CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Nonna heard the V8’s deep rumble, only the deepest sounds and vibrations making it through the attenuation of her home’s walls. She was nearly deaf, but the whole neighbourhood could hear that car, and his bike. She smiled to herself.

Humming, she turned steaks on the grill, stirred a chicken casserole, checked the steaming rice and chopped salad vegetables.

Nonna had seven decades of cooking experience. Sometimes, if her arthritis flared up, she had trouble stirring and chopping, but she was also a determined little old Italian woman that had ‘adopted’ a new grandson - a little arthritis wasn’t going to stop her feeding him.

As she stirred, she thought her lawn probably needed mowing again. If she timed it on a hot enough day, he might mow it shirtless. She may be old and nearly deaf, but she wasn’t blind.

As Brad drove off, he fumed. The death of his wife and child was still a sore spot – and would be for the rest of his life – for that cunt Jason to make light of it. Who the fuck did he think he was talking to?

“So sorry to hear that, really,” he mocked, imitating Jason’s sing-song, happy tone. Fucking prick.

If Jason wasn’t Jake’s brother and Scott’s father, he would be missing a few teeth, at the least, for disrespecting their memories so.

He picked up his phone and dialled one of the speed dials.

“You’ve reached Jake’s voicemail. You know what to do.”

“FUCK!” He threw his phone, smashing it against the dash; the phone shattering, leaving a sizeable dent.

“What did you say to him?”

“Nothing. He told me his wife and kid died, and I said I was sorry to hear it.”

“So why was he pissed off?” Brad hadn’t said anything to Scott, but the tension in the room was electric - he didn’t need to say anything. It was obvious.

“I don’t know. What’s it matter if he’s pissed off? Why did you bring him here, anyway?”

“It matters, because he cares more about my goals and dreams than you do! He’s done more to help with those goals than you have in my entire life, and he's known me two days! I brought him here because he offered me a ride home. You wouldn’t even get off your fat fucking arse!”

“What did you say to me? Get upstairs to your room, you shit, you’re grounded!”

“Grounded?! Fuck off. I’m an adult, DAD,” he added as much scorn to that “DAD” as he could, “you can’t ground me.”

“You live under my roof, you follow my rules. Fuck off upstairs. NOW!”

Scott was practically frothing at the mouth with rage, but he said nothing further, going upstairs to consider his options.

• Like 4

CHAPTER FORTY

Given the time, the gym car park was surprisingly busy. Not surprising to a regular like Jake, but most other gyms would be virtually deserted at around 4:30am.

The gym was staffed 24 hours, and had members from all across the city. It was a favourite of shift workers. Sure, there were other 24 hour gyms, but they tended to only be staffed for 14 or so hours a day, if that, and they might have a few “personal trainers”, most of whom tended to be barely qualified. This one had trainers and coaches available around the clock, in practically every discipline – from powerlifting, bodybuilding, MMA and various martial arts and boxing to yoga, pilates, and even psychologists and meditation gurus (at elite levels, mental fitness was as important as physical fitness, many elite competitions were lost mentally, not physically) – from beginner level to elite level professional coaches.

They were not all there at once, of course, but the gym had agreements with the best professionals in the city, and members had access to any of these professionals as needed, by prior appointment. It was not unusual to see a one-on-one stretching and pilates session at 2am, or Krav Maga coaching at 5am, for example.

In the early days, it was a chicken and egg problem - the coaches and trainers were reluctant to sign on to such generous conditions, without sufficient clients to make it worth their while - so the gym paid a premium. As word spread, its reputation grew, and more agreed to sign on, at better rates.

The gym was not inexpensive. Far from it. But if you were serious about training, there was no better place.

Jake was proud of what he and Brad had built. Every time he walked in, he revelled in seeing people of all abilities, shapes and sizes trying to better themselves and be the best they can be.

He’d forgotten to charge his phone last night; understandable, really. He’d had other things on his mind, and his cock. He left it charging on the night stand. Not that it really mattered, he never used his phone while working out; never had it on him; he didn’t want or need anything distracting, and detracting, from his workouts.

But he usually checked his phone first thing, and he should’ve this morning, especially as it was flat overnight. It was too late now, he’d have to check it later this morning.

Today was leg day, and after smashing last night, he still felt on a high, testosterone coursing through him. He would smash it out again this morning, the best workout of his life - hitting personal bests - he could feel it.

