CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-THREE

Jake let the door close behind him, the heat of the sauna instantly raising a sheen of sweat over his entire body, highlighting his muscle separations, striations, and vascularity. His already erotic body, utterly orgasmic.

As soon as he saw Ralph, he’d reset his hormones, ramping up his libido to its highest ever setting. His cock swelled as he felt the surge of testosterone flood through him. His balls throbbed and ached pleasantly, as they responded to his demands for masses of testosterone.

The combination of the sweat from the sauna, the torrent of testosterone inundating every muscle, every fibre, his cologne and his natural, manly, virile stink formed a potent, intoxicating cloud around him, inflaming intense arousal and desire in those around him. The smell permeated the sauna; the entire space filled with the heady, puissant aroma of Jake. Gay, straight, male, female, it didn’t matter; you could not breathe in that stimulating elixir and not be aroused.

Brad’s phone rang in his pocket. “Sorry, guys, I need to take this. If you’ll excuse me?”

“Of course.” “No problem.” HE and Scott were just finishing up their session, anyway.

“John, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.”

“So tungsten is the best density to price? Okay.”

“Oh, too brittle? So what’s the alternative?”

“A custom alloy sounds promising. How much density would be lost?”

“Only 5%? That sounds acceptable. What about the bars?”

“Carbon fibre reinforced tungsten sounds... interesting. What about the hand feel? It can't be slippery at all.”

“If they wrap the bar in carbon fibre, can they still add the knurling?”

“Sounds awesome. I presume it’s the same material for the weight stacks?”

“Great. What are the specs?”

He was repeating John’s advice, committing the specs to memory, “12,000kg for the bars…”

“500kg for each plate and pinned weight. Amazing. And they’re standard sized?” 12 plates per side, a fully loaded bar would just sneak under the rated load.

“John, you are a fucking LEGEND.”

Brad laughed, “Yes, mate, you are the best in the business. That’s why we deal with you. Do I need to sit down for the cost?”

Yes. Yes, he did.

“Faaarrrk. Seriously?”

“Jake is going to flip.”

“I know he’s laidback, but I can’t commit to that kind of expenditure for the business without checking with him. Flick me an email with the tungsten and carbon fibre options and I’ll get back to you.”

“Thanks, mate, you too. Bye.”

Brad was excited, but how to convince Jake to put down enough dough to buy a Porsche 911 Turbo, and then some?

They concentrated on the interaction between virus E and F - the DNA component was the same, so something in the way the two viruses delivered the DNA, or interacted with one another before delivering the DNA, was manifesting different symptoms.

If they could crack the mechanism, they could implement their plan.

• Like 8

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-FOUR

Brad finished up with HIM and Scott, and went to break the news to Jake.

“Jake. I have to thank you. This place is amazing. So much better than my previous gym.”

Ralph nodded his agreement.

“So I now owe you twice. A punishment, and a thank you.”

Ralph’s eyes sparkled, that sounded… interesting. Promising.

“You’re welcome. I think we can think of something that combines the two,” he said, grabbing at his swelling bulge.

Assad chuckled. “Ralph, are you a new member as well?”

“Yes, I’ve just joined this morning. I agree, this place is amazing, almost as amazing as the owner.”

Assad nodded, agreeing, “Both owners are incredible.”

“I haven’t met the other owner yet.”

“He’s more of a bruiser type than our pretty boy Jake, here, but he’s incredible in his own way.”

Ralph’s bulge shifted as his cock swelled.

“Ralph and I were just going to enjoy a little heat, if you’d like to join us?”

Ralph nodded, as he checked out Assad. He was a fucking beast, a hot, exotic beast. A beast to be tamed, or a beast predating, looking for his next meal? He suspected the latter.

Ralph saw that Assad was bigger than Jake, but just as defined, vascularity prominent across his entire body. He’d started growing out his beard, the jet black hair trimmed immaculately to a point in front of his chin. The beard suited him, accentuating his Middle Eastern features, adding to his exotic handsomeness.

