a man in his early 30’s..  Grant’s skin had tightened on his face, removing all traces of the laugh lines he once had around his eyes.  Even the creases in his forehead had been smoothed away, replaced by a tight as a drum surface.  The most telling sign, though, was the silver at Grant’s temples.  Cody had fallen in love with this distinguished characteristic of Grant’s, and now it was completely gone, his hair jet black where it once had been.

Without even saying anything to the other men, he could tell they were thinking the same thing.  The Worshippers had begun to talk about how much more masculine Grant looked after the last growth spurt… how much more virile.  Several said they felt that as he grew and got so much taller and more muscular, he was becoming the epitome of what a man could be.  What they all were striving for at the gym.  This gave them more reasons to worship Grant, barely giving him enough time to enjoy his last swallow of Diet Coke before they were on him like a pack of chihuahua’s.

Together, the Worshippers were able to bring Grant to orgasm several times.  When he did cum, the gym took on a party atmosphere, the men drinking and bathing themselves in Grant’s seed, all hoping to gain the smallest gift of size from what he had to offer.  Though none of them grew from feasting on him, and Grant never promised that they would, it soon became a rumor that as Grant grew larger and his testosterone higher and more potent, they would reap the benefits.  Several of the men called friends to come and witness Grant’s might, and soon there were twenty men licking, massaging, and stimulating his body.

All of the Worshippers wanted to see displays of Grant’s insurmountable strength.  They had him grabbing machinery from the gym floor and watched in awe as he would easily crumple it in his hands.  They had him step on a leg press and shouted in ecstasy when he was able to demolish it with one foot.  Inspired by his adventures eating, Grant showed off, with a gleam in his eyes, how powerful his jaw had become by chomping on hand weights and kettlebells; spitting the flattened iron onto the floor like discarded shells.

The crowd went insane.  Worshipers were jerking their cocks just watching Grant flex and pose while others had decided to just go for it and had begun having sex and worshiping each other.  The orgy grew as other mass monsters were called by their friends to join the new cult forming in the gym, and soon Grant had nearly 50 apostles.

“Never let anyone tell you that you can’t be what you want to be.  If you want it.., grab it!  I wanted size and strength, and look at me.  I just willed it to happen and it did.  Now I can’t stop myself growing bigger!”

Of course he didn’t mention the formula in his sermon, Cody thought.

“Who cares what the world thinks!  Grow as big and as massive as possible.  Walk around half naked!  Grow your body hair and be proud of it.  Dip into that primal side that’s simmering there under the surface and let it go!  Grunt!  Groan!  Roar!  Let the animal out!!”

Several of the men began doing exactly as Grant commanded.  They began strutting around the gym flexing, grunting, and roaring.  Some began wrestling with others, the winner getting to top the loser.  The room soon filled with the scent of overpowering testosterone and cum.

Grant looked on line a proud father, persuading his followers to go further and further.

“Is this all you have within you?!  It’s pathetic!  Go further!  Take it to the extreme!  Let yourself go!  Be my warriors!!  Be my Barbadians!  Be cavemen!!  Be the Alpha in every situation you find yourself in.  Grow bigger and bigger… add more and more mass.  Grow till you can barely fit through a doorway… and then get even bigger!”

As if spurned in by his own influence, Grant’s muscles began to flex on their own accord.  Grant’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he released a thunderous groan.

“Go beyond… muscle on Instagram… or muscle on the fitness stage… or muscle you yearn for online!  Show the world… what you can do.  What you can build… how big and powerful you can… become!”

Throughout his sermon, Grant had been sitting on the floor, somewhat crouched over, doing his best to look at his disciples in the mirror.  Now, his body began to spread out in all directions, growing thicker and more immense.

“I will… I will lead… the way.  Soon… I will rise up and take my place… among the houses…  and the trees… and the buildings… and the skyscrapers… and the mountains.  No matter where… mankind looks… they will see me standing…. There!”

Grant groaned again as his shoulders expanded.  The pressure and the energy had snuck up on him, and the sensation he was experiencing seemed more powerful than ever before.  As his lats spread further and his pecs swelled larger, he knew that soon he wouldn’t be able to hide himself from the world.  Soon he would explode out of the building that was like his cocoon, and his world would never be the same.

Muscle mass attached itself to him faster than Grant could think.  Where he was sitting, he felt the ground shake and crack.  He tried to stabilize himself with his hands, but they only succeeded in demolishing everything they touched.  His head crashed into the pipes and lights that were hanging from the ceiling as he was propelled higher.  His legs took up more and more space, knocking worshipers over as they swelled.  His traps rose up higher on his head while his back muscles became even further amplified.

Cody backed away until he was up against a wall, watching Grant as he became even further magnified.  The structures that held the lighting apparatus began to fall to the gym floors, exploding and shattering on contact.  The pipes and ductwork were like tissue paper to Grant’s head, tearing from the ceiling and bouncing off of his pecs and abs and landing with a loud smash on the floor.

The entire building shook as Grant grew.  Walls began to crack while most of the mirrors shattered.  The entire main floor, which at one time held up to 30 gym goers comfortably, now barely held one giant man.  His limbs demolished everything in their path, flatting machinery and tearing down walls that went to offices, bathrooms, and the locker rooms.  Above the destruction, Cody and the worshipers could hear the deep bellows of Grant’s moans mixed with laughter.

When his head made contact with the ceiling, the entire structure began to fall around him.  Men ran for the doors, tripping over themselves and each other.  Due to their mass and hysteria, the glass double doors that Grant had walked in earlier that day, shattered outwards.  The men poured out of it and into the parking lot.  Several were injured and bleeding, but even they stood with the rest of the group from far enough away and watched, waiting for the inevitable. Soon, with a loud roar, Grant’s titanic cranium smashed through the roof of the gym.  Free from his confines, Grant rose up from the structure like a mythical sea creature, growing even more immense. 

There were several explosions from within the gym building as Grant’s neck and shoulders tore through structures, ripping apart wiring and piping.   When his pecs eventually tore through the remaining roof, Grant decided it was time for him to stand.  Moving his hands, he settled them onto the floor and with their aid, propelled himself upwards.  

Grant continued to grow and expand as he stood.  Within the gym, his feet took over most of the possible landscape.  Looking around at the world, Grant rose higher and higher, watching as everything that seemed once large to him grew smaller.  

This, he thought, is what it feels like to be a giant.  If I wanted… I could begin destroying everything around me.

When the pressure and energy faded away, Grant stood over 65 feet in height and what had to be nearly 500 tons of muscle.  Raising his arms, he flexed for the tiny worshipers below him who erupted into shouts and applause.  From the shadows, his cock rose up to a magnificent 13 feet in length which he began to rhythmically stroke.  

The pressure and energy had affected his hair growth again.  His beard was now much thicker and longer, falling down past his neck.  The hair on his head had also grown, and now cascaded down to his shoulders in a dark, onyx color.  His musculature was so large that no amount of hair could hide it, but Grant’s chest hair tried.  It now covered his pecs, traveling down in a thick trail over the expanse of his abs and to a much thicker bush than he ever had before.  HIs arms and legs were now much hairier and Cody could see that a dusting now covered Grant’s ass as well.

He looks like a barbarian, Cody thought.

One of the worshipers called up to Grant:  “What are you thinking?”

“Everything… Everything is so tiny!”  Grant’s voice had dropped even deeper to become more of a rumble. ”Everything is so delicate.  My cock… it’s nearly twice the size of any of you!  This is more incredible than anything you could have imagined.  I’m a fucking muscle giant… and only going to grow even bigger!  Fuck!  You all barely come up to my ankle!  You can’t imagine how powerful I feel!”

Grant stroked his cock several more times until he finally began to release a cascade of cum.  Like a waterfall, it shot downwards and into the parking lot.  The deluge seemed never ending as minutes passed and Grant continued to ejaculate.  The smell of cum floated on the air.  Finally, the orgasm faded and the cum only fell in several more spurts to the ground.