As Amber awoke, she noticed Jake was not in bed. He couldn’t be making breakfast again, surely? No one with a body like that could eat like that regularly, right?

She stretched languidly, like a cat, recalling the events of last night. Her fantasies had pegged him as studly, but holy shit, the reality was so much better than she’d imagined. She grinned as she remembered his kisses, his cock, the perfect way he’d penetrated her just so. His body was godly, and she not only got to explore it, she also got to exploit it.

Pulling the covers off she leaped out of bed, otherwise if she’d continued recalling last night, she’d get lost in another fantasy.

She headed downstairs; not smelling any cooking. She found his note on the counter.

‘Good morning. Hope you slept well, I know I did after you tired me out.’ She smiled at the white lie, knowing she had done no such thing. He’d suggested they continue, but she needed to sleep. ‘Gone to the gym. Make yourself at home - shower, eat, find some clothes - I’ll meet you at work.’ Her smile faded.

Ugh, her car was at work… he must’ve forgotten.

She went back upstairs for her phone. As she was about to dial, she noticed his phone on the night stand. “Shit,” she said out loud to no one in particular.

She could Uber to work, or maybe she could ask HIM for a lift. Checking the time, sure HE’d be awake already, she dialled.

HE had not yet slept. HE’d been up all night checking and rechecking HIS calculations, HIS theories, the data. How could HE sleep when Amber’s idea would not get out of HIS head. Like an ear worm you couldn’t get rid of, the only way to be rid of it is to ride it out.

HE was surprised when HIS phone rang.

“Morning, Amber.”

“Morning. Look I’m sorry to ask, but I’m sort of stranded and need a lift into work.”

“Stranded? Are you okay?” There was genuine concern in HIS voice.

“I’m fine. I slept at Jake’s last night, and he went to work via the gym, forgetting I left my car at work.”

“That’s odd. It’s not like Jake to be forgetful. Sure, I can pick you up, what’s the address?”

HE said HE’d be about 20 minutes, so she ran upstairs to Jake’s walk in robe. His wardrobe was bigger than hers! She’d have to stick to full-length sleeves and sensible trousers - nothing with tears around the genitals, she thought - even though her lab coat would cover the clothes.

She picked out a pair of slacks she thought would fit over her hips, and a long-sleeve button down dress shirt. It would probably gape open because of her tits, but the coat would cover that.

She stripped and walked into Jake’s en suite bathroom. She laughed, again, at his shower. It was easily big enough for five or six people, it had jets and streams hitting from almost every angle. It was glorious!

She showered quickly, having showered already last night, she only needed the shower to wash away the last vestiges of sleep. Even so, she lingered longer than necessary, enjoying the sensation of the water sprays and jets, massaging, pulsating, and kneading away any fatigue and knotted muscles. This must be great after a workout, she thought, imagining him flexing and stroking his body, enjoying the cascading water from above, the pulsing jets— No, no. No time for that.

She turned off the water, stepping out of the shower. She dried herself off with a towel, wrapping the towel around her wet hair. She wouldn’t have time to style it, but in the lab that didn’t matter, she would just pull it up into a bun or ponytail.

She walked naked back to his room, admiring herself in his floor to ceiling mirror — she could see the appeal of such a mirror.

The slacks fit around her hips – just – she’d have to be careful when sitting down, and they made her arse stick out way too much for her liking (it was fucking fantastic). The shirt, however, would not button around her cleavage. Shit. She rummaged around, finding a long-sleeved stretch top in a beige. Pulling it over her head, and down over her breasts, her lab coat would be working overtime camouflaging today. Her breasts were squashed by the taught fabric, her nipples protruding obscenely. As she brought her ams down, her breasts were pushed together, like she was wearing a pushup bra, accentuating her cleavage and the pert breasts sitting up and out. She put on her lab coat - even with the coat buttoned up, her cleavage was magnified. Maybe she should find something else–

The doorbell put paid to that idea. It would have to do.

Heading downstairs, she grabbed a piece of fruit on the way out the door.

• Like 5

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

They engaged in meaningless, sporadic small talk as they headed back to HIS place.

She was still in a heightened state of arousal from the epic fucking, her hormones flooding throughout her body, her mind riding a wave of euphoria that refused to let up. Idly, she wondered whether Jake was still horny.

Perhaps thinking of Jake was a mistake.