The towel across Assad’s lap moved as his dick rose up slowly, bobbing and shifting from side to side with his heartbeat, like a cobra rising up for a snake charmer. Jake was quite the charmer, after all.

Assad looked Ralph up and down, impressed. He’d given Jake the nickname ‘pretty boy’, but Ralph took pretty boy to a whole other level; a stratospheric level. He’d have to come up with a new nickname for Jake. ‘Pretty boy’ didn’t sound right in the presence of this divine face. His face was stunning. Angelic, but not in a cherubic way, in a hard, squared off masculine way. His stubble matched the dirty blond of his close cropped hair, his sparkling sapphire eyes shining brighter, offset by the stubble. He had a chiselled, muscular body, but he was no bodybuilder. The perfect prey for an exotic beast.

Assad’s cock leaked copious amounts of pre, soaking the towel. Right now, he was the luckiest man in the world, two magnificent specimens of manhood his for the taking.

The door opened. Ralph’s excitement rose as in walked another brick shithouse of a man. A bruiser type, massive, hard muscles all over, a fighter’s face, scarred eyebrow, crooked nose from a prior break, cauliflower ears. This must be the co-owner. He’d definitely made the right decision joining up as a member.

“Jake. May I speak with you a moment please?”

Brad’s timing really, really, REALLY sucked. “Would you excuse me a moment please, gentlemen?”

They stepped out of the sauna. “Fuck, Brad, your timing fucking stinks. What’s up?”

“Sorry, mate, I just heard back from John. He’s got a quote for that custom equipment.”

“So? Just order it. What’s the big deal?”

“Well, it’s kind of… expensive. Not ‘kind of’, fucking, insanely expensive.”

“How much?”

“Exact price will depend on the market spot price of the materials, but they estimate around five hundred–”

“Brad.” His face unimpressed. “You pulled me out of what’s sure to be a mind-blowing fuck for a five hundred buck barbell? Come on, man.”

A fuck? Brad was oblivious. “No. Not bucks. Thousand. For the weights and bars.”

“Five hundred K? Fuck.”

“Yes, K. That’s why I had to ask.”

“No shit. Fuck it, let’s do it. You need it. We’ll make a loss this year, but whatever. We’ll make more than enough next year to make up for it.” He adjusted his bulge, subconsciously reminding Brad how they would make up for it.

“Fuck, Jake. Thanks mate. You’re a good friend. I thought you’d go ape.”

“Come on, you should know me by now. How about we celebrate?” He indicated the sauna, “Join us.”

Brad hesitated.

“Come on. It’ll blow your mind.”

Jake had twisted his arm. He opened the door to the sauna and stepped in.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-FIVE

Brad was not attracted to men, but even he had to admit the blond man standing in the sauna was fucking gorgeous. He was not particularly swole, but his body, like his face, was perfectly proportioned. His face was crazy, off the charts, handsome. Brad didn't realise men could even be that handsome.

“Ralph, meet Brad, the co-owner and my business partner. Brad, this is Ralph.”

Ralph felt like he would melt in Brad’s large, strong mitt, his massive arms looked like they might crush him, but his shake was surprisingly gentle. Firm, but gentle.

“Very nice to meet you Ralph. I hear you joined up just this morning. I hope Jake has given you a proper tour of the place.”

“Nice to meet you too, Brad. We’re still in the orientation phase of the tour. I’ll need to see the showers after our careful inspection of the saunas.”

Assad was a little taken aback to see Brad come back into the sauna. He thought Brad played for the other team. Interesting. He’d also packed on some muscle, he thought, though he didn’t look any bigger.

“Brad, nice to see you. You’ve been hitting the weights extra hard, I see.”

“Thanks Assad, yeah, I have. Good to see you too. Hope everything at the station is well?” It felt good to be acknowledged.

"Well as can be expected."

Ralph had a quizzical look on his face.

"Assad is Captain at the local police station, and a friend of mine," said Brad.

Ralph horned up even more. Exotic AND a cop. And not just any cop, Captain. The only way it could be hotter is if he still had his uniform on.