“What’s next, Grant?”

“You going to rampage now, Grant?”

“Yeah, Grant.  Show the city who’s boss.”

Grant laughed.

“Soon.  But first… I’m going to take my man on a date.”

Cody looked up at Grant with a quizzical look on his face; one that Grant could no doubt not see since he was so high up.

“Before the world catches sight of me… I just want to spend some alone time with him… just… together… looking up at the stars.”

Sitting down, Grant took up the entirety of the gym.  His head rose up above the building, looking out at the quiet world.  Cody, feeling so tiny, sat on his shoulder, holding onto Grant’s trap for support.  Being this close to Grant’s face, Cody was shocked to see how long and thick each individual hair erupting from his face was.  The size of his head was staggering, let alone the rest of his body.

The two men sat in silence doing exactly what Grant had wanted; they were looking up at the stars.  Finally, after 10 minutes of silence, Cody spoke.

“How do you feel?”

“Good.  I’m good.  I still can’t believe this is happening to me.  I’m nearly 70 feet tall and over 500 tons.”

“Crazy.”

“Tell me about it.  For a while, I thought I was going to take down this entire gym.”

“Well… you pretty much have.”

“Yeah.  I guess you’re right.  Don’t forget to pay for the damage.”

“I won’t.”  Cody leaned in and stroked Grant’s trap, wondering if the giant could even feel him.

“I wonder how much time I have left.”

“What do you mean?”

“Till I grow so big I’m a danger.”

“At nearly 70 feet… I think you’re a danger now.”

“Yeah… but I can still watch myself at this height.  Soon… that’s going to be even harder…”  Cody heard a tinge of regret in Grant’s voice.

“Yeah.”

“What am I going to eat, Cody?  I’m starving already. Those Big Mac’s weren’t enough.”

Cody stayed quiet.  Would there come a time when he’d watch Grant snacking on people?  Cody shivered and forced himself to think of something else.

“Where am I going to sleep?  When everyone’s so tiny… who will I talk to?  I’m never going to fuck another person again.  I’m never going to go on another date with you!  What have I done, Cody?”

Cody was trying to find the right words but found it difficult.  “It’s okay to be nervous, Grant.  This is all a huge change.”

“Tell me about it.  Even an hour ago… this was such a great idea.  I was so fucking stoked… but now… when reality steps in…  I wonder why I’ve gotten so hairy.  I mean… look how long the hair in my pits are… not to mention my asshole!”

“I’ve been thinking about that.  I think it has something to do with keeping you warm.  It’s going to be really cold… up there.”

“Up where I’m going…”  Grant breathed out.  “A part of me can’t wait to rampage.  I’m already so much more physically superior to everyone else on Earth… doesn’t that make me the top of the food chain?  Doesn’t that naturally… put me in charge?”

“I don’t know if everyone below you would agree with you on that.”

“When I’m 200 feet tall… 300 feet tall… everyone’s going to be like ants… insignificant.  I’m just being honest with you, Cody.  Sharing my thoughts.”

Cody could see, from Grant’s hard cock, that it excited him as well.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about oxygen too.”

“Oxygen?”

“How high will I be when I can’t breathe… even kneeling down?

“I don’t know.  Maybe it will stop by then.”

“There’s no stopping it.  The pressure wants to grow so badly… spread out… take over everything.  It’s like I have another living creature in my body.  It wants to expand into everything… and the bigger I become… the more strength it has… until soon… it just keeps going.”

“If it does that, it kills the host.”

“I don’t think it cares.”

“How long do you think you have?”

“Maybe a few days.  That’s if governments don’t nuke me first.”

“I’ll do everything I can to not have them do that.”

“It may not even matter.  When I’m that huge… a nuke might feel like a bee sting.”  Grant looked around.  “I’m a fucking giant, Cody.”

“I know.”

“I’m a fucking giant.  Everything about me is so massive… so heavy… so huge.  It feels so good, being this muscular, this powerful… but it comes with a price.”

“Yeah.”

“I knew I could share these things with you.”

“You can share anything with me.”

“I’m really scared, Cody.”

“I know.  Let’s not think about it.  I’m glad we’re here together.”

“Me too.”

Both sat in silence for a while before Grant spoke again.

“Ever since I was a kid, I imagined what it would be like to be a  muscle giant.  How exciting it would be… how powerful.  I never imagined imagined beyond the fucking a skyscraper part.”

“Fuckin a skyscraper?”

“Trust me… it sounds fuckin hot.  I’ll need to get my rocks off somehow!”

“Have you picked out the skyscraper yet?”

“No.  I think I’ll know it when I see it.  They’ll be a connection.” 

Both men laughed.

“You’ll keep away… so I don’t step on you.”

“You won’t step on me.”

“I won’t see you.  I won’t know you’re there.  It will be me… and the screams.  Millions of people screaming and running in all directions… because of me.”

“Let’s not think about it, Grant.

“It's going to be soon, Cody.  Really soon.  We have maybe an hour.”

“Then let's enjoy the hour we have.”

• Like 28

As much as the growth depictions are fucking hot, the parts where Cody and Grant confess their fears together makes it so vivid and sad. The only way I feel they could stay together through all this is if Cody had taken the shot as well, so they’d grow together. I’m still curious to see what will happen with the other giant! I can’t wait to see where you took this! I absolutely love your work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trigger Warning:  In this next part, there is a scene of violence and torture.  If this bothers or affects you, please don't read.

PART TEN

Andrew sniffed the air again, stunned to discover that his sense of smell was heightened to such a degree that he could actually smell his prey if he concentrated hard enough.  Several different aromas and what they actually were raced through his head as he became further accustomed to his new skill.  Smelling a dying woman that lived 4 blocks away had him feeling nauseous while smelling the buff Marine that just rented an apartment caused his mouth to water and his stomach to growl.  Smelling him further caused Andrew’s cock to spasm and grow even harder.  Andrew wanted the Marine so badly… wanted to show him how powerful he was… wanted to be worshiped like the God he was.  As his balls churned, Andrew slowly stroked his cock.

No!  He couldn’t be distracted.  Tyler was the one who would get down on his knees and beg for mercy.  Forgetting the Marine… for now… Andrew concentrated harder and found that he was able to pinpoint Tyler once again.  He was close.  He had been out to eat… drinking wine… eating steak.  He had been with another man… younger.  He had fucked Tyler bareback.  He could smell the cum still within him.

Andrew rammed his cock through the wall of the living room thinking of all the times he had bred Tyler.  Bucking his hips faster, he tore the wall open further, his cock bursting through beams and piping and into the guest bedroom  As he rode the wall harder and harder, the walls began to crack and crumble around him.  This had been their dream home… and it would fall at his hands.  Everything would fall at his hands.  He was… the most powerful… man… in the… world!

Just as he was about to cum, a buzzing sounded in his head like an internal alarm. 

Tyler was near!  Oh so near.

Andrew’s cock swelled before releasing gallons of amber coloured cum into the guest bedroom, soaking the mattress and headboard.  As he released load after load, he was amazed to find that although his orgasm was even stronger than it had ever been prior, it was no match to the intensity he experienced when he grew… when he evolved.  He would take growth over any other orgasm he might ever have.  He needed to grow again soon, but first… Tyler.  Tyler had arrived.

Tyler pulled into the driveway and pressed the garage door opener, but nothing happened.  He looked at the house and saw that several of the lights were on, so lack of electricity wasn’t the reason it wasn’t working.  He’d need to tell Andrew to call the repairman.  Now he’d have to leave his car out for the night. It wasn't a huge issue; more of an inconvenience.  Since they lived far enough away from the rest of their neighbours, Tyler wasn’t too concerned about theft, but just to be sure, after getting out of the car, he locked it and turned on the alarm. 