She imagined him waking up with morning wood; a massive tent in the covers held up by his pole. She was a little surprised that he had not tried to initiate sex again, given he was keen to keep going last night. She’d have to ask him about that.

She imagined him getting out of bed, extra stubble on his face; he would not shave it, highlighting his strong jaw line, and giving her extra sensations. His mighty cock would slowly deflate down from its 14 inch hard length, to its 7 inch flaccid length, allowing him to piss without having to perform acrobatics to aim the stream into the toilet.

As he’d stand at the toilet, he’d pull his foreskin back, standing with his legs spread, giving his nuts room to manoeuvre. He’d release a powerful stream of piss directly into the toilet water, making the maximum amount of noise, flexing and stretching his powerful body, ensuring every muscle received attention and was ready for the day’s action.

As his bladder neared empty, he’d flex and push out an even more powerful stream of piss as his powerful muscles worked to squeeze out every last drop. Shaking the last drops from the tip, he’d stretch his foreskin, allowing the supple, stretchy skin to slide smoothly over his glans, lubricating and cleansing his glans with natural oils and lubricant produced by the foreskin, enhancing his potent pheromonal musk; his heady aroma.

Then, she imagined he’d do some bodyweight work, naked like Ancient Greek athletes competing at the ancient Olympics. Pumping out push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups in his doorway; his body working with machine-like precision, chest perfectly meeting the floor and bar, a feather light touch and then moving back piston-like to the starting position, his arms, chest and shoulders feeling pumped.

As she continued to imagine his morning routine, her arousal climbed. HE was saying something, she’d missed.

“—quite put my finger on it. What are your thoughts?”

“Hmm, sorry, I spaced out for a moment there.”

“About your suggestion.”

“My suggestion? What suggestion?”

“Injecting ourselves.”

It took her a moment to process what HE was saying.

“That wasn’t a suggestion! I was making a joke. YOU can’t possibly—“

“I’ve done the sums, I’ve gone over everything umpteen times. It will work, there’s no reason not to.”

“And if it doesn’t? What then?”

“It will. I’m certain of it. If you don’t want to take on the risk, that’s fair enough. It’s my Project, I’m confident in my conclusions, end of discussion.”

HIS confidence, certainty and willingness to risk HIMSELF were turning her on, or maybe it was her thoughts of Jake, remnants of last night’s hot fuck, or all of the above. Either way, she was looking at HIM with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

• Like 5

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

“You’ve reached Jake’s voicemail. You know what to do.”

“Unc– Uncle Jake.” Embarrassed that his voice was trembling and cracking, revealing that he’d been crying. “It’s me. Call me.”

It was not like Uncle Jake not to answer.

Wiping away tears of anger and frustration, Scott was still incensed with his dad. Not only had he not lifted a finger to help Scott with his goals, he was now actively sabotaging his efforts, pissing off his new friend, Brad, who’d been so good to him, helping him with training, giving him a free membership and even driving him home.

What had his father done? Fuck all.

As he unracked the bar and took a step back the bar creaked and groaned, bending almost into a U-shape, the collars barely holding the plates on the bar as the ends of the bar drooped lower and lower. Despite his yoked physique, the knurls of the bar bit painfully into his traps.

Squats were his final exercise; he’d smashed his personal bests in every exercise, and this was his final set.

Staring into the mirror directly in front of him. Jake entered the zone, steeling himself mentally for the pain and discomfort to come, the mental toughness needed to have such gargantuan weight resting on you, and then squatting down, immense.

He double checked his stance, flexed his core even harder, and lowered for a count of four.

His entire body was a conflagration that threatened to consume him. Fire tore through his quads, his glutes, his abs as he continued to control the bar on the way down to grass.

He controlled his breathing, helping to fuel his strength, his power, his veins standing up in outrageous relief across his body, muscles desperate for blood to fuel their exertion, clear the lactic acid build-up, provide the vigour needed for him to not only control the weight on the way down, but defeat gravity on the way up, the eternal enemy.

His face reddened with exertion, his legs expanding, engorging with blood. His gluteal orbs increased in size as he prepared to flex them hard, to drive the weight back up to starting position.

Alex and Tony were standing to either side of the rack, their giant bodies barely able to squeeze between the racks. They watched carefully, preparing to assist Jake if he began to falter.

He’d completed his earlier sets, the bar now loaded with a personal best weight. Three more reps to best his previous record.

