CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Hanging up, Jake finally noticed that Amber was not there. She must’ve left early, he thought. Just the thought of Amber chubbed his dick, increasing the size of his bulge appreciably.

He ate one of Nonna’s breakfasts, a hearty home-made muesli with extra protein powder to fuel his growth. His entire body ached pleasantly - well, he found it pleasant. Leg and back days were the best, creating a strain on the whole body, stimulating his balls to stream testosterone into his bloodstream and grow his muscles.

Changing into his riding gear, he set off for work.

He walked in, heading straight to the bathroom cum changeroom to strip. As he approached, he could hear Amber and HIM talking.

“It was YOUR first time. Everyone’s first time is… quick.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t normally finish so quickly, I guess it’s more exciting with a partner, and I didn’t anticipate being so aroused, so quickly.”

Jake could hardly believe what he was hearing, yet he did not immediately make his presence known. Jake felt a stab of jealousy.

“You were… fine.” Oooh, she hoped HE didn’t notice the pause. It was pretty crap, actually. Comparing Jake from last night and HIM from this morning. How do you compare the blazing sun against a match?

“You don’t need to lie to me. I know it wasn’t great.”

“With a bit of practice, YOU'LL be a stud. And practising is fun. YOU'RE cute, YOU'RE very tall, YOU'RE slim, and YOUR dick is above average. Believe me, there’s loads of guys doing more with a lot less.”

HE was not convinced.

“What happened to YOUR earlier confidence? Confidence is hot. Confidence is sexy. This self-doubt, moping.That’s not sexy. It’s actually a turn off.”

“It’s easy to be confident in my work. That’s what I know. That’s what I’m good at. Sex, I–” HE cut off as Jake entered the lab space where they were talking.

Her heart skipped a beat. Not because he might have overhead anything – she was a big girl, and they had not agreed to any exclusivity – but, he was still wearing his riding gear. The blazing sun shone brightly this morning.

He wore the same kevlar jeans and leather riding jacket. At least, she thought they were the same jeans, these also hugged his body like a second skin, his bulge pushing out the zipper fly obscenely, the four muscles of his quadriceps clearly discernible through the fabric. She thought his legs looked bigger, but she could not be sure. (They were, the pump from earlier today still expanding the muscles.) His belt went through the buckle and he had not threaded the extra length through any of the belt loops, so it hung down, looping back on itself, drawing the eyes down to his bulge, as if it needed any more attention or focus. He still had not shaven, his stubble beard a little darker and thicker.

“Jake, good morning,” HE said.

“I hear it was definitely a good morning for YOU.”

They both had the good grace to blush, looking sheepish.

“I’m going to go and change.”

Amber followed after him.

“You’re upset.”

“What gave you that idea?”

“C’mon, don’t be like that. We fucked, it was awesome, but we never agreed to be exclusive.”

“Was I not enough for you? I was ready to keep going, but you wanted to sleep.”

“Don’t be daft. You were fucking amazing. More than amazing. The best I’ve ever had. Probably the best I ever will have.”

That stroked his ego. He knew he was good, but it felt good to have someone say it out loud.

“So why did you fuck HIM? And the next morning!”

“I… don’t know. I was still feeling hot and horny from last night – I still am, actually – and HE started talking about the work, and how HE was certain HE knew it would work and it was safe and HE has been obsessing over my throwaway comment that we inject ourselves. HE wants to inject himself, Jake.”

“What? That’s ridiculous.”

“HE’s adamant. And HE was so confident. I don’t know, it got me all hot, and then I started thinking of you and—” She hadn’t meant to say that last part out loud.

“Thinking of me, hey? I wonder why that is,” he said, smirking, taking off his jacket, revealing a polo shirt that showed off his body perfectly. His perfect body, perfectly.

She playfully swatted his chest, marvelling at the granite pecs.

“If it helps, we didn’t actually get to any genital contact. HE… arrived before we could even get to that point. A bit of kissing, some groping and fireworks.”

