CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTEEN

Brad was back in the gym. The feeling of his muscle density, his strength, his power, addictive. He’d already eaten nearly half the groceries he’d bought home less than a day ago. And his stomach still complained. He’d had to buy more protein powder - buying a massive bulk drum of the stuff. He now constantly had a protein shake with him, and was drinking several gallons of the stuff per day.

He was drinking so much, he’d have to piss like a racehorse nearly every hour. It fucking horned him up, his bladder forcing out his piss with so much force, his urethra swelled to nearly double its diameter, the pressure on his prostate exquisite, the flowing fluid tickling and exciting it. But, it was also fucking difficult to piss with a hard cock.

He stepped back on the scale, expecting a large number, but still not able to believe what the scales were telling him. He was now 80kg (176lbs) heavier than he was before vaccinating! FUCK. That’s a whole extra bloke’s worth of weight, in pure muscle, he thought. And the effect seemed to be increasing.

He hadn’t noticed any change in his overall size, none of his clothes fit differently, but he verified with a tape measure. Sure enough, he hadn’t grown at all. All 80kg of muscle was packed into the same space, his rig was exactly as big as it had been 80kg ago.

He was itching to test the limits of his rig. Deadlifts, he thought.

He knew the world record deadlift varied significantly depending on whether it was under powerlifting rules, strongman, equipped, unequipped. Which all made sense. The very heaviest (equipped) lift, seemed to be about 500kg (1,102lbs).

He loaded up 1,1255lbs (510kgs) - 12 plates per side plus the bar. Just loading the bar was a workout in itself. Brad had ordered only the finest quality bars, each rated to 1,500kgs so, in theory, he had plenty of headroom. In theory.

He walked up to the bar, setting himself. A few regulars stopped what they were doing to watch the spectacle.

Brad ripped the bar from the ground, his form textbook perfect. He did not lock out at the top, keeping the tension on the muscles. He lowered slowly, for a three count, and feather tapped the weight to the ground, yanking it up again. He stopped at 12 reps. There was nowhere near enough weight. The problem? The sleeves of the bar were maxed out, with no more room for plates. He needed to get creative.

The onlookers checked for cameras - were they on some prank TV show? The plates were fakes, right?

Brad unloaded the bar and moved it to one of the cable fly machines. He threaded the handles onto the bar, and then loaded the bar up to its maximum with plates. He set the pin on each side of the cable flyes to the maximum weight - an additional 200kgs (441lbs) on each side. It was not an exact measure, because the cables would not be lifted up at 90 degrees, so only some of the 200kgs on each side would translate to downwards force (ie. extra weight). Brad guessed, at the top of the lift, the cables would be at about a 45 degree angle, so only about 76% of the weight would be translating into downwards force, or a total of about 300kgs (661lbs) of weight added by the cables - a total of 810kgs (1,786lbs) at the top of the rep.

The cables would make it harder to lift as he raised the bar, exerting the maximum downwards force at the top of the lift, like lifting with chains.

He set himself before the bar. Took a deep breath, and ripped up the bar. It was not a particularly clean lift, but it was not for want of his strength. The cables affected the balance, making it difficult to get a textbook rep. His shorts bulged with his erection, his entire body pumping up, as he completed the lift, and another, and another, and another.

As he lowered the bar on the 20th rep, he released the bar. There still wasn’t enough weight. He’d need a new solution. He noticed his fingers had dented the solid steel bar. His grip had crushed solid steel! He groaned, the sound reverberating, the density of his muscle acting like an amplifier. He grabbed his bulge, adjusting his cock, which was ready to spew out another load.

Ralph was worshipping every inch of Jake, his phenomenal definition, his vascularity, getting Ralph horned up harder than he had ever been. He used his mouth, his tongue, his hands, his thick, ten-inch uncut cock, tracing Jake’s hose-like veins and muscle separations. He cummed on Jake’s abs and pecs, using his cock to trace around his abs and the cleft between his pecs, spreading his cum into the deep grooves, then using his tongue to clean up his seed.

Jake groaned, allowing himself to orgasm without cumming. Ralph was fucking good, he knew what he was doing.

Jake flexed his bicep, encouraging Ralph to fuck between his forearm and bicep. Ralph was only too eager to please. As his cock thrust back and forth in the crook of Jake’s elbow, Jake flexed and relaxed his bicep, pronating and supinating his wrist, making his forearm belly writhe and flex, veins engorging, the feeling of Ralph’s cock rubbing against his muscles and veins arousing. Ralph came again, shooting his cum over Jake’s pecs.