Unlocking the front door while texting Jason that he had just gotten home, Tyler stepped into the large dark foyer.  A musky smell hit him as soon as he closed the door.  It smelled like a locker room.  No.  The smell was even more potent than that.  It smelled like the sweat of 15 horny men.  Had Andrew come home from the gym without showering?  He’d really lay into him if he had.  The house stank.  It also seemed warmer than usual… almost stuffy.  It was October, but maybe he needed to put the air on.  Just as he was about to take the first exhausted step upstairs to bed, he was stopped dead in his tracks by the sound of the deepest and cruellest voice he had ever heard.

“It’s about time you got home.  Where have you been?”

The voice!  It sent shivers up his spine.  It was barely a voice… nearly just a growl.  It was dripping with cruelty and sadism.  Fearing for his life, Tyler didn’t even bother to look at who had spoken.  He simply turned and ran for the door.  Extending his much longer arm, Andrew tapped the grandfather clock that stood in the foyer with his pointer finger, causing it to fall, blocking Tyler’s escape.  As Tyler turned to run another way, he was haunted by the sound of bellowing laughter surrounding him. 

From the shadows, Andrew revealed his 15 foot bulk for the first time.  Looking up and up, Tyler caught his first glance of what was in the house with him, screamed, and automatically relieved himself in his pants.  Inhaling the pungent stink of urine, Andrew laughed even louder.

“Not exactly the reaction I was going for… but I’ll take it.”  

“What… what the fuck are you?”  Tyler backed away, slamming into a wall..

“What am I?  Come on, Tyler!  How insulting!!  Don’t you recognize your loving husband?”

Tyler’s mouth fell open as he took in the creature that stood before him.  There was no way this was Andrew!  It couldn’t be.  The thing standing in front of him with hose-pipe veins snaking over every uncontrollably flexing muscle was like something out of a fever dream.  Its body might have one time been human, but it was now so engorged with muscle to make it almost repulsive.  It’s cock… could that be it’s cock?  Its cock stood up straight from its body at nearly 5 feet in length and was continually leaking a thick amber liquid.  Its legs, stuck in a squat due to their bulbous size, were larger than Roman columns, its chest was wider than the wall, while its arms… fuck… it’s arms were so swollen with muscle that it was nearly impossible for them to be bent.  It couldn’t possibly be Andrew… yet… looking up into its face… Tyler finally recognized it for what it was.

“What the fuck have you done, Andy?”

“What the fuck… have I… done?  That’s… all you can… say… to me?”  Andrew slammed his fist forcefully through the banister and into the staircase, causing the structure to collapse in on itself and careen to the floor.  The combustion shook the foundation of the foyer, sending Tyler onto his back.

“You should be… on your knees… worshiping me!!  You should be licking my feet, massaging my muscles, fondling my cock!”  Andrew took a step closer to Tyler.  Beneath Andrew’s feet, the marble tile cracked.

“Look at me, Tyler!   Look at the genius who’s standing in front of you!  Right now… I’m bigger and stronger and more powerful than any person on this planet!  Stand up.  I want to compare myself to you!”  Tyler just lay there, afraid to move.  “I said: Stand Up!  Now!”

Andrew leaned down and lifted Tyler to a standing position.  Tyler screamed out as his left arm was crushed by Andrew’s hand.  Either Andrew didn’t care or Tyler was too insignificant for him to notice, but Andrew went on talking despite Tyler’s screams,

“Look at you!  You only come up to my knee.  How does it feel being so small next to me?  Just think… for the rest of your life… which isn’t going to be much longer…  you’ll always be smaller than me.  You’ll always be looking up to me.  Fuck!  My cock is nearly as big as you are!”  To make his point? Andrew forced his cock to flex, swell, and jump.

“Andy… What have you done!!!!”  Tyler wasn’t sure if he should worry more about his shattered arm, the house coming down on him, or the beast standing in front of him that used to be his husband.

“I decided… to take life… by the balls… Tyler.”  Andrew’s skin stretched as he flexed his arms causing his biceps to swell.  “I decided… to take what was… owed me!  I’ve rebuilt myself into something the entire world will fear!  Fuck feeding… the hungry!  Fuck… diabetes!  Fuck… Grant… and fuck… YOU!!!”  Andrew pulled his arm back and with the power of a wrecking ball, sent his fist through the wall.  The structure of the house shook as four of the windows in the foyer shattered.

“I guess I should thank you, Tyler.  Because of you… because of Grant… because of Marticanal Pharmaceuticals… I’ve become… a god!”  

“A god?  Andy!  You need to change yourself back…”

“There’s no going back, Tyler!  I’ve come too far to go back now… and knowing that feels so good!  When it started, I was terrified… but It released me.  Do you understand?  Becoming this… it allows me… to do… whatever the fuck I want.  No one can stop me.  Ever… again!”  Andrew stomped his foot onto the floor, pulverizing a large portion of the marble floor!  Tyler screamed again as Andrew stretched his arm out, grabbed him around the waist and lifted him up.

“We could have had everything, Tyler!!  I wanted to give you the world just to see you happy!  We were perfect for each other!  I still love you… but you betrayed me.”  Andrew’s body began to shake with what Tyler thought was waves of anger.

“I… I do love you, Andy.  I really do.  I actually was thinking of you this evening…”

“When you were being fucked by some that guy!?  I know everything, Tyler!  Your God knows everything!”  The muscles in Andrew’s face had begun to flex and pulsate.

“No!  No!  I was thinking… we should… we should sit down… sit down and talk…”  

“You never loved me.  Did you?”  The breath from Andrew’s mouth was hot on Tyler’s face.  

“I did!  I do!!”

Andrew lifted his other arm, wrapped both hands around Tyler’s waist and began to press them together causing Tyler to scream.

“You never loved me!  Say it!  Say it!!”  

“I do, Andy!!  I do!!”

“Say it!!” Andrew pressed further, hearing several of Tyler’s ribs pop.

“I never loved you!!!I never loved you!!!  You were just  a way out of my shitty life!  I never loved you!!  Tears of pain, fear and panic started to fall down Tyler’s cheeks.

“See… that wasn’t… so bad… was it?”  Andrew’s entire massive body began to shake and quake.  Opening his hands, he threw Tyler several feet to the foyer floor where he fell, like a rag doll, onto his back.

Andrew began to laugh again, the sound dropping even deeper and more menacing.

“Perfect… timing!!!”  Every muscle in Andrew’s body started to spasm, flex, and swell, adding hundreds of pounds of muscle mass to his already alarming form. Watching in horror from his position on his back, Tyler tried to stand, but his legs refused to obey. 

“Are you prepared… for this… Tyler?  Are you ready to watch me… grow larger… and… larger?”  Andrew’s cock began to flex and thicken as it shot pre onto Tyler and the floor.

“You can't… imagine… how this feels… Tyler.  My body… not just growing… bigger… stronger… but evolving…turning me… into… the ultimate… the ultimate… host!!!  The power… coursing… through my veins!  The knowledge… that I… created… such… power!!” 

Alerted by a horrible cracking and splintering sound, Tyler looked down at Andrew’s feet.  Slowly, they had begun growing longer and thicker, traveling and taking over the demolished marble floor.  Several of the bones in Andrew’s body began to break and heal themselves, growing longer and thicker!  Tyler went cold as he heard the deep bellow of laughter coming from Andrew as if he was enjoying the pain he was having to go through to grow even larger.

From where he lay, Tyler noticed that where the stairs had collapsed, it had created an opening into the guest bedroom.  If he could squeeze through there, he could slip into the adjoining bathroom and from there, it was only a few feet more into the backyard.  Knowing this was probably his last chance, Tyler used every ounce of strength that he had, leapt to his feet, and made a run for it.   When he was only a foot from the opening and potential freedom, an insanely large hand reached down and slapped him into the wall like he was a child’s toy.  The impact from his back and head caused the drywall to fracture, leaving Tyler lying in a hole between the bathroom and the foyer.