Jake sat next to Assad on the upper bench, indicating Ralph and Brad should join them.

Jake attacked Assad, pushing and lightly punching his pecs, his abs, his arms with one hand, his other hand grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, and forcing his kiss on him. Mouths fighting, tongues grappling, forcing him to breath through his nose, his breath coming harder, faster, as Jake continued to manhandle him, arousing him.

Assad returned the favour, his kiss just as violent, just as passionate. He gut punched Jake in the abs, eliciting a deep, guttural grunt from Jake, followed by a low, rumbling groan of pleasure. He gripped Jake’s traps as they continued to kiss, kneading powerfully. He moved down to Jake’s pecs, pinching his nipples, hard. Jake growled again, the pain mixing with pleasure.

As Jake and Assad manhandled one another and tried to suck the air from each other’s lungs, Ralph and Brad paid attention to their lower bodies. Ralph knelt on the bench, in between Assad’s mighty oak legs, caressing his legs, licking the separations between the muscle bellies, tracing his vascularity with his fingers and tongue.

Brad, a quick study, followed Ralph’s example on Jake. Ralph, Assad and Jake were all rock hard, but Brad was not yet fully aroused, his cock only chubbing slightly. Brad, slightly out of his comfort zone, aroused by muscle, but not particularly attracted to men, needed more direct stimulation without a woman involved.

Assad and Jake both groaned and grunted, their breath hissing through their noses, lips smacking, as their savage kiss continued. Assad tried to come up for air, but Jake pulled his head in harder, refusing to release the kiss. Assad’s cock pumped out a gob of pre, Jake’s dominance, his assertiveness arousing him. Assad was usually the dominant one. Of course, so was Jake. Two unstoppable forces were about to crash into one another.

Assad was trying to control things. Not on Jake’s watch. He increased the pressure on Assad’s head, refusing to release him from the kiss, kissing harder, rougher, more ferociously. Jake noted with satisfaction as Assad’s cock twitched, the wet spot on the towel growing as Assad’s pre continued to soak into it.

As he continued kissing, he noted Ralph’s satisfied bulge, but Brad was only slightly chubbed. Good Guy Jake, looking out for his friend, reached down and took Ralph’s head with his hand, smashing it into Brad’s bulge. As Ralph tried to pull back, his hands on Brad’s massive quads, pushing up against Jake’s manhandling, Jake pushed down harder. Jake was in charge. If they didn't want to accept that, it would only increase his pleasure, his arousal. Brad groaned, finally getting the direct stimulation he needed to mast up.

Amber worked in the lab, despite it being a Saturday. HE went to the gym, but would join her later.

She needed to crack this nut for their plan to succeed. It had to succeed. It would.

• Like 5

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-SIX

Finally, Jake let him up for air. Assad breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling, veins bulging with his breathlessness.

Jake stood, removing the towel covering Assad, revealing his cut, eleven inch dick. Jake stripped, throwing aside his shorts and stringer top, but left on his boxer briefs.

He turned around, facing the back wall, and flipped into a handstand, his hands straddling Assad’s quads, nearer to his hips. His tenting bulge was in Assad’s face. He lowered down into a handstand press, rubbing his bulge against Assad’s face, and licking the underside of Assad’s dick as he slowly lowered himself down.

Assad was totally horned up by Jake’s incredible display of strength, balance and stamina. That and Jake’s mouth working his junk, his bulge in his face. Ralph stood up and removed Jake’s boxers, slowly raising the waistband up and over the globes of his arse cheeks, his fingers sliding between the crack, searching and probing for Jake’s hole. Jake lowered further into the press, his head now touching the bench, allowing Ralph to remove the briefs up and over his feet. Jake’s cock, now free of the boxers, slapped down into Assad’s face, demanding his attention.

Jake rose up, using his neck and mouth to adjust the angle of Assad’s cock, so he could face fuck himself with Assad’s cock as he continued to perform handstand presses. At the same time, Assad took in as much of Jake’s cock in his mouth as he could.