Jake used his fingers to gather up Ralph’s cum from his chest, licking his fingers clean. Ralph tasted good. They kissed, roughly.

Jake pushed Ralph down to his cock. It was Jake’s turn to cum. He face-fucked Ralph’s gorgeous face, his piercing eyes looking up at him sending him over the edge, cum blasting into Ralph’s mouth, down this throat, Ralph struggling to swallow it all. As Jake came, Ralph suckled on his cock, his tongue milking as much cum from Jake’s cock as he could. “You taste good,” he growled.

“Mmm, so do you,” Jake growled back. He thought he could almost make out the ‘voices’ of his sperm, but he wasn’t quite there yet. He needed Ralph to milk another load from him.

“Turn around.” It was not a request.

Ralph horned up. He’d never had anyone even close to Jake’s size. He was excited.

Jake was rough. He slammed into Ralph’s hole. Not interested in whether Ralph was enjoying himself or not, Jake just wanted to cum, activating his ability. Ralph’s eyes were rolling to the back of his head with ecstasy. With every thrust, his prostate fired off waves of orgasmic pleasure the likes of which Ralph had never experienced.

Jake slammed him harder, smashing in his cock up to the hilt. Ralph contracted his muscles, inducing groans of pleasure from Jake. Jake was ready. He rammed in up to his pubic bone, and unleashed a torrent of cum inside him. Ralph squirmed and writhed in pleasure. Jake smiled, there were the ‘voices’. He began sending instructions.

• Like 8

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTEEN

Brad needed to order custom bars and plates. He knew it would be expensive, he didn’t care. If Jake was right, they’d soon have more money than they knew what to do with, anyway.

He got on the phone and started calling some of their suppliers.

“John, buddy, it’s Brad.”

“I’m good, yeah. No, no equipment breakdowns. I need some custom Olympic barbells and plates.”

“No, custom.”

“2,500kgs, minimum. Ideally more.”

“No, not pounds, 2,500 KILOGRAMS. About 5,512 pounds.”

“No, I’m not joking. One thousand percent serious.”

“And while we’re at it - some custom weight stacks I can switch in to any of the weight stack equipment.”

“Same, 2,500 kilograms, minimum.”

“New cables? Well, if the current ones aren’t rated, then, yes, new cables/pulleys, whatever is needed.”

“Oh, I know it’s going to be expensive. I imagine they’ll need to be made from some exotic material, so just a lump of material of that quantity will cost a fair bit, let alone precision milled weights.”

“Ideally, standard diameter so deadlifts can be full range. But if not, we can find workarounds by building an elevated platform.”

“Thanks, mate. Yeah, send through a quote and I’ll let you know.”

As he hung up, Brad chugged on his protein shake, his stomach rumbling.

It was exactly as HE described. He could hear Ralph’s subconscious in a separate part of his brain. As Ralph was putting on his uniform, he sent a command “Your balls are itchy”. Sure enough, Ralph scratched his balls. Jake horned up.

“Again? You’re insatiable.”

“I am.”

“I have to continue my rounds, unfortunately, but give me a call and we can continue this later.” Jake saved Ralph’s number in his phone, and gave him his gym business card. Hint, hint.

Scott messaged Brad from a nurse’s phone.

“Hey Brad. Being discharged - ready 2b picked up :)”

“Mr Robertson, your hormones have returned to a normal profile, so we can discharge you whenever you’re ready.”

“Thanks, doc.”

Jake messaged Brad - “Hey mate, discharged. Pick me up?”

Brad’s phone indicated he’d received two messages.

Jake and an unknown number. Ah, Scott - they’d both been discharged. He messaged Scott.

“Hey buddy, your uncle’s also been discharged, do you mind if I pick you both up?”

The ‘person is typing’ indicator animated, and animated, and animated. Was he writing an essay?

Finally: “Okay.” Brad wondered what else he’d typed, but decided not to send.

He fired off a couple of ‘be there in 15’ texts.

Jake went to pop his head in Scott’s room. He was being discharged too.

“You being discharged?”

“Yeah.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay. Swelling has gone done. Pain is nearly gone.”

“I’m glad to hear it. Have you been to see your father?”

“No.”

“Me neither, I figure I’m the last person he would want to see.”

“I don’t want to see him. I’m not ready for that yet.”

“Fair enough. Has he messaged you? Have you messaged him?”

“No, my phone battery has been flat.”

“I haven’t either, not that I expected anything from him.”

Brad walked in. “Hey boys, ready to go?”