“You’re not… going… anywhere… Tyler!!”  Andrew grabbed Tyler by the leg, dragging him over the sharp ends of the 2x4’s that had formed the wall he had been thrown through.  Blood flowed onto the white marble, mixing with large puddles of pre.

“Whole body… Tyler.  Whole body… getting… so… heavy… with muscle!  With strength!  With… power!  Do you… know… what I have… to go through… to earn.., this power?  Every… second… my body… feels like… it’s being… ripped… apart!!

Andrew’s torso stretched longer, propelling his head and shoulders into the ceiling.  Less than 30 seconds later, Andrew surged forcefully upwards again, tearing a larger hole in it with his pecs.  The grand crystal chandelier that hung in the centre of the foyer swung violently before crashing down onto the marble floor, shattering into millions of knife-like shards. 

Tyler, cut, bleeding, and broken, attempted to stand, but was quickly kicked to the floor by Andrew’s immense foot.  Tyler swore he heard his shoulder break, but he was in so much pain already, he wasn’t exactly sure.

“Look at me… Tyler!”  Andrew rolled Tyler onto his back with his foot.”  “I’m already nearly 20 feet tall!  In no time at all… I’m going to tear through this house… oh fuck!!  Here it.. comes… again!!!”  Andrew’s upper body busted into the second floor.  Furniture from the master bedroom fell from the large hole his body had created, smashing onto the floor below.

Andrew had never felt The Pressure this strong or wild before.  It was forcing his body to grow with an even greater intensity while each muscle group became continuously more bloated, growing thicker and further distended.  His shoulders extended wider and wider, stretching his upper body even more immense, ripping down walls, tearing through and destroying furniture, piping, and wires.

“Too… much!!!  Growing… too… fast…”

Larger and larger Andrew grew until his head smashed into the second floor ceiling.  He had already doubled in height and showed no signs of slowing down.  HIs pecs ripped through the exterior wall causing it to crumble to the lawn below while his 10 foot cock took down everything in its path, tearing through walls like they were made of paper.

The entirety of the second floor came crashing down as Andrew’s body tore the house to pieces. An antique wardrobe, heavily crammed with his own clothing, came hurtling down from his destroyed bedroom on the second floor and pinning Tyler beneath it.  On his back, Tyler could only look up and watch as Andrew’s body rose higher and higher, growing more and more monstrous.  Soon, through the smoke and his fading existence, a landscape of muscle mass flexing larger and larger filled his sight. 

Andrew roared as he rose up through the attic and tore through the roof.  As the house collapsed in on itself, the debris bounced off of his growing body. Stepping away from the wreckage, his body surged even more.  HIs weighty feet sunk deeper into the lawn causing water to shoot up out of the ground from the demolished sprinkler system.  Turning back to where the house had once stood, Andrew reached down with his lengthening hand and tossed around the remains.  Finally, after three swipes, he located what he had been hunting for: Tyler’s pulverized body.

Looking down, as best as he could, at Tyler’s body over his ballooning pecs, Andrew grabbed onto his cock and pumped it with frenzied force.  His arousal, mixed with the ever mounting sensations of  growth and power flooded his body.  Grunting and groaning, he could feel cum explosively rising up his lengthening cock from his hyperactive balls before forcefully being fired out of it.  Each shot landed with relentless severity, further crushing Tyler’s body.  In seconds, he was completely buried in a mixture of Andrew’s seed and the SmartSerum that was now being constantly produced by his testicles.

While cumming, Andrew grew even more severely, shoring up higher and higher.  The bellow of The Pressure tearing wildly through his body granted him even greater size and strength.  Andrew roared again, revelling in the feeling of being so alive.  The shrinking world below him… his destroyed house… the human ants that crawled on the surface of the planet thinking they were so superior… none of it mattered now.  All that mattered was expanding further and further… taking up and filling more and more space.

I… I’ve become… my own… Serum!!  I need to fill every available… space… with my size… and my… muscle!!

Miserably, The Pressure and growth slowed down and stopped, but Andrew knew it would be back soon.  Looking down, Andrew laughed hysterically.  He had gotten used to being massive at 15 feet, but now at over 60, he was a legendary muscle giant!  It felt so incredible that he couldn’t even imagine how he would feel when he was the height and mass of Mount Everest!  He then would be a god!

With Tyler wiped off the map, Andrew knew he had one final task to complete before he began to grow again.  The Pressure was extremely ramped up and he could sense that it was needing him to expand further, but it needed to gather energy and strength.  He had about thirty minutes left to complete his one final task.  

Moving away from what had once been his house, Andrew sniffed the air.  His eyes grew smaller and his grin wider as he found his prey.  

“GRANT.”  This word escaped his lips with a grunt.

Shifting his immense mass to the right, pulverizing everything in his path, Andrew stomped onwards with even greater purpose.  At that moment, nothing mattered but seeing Grant grovelling at his feet

Both Grant and Cody were silent.  Sitting on his mighty shoulder, they looked up into the crystal clear sky simply watching the stars.  Neither could think of anything to say that would bring understanding to their complex situation.  Instead, they had decided that just spending the last remaining moments they had in each other's company was enough.  The Worshipper's understood that this was ‘their’ time, and had agreed to stay away for at least another 2 to 3 hours.  They desperately wanted to be there when Grant grew again, but minded his request.

The sound of explosions mixed with police sirens abolished the silence.  Both men peered into the distance.  From far away, it looked like another part of the city had rapidly burst into flames.  Then, coming nearer quickly, a dark form blotted out the night sky.  The ground beneath them shook, accompanied by the thunderous sound of laughter.  

Grant stood, carefully aware of Cody still being on his shoulder.  The dark form gained more and more substance until both men were able to recognize it as an enormously muscular man… if it was a man.  Whatever it was, it was even larger and more monstrous than Grant was himself.

“YOU’VE GROWN EVEN LARGER.  THAT SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL SERUM.

“Holy fuck!!  That… that’s Andrew!  That’s my boss!  He must have injected himself with the formula after seeing you at the gym.  Fuck!!  What’s it done to him?”  Where the formula had grown Grant into the aesthetic perfection of a man, Andrew had been transformed into its basic primal nature.

“I CAN HEAR YOU, ANT!  WHAT HAS THE SMART SERUM DONE TO ME?  MY SMART SERUM?  THE ONE YOU STOLE?  IT’S REMAKING ME!  PERFECTING ME!  GRANT MAY HAVE GAINED INTENSE SIZE WITH THE ORIGINAL… AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU… BUT MY REVISED SERUM… IT'S NOT ONLY MY SIZE AND MUSCLES THAT HAVE GROWN.  I’M EVOLVING FURTHER THAN HUMANITY WAS EVER INTENDED TO GO.  ALL OF MY SENSES HAVE BEEN HEIGHTENED TEN THOUSAND FOLD!  MY SKELETAL SYSTEM IS NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE, MY INTERNAL ORGANS ARE FAR FAR MORE SUPERIOR…”  Andrew grunted as his body flexed.

“But at what cost?”

“NO COST!!!  ALL GAINS!!!  I’M SUPERIOR… IN EVERY WAY!!!”  Andrew’s body flexed and quaked.  “GOING TO… GROW AGAIN… SOON.  NOT YET!!!  I NEED… A LITTLE MORE TIME!! NEED TO.. DO… WHAT I CAME HERE… TO DO!”  Andrew used all of his willpower to force The Pressure back down.

“I’LL MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU, GRANT.  GIVE YOURSELF TO ME… AND I’LL LET YOUR PET ANT LIVE.”  Andrew’s cock spasmed and inched a foot longer.  “NOT… YET!!!!  PLEASE!!!  NOT YET!!”  Andrew tried to grab at his face, but his biceps were too large to enable them to bend.  With a deafening crack, his brow ridge distended further while his jaw became even wider, squarer, and more pronounced.  His neck muscles thickened even further, nudging even more with his neck till it looked like he barely had a neck at all.