As he reached arse to grass level, he let out an almighty bellow, driving his glutes forward, hinging at the hips, focussing on tightening his core and driving powerfully through his legs and heels into the ground.

The bar rocketed upward, propelled by Jake’s brawn, his entire body acting in concert, each muscle firing at the perfect time to produce a textbook rep, the kind of rep that trainers show their clients with an empty bar.

As he reached the top, just millimetres before locking out his knees, the bar stopped rising; he expertly kept tension on the muscles, maximising their fatigue and the growth potential. One down, two to go.

The inferno in his muscles intensified. Pain exploded throughout his body. To anyone less disciplined, their mind would be screaming at them to stop, to end the agony, that they’d lifted enough. His mind screamed at him to continue, to block out the pain, to keep moving, growing, putting on mass, adding power.

His second rep was as textbook perfect as the first. Alex and Tony were almost bored, but they knew things could change rapidly. Though they appeared languid and apathetic, they were ready to assist without hesitation.

Jake braced himself for his third rep - complete this and he’d beaten his personal best. His body screamed, his legs trembled. The lactic acid building up in his muscles - even the fittest person couldn’t avoid anaerobic metabolism when working with such gargantuan weights - continuing the firestorm throughout his entire body.

He began lowering, counting slowly to four in his head, his breathing controlled, everything tight. Veins swelled and bulged with blood, his muscles desperate for nutrients and removal of lactic acid. He reached the bottom. He felt an energy in his cock as it sensed the imminent completion of his personal best. It’s tumescence subdued, as the rest of his body fought for more blood flow.

He began driving the bar up. The bar’s rise was not quite as quick on this rep, but his form remained absolutely perfect throughout, each muscle squeezing harder to control the weight, keeping his body aligned properly and avoiding injury by the mammoth weight wanting to crush him.

At the top, he took a giant breath and indicated he would opt for another rep. Alex and Tony lost their languid stance, appearing ready to pounce.

He took the brief moment at the top of the movement to refocus his mind, toughening and steeling his resolve. This was going to hurt like a motherfucker.

And hurt it did. If he thought his body was engulfed in a conflagration of stinging, fiery pain before, it was now at nuclear ground zero. He could no longer control his breath, try as he might, it coming in raggedy gasps, he could feel the control of his abs slipping, slowly but surely his core was giving way to the crushing weight from above.

Still, he kept up perfect form. Alex and Tony noticed the change in his breathing and stepped closer, preparing themselves to take on some of the huge weight.

Jake had hit bottom, he paused for a microsecond, preparing for the final push. A resonant growl began at the back of his throat as he sought to drive the weight up. Slowly, painfully, agonisingly, the bar rose. As he was about half-way up, the bar’s movement stalled. Jake was still growling, a disconcertingly jarring noise. Alex and Tony stepped up and reached for the bar. “NO!” He bellowed, somehow finding the breath and core control to form the word.

The bar sat in limbo, neither moving up, nor down. Jake’s face was purple with exertion, huge beads of sweat forming, his breath coming in small gasps.

“FUCK YEAH!” The roar echoing out across the gym floor, the bar slowly resumed moving upward as Jake somehow found a reserve of strength, powering the bar up into the starting position, locking his knees.

Completely spent, he stepped forward, and almost dropped the bar onto the rack, a massive resonating clang reverberating around the gym floor, the entire rack groaning with the strain of taking the weight of the bar.

Jake could not walk, his legs jelly. Taking huge breaths, his body desperate to restore aerobic metabolism and clear the vast build-up of lactic acid, he was about to collapse, he legs unable to hold him up. Alex and Tony took an arm each, supporting his weight and sitting him on a nearby bench. Each man was beaming with pride, pleasure and lust, Jake most of all. He’d not only beaten his personal bests in every exercise, he’d smashed then, and so thoroughly destroyed his legs, he was temporarily unable to stand. Fucking YES. As his body recovered, his dick found a supply of blood, his arousal causing his dick to swell and Alex and Tony’s smiles to widen.

• Like 4

Jake is a total beast. He is gonna go throught that plateau. He is gonna be the biggest he has ever been..

Jason is doing all teh wrong things with Scott. Im sure Jake will not be happy with him altho i feel like Brad is a bit overracting at Jason's comment.

Our guy decided he is gonna test the product on themselves. That's huge and something they all will have something to say

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Jake is a total beast. He is gonna go throught that plateau. He is gonna be the biggest he has ever been..