In the car, Scott went through his plan for Jason with Brad and his uncle. Jake had already considered something similar, but his methods were quite different.

• Like 6

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTEEN

I know I said I wouldn’t be providing any more warnings, but this chapter (and some future chapters) contains discussion and/or depictions of non-consensual sex. If that’s triggering for you, please don’t read on.

———

Jake messaged HIM. “What are YOU up to, come over. We need to talk.”

The response was also immediate, “Yes, we do.”

What did that mean?

Jake confided his new ability in Scott. Scott was intrigued, but he did not really stop to consider the possibilities of such an ability.

They arrived at Jake’s, “Come in for a drink guys. I’ve invited HIM over, need to clear the air, and it would be good if you were there Brad. Moral support, if anything.”

Brad looked to Scott, raising an eyebrow.

“Okay," said Scott.

“What can I get you to drink? Brad, you’ll want a beer, I’m sure.”

“Yes, thanks.”

“Scott? Would you like a Scotch?”

“On the rocks?”

“Done.”

Jake went to go and answer the doorbell. He was surprised to also see Amber.

“Come in, welcome.”

They did not look happy. In fact, they both looked angry.

“I was just getting Scott a Scotch, on the rocks. Would you like one?”

“Sure, thank you,” HE said. Scotch would be good. Calm the nerves HE felt about the confrontation HE and Amber needed to have with Jake.

“Amber, wine?”

“Yes, thanks.”

“White or red?”

“Surprise me.”

As they walked in, Jake introduced Scott “Scott, I don’t believe you two have met. This is my nephew Scott.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. Jake thinks the world of you," HE said.

“And you, thank you.”

“I’ll just grab your drinks, please make yourselves at home.”

“So, now that we’re all settled. I have a confession to make,” said Jake. “I hope you will understand, and I hope you can forgive me.”

“Go on.”

He took a deep breath, “I injected each of the three of us with Version 33E during the 48 hour test. While you two slept.”

No reaction.

“And, I injected myself with Version 33F, and injected Brad with Version 33E and 33F just a few days ago.”

No reaction.

Amber stood up, walked up to Jake and slapped him in the face. Hard. He saw it coming, but chose to let her hit him, if only to make her feel better.

She then wound up for a second one, but he grabbed her arm just before she made contact. Her hand stopped instantly, though his grip on her arm was gentle.

She went and sat back down. “We know.”

His face stung. They KNOW?

“You KNOW?”

“We know. We saw you on the surveillance footage.”

Jake didn’t realise there were surveillance cameras. Obviously.

“How long have you known? Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I discovered the footage over the weekend," HE said.

"And I reviewed it earlier today. What else do you have to confess?” Amber asked.

“Else? Nothing. What do you mean?” He looked and sounded genuinely confused.

“So you didn’t send her?”

“Send who? Send where? What are you talking about?”

“Nonna.”

“NONNA?! What does she have to do with anything?”

“So you didn’t send her to inject us?”

“WHAT?! When did sh– WHAT?!?”

“We saw her on the footage, the first day of the test. She injected us with Version 33E. We thought you’d sent her to inject us.”

“How did– Why did– NONNA?!?!” Jake was genuinely floored. “I swear to you, I had no idea.”

He remembered back to when he changed her lightbulb, she’d insisted he have coffee and asked a LOT of questions. He told the others about that day.

“She must’ve taken it upon herself to inject me, and injected you two as a cover.”

“Why?” HE asked.

“When reviewing YOUR calculations and theories, I discovered the possibility of a muscle building side effect. I didn’t realise exactly how it would manifest, but I knew there would be some effect allowing for accelerated anabolic hypertrophy. The actual effect is far more versatile than simple anabolic growth, and the additional effect of the two versions combined is better again, but I did not predict that. I told Nonna about my discoveries, and she must’ve decided she’d help me with my muscle building goals, which she's known about for ages. As you know, she cooks all my meal prep.”

Brad piped in, “So, you’ve each had three doses?”

“I’ve had two doses of 33E, but Jake and HE have had two of 33E and one of 33F," said Amber.

“Does that explain my different symptoms? Jake didn’t know about Nonna’s dose, so I only got one of 33E and one of 33F,” said Brad. “I don’t have any voices, but my muscles have increased MASSIVELY in density, and my strength has increased exponentially. I partially crushed one of the Olympic bars at work! It has my finger marks dented into the bar!”

Jake was surprised, he didn’t know Brad’s strength increase was so profound. It sounded fucking hot. He horned up.