Jake slowly lowered the handstand press, taking in more of Assad’s cock as his head lowered, Jake’s cock also entering deeper into Assad’s mouth as he lowered himself down. He began faster reps, his entire upper body swelling with the pump of performing the handstand presses, and gravity drawing blood to his upper body. His traps, neck, delts, arms, and abs were all swollen and pumped, engorged vascularity like a roadmap across his working muscles. His core, flexed powerfully to balance him in the handstand, brought out his ten-pack, the grooves between each ab muscle deep, cavernous.

As Jake lowered further, he choked Assad, his huge cock more than Assad could handle as more of it entered his mouth with the movement, Jake only giving him respite as he pressed himself back up.

Assad was moaning and groaning in pleasure the entire time, his cock leaking pre, which Jake sucked up as he lowered himself onto the cock.

Ralph was ready to explode. The sight of Jake’s incredible strength and control sending him over the edge. He came onto Jake’s back, his cum flowing between the grooves and crevasses of the mounds of muscle making up Jake’s back. As Jake continued to raise and lower himself, Ralph lapped up the rivulets of cum.

Jake pressed faster, increasing the double face fuck. He sensed Assad was ready to cum. As Assad’s balls pulled up, Jake dropped himself onto his cock, and began milking it with his tongue, encouraging the flow of cum. Assad writhed as he exploded in Jake’s mouth, his cock pumping masses of cum which Jake dutifully swallowed. As the final pump of cum filled his mouth, Jake raised himself back up, and backflipped from in front of Assad, his cock slapping hard first against his abs, then against his quads as his body swung around, landing deftly on his feet.

Ralph and Assad both groaned at the awesome display.

He bent Ralph over, lining up Brad to enter him, and moving Assad to enter Brad, Jake at the rear, preparing to ram Assad. They coordinated their movements, the three penetrating in unison. Brad and Assad were feeling new heights of ecstasy, the feeling of their cocks slamming into the hole before them, while their own hole was simultaneously filled, rammed from behind, was sending them wild with arousal. Brad was ready to blow, pumping Ralph full, Ralph was furiously pumping his rock hard cock, also ready to cum again. Jake controlled his own arousal, ensuring he did not blow before the others. He sensed Assad was close.

Jake set off the dominos of ejaculation. Roaring as he began pumping Assad full of his seed. Assad moaned, his own ejaculation triggered by the feelings of Jake’s massive cock pumping him full. Brad’s roar shook the room, as he came into Ralph, the feeling of Assad’s cock filling him setting him off. Ralph completed the domino, spraying his cum as Brad’s cock was pumping him full.

Jake was still cumming inside Assad as Ralph began ejaculating, his final few pumps ending. It was like a Mexican Wave of cumming. It started with Jake, moving through the cocks, and then tapering off beginning with Jake and moving through the cocks.

As Jake withdrew his cock, he turned to switch up the ordering, giving Ralph a go in the middle of the Mexican Wave of cumming. Scott stood outside the door, looking in, a shocked look on his face.

• Like 6

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-SEVEN

“Shit,” Jake said to no one in particular. Brad also mouthed “fuck” under his breath.

Jake quickly towelled himself off and dressed, hurrying after Scott as he turned and ran from the sauna. Brad was a minute behind, having to clean himself up a bit more.

Jake caught up with Scott outside in the car park. Scott was crying.

“My dad was right! You’re a corrupting influence. A deviant out to make everyone like you!”

“Scott, what are you talking about?”

“I saw what was happening in there. Don’t lie to me.”

“We were having sex. So what? Sex between consenting adults. What’s the problem?”

“What about Brad?”

“What ABOUT Brad?” Speaking of Brad, he had just caught up and was trying to catch up and follow the conversation.

“YOU’VE TURNED HIM INTO A FAGGOT, JUST LIKE MY DAD SAID YOU DO!” He was shouting, LOUDLY.

“Scott, please, calm down. Come back inside and we’ll talk about this,” Jake said, trying to grab Scott’s arm to guide him inside.