Watching Andrew grow caused the pressure with Grant to listen and react.  Cody grabbed on for dear life as Grant’s shoulders stretched wider while his pecs ballooned even further.  His biceps flexed on their own and swelled even larger, the peak rising even higher.  A roar swelled up from Grant’s chest as his own cock grew longer and fatter, leaking a thick river of pre.

“FEELS… SOOOO… GOOD!!!!”  Grant’s quads bulged and grew even fatter with muscle.  When his own pressure faded, he growled back at Andrew like the animal he was quickly becoming.

Both men’s bodies were flexing uncontrollably for each other, their cocks hard and leaking.  Grant sized up Andrew, grinning at him with a smirk.

“YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE I WOULD GIVE MYSELF TO YOU?  WHY SHOULD I EVEN LET YOU LIVE?”   Cody covered his ears to save them from Grant’s deafening grunts.

“I’M THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THIS PLANET.  I WILL BE WORSHIPED!!  I WILL GET WHAT IS OWED TO ME!!!  I MIGHT EVEN KEEP YOU KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME.  YOU MIGHT EVEN GET LUCKY AND YOUR GOD WILL BREED THAT HAIRY HOLE OF YOURS!!!  UNTIL I OUTGROW IT… AND YOU!!”  

“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THIS PLANET?  HAVE YOU SEEN ME?!”  Grant lifted his arms and flexed for Andrew causing the shoulder Cody was on to jump and nearly send him falling to the ground.

It’s like I’m not here, he thought.  I guess to them… I’m not!

“THE POWER…THE PRESSURE I HAVE INSIDE OF ME… MERGING WITH MY INTELLIGENCE AND SUPERIORITY… IT’S A THOUSAND TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN SOME SIMPLE MINDED, GAY GRUNT TRYING TO PROVE HOW MASCULINE HE IS LIFTING WEIGHTS AT THE GYM!!!”

“YOU'RE PATHETIC!  YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!!  YOU WONDER WHY I NEVER HAD ANY INTERESTED IN YOU!!  DID… FUCK… WHAT WAS THAT KID’S NAME?  OH YEAH.  TYLER.  DID  TYLER EVER SHOUT OUT MY NAME WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO GET THAT LITTLE DICK OF YOURS IN HIM??  I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED.  HE COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY COCK!  FUCK!!!  THE NOISES THAT KID WOULD MAKE..,”

With that final remark, Andrew dove at Grant, sending them both hurtling through the air on contact.  Their bodies forcefully landed in the parking lot creating a massive crater on impact and causing the rest of the gym to collapse in on itself.

TO BE CONTINUED...

ONLY ONE MORE PART LEFT!!

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

I can't wait to see how enormous both of these guys grow! And to see the changes in Andrew! I'm curious how much wilder his body will get with those four sets of abs and all

• Thanks 1

Here we go!  Chapter 11.  The Final chapter!!  I hope that you have all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Let me know in the comments below what you thought!

Again... Warning:  If you are triggered by violence, please do not read this part.

CHAPTER 11

Grant lay on his back, stunned, with Andrew leering  down at him, his eyes gleaming wildly.  

“I CAN’T WAIT TO BREED THAT HOLE OF YOURS… AND NOW IS AS GOOD A TIME AS ANY!!!”   Andrew grabbed Grant’s legs, trying to force them into the air.  His dick seemed to get even harder at the thought of taking Grant right then and there.  “THIS… IS GOING… TO BE… FUN!!!”

Finally able to clear his head and think properly, Grant felt Andrew’s finger’s begin to force their way into his hole.  Sitting up partially, he grabbed Andrew by the arms, and with a loud roar that shattered all of the windows near to them, proceeded to flip him over his head and into a neighboring building.  The structure seemed to explode around Andrew as he landed.  Andrew laughed as he stood up in the rubble.

“IT’S GOING TO TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO STOP ME!”  Andrew charged at Grant, tearing up the street and sidewalks as he did.  

When both were near enough, they began wailing on each other, their fists landing thunderous bouts to their extremities.  Andrew’s fists appeared to have more force behind them due to the added weight of his harder than titanium skeletal structure, and he got in several punches to Grant’s face, causing him to bleed.  Grant though, having been a Marine for most of his life, had skill on his side.  He was able to force Andrew backwards with each of his punches, forcing him to bulldoze over cars and getting him tangled up in the wiring of lights at the intersection. 

Grabbing onto Andrew as he fought to untangle himself, Grant pounded him in the stomach several times, causing Andrew to stumble, flattening cars that were parked on the street.  Diving for Andrew’s legs, Grant flipped him onto his back and punched him so hard in the face it caused Andrew to holler.

“NOW… WHO DO YOU THINK IS MORE POWERFUL?”  Grant punched Andrew in the face again, but this time, the only reaction he received was as a smirk.

“AREN’T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING… OR RATHER… SOMEONE?”

“WHAT?”  Andrew had to be insane.  There was no way he could take a beating and smile.

“DIDN’T YOU ONCE HAVE AN ANT ON YOUR SHOULDER?”

All of the blood rushed out of Grant’s face. Cody!  Cody had been sitting on his shoulder.  He’d been there when Andrew lunged for him… Standing quickly, he turned and made his way back to the destroyed gym.  There, in the wreckage was Cody..  Grant lifted the tiny body up, but from the way Cody’s body was positioned, it was obvious it had been severely broken.  Looking closer, Grant could see that Cody was still breathing, and eventually opened his eyes to look up at him.

“I’m… I’m okay.  My shoulder… I think it’s broken.”

“I’M SO SORRY…”  Grant couldn't breathe.  Tears came running down his cheeks as he thought about losing Cody.

“HUMANS.  THEIR BODIES ARE SO FRAIL.”   Andrew was standing behind him.  Turning his head as best as he could, Grant saw that he was grinning from ear to ear.  Grant saw red.  Carefully placing Cody back down in the wreckage of the gym, he turned and faced Andrew.

“YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM.  YOU KNEW HE WAS ON MY SHOULDER WHEN YOU WENT FOR ME..”

“MAYBE I DID… MAYBE I DIDN’T.  WHO CAN EVER KNOW?”

Grant lashed out like a madman, rearing his head back and smashing his forehead into Andrew’s nose.  When Andrew toppled over and fell to the ground, Grant leaped on top of him, grabbed his head, and began to slam his skull into the pavement.  Andrew managed to get his legs under Grant's body, and with the full force of his insanely muscular quads, blasted Grant backwards.  

Grant went flying through the air, knocking down several lamp posts before coming to rest on a dumpster his body instantly demolished.  Andrew moved quickly over to the building next to where he was lying, and succeeded in pulling the front façade of it down on top of Grant, nearly covering him completely in rubble.

Andrew’s victory was short-lived.  Pulling himself up out of the rubble, Grant roared, ripped the fire escape structure off of the side, and swinging it like a bat, sent it flying into Andrew’s stomach.  The impact propelled Andrew into a building on the opposite side, causing it to partially collapse.  Moving closer to where Andrew had landed, Grant lifted the metal structure again over his head and was prepared to bring it down again when Andrew leapt up out of the rubble, charged Grant, and knocked him to the ground.  Raising his enormous arm, Andrew  pinned it against Grant’s throat.

Grant tried to push Andrew off, but Andrew forcefully kneed him in the nuts causing Grant to double over on the ground.  Pulling his foot back, Andrew kicked Grant several times in the ribs.

“THIS SIZE… THIS POWER… IS WASTED… ON YOU!!!”  Grabbing Grant by the neck, Andrew lifted him up over his head and threw him several blocks.  Where Grant landed, a large canyon formed in the shape of his body.  Running, Andrew pulled Grant up by the hair, flipped him around, and looked him in the eyes.

“WORSHIP ME AS A GOD!!!”

“NEVER!”

“SO BE IT!”  Throwing Grant onto the ground once again, Andrew pinned him with both arms.  In his frenzy, Andrew’s strength seemed to surge even greater than before.  No matter how he tried, Grant couldn’t get him off.