“I knew it would be safe to inject us all, but I should’ve consulted with both of you. I’m sorry,” Jake said. “I knew YOU were into muscle, and I thought YOU’d enjoy the ability to pack on some mass. I didn’t anticipate that YOU’d inject YOURSELF, but that’s worked out as a happy accident.”

Scott was listening, fascinated with all of the discussions about the different effects. He spoke up, “So I mentioned to Uncle Jake and Brad, but I think my dad should be vaccinated, without him knowing if necessary. He’s obese and unfit, but he’s also aroused by muscle, I think if he had something to help him put on some muscle, it will change his entire outlook.”

“I had a similar thought,” said Jake, “but I think the delivery needs to be different.”

“How so?” HE asked.

“YOU need to rape him.”

• Like 7

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-NINETEEN

“WHAT?! I’m not raping anyone," HE said.

“Ideally, it’d be Brad. He already has the hots for Brad, but Brad doesn’t have the sperm ability. So, it has to be YOU.”

Jake paused, to allow for any further outbursts. None were forthcoming.

“He REALLY has the hots for me–“

“What?!” “Really?!” Amber and HE were shocked.

“Yes, it’s a long story, but he’s suppressed his feelings and urges and somehow transferred all of them to me–”

“Are you sure?” Asked Amber.

“He’s sure,” deadpanned Scott. “If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it either.”

“Anyway, I could seduce him pretty easily, but he’s my brother, and I don’t particularly want to have sex with him, no matter how helpful it would be for him, for my family. That's an understatement, I really, REALLY don't want to have sex with him. I’m not sure I could ever get over it. But if YOU do it, YOU can reprogram his subconscious, and HE may finally accept his repressed desires.”

“Uncle Jake, you can’t be serious.”

“I am. He has repressed his desires, and that repression is damaging his relationship with you, with me, and no doubt with your mum. If we can fix that, that would be awesome, right? And, the cherry on top, he’d turn into a fat-burning, muscle-building machine with the changes HE’d make.”

Scott had to admit, it sounded like it would have only positive effects, but rape? And what right did they have to change him without his consent?

“Besides, If we inject him with the vaccine, there’s no guarantee it will help him. He may spiral even further downward, reinforcing all the negatives,” said Jake.

Scott hadn’t considered that possibility.

“And when I say rape him, what I really mean is seduce him, which will initially be against his will. But we know he has the feelings, the desires, but he’s repressed them, so YOU just need to press the issue and make him realise and accept what he really wants, what he really is.”

Brad spoke up, “What if you injected me with the earlier version, would I get the sperm ability?”

“I don’t know.” “I don’t know.” Both HE and Jake spoke at the same time.

“But it SHOULD, right? Both YOU and Jake have two early doses and one latest one, and you both have that ability.”

“It stands to reason,” HE said.

“Brad, no. I can’t let you do that,” said Jake. “We don’t know for sure what the effect will be of having the doses out of order. Besides, you might lose the muscle density, the extra strength.”

“If it works, I’ll get the same ‘voices’ ability you all have, and I can rebuild any loss of density.”

Amber said, “Brad would be the logical choice. He’s already aroused by muscle and, by all accounts, he’s aroused by Brad. But it’s too risky.”

Jake shook his head, “No, Brad, I can’t ask you to do that.”

“You’re not asking, I’m offering. I’ve said to you many times, if it wasn’t for you, I don’t know I would’ve made it through that dark time in my life. I owe you my life.”

Brad really was the ideal choice, but could they risk it?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh man . The plot twist.

Nonna injected the three as well adn Jake was the one that injected them first. Jake and HIM have three dosis while Amber only two. 

My god i love this.

Brad has been injected as well as expected by me. The virus or whatever they are injecting to their bodies react different with everyone and with Brad he is fillling up that body of his with pure muscle untill there is no room and he starts to "cut" and be more define as he wants to be. His advantage over Jake will be that he will be hella strong.

They want to give Jason the injection  and that's something im eager to read. What the reaction will eb on his body? what will  it unleash within Jason?

Im excited. I cant wait for more

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh man . The plot twist.

Nonna injected the three as well adn Jake was the one that injected them first. Jake and HIM have three dosis while Amber only two. 

My god i love this.

Brad has been injected as well as expected by me. The virus or whatever they are injecting to their bodies react different with everyone and with Brad he is fillling up that body of his with pure muscle untill there is no room and he starts to "cut" and be more define as he wants to be. His advantage over Jake will be that he will be hella strong.

They want to give Jason the injection  and that's something im eager to read. What the reaction will eb on his body? what will  it unleash within Jason?