Jason is doing all teh wrong things with Scott. Im sure Jake will not be happy with him altho i feel like Brad is a bit overracting at Jason's comment.

Our guy decided he is gonna test the product on themselves. That's huge and something they all will have something to say

Thanks for your comments. I'm loving your predictions for where the story is headed. I'm hoping I still have some tricks up my sleeve, as you know, the MG hasn't really kicked in anywhere yet. ;)

Your comments also provide some inspiration and ideas, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story as it develops. :)

Re Brad. Yeah, I'm not too happy with that portion - it's probably the weakest part of the whole story so far - I obviously haven't nailed how offensive Jason's tone of voice was, though I was hoping Brad's reaction would sort of fill in the blanks.

• Like 2

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Jake was able to walk under his own power, barely. His legs trembling and shaking. He took a swig from his post-workout shake, replenishing glycogen, lost electrolytes and fuelling his muscle growth with protein.

Alex and Tony suggested he stretch in the sauna, the post-workout extension of his muscle fascias helping the muscle growth, reduce DOMS and the heat feeling good.

He headed over to the saunas, Alex and Tony following closely, in case Jake’s legs gave way.

Entering the sauna, Jake stripped. He wore a skin tight black stringer singlet, which showcased his traps, lats, arms and pecs. The tight fabric sticking to each brick of ab muscle, and highlighting his Christmas tree lower back. He crossed his arms in front of him, grabbing the waistband of the singlet and in one smooth motion, removing it over his head, his lats catching it for a moment.

His post-workout pump was evident across his entire body, veins pulsating and pumping, muscles hard and distended, filled with blood, producing the pump.

He beckoned Alex and Tony to join him.

He wore a pair of split running shorts, which struggled to contain his bulge - they simply were not long enough to contain his free-balling genitals. The split up the sides enabled his legs to expand as he squatted, preventing spilt seams.

He dropped his shorts, and savoured the release of his genitals - his cock now free to grow, his testicles hanging extra low due to his earlier exertions and the heat of the sauna.

His entire body coursed with testosterone, the ultra heavy weights stimulating and agitating his balls, increasing their production of testosterone. It was potent and exhilarating, the pump combined with the hormone spurting through his veins in greater and greater quantities, his arousal was a given.

He sat on the edge of the cedar bench, allowing his baseball-sized testicle sack to droop down, his balls trying to cool off in the stifling heat of the sauna. He leaned back - his shoulders leaning against the cedar-lined walls, his abs crunching down to keep his body stabilised.

He watched as his dick slowly grew. At first, it inflated slowly, like a balloon. It’s sausage-like shape slowly expanding in all directions. As he got harder, veins began protruding along the shaft, and the flared glans made the hint of an outline under his foreskin, which was still pulled up and over the glans, protecting the precious surface underneath.

Tony and Alex both sat, enthralled by the same view as Jake. They were both massive, much larger and bulkier than Jake, but Jake’s muscles were also harder and denser, and he was taller than either man so, overall, their weights were a wash.

They were each well endowed, but they paled in comparison to Jake.

Jake’s cock continued to grow. As blood continued to rush in, veins in his lower abs engorging with blood, feeding the growth, his glans began peeking through his foreskin, slowly stretching the skin, stretching the opening, allowing the glans access to the outside world.

Alex kneeled to the left of Jake, Tony to the right.

They each nuzzled a testicle, eliciting a deep, satisfied grunt from Jake as they gently ground his nuts into the cedar behind them. Jake’s cock grew harder, rising up higher, like a cobra rising up for a snake charmer.

The head bobbed and swayed in time with Jake’s heartbeat - a slow, steady movement, his heart rate already back to basal after his earlier Herculean exertion.

His balls heaved and boiled, eagerly flooding Jake with more testosterone, and preparing to flood copious quantities of semen through his prostate and out via the long journey up and out his slit. After all, his dick was 14 inches when hard, his semen had much further than that to travel; not an issue for Jake’s peak musculature.

Jake was done toying with them now, his cock instantly hardened, slapping up against his abs, nestling between his gorgeous pecs.

Alex and Tony each went to work. They worked silently, yet somehow their movements appeared choreographed, simultaneous, each instinctively knew what the other would do and when they would do it.

The each took one of Jake’s hands, bringing them up behind his head, using their considerable bulk and strength to hold them there. Not that they could force Jake into that position if he didn’t allow himself to be - they were not sure that even two of them could overpower him if he so chose.