“I'M JUST TAKING WHAT’S OWED TO ME, GRANT.  YOU WON’T MIND, WILL YOU/  YOU MIGHT EVEN ENJOY IT!!!”  With the strength of his torso, Andrew lifted Grant slightly.  Knowing he’d need to use one of his arms, Andrew pinned Grant down with his left elbow and arm while he grabbed his cock with the other.

Andrew’s cock was always continuously leaking pre, but he was surprised to see that at some point,  it had altered itself to a dark amber color.  It reminded him of the SmartSerum… but it couldn't be!

My balls… No longer making my genetic material for reproduction.  The Pressure wants to expand further… grow further… it wants to reproduce!  My testicles… now two massive factories creating my own serum!

Andrew pulled away slightly, knowing he couldn’t introduce the serum into Grant’s body.  He couldn’t allow him to grow even stronger than he already was. Positioning himself to stand, his own body fought against him, wanting desperately to disobey.  In seconds, Andrew found that he was hornier than he had ever been in his life; his cock harder and leaking even more.    All he could think about was breeding Grant’s hole… releasing inside of him gallons of his potent seed.  Andrew sniffed the air, and all he could smell was Grant’s pheromones calling to him, and it made his desire grow even stronger.

He had to fuck Grant.  He needed to fuck Grant.  He would die if he didn’t fuck Grant.  Andrew’s balls surged larger as they churned, working overtime.   His cock released more serum laced pre in an even darker hue, prepared for his body specifically for Grant.  Andrew’s cock hardened further to an almost painful degree.  He felt a sharp snap at the base of his cock, and watched in shock as the shaft began to inch out further… forcing itself to grow and achieve its goal.  In seconds, Andrew’s cock was pressing up against Grant’s hole, demanding to get in.  Andrew shifted his hips further away, but his cock would only grow to make up the distance, until once again it was pressing up against Grant.  

The Pressure wanted to reproduce!  It wanted another host and was determined to get it.  Trying to move away from Grant, Andrew’s body fought against him.  Under no control of his own, his right arm grabbed Grant again, pinning him even more severely than before.  Like a marionette, Andrew’s body positioned itself, and with a forceful thrust, entered Grant’s hole.

Grant screamed out as Andrew’s cock head entered him, larger than anything he had ever had up his ass before.  On top of him, Andrew’s body was shaking and sweating, his eyes wild.  His hips began to buck, forcing his thick cock even deeper into Grant.

Andrew was a prisoner in his own body.  No longer controlling himself, but only watching through his eyes.  His hands grabbed Grant’s shoulders and forced himself to dive even deeper into him.  His ass was like a piston, fucking Grant with no emotion, just need.  The need to spread.  That was all The Pressure wanted, and in Grant, it saw the ultimate host.

Releasing Grant’s arms, Andrew’s body lifted itself up to go even deeper into Grant.  Seeing an opening, Grant lifted his arms and wrapped his hands around the buttress that was Andrew’s neck, and began to squeeze.  Gritting his teeth, Grant squeezed harder and harder, digging his hands into deeper muscle to constrict the windpipe.

A warning flashed through Andrew’s mind but his body didn’t care.  It had only one goal now, and the goal was reproduction at all costs.  It no longer cared about Andrew’s fate.  Knowing time was of the essence, Andrew’s hips bucked faster and faster until his body began to shake.  Andrew didn’t know if it was the coming orgasm of lack of oxygen, but he suddenly felt at peace.  Then, like floodgates opening, Andrew began to cum.

Grant's insides erupted into flames as Andrew began to release his potent load into him.  Refusing to let go of Andrew’s neck, Grant funnelled more and more strength into choking him.  Minutes seemed to pass as more and more of Andrew’s cum was rapidly absorbed by his body making Grant feel even heavier and more bloated than before.

Within the prison of his own mind, Andrew chose not to fight.  He was at peace and ready for this to all end.  He had been betrayed by his own creation.  In a vision, he saw a new Beast even more powerful than before.  It was Grant.  He was rising up to become the most powerful force in existence.  It was Grant that would bring down destruction upon everything and everyone.  It was Grant that would spread The Pressure far and wide until it filled everything.  Andrew had just been a means to an end.

A brief smile passed over Andrew’s face.

It’s you, he thought.  You were The Beast all along. 

Grant watched as the light in Andrew’s eyes went out and he went limp.  The bucking of Andrew’s hips lasted for several seconds more before they finally stopped.  Lifting Andrew off of him while pulling his enormous cock out at the same time, Grant tossed the body to the side.  On shaking legs, Grant stood, grabbed a hold of Andrew again, lifted him into the air, and slammed the body over his knee, rewarded with the sound of Andrew’s backbone snapping in two.  Limp, Grant released the giant and threw him into a pile in the middle of the street.

Grant’s body shook as it took in the destruction all around him.  Blocks were in flames covering everything in smoke.  Buildings had been flattened in their rampage, and now all Grant could hear was the sound of alarms and sirens.

Moving slowly towards the gym, he felt something new developing and growing within him.  It was something even stronger than he had experienced before, and he knew that whatever had once fuelled Andrew was now within him.  The burning tore through his body, rapidly affecting every cell, molecule, and atom.  With each step Grant took, the new sensation grew.  It merged with whatever had been fuelling his growth before… mutating it… strengthening it…  

Rapidly, Grant found himself more aware and more in tune with his body than ever before.  The pressure now within him was like a foreign being that had taken over his body.  All it needed… no… all it wanted was to expand and grow.  For that, like any other type of parasite, it needed a host.  Andrew had been the initial host where it had developed and perfected itself… evolving alongside Andrew.  When it had been introduced to Grant, it had seen a greater host… one more fit for long term survival.  Like a sinking ship, it had abandoned Andrew and spread itself… its consciousness… to Grant.

Images flashed through Grant’s mind.  He was growing even more immense than even he imagined.  His body took up every square inch and demanded more and more.  Looking up into the night sky… Grant knew that there was more space than what lay beyond this Earth… and his body wanted it all.  It wanted to fill all of that emptiness!!

No!!!  It was too much!  He couldn’t grow that big!  He couldn’t grow until he took up everything! The thought terrified him, while at the same time ignited a deep down desire. Stroking his cock, he began to imagine the possibilities… the sensations… No!!  He needed to find Cody.  He needed to get to Cody. They needed to stop this together.  Cody would know how to stop it.

Images flashed through him again.  His arms spread out for miles and miles and miles… He could no longer see his feet… no longer see where he began and ended.  He was the beginning and the end.  His muscles flexed uncontrollably, pumping his body even larger.  How long had he been growing for… hundreds… thousands of years?  He knew nothing beyond growth… beyond muscle growth… That was all he was… what he had become.

Need to… Cody…  Cody will help me… The Growth…. It’s out of control!  It has a mind of its own… a desire… it… FUCK!!!

Grant’s torso cracked and fractured as it began to lengthen.  He tried to take a step closer to the gym… but all he could do was grow taller… bigger… stronger… more immense… more powerful… His body needed a larger frame to grow on.  He needed to grow more NOW!  Time was of the essence!

Grant grunted as his body shot up to 70 feet tall… then 80.  His head spun as the world shrunk.  Growing so large was the best sensation he had ever experienced… and he wanted more.  He craved more.  Soon he was 90 feet tall… then 100.  

I’m 100 feet tall!!  It seems impossible… but it’s true!  I’m 100 feet tall!!!

Like an elevator, his body continued to go up.  Quickly, it was hard to comprehend how tall he actually was. 

Cody!  Need Cody!!  Have to get… to Cody!!

At 150 feet… his expansion slowed down and faded away.  Once again, he found that he was able to move.  In front of him was his goal.  As he took his first step, the ground shook.  He had doubled in height.  What would Cody think when he saw him like this?  Cody would help him… he would find a cure… but maybe… maybe he could grow just a little bit more.  What would another 100 feet be?  Another 500 feet?  He wanted to feel his muscle mass fill in every available inch…

Grant cleared his head.  Finally arriving at the destroyed gym, Grant looked in and saw Cody lying on the ground.  Raising himself up on one arm, Cody looked up at the immense face of his lover.

