On 5/2/2023 at 11:57 AM, mmvmgo2011 said:

Jake liked Diego, just not sure that he loved him, and he was wary that Amber and Ralph were both there, and did not want hurt either of their feelings. Did he love Amber? Did he love Ralph?

Ralph... Is that the name of HIM? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

Ralph... Is that the name of HIM? 

No, Ralph is the nurse. Ralph Morgan. He was introduced to Jake at Alpha Memorial hospital. He since quit there and started working as the prison's nurse.

• Thanks 1

~~EIGHTY-EIGHT~~

DIEGO was the Hermano? Assad did not want to believe it. So many times he’d put his trust in his second in command, so many times he’d come through. He knew that Diego had a long history of undercover work, obviously his skills at hiding his true self had been honed and refined over the years.

And what about Brad? His ‘tech guy’, his ‘teams’… who was he, really?

Assad didn’t like being in the dark, not knowing the details. He trusted Brad, but then again, he’d trusted Diego too… If Brad thought he could keep Assad in the dark, keep him out of this manhunt, he thought wrong. He brought up the traffic cam interface.

Nonna was not a nosey busybody, but she could not help but notice the commotion going on at Jake’s. Military-types hovering around, a police cruiser parked in the drive… something was happening. After learning of Jake’s stint in prison, she had vowed to keep a closer eye on him, protect him better.

As she was musing as to what could be going on, she noticed a white van pull up. A van with no plates. No plates, no windows in the back, and dark tinting on the front… this was not good.

Her intuition was validated when she saw that nice young girl with the pretty emerald eyes being bundled into the back, mouth gagged. A few moments later, two big, strong military guys were also bundled in at gunpoint. Followed by a young man, gagged and hooded. Was that Scott? Nonna was furious.

She watched the van peel away, leaving behind a large brute of a man who went inside. A few minutes later Jake exited with that hunky police officer - he’d bulked up significantly, she noted, he was nearly as hot as her Jake, if only she were younger. But her focus shifted back to her Jake. He was not himself, she saw. He looked like he’d been crying, and he did not carry himself with his usual swagger and confidence.

The cop got behind the wheel of Jake’s car. She frowned as he showed off, creating lots of noise and acrid tyre smoke with the burnout. Boys with their toys. She resolved she would chide him next time she saw him.

But first thing’s first. She picked up the phone. Her Jake was in trouble. She had to help.

As she spoke, with the car roaring off into the distance, leaving behind a trail of thick smoke and black rubber on the road, she noted the large brute from earlier exit Jake’s home and slink off around the back. The military arrived as she hung up, her network already activated, breaking down his door. She tsked. Did no-one have any respect these days?

“Where are we going Diego? What’s going on?”

Diego grabbed his throbbing bulge, but said nothing. Jake’s voice was sexy. Jake’s voice begging, pleading… fuuccckkkk.

To Jake, it looked they were heading in the direction of the prison. One place he definitely did not want to ever see again.

“Are we heading to the prison? Why?” Silence.

“Come on, Diego, at least let me know what’s happening. I know you love me, and you’re disappointed that I’m not in love with you too, but I can’t help my feelings. Would you rather I lied to you? Pretend to be in love?”

Still nothing.

“Don’t get me wrong. You’re fucking HOT. Incandescently so. I’ve always been attracted to you, from that first moment in the cells. Now… now you’re off the scale attractive. But I don’t love you. I’m sorry. I wish it were otherwise.”

Stony silence from Diego. Jake thought he’d try another tack.

He put his hand on Diego’s bulging thigh, about halfway between his hip and his knee. He squeezed gently, Diego flexing his quad slightly, his muscles bunching up beneath Jake’s strong hand. Jake slowly moved his hand upward. He could feel the pipeline veins sitting up on Diego’s skin, feel his heartbeat throbbing through them, pumping his T-laden blood throughout his muscles. A low growl escaped from Diego’s lips, originating deep within his chest. His bulge swelled and twitched as his cock reacted to Jake’s touch. He moved his hand up to the groin, but did not stimulate it directly, allowing his fingers to burrow down between the bulge and his quad. Diego growled, squirming in the car seat as his cock strained against his pants.

Amber tried to calm herself, releasing relaxing hormones, tamping down her fight or flight response. They’d been driving now for about 20 minutes. Where were they going? What did they want? She didn’t think they would kill them - they would’ve done that already. The fact the two snipers were still alive was comforting, too.

She looked over at them, amazed at their calm, serene faces. She supposed it was part of their training, and they’d probably experienced much worse.

The gag was uncomfortable, biting into her mouth at the edges, and the restraints were tight, giving no wiggle room. She wriggled over to Scott, resting her head on his chest. She could hear and feel his heart racing in his chest. He was scared, too.