It did help, actually.

“Well, while we’re being honest…”

• Like 6

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

“Stop.” She was not sure she wanted to hear what he had to say.

“What?”

“I’m not sure I want to know. It’s one thing to suspect something, but actually finding out.”

“Suspect what?”

“I’m not an idiot. You’re fucking hot. Sex on legs. You can have any one you want - they throw themselves at you. Logically, I know that, but I don’t want to KNOW that.”

“Well, while what you say is true”— again, he was not bragging, merely stating a fact, “that’s not what I was going to say.” Confidence was sexy. And he was confident. In spades.

“Go on…”

“I’m jealou–“

“I know that! I’ve already said nothing happe–“

“No. I’m jealous. Of you.”

“Me? What do you–“

He looked at her. “OF you.”

“Oh. OH.” She laughed. She couldn’t help it. She knew Jake was bisexual, but she certainly did NOT know that he had the hots for HIM…

“Really? I mean, HE’s cute - that jawline - and HE’s super tall, super smart– Oh. Super smart.”

Now it was his turn to blush, looking sheepish. The first time she'd ever seen him blush.

“Oh, baby. I’m sorry. If I had known. But, really, nothing happened. HE really did blow early. The rumours are true. HE’s still a virgin.”

“I suspected as much. HE’s clueless when it comes to flirting, that’s for sure. Initially, adorably clueless, but then it just becomes frustrating.”

A glint entered her eyes, and she started grinning from ear to ear.

Noticing the grin, he asked, “What?”

“I’ve got an idea.”

“I’ve got nothing to say to you.”

Jason knocked again, more insistent.

“I said, go away. I don’t want to talk to you.”

“I’m coming in anyway.” Jason entered Scott’s room sitting on the end of his bed. The room smelled like a teenage boy’s bedroom. Smelly feet and dried cum.

“That’d be right - you don’t respect anything else, why would you respect my boundaries.”

“I came in to apologise, you brat.”

“I don’t want your apology. I want you to support my goals, and respect that I have a life of my own.”

“You know your mother and I don’t approve.”

“Of course you don’t approve. It’s bad enough you have to compare yourself to Jake. You couldn’t handle having two fit studs in the family, so you’re sabotaging me.”

Scott’s barb struck home; straight and true. It was a mortal blow.

Jason stood, his face contorted with fury, purple with anger. Enraged, he struck out, punching Scott in the face.

Jason had never been violent before. The punch took Scott completely by surprise, striking him above his cheekbone, toward the side of his eye. Jason was not particularly strong, nor did he have any boxing or martial arts training, but his bulk and his anger combined to make the blow powerful.

It was already swelling - he would almost certainly have a black eye - and, though painful, the stinging pain he felt was more from the fact that his father had struck him, than from the blow itself.

For his part, Jason seemed shocked himself. He was about to stammer out an apology, when Scott spat on him.

“I fucking hate you.”

Still shocked. Jason did not react, not even to wipe the spittle from his face. He merely turned around, walked out the door, and closed it behind him.

• Like 4

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

“What sort of idea?”

“You’ll see.” She took his hand and tried to pull him – until he allowed himself to be led away, he did not move. Her breath caught as she took his hand, an exhilarating tingle running up her arm, fluttering her heart.

She led him back around to the lab, where HE was sitting at one of the computers.

“Jake is going to teach YOU how to get good at sex,” she said.

Just like that. No lead in, no build up. Just, bam.

“I’m sorry?” HE looked confused.

“YOU heard. YOU need to practice getting better at sex. Jake is a master – trust me on that – he can teach you.” Jake preened at the further ego boost.

HE blushed, and refused to look Jake or Amber in the eyes.

“Jake?”

He wasn’t sure what to say. Could he teach HIM? How do you teach someone to get good at sex? You have a lot of sex with them, he supposed. Maybe Amber was onto something.

“Well. There’s probably a few things I can show YOU, and techniques YOU can learn.”

“Excellent. Let’s begin.”