Im excited. I cant wait for more

Glad you're enjoying. Hopefully I still have a few more twists up my sleeve ;)

• Like 4

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY

HE and Amber were leaving Jake’s, no resolution having been made as to what they would do regarding Jason.

“What do you think?” She asked HIM.

“Well, he did fess up. To everything, I think. I believe him when he says he didn’t know about Nonna.”

“I do too. If he’d known you both had three doses, and that’s what triggered the sperm ability, then he would’ve dosed Brad up with three also.”

“Good point. So that’s a point in his favour. But… he also injected us with an unproven, untested vaccine, without our knowledge or consent. No matter what his motivation, that’s a pretty egregious breach of trust, at the very least.”

“I agree. So we proceed with our plan, then?”

“I think so. He really only has himself to blame.”

“Agreed.”

“You know it’s the right way, the ONLY way to go,” said Brad.

“I’ll think about it,” said Jake.

Deep down, Jake knew Brad was right, but he did not want to risk his best friend’s health, his vitality, his new-found super strength, even if it was to help his brother, who didn’t even want help. Brad only wanted to do what was best for his friend, even if it meant sacrificing his own happiness, his own wellbeing. Brad was selfless to a fault when it came to Jake, willing to risk himself for his friend. Jake had to step in and temper Brad’s enthusiasm.

“Have a good night guys. I’ll see you both at the gym in the morning. Scott, remember, my door is always open.”

“Thanks, I know. I just need some time.”

“I know, mate. Thanks for not shutting me out.”

“Goodnight.”

“Night.”

Things were tense with Scott, but they could’ve been much worse. He had a foot in the door, still.

It was late, but he noticed Nonna’s kitchen light was still on. No doubt she was cooking up a storm.

“Buonasera, bella. Come sta?”

“Jake! Come, come. Sit. You eat? I makea you snack.”

Jake laughed. EVERY time with the feeding. “Thanks Nonna, no, I’m not hungry.”

“You must eat for the muscoli.” She flexed her bicep. It was adorably hilarious.

“I did eat, I promise. Nonna, I have to talk to you about something serious.”

“Eh? Che cosa serious?”

Jake’s Italian was… well, non existent, but he got the gist.

“What did you do, Nonna?” He looked at her sternly. Well, he tried to. But she was an adorable little old lady. He could break her by breathing on her. How could you be angry at her?

“Nonna. I know about the injections.”

She pretended she didn’t understand. “Eh? Che cosa significa ‘injections’?”

“Nonna. I remember. You asked me lots of questions after I changed your lightbulb. They have you on video.”

“Vaffanculo con il video.”

THAT he understood.

“You makea da muscoli. Nonna help you. Nonna cooka muscoli food. Nonna givea… come si dice in Inglese, il farmaco. Il farmaco per fare i muscoli.”

Uh… Jake thought he understood. He wanted muscles. Nonna was helping him get muscles. Cooking meal preps, and giving him - the drug? - the drug for making muscles.

She meant well, and he couldn’t really be mad at her for doing exactly what he’d also done. Injected il farmaco, to build more muscoli.

“Nonna, you shouldn’t have done that. Thank you. But, next time, talk to me first, okay?” Somehow, he suspected there would be a next time.

“Si, Jake. Sei un bravo ragazzo.”

He stood and gave her a hug. She hugged him back, snuggling into his hard abs, her surprisingly strong, wiry arms wrapping around his torso. Was she feeling up his arse?

Nonna smiled. He smelled incredible, almost as good as he felt. She was so short, her gnarled, arthritic hands rested in the small of Jake’s back. She slid them down to the globes of his arse. She was old, not dead.

Jake stepped on the scales. He’d gained 2kg (4.4lbs) in the last week!  Considering he’d spent the better part of two and a half days lying in a hospital bed, he was stoked. He did not yet grab the tape measure - he knew he’d put on size, he’d moved up from an XL to an XXL - he wanted to add some more mass and get some substantial changes in the numbers before checking.

Brad stepped up. He still could not believe the numbers. His hunger had stabilised, his body no longer craving masses of food 24/7. He was now 100kg (~220.5lbs) heavier than before vaccinating, and not a millimetre bigger in any dimension.

“Fuck, mate. That’s insane!” He was happy for his friend, and more than a little jealous. One hundred kilograms of muscle… that’s… well, there’s nothing to compare that to. Brad had packed insane amounts of muscle on his frame.

“Thanks, mate. Honestly, I feel fucking incredible. My whole body feels tight, pumped, all the time. I can feel the mass, the density of the muscles, just resting, and when I flex, I can almost feel my bones compressing and bending from the force exerted by the flex.”