She sat up as the van stopped and someone up front got out. The prisoners all squinted and blinked as the back doors were opened, bright light flooding the previously dark interior.

“SIR! Infernos are back online!”

“Where are they?”

“GPS signal is still establishing, but they’re within the city limits.”

So, the Hermanos weren’t infallible, thought Brad. They hadn’t discovered the commando suits’ vitals monitoring and emergency beacons.

“Got them! Looks like they’re in an industrial estate. Abandoned from the looks of things.” Because of course they were, Brad thought, a cliché if ever there was one.

“Mobilise delta team. I'll brief them on the way.” They'd underestimated these pricks for the last time.

Diego took the exit for the prison. Then, it hit Jake. The prison. Miguel. The leader of the Hermanos. As much as he never wanted to see the prison again, maybe he could get some answers from Miguel, use his good relationship with him to convince him to let Scott and his friends go.

Jake’s hand moved from Diego’s thigh to caressing his bulge, feeling for his glans. He could feel the throbbing hardness of his cock, felt it swell and move as it continued to grow under his touch, felt Diego’s low growl vibrating through his entire body. Despite everything, even with his testosterone production shut down completely, Jake could not help getting aroused, his dick chubbing up even through the lack of any testosterone. Diego was a hot fucker, with a great dick and a scintillating body. If things were different, maybe he could learn to love him, he thought, would come to love him in time? But now… how could he overlook what he was, what he’d done – what he was doing?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Im bitting my nails thinking what could happen next.

Diego must know by now that he cant do anything sexual with Jake. He knows the whole story about the sperm ability and how Jake would control him. There is a whole bunch of teams going after him and the military will want him alive...

Im waiting to read what next

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

~~EIGHTY-NINE~~

Since he was back at this forsaken place, he may as well collect his personal items that were confiscated on the way in. Not that he had anything, just his clothes and house keys.  Diego had other plans for him.

“The conjugal rooms? You brought me out here to have sex? What the fuck, Diego?” He still refused to respond, staying maddeningly silent.

The conjugal rooms were actually quite comfortable, for a room in a prison, designed for people to have sex in. Gross when you consider it. They sat at opposite ends of a sofa that was along one wall, two massive, hunky studs threatening to collapse into a black hole there was so much attraction between them.

The interior door opened, and in walked Miguel. Diego stood up and walked over to him. They embraced, warmly - a far cry from the last time they’d been in the same room together, Jake recalled. They greeted one another in Spanish, both smiling broadly. Jake stood.

“Jake! You know Diego, my 2IC.”

Jake gaped, he couldn’t help it. Diego was the second in command?! The second most powerful Hermano, second only to Miguel himself? Fuck. That was a big deal. Bigger than just Diego being a member of the Hermanos… he was instrumental in its operations. It’s global operations.

“The last time we were together, we obviously couldn’t have you know about him, hence my act threatening to kill him.”

“What am I doing here, Miguel? Why have you taken Scott? And Amber and HIM?”

Miguel’s demeanour changed. The smile was gone, the affable friend was gone. He was all business.

“It’s time for you to pay up, Jake. Honour your end of our bargain.” Jake was confused. What was he talking about? His confusion must have shown on his face as Miguel said, “Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already? Tsk, tsk, Jake. Must be a Robertson family trait… failing to honour your deals.” Of course, this ignored the fact that Jason’s deal was unilaterally changed by the Hermanos after the fact, but anyway.

“What deal, Miguel?”

“Jake, Jake, Jake. I killed Enrique for you. I cancelled your brother’s debt, stopped the enforcement actions. And in return…” He waited for Jake to fill in the blanks.

“And in return, you were going to make us stronger, bigger, more powerful. Amp up our aggression, libido, make us all feel like super men. Feel and BE super men.”

“Sure, that was our agreement, I would change you and some of the other brothers to tip the balance of power in the prison. But, Miguel, why have you taken Scott and the others?”

“No, Jake, not just some of us. You’re going to change ALL of us. And given there are thousands of us in this city alone, millions worldwide, HE is going to help you. You’re going to be busy creating super Hermanos for a long, long time.”

Jake couldn’t help it, he laughed, incredulous. “You can’t possibly expect–” Diego moved faster than Jake thought possible, smashing him across the jaw with a powerful hook. “Watch your mouth, puto!” Jake saw stars, Diego’s strength had grown by leaps and bounds, he was strong, powerful, dangerous. Maybe even stronger than Jake.

“Diego, it’s okay. He didn’t mean anything by it. He’s still going by the dynamic we had in the prison, when I was locked in a cell with him. Go easy, ese.” Diego grunted, but took a step back, adopting a less threatening posture.