“Hang on, we can’t just… begin,” protested Jake.

“Why not? You’re up for it. HE’s up for it. What’s the problem?”

“I am?”

“Aren’t YOU? I saw YOU rubbing his bulge last Friday. That didn’t just happen out of nowhere.”

HE blushed furiously. “I–, I don’t–” HIS mouth snapped shut, not knowing what to say.

Jake decided, “Don’t be embarrassed, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I liked it. YOU were good, it felt fantastic. When I first started at PharmaVax I had a crush on YOU, but YOU seemed completely indifferent. If anything, that was even hotter, because I’d never experienced that sort of rejection before, and never have since.” He knew now, it wasn’t indifference but, rather, ignorance.

“You did? Honestly, I had no idea.”

“So I noticed,” Jake quipped.

“But I thought you like Amber?”

“I do.”

“So, how would it work?”

“Well, it should be organic, natural. Spontaneous. I don’t want to ruin sex for YOU by making it all impersonal and structured. The best sex is sex that ebbs and flows with the needs and wants of the participants.”

“Would I have sex with you, or Amber?”

This conversation was surreal, thought Jake. “That’s really up to YOU - and Amber and I, of course. If YOU want to have sex with Amber, and she wants to have sex with YOU, then YOU should let it happen. If YOU want to have sex with me - I’m open to it - then the same reasoning applies. Or, the three of us could have sex, together.” He looked to Amber, who merely nodded.

“I see.”

Jake could almost see the cogs turning in HIS brain. He was certain if HE had pen and paper in front of HIM, HE’d be taking notes.

“Think of the other night. YOU spontaneously kissed Amber, and reached out to my junk. And it was hot, right?”

HE blushed again, “Yeah, it was.”

“I’m not saying YOU randomly grope people whenever you feel like it – don’t do that, that’s a crime. But YOU don’t want to make it a clinical, sterile thing.”

“How about this: YOU got pretty forward after a few drinks, the three of us should go out for a few drinks, and then we’ll see where things lead. We’ll make sure YOU don’t go overboard like last Friday, so YOU'RE awake and aware of what’s going on.” Jake also thought, as Shakespeare famously wrote, alcohol ‘provokes the desire, but takes away the performance’, and HE needed the sensitivity dulled.

HE was excited - not in an aroused way - but like a little kid waiting to open presents on Christmas day.

“Okay. Sounds like a good plan.”

“I’m in,” Amber said.

“Alright, we’ll go to O’Reilly’s pub on Friday night.”

“Friday?”

“In the meantime, I want YOU to do pelvic floor exercises.”

For the second time in as many minutes, Jake thought this was totally surreal. HE was not stupid, HE knew the theory - they all did. They had all taken basic classes in their early university days, including anatomy, so Jake had to focus on putting the theory into practice.

It was exactly like working out, muscle memory, coordination, and the mind/muscle connection, all took time, effort and practice to develop. You didn’t just get under a bar and perform a perfect piston-like squat - getting good form needed time, getting perfect form required a lifetime, or being Jake.

So Jake had to explain how to do pelvic floor exercises, including how to learn which muscles to contract, and how to separate contracting the pelvic floor from the anus. HE certainly wasn’t feeling very sexy or aroused. But if HE separated the clinical aspects, then they could relax and have fun ‘practising’.

His phone buzzed, indicating receipt of a message. It buzzed again. And again. And, yet again.

• Like 4

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

Still wearing his riding gear, he retrieved his phone from his jacket pocket, checking the notifications.

The messages were from Scott.

“Another fight with dad”
“Hes such an rshole”
“Was BAD this time”
He sent an image of himself.

The image he’d sent showed Scott with an angry welt on the side of his face, near his eye, his eye almost swollen shut, well on the way to a black eye.

What the fuck?

“Hey guys, I have to go. I’ve got a family emergency to deal with. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“Of course. Is there anything we can do to help?”

“No, thanks, I have to take care of this.”

He jumped on his bike and peeled out towards his brother’s, dialling Scott’s number.