“The other day, you left finger marks in a barbell. Let’s see what else you can do.”

Brad was chagrined. “Yeah, I’ve already ordered a replacement and taken it off the gym floor. I’m still waiting to hear back from John on the custom stuff I requested.”

Jake handed Brad a plate. “Crush it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, it’s currently a solid, circular weight plate with a hole in the middle, crush it down into a ball.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“With the stupid amount of strength you have now.”

Brad grabbed the plate with both hands, and started to squeeze.

“Uh, uh. One handed. Like we used to crumple newspaper one handed, holding out our arms.”

Brad looked dubious. It was one thing to wad up a piece of newspaper. Jake expected him to wad up a solid 45lb plate.

Brad extended his arm out in front, pinching the plate between his thumb and fingers, holding it vertical. Just this feat of grip and deltoid strength was impressive. Brad’s deltoid and forearm swelled and, as he began to grip harder, trying to crush the metal, huge ropes of vascularity appeared, running down over his bicep and along his forearm. Brad increased his grip, forearm muscles flexing and rippling.

The plate was groaning and creaking. Brad’s thumb and fingers were white as he exerted more and more force on the plate. As Brad’s forearm muscles swelled, so too did their cocks, turned on by the arousing display of strength and power.

Brad groaned as he flexed harder. Jake could see the plate was no longer circular, but had started to bend around Brad’s fingers. Brad increased his flex, his forearm swelling, now nearly double its relaxed size. The plate screeched and protested under Brad’s crushing grip, but it moved faster now, Brad’s fingers nearly reaching the centre hole as the metal under his grip was compressed by Brad’s unyielding power.

Each muscle on Brad’s forearms stood up, the dense, packed muscle fibres exerting more and more force as Brad flexed harder, squeezing more powerfully. His huge hose-sized veins engorged with blood as his body powered the masses of muscle under his command.

The plate was now totally deformed under Brad’s hand. His fingers almost able to reach through the centre hole. Brad’s deltoid swelled with the effort of holding up the 45lb plate, but also his massive arm, the densely packed muscle adding substantial weight to his arm that his delt needed to carry.

Brad’s middle three fingers reached into the inner hole of the weight plate, he flexed his fingers, and the metal creaked and shrieked as Brad closed his fist, crushing the metal under his hand. He shifted his grip, working his way around the circumference of the plate.

Jake was fucking horny. It was one thing to know that he could do it, it was another to actually have it demonstrated.

As he worked his way around the entire plate, Brad formed a rough doughnut-shaped ring of metal, about the size of his (large) palm, the metal indented with the outlines of his fingers where his grip had crushed down. Brad held the 45 pounds of metal on his outstretched palm, facing up, and slowly closed his fingers, the doughnut hole closing up, the metal shrieking again as Brad continued crushing.

Brad roared as his fingers closed around the now tennis-ball-sized lump of 45 pounds of metal. He tossed the ball to Jake, who caught it and grinned at his friend.

“Fuck. Brad. That was fucking AWESOME.” He said, as he adjusted his tenting bulge.

“Fuck. Yes. I wish you could feel what my arm feels like. It feels harder than steel.”

“Like my cock right now.”

• Like 9

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-ONE

“What are YOU up to?”

“Come to the gym. We’re here now, me, Brad, Scott.”

“Okay, see you soon.”

Jake had decided that he’d pair HIM up with Scott - they were both beginners, HE had the advantage of his ability to tweak HIS hormones, Scott was still in late-stage puberty, so his hormones were already off the charts - they should make a good pairing, pushing each other to grow. HE was already progressing well, and Scott had a few sessions under his belt.

Jake believed that the best workout partner was someone that was at approximately your level, if not slightly more advanced. If they were too far advanced, it would discourage the weaker party, and slow down workouts as more weights had to be added and removed. Of course, the workout partner needed to be as dedicated to iron as you, or more so.

The downside is they were both green as a forest, so it was important that they be taught proper form, and they stuck to absolutely strict form to avoid injuries, maximising the range of motion, and the mind/muscle connection. Advanced lifters cheated and used sloppy form all the time but, for beginners, that was the road to injury. Brad generally agreed with Jake’s lifting philosophy, and thought it was a great idea to pair them up.

“David. It’s good to see you again,” said Jake, holding out his hand for David to shake.

“Good morning, Si–, Jake.” David was nervous. He shook Jake’s hand, marvelling at his grip strength.