The position of his hands expanded his pits, creating large, lickable craters, his flared lats forming a scoop behind, with his pectorals inserting under his deltoids in the front. His man stench was like a celestial gift from the heavens, accentuated by the sweat and exertion of his intense workout.

Alex and Tony, as one, dove into his pits, licking, kissing, sniffing, biting - as one, their actions somehow in perfect unison. Jake’s testosterone surged, setting his whole body on edge, his muscles tingling, his veins throbbing and undulating, each muscle ultra sensitive, like an erect penis.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he allowed himself to orgasm. The orgasm stimulated the production of pre-cum, small beads continually appearing at his tip, and rolling down his shaft, to be replaced with a fresh bead of his sweet, sweet pre moments later.

Alex and Tony did not fail to notice. They moved from his pits, directly to his shaft, each licking up the pre on his half of the cock, moving up the shaft and taking turns sucking out the pre from his urethra.

Jake writhed and moaned, deeply, loudly, gutturally, in ecstatic pleasure.

They returned to his chest, prompting Jake to pop his pecs, while they suckled on his nipples, sending shooting bolts of electric pleasure down through his abs and straight into his shaft, causing his cock to bounce and twitch as he allowed involuntary flexing of the relevant muscles.

His balls, already producing overtime, dumped a fresh injection of testosterone, Jake’s pleasure magnifying.

As he had worked legs today, it was an unwritten rule that Jake would not stand, allowing his muscles to recover.

Jake’s size allowed some considerable freedom when selecting positions and penetration options. They indicated that Jake should sit back on the bench, his back flat against the cedar wall.

Careful that his balls did not get trapped between the gaps in the cedar, Jake man-spread giving his balls room to work their hormonal magic.

Alex and Tony each lined up squatting down on the bench beside Jake, facing away from him - arse to grass - and what fine fucking arses they were… perfect globes for fucking.

They somehow decided between them who would go first. Tony, winning the toss, lifted up from his squat, moving back so that his hole was centred over Jake’s groin, in line with where his cock would be if it wasn’t resting hard up against his abs.

Jake knew what to do, grinning, his cock expanding and hardening further in anticipation.

He lowered the angle of his cock, so it was in line with Tony’s hole as he squatted over Jake’s groin.

As Tony did so, Alex lined himself up in a more upright position, allowing enough room for Tony’s massive globes to hover over Jake’s cock. Alex and Tony mirrored one another.

Tony lowered himself gingerly on Jake’s cock. Gingerly not because he was afraid of the pain of penetration, but the angles were tricky - all three of them had to get their bodies lined up JUST so, each using their considerable strength and muscular control to coordinate.

He lowered himself all the way to the base of the shaft, shivering as Jake’s cock pressed up against his prostate, and then penetrated further, deeper.

Slowly, he stood up from the squat, Jake’s glans making a slight pop sound as Tony’s hole was liberated. As Tony rose up, Alex lowered down, lined up just so, so that as Jake held his pole in just the right position, each man could lower himself down onto Jake’s cock all the way to the base of his shaft, then rise up and allow the other man to penetrate himself.

As he lowered himself onto Jake’s cock, he recalled their hot, quick fuck the other day. This was equally hot, but in different ways. He groaned as Jake’s cock pressed on his prostate, its enormous length penetrating deep inside him.

They started slowly, gradually speeding up, each man timing his movements so that the globes of his arse just missed those of the other. Jake’s cock struck each man’s prostate with increasing power as they sped up, dropping themselves faster and more forcefully onto his rock hard cock.

Each man was moaning, deeply, resonantly, their pleasure reaching new heights.

Jake orgasmed again, his pre further lubricating the hot cam-like piston action of Alex and Tony on his cock.

Alex and Tony were each as hard as diamonds, their cocks bouncing and bobbing with their squatting movements. They must have done hundreds of squat reps, yet they did not tire and did not slow or stop.

Jake indicated he was ready to gift them with his load.

Each man stopped, jumping down from the cedar bench and knelt by Jake’s cock, each eagerly awaiting his offering.

Jake aimed and fired, sending blasts of cum smashing into each man’s face, hair, beard, mouths. The blasts hit with such force, cum splattered all over as the cum splashed every which way.

As he hit them with a final volley, they furiously continued pumping their own dicks, pumping ropes of each other’s cum to mix with Jake’s all over their respective faces.