“GET YOUR FUCKING FILTHY HANDS OFF ME! YOU FUCKING PERVERTED CUNT! What are you going to do, bash me again? Oooh, look at the big man with muscles, bashing a young, defenceless kid.”

Brad said, “Scott, come on. That’s unfair.”

“Is it? Didn’t you just have a dick up your arse? Your dick up someone else’s arse? I thought you were hetero. What would your wife think? What would she have said about her husband, the faggot?”

Jake grabbed Brad just in time. He could see the rage in his eyes. Jake was lucky he was not using his full strength, but as his anger was boiling up, so too was it more difficult for Jake to hold him back.

“GO, GET OUT OF HERE! I CAN’T HOLD HIM BACK!”

Scott ran off, Jake still struggling with Brad. Jake was using all his considerable strength trying to hold back Brad, and he was failing.

“Brad. Brad. BRADLEY! Come on, stop, please. It’s me, Jake!” Jake could feel the change in Brad, the immovable wall gradually becoming more pliable, the rage in his eyes fading away.

Jake relaxed, a little.

“Brad, I’m sorry. That was uncalled for. He’s clearly still angry about–“

“He’s right.”

“I’m sorry?”

“He’s right. Your brother, Scott, they’re right. About–“

“Come on, Brad, you don’t mean that.”

“Don’t I? Five minutes ago, I had my cock balls deep in some dude’s arse, while another dude had his cock balls deep in mine.”

“So what?”

“There’s nothing wrong with it, but it was your influence that lead me to that. It started slowly, get your cock sucked, a bit of prostate massage, group sex with a chick and a few guys, now I’m having balls-deep orgies with three other dudes.”

“I didn’t force anything on you.”

“No, but you DID influence me. It was you each time, each… I don’t really know what’s the appropriate word - escalation? - each escalation of sexual activity with men, it was you each time encouraging that, encouraging me.”

Jake didn’t know what to say to that, because it was true.

“I’m not saying you’re a pervert or a deviant, or you did anything with malice - you were looking out for me each time, wanting me to enjoy myself, have a good time - but you did influence me in ways that I would never have considered otherwise. A few weeks ago I was celibate, now I'm having orgies on the regular. So, in that respect, Jason and Scott are right. You do influence people, even if you don’t realise what you’re doing.”

Again, Jake was quiet, considering.

“You’re hot. You’re a stud. You’re charismatic. People want to be you. They want to be around you. Of COURSE you influence people. Scott idolises you. You’re my best friend. Of course you influence us.”

Fucking Brad and his fucking voice of reason, making sense.

“I’m not saying I’m angry or bitter or regret your influence - I don’t - I’ve looked deep within myself, and am comfortable with who I am, my sexuality. Your brother isn’t, obviously, and Scott seems to still be finding himself, sexually. So there’s probably some insecurity there on Scott’s part.”

“So what the fuck do I do now?”

“I don’t know, mate. I wish I did.”

The Uber picked him up from out front of the gym and was taking him home, to his parents’ house. Away from all these deviant influences. His dad should be discharged and back home soon, it’ll be good for Scott to be there and help his mum care for him in his recovery.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

So many plot threads with so much storytelling potential can’t wait to see where it all goes. Scott’s reaction saddened me but it makes perfect sense upon reflection. That poor guy is so confused and he represents yet another relationship strained by Jake’s actions. 

Jake, despite his many gifts, is extremely good at alienating friends and associates. His actions are really putting him in a dangerous spot. First the conflict with his brother, then the vaccine situation, and now Scott too. It will be interesting to see if Amber and HIM finally serve Jake the comeuppance he rightly deserves. But I hope that it doesn’t break them apart after all they are a fun trio with a good mix of personalities. Good thing he has Brad keeping him grounded he is an insightful guy and solid friend.