He did not manage to get a hold of Scott on the ride over. He imagined the worst.

Pulling into the drive, he raced to the front door and pounded on it. The frame creaked, the wood making splintering sounds under the barrage.

Scott opened the door. Relieved to see his Uncle he rushed up and hugged him tight.

“He smashed my phone.”

“Are you okay? What happened? Is he still here?”

Scott shook his head. “No, he left a few minutes ago.”

“Did he hurt you anywhere else?” Scott shook his head. “Let me take a look at your eye.”

Jake took Scott’s head in his hands and tilted it up so he could examine the injury. It looked worse than it was, thankfully. But it would take time for his eye to fully heal.

“C’mon, let’s put some ice on it. Are you in pain? Have you had any painkillers?”

“It’s not too bad. No, nothing.”

They walked into the kitchen and Jake rummaged around the freezer, finding a bag of frozen peas. “Here, hold this onto the injury,” Handing the bag to Scott, along with a tea towel.

Sitting him down at the kitchen table, he said, “Tell me. Everything.”

“I was in my room. He knocked and I told him to go away. He came in anyway, and I said something about him not respecting boundaries. He said he wanted to apologise for the night before, but I said I didn’t want his apology, I wanted his support, and he said they didn’t approve. I then basically said that he was already jealous of you, and that he couldn’t handle two of us in his family. And then he hit me. I spat on him and told him I hate him, and he left my room. He came back a few minutes later, grabbed my phone and smashed it with a hammer just after I messaged you.”

Jake was concerned, that did not sound like Jason at all. He’d never been violent before.

“I didn’t say anything to him, a bit shocked that he’d smashed my phone. And he calmly walked out and closed the door to my room. I heard the car leave a few minutes before you arrived.”

“That really doesn’t sound like your dad. Has he changed any medications recently? Hit his head? Had any major stresses?”

“No, we’ve been fighting a lot, but that’s not unusual.”

“When does your mum return from her sister’s interstate?”

“Next week.”

“Does she know about any of this?” Scott shook his head. “Good, don’t tell her anything, for now.”

“Okay.”

“I want you to pack a bag, enough for at least two to three nights. You’ll stay with me.”

“You don’t need to do that.” Scott knew his Uncle had a busy social life, he probably had a series of hookups lined up and Scott didn’t want to cramp his style. “I don’t want to get in your way.”

“No way. Just go pack your bags, please.”

He left a note for his brother. “Call me.”

Jake set up Scott in the guest room, a room he was familiar with, having slept over at his uncle’s many times.

“Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?”

“No, I’m good, thanks.”

Jake handed him an older model smartphone. “It’s not the latest and greatest, and the battery won’t hold any charge, so you’ll need to keep it on charge - but I swapped in your SIM, so you should be good to go. I’ve got to head back to work, call me if you need anything.”

He returned to work, giving them a summary of the situation.

"I've set him up in my guest room, for now."

"Probably a good idea, let everyone cool down."

"It's really not like him. He's never been violent before. Ever."

They continued their work, but they were all distracted, affecting their productivity. Jake with his family, the other two with Jake and thoughts of sex, threesomes, and popping cherries.

• Like 6

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

They had just finished dinner, when Jake’s phone started ringing, it was Jason.

“You brrrring back my faarking ssson.” He was drunk.

“That’s up to him, and you.”

“Fuuuuk you! He’s my s-, sssson, not yours. You don’t get to make– to make the decisssions.”

“Last I checked, he’s an adult and gets to make his own decisions.”

“Fuuk you, you f-, fag-, fffaggot cunt.”

“I love you too.” Jake terminated the call.

A minute later,  there was a pounding on Jake’s door. “That’ll be your father, right on cue.”

Jake answered the door.

“Jason. Come in, welcome,” he said sarcastically.

“Where isss he?” He was slurring and swaying where he stood. He was certainly in no state to drive.

“Sit down Jason.”

“Fuccck you! Where isss my son?”