“Diego is right, Jake. You need to show some respect and humility. More than some. You need to know your place. Remember who you’re talking to. Realise that the power dynamic has changed. We have power. You have none. At least, if you want your family and friends to live, to avoid being hurt.”

Jake could not believe what he was hearing. He thought he had a good relationship with Miguel, well on the way to being friends.

“So it was all a sham? A ruse? You were pretending to be friendly?”

“Of course. Especially once I knew your ability was restored. Diego had explained what you were capable of - what you ARE capable of. You’re a powerful, dangerous man, Jake Robertson. I was locked in a cell with you. You could control me, torture me, kill me, almost on a whim. Of course I had to be friendly with you.”

“Why did you save me? You could have let me bleed out in the yard. I didn’t have my ability back then, I was of no use to you.”

“True, but HE still had the ability, and we could use you to get to HIM. And Diego was investigating what happened to your ability, we didn’t know whether you might get it back. And now, we’ll build up twice as fast.”

Fuck. The whole thing was a set up from the get go?

“Oh, and before I forget, I have to thank you for your take down of that cunt Smith. I spoke with my lawyer earlier today, looks like my case will be re-opened, and I’ll be out on bail in the meantime. Along with about half the brothers in the prison. Perfect timing for them to grow. By the time the trial comes along, I’ll be super human, the prison won’t be able to hold me!”

Fuck! Jake noticed Miguel’s bulge swell with arousal at the thought of him being so strong and powerful.

“But, of course, we couldn’t trust you to keep your word. Even if you did fuck us, your abilities are far too powerful to trust you. You could make changes at the time, seemingly living up to your bargain, but insert a delayed bomb doing who knows what. No, you can’t be trusted Jake. So we’ve taken Scott and Amber as insurance, to ensure you’re compliant, and stay compliant. Ensure you don’t try and renege on your deal, or use your power to escape, making the one you’re fucking turn on his brothers to help you escape.”

Realisation hit Jake like a truck.

“It’s a pity Brad survived Diego’s attack, no doubt he’s trying to save you, to save your family and friends. But we’ll deal with him too.”

Jake gaped again.

“Don’t look so surprised, Jake. Diego’s intervention was my idea, though it fit in with Brad’s call to him quite nicely. We needed to know how Brad’s super strength, his ultra-dense muscle, reacted to the stabbing. It’s not quite enough for our needs, so when you’re changing us, you’ll increase the density even more, making us impervious to any stabbings. We lost some good brothers, but they failed in their mission, they knew the risks.”

“I don’t kno–” Diego’s gut punch doubled him over, even as he saw it coming and flexed his core at the last moment. He struggled to breathe spasms wracking his diaphragm, though he quickly soothed the spasms, instructing the nerves to stop firing, his breathing restored.

“Jake. You need to learn, ese. I make the demands, you follow them. There is no refusal.”

“I’m not sure I can increase the density like that, though!”

“Then you better work it out, otherwise things will become rather… unpleasant for your family and friends rather quickly. And for you and HIM. Now. Enough talk. On your knees. Start sucking Diego, get him in the mood. You’ll increase his size and strength and, most importantly, the density of his muscles. And then it will be my turn.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It is certainly stressful to be Jake’s friend at the moment. The Hermanos seem pretty confident but little do they know Nonna is on the case, who might be even scarier than the military. I hope she gets some recognition at the end of this whole debacle because she definitely deserves it. Hopefully this situation serves as a lesson to Jake that telling criminals about your ability to change them into supermen is a really, really bad idea😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

It is certainly stressful to be Jake’s friend at the moment. The Hermanos seem pretty confident but little do they know Nonna is on the case, who might be even scarier than the military. I hope she gets some recognition at the end of this whole debacle because she definitely deserves it. Hopefully this situation serves as a lesson to Jake that telling criminals about your ability to change them into supermen is a really, really bad idea😄

It's been stressful to be his friend for a while... but that might be part of the appeal.

Never underestimate Nonna, absolutely agree. She's scary because no one suspects her... she's just a sweet, old lady, right?

They would have learnt of his ability, even if he didn't tell Miguel - Diego learnt of it - and he sort of had to at the time. Jake thought he was doing the right thing to save his family. Of course it's all backfiring now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

It's been stressful to be his friend for a while... but that might be part of the appeal.

Yeah that is one way to put it! HE and Amber are going to need some serious therapy after this is all done considering what they literally just went through with Jake. 

1 hour ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

They would have learnt of his ability, even if he didn't tell Miguel - Diego learnt of it - and he sort of had to at the time. Jake thought he was doing the right thing to save his family. Of course it's all backfiring now.

You’re right, I had forgotten that when I made my comment. Good thing he has friends in high places!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ripped said:

Once the whole crew is in the army/government hands they won’t have anything to worry about…ever again. 

🤐

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1