On an unrelated note, I pity the poor soul who cleans the sauna on a regular basis, hopefully Jake/Brad pay them well😅

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

So many plot threads with so much storytelling potential can’t wait to see where it all goes. Scott’s reaction saddened me but it makes perfect sense upon reflection. That poor guy is so confused and he represents yet another relationship strained by Jake’s actions. 

Jake, despite his many gifts, is extremely good at alienating friends and associates. His actions are really putting him in a dangerous spot. First the conflict with his brother, then the vaccine situation, and now Scott too. It will be interesting to see if Amber and HIM finally serve Jake the comeuppance he rightly deserves. But I hope that it doesn’t break them apart after all they are a fun trio with a good mix of personalities. Good thing he has Brad keeping him grounded he is an insightful guy and solid friend.

On an unrelated note, I pity the poor soul who cleans the sauna on a regular basis, hopefully Jake/Brad pay them well😅

Thanks for the great comment. I think Jake, despite surface appearances, is probably the most complex character. He is Good Guy Jake, and tries to do the right thing by people - and he does, he's generous and kind and helps others with no expectation of anything in return, but he also often doesn't see how his actions can affect others, and his passions and obsessions can cloud his judgement, like with the injecting of the virus. Jake definitely helped Brad, but if it weren't for Brad, Jake's life would probably spiral even more out of control than it already has.

Haha... the cleaners are well paid, it's one reason membership costs so much. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Haha... the cleaners are well paid, it's one reason membership costs so much. :D

Ahh now it all makes sense😄 I’m often pretty hard on Jake in my comments I can’t deny that. You summed it up very well, he is a genuinely dude who unfortunately leaps before he looks. Which of course makes him highly entertaining to read about! 

• Upvote 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-EIGHT

“Scott. What are you doing here? Have you been crying? What’s wrong?”

His mother was whispering, the door security chain still locked.

“Nothing, mum. Can you let me in?”

“Your father is home.”

“That’s great. Can you open the door, please?”

“Scott. I’m sorry.” She sobbed. “Your father doesn’t want to see you, and won’t let me let you in.”

“What the fuck, mum? Stop kidding around and open the door.”

“I’m sorry Scott. I love you,” she said as she closed the door, locking the deadbolt.

What. The. Fuck.

Scott fished around for his keys. He tried the key in the lock - it wouldn’t turn. They changed the locks? FUCK!

Now what? He would’ve tried Amber, but didn’t have her number.

So far, his choices were homelessness, Brad’s or Jake’s. What was that saying about being caught between rocks and hard places?

Brad and Jake re-entered the gym. Both forlorn and despondent.

Ralph had showered and was heading out as they entered.

“Jake, Brad, that’s was incr–“ He noticed their faces. “Is everything okay?”

“Thanks, Ralph, yeah, it was incredible. It’s just some family drama I need to deal with. Thanks, though.”

“Family, ugh. You have my number, let me know if I can help.”

“Thanks, mate.”

Ralph walked out, everyone but Brad and Jake staring at him as he walked out, sighing as he left their sight.

“I should go and find him,” said Jake.

“Where would he go? Not yours, and not mine, I’m guessing.”

“I suppose he’ll go home. Should start there.”

“I’m coming with you.”

“Thanks, mate, but I’m not sure that’s a great idea, he–”

“No way, the last time you went to your brother’s you put two people in hospital. I’m coming with you, whether you like it or not. And you can’t stop me these days.”

For Brad to be lording his strength over Jake, he had to be serious.

“Okay, let’s go.”

For once, Jake wished he had a quiet, sensible car. They’d parked her a fair distance away, trying to minimise the chance that she’d be heard, but he thought they’d have to park half an hour’s walk away to truly ensure they couldn’t hear her coming.

Jake knocked on his brother’s front door, steeling himself. Brad stood off to the side, ready to intervene, just in case, but not wanting to intimidate with his hulking presence at the door.

The deadbolt clicked, and the door cracked open a smidge, the security chain still locked.

“Jake, what are you doing here? It’s not a good idea for you to be here, if your brother finds out…”

“Hello to you too, Maria. How is your sister? Is Scott here, I’d like to talk to him.”