This was his first session with Jake since Jake had made him wet himself. He didn’t want to cancel - word is there was no one better to push your workouts to new heights - and, besides, he owned the place, there was no escaping him.

Jake could sense his nerves. “David, relax. If you’re anxious and stressed, it’ll elevate your cortisol levels, which you don’t want if you want to grow.”

“Y- yes, Si–, uh, Jake.”

“Show me your workout journal.”

“I don’t have one.”

“Well, you should start one. From today. Hang on.” He went to the office and grabbed pen and a pad.

“You don’t have to be fancy, but you can download apps to make it easier to keep track. If you’re truly serious about growing, you need to make sure you’re continually pushing your body, lifting heavier, for more reps. That’s why you need to keep track. If you managed 10 reps at 100lbs today, you aim for 11 reps at 100lbs the next time. When you reach a certain number of reps at a given weight, which differ depending on the exercise, you go up in weight, and repeat. That’s how you grow. Get stronger. What about your diet?”

“I try to eat clean, I track my macros, aiming for 2.5 grams of protein per kilograms, 2 grams of carbs and the rest of my calories from fat.”

“Good. You’re on the right track diet-wise.”

“How’s your cardio?”

“I don’t really do cardio.”

“You need to improve your cardiovascular fitness, so you’ll have the stamina to move heavy weights for reps. You don’t have to run marathons but, again, you have to push yourself, working harder each time. Intervals are probably the fastest way to improve your fitness. One minute of lower intensity, 30 seconds of balls to the wall, repeat. As you get fitter, you increase the total time, and can shift the balance, like 45 seconds of lower intensity, 45 seconds high, 30 lower, one minute higher, and so on.”

David didn’t like the sound of that. Cardio sucks.

“Let’s see your rig, what are we working with.”

Despite his prior cocky demeanour, he was actually self-conscious. “Uh, here?”

“Yes, here. What’s wrong with here?”

“Uh, it’s a bit… open.”

“I saw you in the change rooms the other day, you’ve got a decent base to work with. You shouldn’t be embarrassed, you should be proud to show off your hard work and progress. Like me.”

Jake stripped down to his boxer briefs, to the delight of the entire gym, no doubt.

“Fuck. If I had a rig like that, I’d be walking naked everywhere.” Jake accepted the compliment, without explicitly acknowledging it.

“You can. It takes hard work and dedication, but there’s no magic. As I said, you’ve already got a decent base, so genetically there’s nothing stopping you. Come on, let’s see you.”

David started with his top. He removed it and stood, crossing his arms, trying to hide behind his arms.

“Give me a double bicep pose.”

David raised his arms and flexed. Small mounds rose up, his forearm bellies expanding a little.

“Raise your elbows a bit more, and flex your wrists to bring out your forearms. That’s it. Make sure you flex your core, as well. And your legs. Let’s see them too.”

David dropped his knee length shorts, stripping down to his jockstrap.

“Tsk. Chicken legs. It’s a common mistake. Guys focus on the muscles they can see easily, that are uncovered at the beach - chest and arms. But the real growth comes when you work hard on the big compound exercises - and that means legs and glutes, but don’t forget the back. Squats and deadlifts, rows and pull-ups. Of course, you don’t neglect chest, arms, abs, but if you focus on pulling exercises, and squats - your physique and strength will improve in leaps and bounds.”

There was so much to know, David thought. He’d been working out for a few years, and thought he was at least intermediate. He was still a novice, it seems.

“Have you measured yourself with a tape measure? Waist, chest, arms, legs?”

David shook his head.

“Again, it’s important to measure yourself, so you can keep track of progress, and motivate yourself. There’s nothing better than aiming for a target, like an extra centimetre on your biceps, and reaching that target.”

Jake grabbed a tape measure. “I’ll show you how to take each measurement. It’s important you’re consistent each time.”

David took note of his measurements.

“I want you to measure yourself again in a month. If you follow my advice, I guarantee you you’ll go up in all measurements. Enough chatter, let’s warm up and get to lifting,” he said, putting his clothes back on. You could almost sense the disappointment throughout the gym. David quickly dressed also.

Brad was taking HIM and Scott through a full-body routine, focussing on compound movements. He suggested that they pair up, to push one another, and they thought it was a great idea. Scott was slightly more advanced than HE was, which was fine - it would push HIM to improve, and would make Scott feel like less of a novice. Win/win. They were both progressing quickly, they’d be growing in no time.