“You’ve… you’ve grown.”

“WHATEVER WAS IN ANDREW… IT'S IN ME NOW…”

“What happened?  Where’s Andrew.”

“DEAD.”  Grant grit his teeth as he felt the new pressure fill him.  “BEFORE HE DIED… HE INFECTED ME… ITS WITHIN ME NOW!  IT WANTS ME… TO BE… ITS HOST!!!  YOU… YOU HAVE TO HELP ME… CODY!!”

Grant’s neck muscles began to swell.  His traps rose even higher while his neck thickened, until soon, just like Andrew’s, new muscle groups began to form, merging it even more to his chest and back.

Tears fell down Grant’s cheeks as he looked down at Cody.

“CODY… I’M GOING TO… GROW… TILL I… FILL… EVERYTHING… EVERYWHERE…”I

Tentacles of muscle snaked their way up from his neck, invading his face.  What had once been refined and chiseled rapidly morphed into solid and beefy.  Cody desperately wanted to look away as he watched Grant’s face take on a more primal and wild countenance.  

“IT’S… TOO… MUCH… CODY!!  HAPPENING… TOO FAST!!!

Hair on his head grew longer and fell in front of his eyes while his beard became thicker and darker, trailing down what humans might call a neck and merging with the hair on his pecs.

“I… JUST… WANTED… SIZE.  NOW… I REALLY… WILL BE… THE BIGGEST!!!  THE BEST!!!  THE MOST… POWERFUL… CREATURE… IN ALL… EXISTENCE!!!”

Grant’s entire body was feeling weightier, as if every inch of him was gaining more density.  In front of Cody, Grant fell onto his knees, exhausted and not used to carry such a sudden surge in weight.  His eyesight was blurring as his head spun.  His jaw cracked several times as it grew more squared and pronounced.

Voices within his head trailed through the deafening storm that was flooding his body.

“This is what you’ve always wanted, Grant!”

“Endless size… Endless strength!”

“Muscle beyond even your comprehension.”

This was what he had always wanted… always dreamed of since he was a little kid… Flashes of himself jerking off to muscle growth stories on the internet exploded in his mind.  Fantasies he had of growing bigger and stronger than anything imaginable filled him.  This was a fantasy come true… but was the cost too  high?  For ultimate growth and size, he would need to lose both Cody and his own humanity.  The power had proved too much for Andrew… but he had been weak.  Grant could control it.  Grant deserved this power! 

The pressure roared in his head and in his veins.  It felt like the force of hundreds of tornadoes were coursing through his body.  Grant’s body quaked violently as he felt The Pressure stronger than ever before.  His shoulder bones snapped and cracked and quickly grew wider.

“CODY… I… I LOVE… YOU.  YOU’VE… YOU’VE GOT TO… RUN!  YOU’VE GOT… TO PROTECT… YOURSELF… THOUGH… I DON’T THINK… IT WILL DO… ANY… GOOD!!”

Wider and wider his shoulders grew.  Expanding even further, they smashed into buildings with the force of a Mack Truck.  Grant screamed out as he felt himself being torn apart by two giant hands as his upper body kept expanding still further.  Quickly, his shoulders spanned 5 blocks… 6 blocks… 7 blocks…

Grant's screams tore through Cody.  He wanted to help him in some way, but he knew that there was nothing he could do.  What was occurring to Grant now was beyond his comprehension. His fight or flight response was  in high alert, even higher than when Andrew had first shown himself, causing Cody to stand.  Looking around at the destroyed gym, he questioned what his best route of escape was.  Escape?  Was he really contemplating escape from Grant?  Had it really come to that?  Looking up at him again, Cody knew deep down that it had.

Following on from his chest and shoulders, Grant’s arms began stretching themselves longer and longer, and soon his hands were dragging on the ground… and then his elbows.  Forcing himself to stand, Grant lost his balance, collapsing into a corner of the gym, flattening it under his immense weight which caused him to release a deep laugh.

When Cody, who had been thrown into another wall when the portion of the building collapsed under Grant, heard the rumble of a laugh escape Grant’s mouth, he knew he had to run.  Whatever had transformed Andrew was affecting Grant, and Cody’s safety was the last thing he was thinking about.  Racing to the side wall, Cody searched desperately for a possible opening but none was in sight.  Looking around, he saw exactly what he was looking for… near to where Grant had just collapsed.

Grant’s perspective was quickly being altered no matter how he tried to fight it.  It just felt too good to grow!  It felt too incredible being able to flatten buildings with his sheer size.  Standing caused more destruction, but finally he was able to stand and look out at his world.  

It was his world now.  How could he deny himself of that.  It was his world to play with as he wished.  All the fears he had confessed to Cody faded away as his heart slipped into the middle of his chest and began to split into more and more complex chambers. 

Cody watched as Grant began to cough up blood.  He wanted to go to him, to comfort him, but he knew this was impossible.  Circumstances had separated them for good, and now Cody had to save himself.  Slipping through an opening in the brick wall, Cody ran in the opposite direction from where Grant was.  As he tore down the empty street, he looked back at Grant, each time seeing him larger and more immense against the rising sun.

Grant grunted as the bones in his back and legs snapped and began to lengthen.  He was rapidly expanding in all directions, taking up more space.  The sound of his skin stretching, his bones cracking, and  his muscles expanding echoed around him.  Quickly he was 300 feet tall… then 500 feet.  No matter how big he grew… it was never big enough. 

“SO… BIG!  GROWING… SO… BIG!!”  Grant roared as he shot up past 600 feet tall.  How had he ever had second thoughts about growing so immense?  This is what he had been born to be.  No one deserved this size and muscle more than he did.  

His body flexed uncontrollably as he grew larger.  Every muscle group fought for more room on his expanding frame.  Grant didn’t have a clue how much he weighed or what his stats were.  They didn’t matter.  His muscle mass was monstrous and only getting bigger.  The ground beneath him cracked and split as he grew heavier.  

Like Andrew before him, Grant's abs swelled larger and larger until they split, creating a four-split abdominal wall around his core.  The Pressure had learned from Andrew’s battle with Grant, and now as it evolved him even further than his predecessor.  Each muscle fibre was being rebuilt to withstand all force or pressure.  Never again would anything prevent The Pressure from expanding… along with its host.

Lifting his immense hands up was a trial even for Grant, but this only forced his biceps, triceps,  forearm muscles to swell even mightier.  Flexing his arms, Grant grunted.  He wanted them bigger… higher… fatter!  When the muscles did just as he commanded, Grant was ecstatic.  Soon, the peak of his bicep was so high and travelled so far down his upper arm that it was difficult to bend them completely

When Grant’s legs exploded with new muscle mass, his cock began to leak.  Walking bowlegged 1,000 feet above the city, destroying anything in his path was a rush he couldn't deny.  Like his arms, he wanted his legs to swell even larger.., more extreme.., more grotesque than even Andrew had been.  If this was to be his future, let it be extreme!  Let him be the monster of his fantasies.

As Grant looked out at the tiny city he once thought was so huge, he stroked his lengthening and fattening cock.  It was so sensitive now!  Tentacles of muscles had leaked down from his new groin abs and completely infiltrated it, quickly taking over all tissue with flexing muscle.  Every muscle group flexed and swelled.  His cock stretched longer until it rose up like a muscular 30 foot tower.  His balls, resting in their webbing of muscle fiber and bone, grew to an extraordinary size, crashing against his quads as he walked, producing an even more potent version of the serum; to be released only if necessary.