“He’s not here. He came by earlier, but-” she broke out in tears, “Jake, he won’t let him come home!” She was sobbing now, uncontrollably. “Thankfully, he didn’t hear him at the door earlier, but he’s changed the locks and everything.”

“Oh, Maria… I’m sorry. That’s ridiculous. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. And Jason will come around too, he just needs time.”

“Will he? I’m not sure that he will, Jake. You know better than anyone this has been brewing for a long, long time. He’s never been happy with how close you and Scott are. He thinks you’re closer to him than we are, and he’s probably right.”

“Maria, I–”

“Sorry, Jake, just go. If he finds out you’re here…” She closed the door and the deadbolt clicked shut.

“Fuck!”

They were walking back to the car.

“I’m sorry, Jake.”

“It’s not your fault.”

“Well, it sort of is. I never should have let you convince me to stop being celibate, and I definitely shouldn’t have let you convince me to have sex with men.”

“Come on, Brad, don’t be ridiculous. This has nothing to do with you, that’s all just a convenient excuse. You heard Maria. Jason’s been jealous of my relationship with Scott since, well, forever. Just like he’s been jealous of me for being fitter, stronger, more muscular, not married, having more sex than him, and on and on.”

“But if I hadn’t caved, if I’d been stronger, Scott never would have seen us, and none of this would have kicked off. I–”

“No, Brad. Fuck off with that bullshit. I’m not going to let you beat yourself up over my fucked up family. And I’m definitely not going to let my family bullshit give you some guilt trip over sex. Fuck that noise.”

The real question is, what to do next.

“Do I call him, or do you?”

“Let me try him first, he might pick up for me. It’s not me he’s pissed off at, anyway, not really,” said Brad, fishing out his phone.

He dialled, “It’s ringing.”

“Hey, Scott.”

“I accept your apology. I know you were upset. Where are you?”

“Come on, now, don’t bullshit me, please.”

“Oh, you’re not bullshitting? You’re at home, in your room. You might want to let your mother know, who not five minutes ago told us she wouldn’t let you in the house because your father wouldn’t allow it.”

“Yeah, that’s right we’re just leaving.”

“Yes, he’s here with me.”

“No, she wouldn’t let him in either. And she said some very interesting things about this whole thing festering with your dad for a long, long time.”

“That’s what she said.”

“Personally, I think it’s really just an excuse, a cover, so he doesn’t have to admit to himself that he’s jealous of your uncle, and in particular his relationship with you.”

“You think so too? That’s… I didn’t know that. Your mum said that you two were closer than you are with your parents.”

“He does too. You know that.”

“Of course I’m on his side, but you also know deep down, I’m right.”

“He’d really like to talk to you–“

“No, not on the phone. Let us come and pick you up, and we’ll all go to mine.”

“Okay, that’s just around the corner, right? We’ll be there in five. See you in a bit. Yes, we’re in the beast.”

“See ya.” He hung up.

“Well, at least he’s willing to get in the same car with you, and come to mine."

“Thanks mate. I owe you again.”

Brad punched Jake in the shoulder, a little harder than he’d meant to.

“Fuck mate… remember you’ve got mega strength now.”

“Sorry, but you know how I feel about the whole owing bullshit.”

Jake rubbed his delt.

Jake was driving, he stopped by the kerb where Scott was waiting. He got in, but did not remove his headphones. A not so subtle signal that he didn’t want to talk.

They drove in silence to Brad’s.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-NINE

Brad poured three Brad fingers of Scotch by three, not even asking whether that’s what they wanted. He had a strong feeling of déjà vu.

Jake was careful to ensure he’d tamped down his hormones, minimising any aggression. Brad did not have that luxury, he’d pinned, and he had to ride it out, though he should have better control over it, the earlier car park incident notwithstanding.

Scott had not removed his headphones, but at least he sat in the living room with Jake.

Brad set down the Scotch in front of them all. They all took a gulp as soon as he’d let go of the glass, but otherwise sat in silence.