David was on a treadmill next to Jake. He struggled not to allow his eyes to boggle, or his jaw to drop open. By the time Jake completed his “warm up” on the treadmill, he’d set it at full speed and over three-quarters incline. When they finished their warm up, he was barely breathing any harder, and hadn’t even broken a sweat. The man was a machine. David recalled back when he’d made fun of him and cringed.

• Like 7

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-TWO

“We may need a blood sample.”

“That’s going to be… tricky.”

“Agreed. The first thing he’ll want to know is why. And then he’ll want to be involved.”

“I’m still hopeful it won’t be needed.”

“Mr Robertson.”

Jake recognised the voice, his cock chubbing at the memory.

“Mr Morgan. How are you, Ralph?”

“Poor, now! I’ve just signed up… this place is incredible! But also incredibly expensive!”

“You DO get what you pay for. You now have access to the finest… facilities.” Jake made it clear he wasn’t taking about the facilities.

Ralph laughed. “The… facilities ARE second to none," he said, checking out Jake from head to toe. "Worth every penny of the membership dues.”

“Ralph, this is David. David, meet our newest member, Ralph.”

They shook hands, Ralph’s grip firm, manly.

“Did you receive your medical personnel discount?”

“Not that I know of, the membership form did ask me to tick some box, but I didn’t have my ID with me, so I didn’t bother.”

“David, will you excuse me for a few minutes. I want you to finish the current sets, and then move on to seated rows.”

“No problem.”

“Ralph, come with me.”

He lead Ralph to the front desk. Ralph was more than happy to follow Jake, his eyes drinking in Jake’s stunning body from behind, his arse cheeks bouncing slightly as he walked.

“Stella, will you please refund Ralph here for 50% of his dues, apply the medical discount. He’s a nurse.”

It took her twice as long as it should have to process the discount, as she was mooning over Ralph. Between Ralph, Stella and Jake, there was a danger of a black hole forming in the gym’s reception, such was the power of their attractiveness.

“What? 50%?”

“We offer varying discounts to different groups – first responders, military, medical personnel. As a nurse, you’re entitled to 50% off our standard rate.”

“We?”

“Yes, I own the gym with my business partner.”

“You OWN this place?!” Jake’s business card intentionally did not show any title.

“Yes, so if you ever need anything, or you have an issue, let me know. I was just running David through a first session, and should be done in about an hour, will you still be around?”

"I didn't realise you were a personal trainer, should've guessed from the rig."

"I'm not, but I often workout with members, giving them tips, checking form, spotting them. I guess that's the role of a personal trainer, but I don't charge them, and I don't have any formal qualifications."

"You'll have to take me through a session."

"Of course. So, about an hour?"

“Sure. I should just be finishing up my workout.”

Jake smiled, “Perfect timing.”

“That was a good session. You did well.”

David was completely spent, Jake having pushed him to his limits and beyond. He was sure he would think it was awesome, once he’d recovered enough energy to think anything.

“I’ll see you the same time next week, when we’ll step it up.”

What? He thought. Step it up! How?!

Jake headed off to find Ralph, noticing that Brad was still with HIM and Scott.

Ralph was ending his workout with squats. Jake watched him work, evaluating his form. He was in trainer mode, not even registering Ralph’s incredible arse as he squatted to grass each rep. He was pretty good, he thought, though his fatigue was showing, the last few reps a bit sloppy. Not everyone could move like a machine, with perfect reps every time.

“Good workout?”

“Yeah,” he breathed heavily, “it’s a pleasant … change not having … to wait for equipment, … or work in with … anyone. It’s almost like being … in my own private gym.”

“We monitor our member numbers pretty carefully. Unlike other gyms, we scale our equipment to peak times, our goal is no member ever has to wait for any equipment. It’s not always possible, but, as you’ve just experienced, it’s mid-morning on a Saturday, and you haven’t had to wait for anything.”

Ralph was impressed. No wonder membership was so expensive. And he hadn't discovered any of the other perks yet.

“Let me show you the saunas. I could use a little heat.”

As Jake lead him to the saunas, he planned what he would do to Ralph, but even the best laid plans go astray. He looked into one of the saunas and smiled lasciviously.

He opened the door, waving Ralph in, “After you.”

As Jake stepped into the sauna, he said, “Ralph, meet Assad. Assad, Ralph.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Brad’s middle three fingers reached into the inner hole of the weight plate, he flexed his fingers, and the metal creaked and shrieked as Brad closed his fist, crushing the metal under his hand. He shifted his grip, working his way around the circumference of the plate.

Hmmm oh man... thanks! Looking forward to whatever Brad can do, soon...

• Like 2