As their cum subsided, each took turns to kiss Jake, coating his lengthening stubble with a mix of all men's cum.

Jake licked his lips, his cock ready for another round; the testosterone continuing to cascade throughout his body.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

Though he’d left the note for Amber telling her he’d meet her at work, he realised he should swing by home on the way to work to collect his phone. He could drive her to work after all.

The one and only time he lamented purchasing the manual transmission version of his car was after leg workouts. It had a heavy clutch pedal, and his post leg-day jelly legs sometimes made gear changes less than a smooth experience. Heel/toeing was out of the question, his muscles not responding with sufficient coordination until they’d had longer to recover.

Jake LOVED the feeling of DOMS, especially in the days after leg day. He saw it as his body’s way of proving he was packing on muscle. No pain, no gain was absolutely true. Though, his frustrating plateau also meant lots of pain, no gain. But he believed in his goals wholeheartedly and he would achieve them. No question.

As he pulled into the driveway, Nonna waved at him, indicating she had some more meals for him. She must wake up in the middle of the night to cook, he thought to himself.

He parked and went over to Nonna, giving her a peck on the cheek. “Ciao, Bella.”

“I makea you favourite chicken cacciatore a la Nonna.” It was true, a mound of rice and delicious cacciatore - high protein, low fat, packed with vegetables for micronutrients - it was one of his favourite bulking meals.

As he collected the meals, he thanked Nonna and headed back to grab his phone. Nonna smiled as she watched him walk away, his glorious arse cheeks bouncing and rolling over themselves as he walked, his lats flared, traps prominent, his hypnotic smell still filling her nostrils making her feel forty years younger.

“You have two new messages. Received yesterday at 9:42pm.”

“FUCK!” Followed by what sounded like the phone being dropped then the call disconnected. What was Brad up to now, he thought.

“Received yesterday at 10:05pm.”

“Unc– Uncle Jake. It’s me. Call me.”

Jake frowned. Scotty sounded like he’d been crying.

He checked the time - Scott would still be asleep, he did not want to wake him, so he sent a text.

Scotty, received your message. Sorry I missed you. Buzz me when you wake up.

Brad would probably be up, getting ready to head to the gym. He dialled.

“Hey Jake,” he said, sounding tired.

“What’s up mate? Got your message from last night.”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” he said ruefully. “I may have overreacted, but I was fucking ropeable, mate, I– ”

“Why, what happened?”

“I dropped Scott home after our session. He–“

“Whoa, whoa. Scotty went to the gym? By himself?”

“Yeah. Jake, he rode his bike. It was impressive commitment from the kid. If he sticks to it, he’ll go places.” Jake was impressed, Brad was right - that would not be an easy bike ride.

“That fuckwit Jim and his moron sidekick were giving him a hard time, but a couple of the boys and I sorted them out.”

“I’ve never liked those two, something off about them.”

“Yeah, well, they won’t be an issue. I saw Scott was struggling without a spotter or someone to guide him, so I ran him through a Jake special,” at that he laughed, “And, wouldn’t you know it, he kept up the whole time, didn’t bitch or moan like most kids his age would. Didn’t have his phone. You’ve done good work with him, mate.”

Jake smiled, “Yeah, he is a good kid. He’s still a teenager, and I don’t need to tell you teenage years are often difficult. His father–“

“Don’t get me started about that cunt." He paused, "Sorry, mate, I know he’s your brother, but fuck him.”

Jake’s eyebrow’s rose. Jason was often annoying, sure; lazy, definitely; a pain in Jake’s arse, yep - but a cunt?

“What did he do?”

“Scott invited me in for a beer after I dropped him off. Jason was giving me these weird vibes, like he asked about my wife–“

Ah, that would explain Brad’s anger. Angelina’s death, and the death of their as-yet unnamed son hit Brad hard, understandably. They were married nearly 10 years before she finally fell pregnant, though not for lack of trying. Early on they were fertility tested, the doctors couldn’t find any reason for their difficulties, Brad’s swimmers were strong, Angelina checked out, but something about the two of them together made getting pregnant difficult.

Jake was to be the godfather, so he liked to think he’d be called Jake Jr., he would often rib Angelina about his chosen name – and speaking of names, "Brangelina", really? you better believe he teased them about that (good naturedly, of course) – and she would laugh, saying ‘over my dead body.’ If only they knew.