Brad broke the silence. “Scott, headphones please?” No response. When Scott glanced at him, he indicated he should remove his headphones. Scott sighed, but removed them.

“Thanks.”

“I’m only here because I’ve got no choice, I’ve got nowhere else to go. My parents have abandoned me, my uncle – the less said about him right now the better. So you’re my last option.”

Brad looked angry. “So, what, you’re only here to use me? Mate, that’s pretty fucked up.”

“That’s not what I said, I–”

“It pretty much is. But, anyway, I don’t want to get sidetracked. You said some terrible things earlier in the car park–“

“I–”

“Let me finish, please. And I want to address them. First, your uncle hasn’t turned me into anything. And who I choose to have sex with is, frankly, none of your goddamned business. I’m quite comfortable in myself and my sexuality. That’s more than I can say for your father, and, I suspect, for you.”

“WHAT?!”

Fuck Brad, you’re supposed to be helping! Thought Jake.

“Do you deny it?”

“Of course I deny it.”

“About your father, too?”

“Well, … no.”

“I’m going to throw out a few guesses. You consider yourself heterosexual, completely hetero. You’re attracted to women. When you imagine yourself with a partner, you imagine a woman. When you imagine your type, your type is a woman. But you’re aroused by muscle. The more muscular, the more defined, the more vascular, the more turned on you get. But it’s men that have huge muscles, massive veins, crazy definition and muscle separation. So some men arouse you, men like me, men like your uncle, men like Alex and Tony from the gym. Big, muscular, ripped guys.”

Brad paused, waiting for an outburst.

“Stop me if I’m wrong. You’ve gotten hard watching guys lift, even watching your uncle lift - especially if it’s one of his crazy huge lifts where he’s moving insane weights with perfect form like he’s a machine. And you’ve never told anyone - even your uncle, who you’ve confided in for almost everything.”

He paused again, watching his face carefully.

“And, now, you’re thinking ‘How does he know all of these things?’, “How could he possibly know?’ I know, because I’m describing myself. And I see myself in you, a younger, confused version of me.”

Again, he paused. Scott merely sat, listening.

“I was extremely happy with my wife. We had a great sex life, I never cheated, never felt like I needed more. She kept up with even my most insatiable desires, like when I first started pinning T and I couldn’t stop boning the poor woman. When she died, I was devastated. When Jake and I started the gym, I was around massive guys all the time. I hadn’t had sex in months, and I was turned on by them. But I had vowed to be celibate, in some misguided attempt at honouring my wife’s memory. And, you’re right, it was your uncle that influenced me to give up on my celibacy–“

“And I’d do it again, without hesitation,” said Jake. “As I said, you’re too young, too good to waste being celibate. You need to enjoy yourself, but settle down again one day and find Angelina Mark II.”

“That’s pretty much exactly what he said to me. And he invited me into a threesome with Amber and HIM. I pretty much focussed exclusively on Amber, but HE started giving me a handjob and a blowjob, and I ended up unloading in HIS mouth. It felt great. Later, as Amber was sucking my cock, she was playing with my arse - I’d never had any arse play before then, and it felt fucking amazing too.”

Scott was still listening.

“After that night, I did a fair bit of soul searching, realising that, yes, I was attracted to women, but I enjoy getting my cock sucked, and my prostate massaged. And if that was from a man, well, so what? Jake will confirm, earlier in what you saw this afternoon, I was not really hard. The others were rock hard, obviously aroused, but I’d barely chubbed. Until your uncle noticed and arranged for some direct stimulation. If we were to go out on the pull, I’d be looking for a woman, because that’s what attracts me, arouses me. There’s nothing better than a great pair of tits! And a great hourglass figure, with an arse that won’t quit.” He was getting aroused. “Anyway, but if I get the chance to have my knob polished, or my prostate massaged, then fuck will I take it, it feels so fucking good. And I have your uncle to thank for making me realise that being celibate for the rest of my life was not what my wife would’ve wanted for me.”

“Are you finished now?” Asked Scott.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1