Below Grant, crowds screamed and ran.  The sound turned him on, and he found the effect he was having on the human race was even more erotic than when he had his worshipers.  He laughed and flexed as he flattened cars, trucks, buses, buildings, and everything else in his path.  As he felt people being crushed beneath his feet, he briefly thought of Cody, hoping he had escaped to somewhere safe… but was anyplace safe from him any longer?

Police cars attempted to approach him, but they were all flattened into the ground.  Those that did get near enough to him open fired, cascading his calves with bullets, but none were strong enough to pierce his skin.  With a roar, Grant stomped and kicked till each car and its inhabitants were only memories.

For a moment, Grant was shocked at how easy it was for him to kill.  Even when he had been in the Marines, killing had never been easy.  But now?  It helped that Grant didn’t see himself as part of the human race any longer.  Whatever he was now, he was far far more superior.  The creatures that were scattered around below him were no more important than bugs running around in a log.

Now, at 1500 feet tall, Grant was finding it difficult to walk.  Each step demolished the ground below him, sending his feet falling into sewage systems and other tunnels the Ants below had dug into the ground.  Lifting his feet caused even further destruction, and soon areas of the city were falling into massive crater sized sinkholes.  

“LOOK… HOW… EASY… IT… ALL… FALLS… DOWN!!”  Each word that escaped Grant’s mouth sounded more like a thunderous grunt.  Down below him, his voice blew out windows that hadn’t already been destroyed and deafened people that had survived his initial walk.

Not content with simply growing taller, Grant’s body began to further expand.  First his shoulders, and then his lats began to spread him even further.  To anyone who was able to watch Grant grow, it looked as if he was being magnified over and over again.  To Grant, it was the most erotic sensation he had ever experienced.  His body… his muscle mass… his existence… was taking over every available space that it came across and filling it.

“BODY… GETTING… SO… HUGE!!”

As his body magnified itself… his muscle mass began to mutate.  Grant could only roar as his muscles flexed and swelled.  Experiencing it first in his shoulders, Grant began to feel an itching and then a burning sensation.  The round globes of muscles on either side of him flexed even harder before the fibers began to duplicate themselves.  Working at a rapid rate, Grant’s deltoids began to swell… mounting larger and larger.  Grant whimpered and groaned as his shoulders became even more enormous as the muscles duplicated itself over and over again.  Soon… it was rivalling his own head in terms of height.

“GROWING… SO… POWERFUL!!!”

While his delts expanded beyond comprehension, his expanding neck muscles forced his head to jut out further and further over his pecs.  The bones that led to his skull multiplied and soon his neck was thrusting out like a turtle.  From his upper back, monstrous traps rose up and over his head, painfully fusing to the top of his skull.  His lats flared up and out, mutating and growing thicker until they formed an enormous and impenetrable muscular shell on his back.

With the weight of so much mass on his upper back and head, Grant felt like he had a hunchback, but he was aware that he was indeed becoming the thing he had always joked about wanting to become.  Quickly, his human form was evolving into a creature of pure muscle mass and size.  What he had fantasised about while jerking off was now a distressing reality, and he found himself fearing and yet longing for the next augmentation.  He didn’t have to wait for long.

While his lats flared out like enormous wings, Grant’s biceps and triceps began to journey to become even more immense.  Like his deltoids before, Grant experienced a severe itching and then a burning as each muscle fiber duplicated.  Soon, for every one fiber there was twenty… and then fifty.  The peak of his bicep rose higher and higher before splitting into five.  Each of the new  five bicep heads rose up even higher, until he had a mountain range of biceps covering his upper arm.

Not content with merely encompassing the entirety of his upper arms, muscle fibers from his bi’s and tri’s wove downwards, invading and merging with the muscles in his forearms.  Soon, another bicep head erupted beneath the skin, growing thicker and meatier with a second tricep filling up and exploding the underside of Grant’s firearms.  Any attempt at bending his arms was impeded by the thunderous knocking together of flexing and throbbing muscular peaks.

Standing 20,000 feet high,  Grant roared as he was filled with an even greater surge of strength and power.  Any attempt by the military to stop him or bring him down was halted when it was deemed a fruitless endeavor.  It seemed that nothing could break through his skin, no matter how annihilating the weapon was.  Grant was no longer thought of as human to those down below, but as an almighty instrument of their destruction.

“CODY!!!”  

The roar was heard for hundreds of miles.  Now, when Grant spoke, it was with a resounding rumble that was nearly impossible to understand due to how deep the sound waves fell.  Unable to move his head at all due to his augmented back and trap muscles, he could only look forwards, and there he only saw clouds and sky that was quickly becoming darker as he rose even higher.  It couldn’t be possible!  Was he already growing out of Earth’s atmosphere?.  The temperature his upper half was experiencing was changing rapidly, growing more and more frigid.  To combat this, his skin began to thicken and grow rougher, becoming more like a flesh coloured hide then human skin

His internal organs were also working overtime to evolve to the ever changing conditions they were facing.  His lungs began to reform, enabling him to breathe with less and less oxygen.  His blood had been transformed hours ago into pure Serum, his heart transporting it throughout his body to better fuel his transformation.  Even his eyes mutated, becoming orbs that could withstand the considerable pressure they were under.

Grant’s body quaked.  His abs rise up higher, jutting out nearly as far as his astronomic pecs.  They appeared to now completely encircle his waist, having merged and developed with his lower back and groin abdominal muscles.  His glutes exploded outwards, growing thicker and firmer while also rising higher.

At about 35,000 feet, his body began to expand wider once again.  He felt as if he were being pulled in every direction as his body filled up every available space.  Soon, his shoulders expanded for miles on either side of him.  From within, there was still a part of Grant that cried out for it all to stop.

Cody!!!  Please!!  Help me!!  It’s all happening too fast!  It’s too much!!  I… I needed it to stop!!  I’m too big!!  Muscles… too much.. not… not what I imagined!!  Help me!!  Please!!  Help…

A calming force filled his head as his quads tripled in size.  The Pressure travelled up his spinal cord, eventually invading and mutating Grant’s brain.  A grin was fixed in his face as his eyes closed due to the waves of pure ecstasy he was experiencing.  Reaching out his immense hands, he grabbed onto the long, thick monolith that had once been his penis.  As far as he could reach, he began to stroke it.

Muscle, he thought.  

Growth…

Expansion..

Size… 

Power…

Grow me bigger… Bigger… BIGGER!!

Below Grant, the Earth’s crust began to crack, no longer able to carry the enormous and ever mounting weight.  Storms whipped around his body as earthquakes rocked the ground Grant stood upon, further demolishing the planet.  Above it all, Grant laughed as he stroked his cock even harder.

He felt his cock transform like the rest of his body… becoming much longer and thicker… heavier.  Soon, it was arching up so that the colossal cock head was in view against the darkening sky.  Grant laughed.  His cock!!  It was miles and miles long!!!  His cock!!!  Miles… long!!!!  And, it would continue to grow… he would continue to grow… forever!!!

Muscle!!!

Growth!!!

Expansion!!!

Size!!!

Power!!!

Grow me bigger!!  Bigger!!  BIGGER!!

Soon I will fill everything!!!

I will be EVERYTHING!!

NO FORCE WILL EVER EXIST GREATER THAN ME!!

I AM SIZE!!!

I AM MUSCLE!!!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BIGBEN2 said:

Really well written as always

But

I really wanted Andrew to win 😂

Its funny you should say that.  In the original outline, Andrew was the one who would win.  As I was writing it, the story proved to not work unless it was Grant who was finally corrupted by what The Pressure could offer him.  I felt that having Grant and Cody split in such a way was a stronger way to end the story.  For me, Grant was a really sexy character, and I loved the idea of him getting what he always wanted... but for it going totally out of control.

• Like 5

On 10/26/2023 at 11:09 AM, RealIn2Growth said:

The pressure and energy had affected his hair growth again.  His beard was now much thicker and longer, falling down past his neck.  The hair on his head had also grown, and now cascaded down to his shoulders in a dark, ivory color. 

...Ebony? Ivory is white.