Angelina went into labour prematurely, 16 weeks, so even if she’d survived the baby would be touch and go. Doctors decided she needed a caesarean, and there was a complication and she ended up bleeding out. The baby only survived for 5 mins after his birth. Just long enough for Brad to hold him as the life drained from him. Jake was not there for the actual labour, but arrived shortly after the deaths to find his best friend a wailing, blubbering mess. It may be a stereotype and a societal trope that men don’t cry, but there is something particularly uncomfortable about seeing a mountainous brute of a man, a man that looked like he could break rocks with his bare hands (and probably could), a total, broken mess.

“–but there was this weird pause, like he knew I didn’t have a wife. So I told him, and he said the right words - that he was sorry and what not, but you should have been there Jake, he had a big stupid grin on his face, and the tone he used was this fucked up happy sing-song, like he was glad she was dead. I fucking saw red. And the only thing that saved him was that he’s your brother, and that Scott was around, I wouldn’t want him to see his father get pummelled.”

That didn’t sound like Jase. What was he thinking?

“I got up and left before I did something I’d regret having to explain to you, and then called you to vent about your dickhead brother. Ended up smashing my phone,” he said, ruefully, “speaking now on an old flip.”

Jake spent a long time with Brad after the deaths, helping him through his depression and a very dark period in his life. Brad was older than Jake, but Jake was the mentor. The gym was a part of Brad’s recovery. It gave him new meaning and purpose.

He’d never really shared details of his friends with his family - even Scott - preferring to compartmentalise his life, especially Jason, and he was not close with his parents anyway. Scott’s introduction to the gym and Brad is a bit of ‘world’s colliding’ for Jake, but he trusted Scott’s better judgement. It seems Jason, on the other hand, Jason's segregating needed to continue.

“I’m sorry about Jason, mate. He’s not normally so inconsiderate, so I’m not sure what came over him.”

“I overreacted, but you know–“ his voice broke, “–you know how much she meant to me. And my baby, Jake, he–”

“I know, mate, I know. I’m sure Jason meant nothing by it.” At the joint funeral, Brad had vowed he would never remarry, never have another child. He hadn't even looked at another woman since, remaining celibate.

“Yeah, you’re probably right. Apologise for me, will you, next time you talk to him. No doubt you’ll see him before I do.”

“Yeah, alright, I’ll–“ Call waiting. Scott.

“Hey, mate, that’s another call coming in. I’ll speak to you later.”

“You will,” he said, hanging up.

“Scott! Is everything okay?”

“Hi Uncle Jake. Yeah, I guess so. Had another fight with dad last night. He tried to ground me.”

Jake sighed, “I’ll talk to him. What was it this time?”

“It was about Brad, well, sort of. Dad did or said something to him and he up and left, and dad was all ‘Who cares?’ and ‘Why did you bring him here?’ And I was pissed because he wouldn’t take me to the gym, and you know he doesn’t support my goals. So I called him a fat fuck and he tried to ground me.”

Ooof. Fat fuck. He WAS fat, but still.

“Ouch, alright leave it with me buddy, I’m heading in to work, but I’ll see if I can call him later, or I might drop 'round after work.”

“Thanks Uncle Jake!” His tone brightened audibly. Uncle Jake would fix things. He always had before, right?

• Like 6

That post workout worship session was fantastic. You described things so damn well. 

Brad has really gone thropugh alot he lost his wife and child the same day. No wonder he reacted the way he did eventho Jason didnt want to disrespect him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

That post workout worship session was fantastic. You described things so damn well. 

Brad has really gone thropugh alot he lost his wife and child the same day. No wonder he reacted the way he did eventho Jason didnt want to disrespect him.

Thank you 🙏 - glad you're enjoying. It's actually much - ahem - harder to write compelling scenes than I'd first thought. Not only do I try to avoid repetitive descriptions (but at the end of the day, there's only so many ways of describing things), but trying to come up with interesting and slightly different scenarios is not easy. Sure, blowjobs and penetration are basically givens, but how to mix that up in interesting or novel ways?

I'm not so sure Jason didn't want to disrespect him. I think he might not have done in deliberately but, rather, his subconscious pushes people and scenarios away that make him uncomfortable.

I think Jason has a lot of unresolved issues, particularly around his own sexuality and feelings of inferiority and inadequacy, that result in him making a lot of poor choices. We'll have to wait and see how that all develops and plays out.