“I’m right here, dad.”

“Scott, go back in your room, please.”

“Yo-, you sssstay, stay out of my fam-, family busssssiness.”

“I am your family, remember.”

“Yesssss, you are. You-, you’re the h-” He hiccupped, “-hot one. You’re the ssssmart one. You’re the ffffffit one. You-, yo-, you’re the tall one. You, you, you.”

“Come and sit down Jason, you’ve been drinking, and you don’t know what you’re saying.” Jake grabbed his arm, trying to guide him gently inside, towards the couch.

“Get your fuc-, fuckkkking dev-, devian-, devi-, pervert hands offfff me you fuckkkkking de-, degen-, degennnerattte!” Jason tried to pull away, but lost his balance, and fell into Jake, who caught him and stopped him from falling.

“I said get your ffffucking fagggggot hands offffff me!" he screamed, pushing at Jake, futilely. "You can’t even *hic* can’t even decide if you’re a f-, fag or not. You disg-, disgust me!” He spat those last words, flecks of spittle flying from his mouth. He struggled further against Jake’s grip on him - a pointless effort, of course.

Jake let him go once he was satisfied he wouldn’t stumble or fall.

“Uncle Jake? Is that… true?”

“Scott, please, go to your room, I’ll discuss this with you later, I promise.”

“Yes, Ssssscott, yourrrr prrrrrecious ‘Uncle Jake’ is half fa-, halffff ffffaggot. He sssshoves his dick in cu-, cuuunts and arses; cums in what-, *hic* whatever hole he can ffffind. A mouth is a mouth, right Jakey?”

Jake was incensed. He did not want Scott to find out in this way.

“You’re an arsehole, Jason.”

“Oh, did *hic* did you hhhhear that? I’m an arse-, ars-, arsehole. I better be cccccareful, your uncle might try-, might trrrry to stick his dick in me.” It took all of Jake’s self control not to deck him.

He moved closer to Jake, trying to molest his bulge. Jake grabbed his arm and pulled it back painfully pushing it up behind Jason’s back.

Jason winced, but was also becoming aroused by Jake’s display of domination. That and his powerful arms holding him like steel manacles, the bulge pressing up against him, his intoxicating, masculine scent. He had fantasised a similar scenario many times. He took his free hand and caressed Jake’s forearm, tracing a particularly prominent vein as it snaked along the belly.

“What are you doing?”

“Let me G-, GGO!”

Jake released his grip. Jason spun around and Jake felt Jason’s erection hit the side of his leg as Jason’s tenting trousers betrayed his arousal.

“Jason, you’re drunk. You really should come and sit down, and sober up. You—“

Jason reached up for a kiss, initially catching Jake off guard. Jake pushed him off him, and he stumbled back, falling backwards landing hard on his coccyx. It winded him, knocking the breath out of him and causing his diaphragm to spasm.

Jake put him in a crouching position, encouraging his solar plexus to relax, to allow him to breathe normally again.

Jason was trying to speak, unable to.

Jake picked him up off the floor and took him to the couch, setting him in the foetal position, waiting for his breathing to return to normal.

As his breath returned, Jason was yelling incoherently. He stood up and took a swing at Jake. He easily blocked the clumsy attempt.

“Okay, that’s it. Time out.”

Jake stepped around Jason, placing his arm around Jason’s fat neck. He squeezed, flexing his forearm and bicep, tightening the sleeper hold. His muscles leapt into relief, his bicep peaks and forearm belly swelling and bulging, preparing to overpower his opponent.

Jason’s fat protected him somewhat, but Jake’s powerful muscles flexed harder, veins distending, bicep peaks and forearm belly digging into Jason’s carotid on each side, limiting the blood flow. Jake’s veins writhed and twisted along his muscles.

Scott yelled out, “What are you doing to him? Leave him alone!”

He tried to pry his uncle’s arm from around his father’s neck, pulling and tugging, to no avail. Jake’s arm continued its squeeze, its anaconda-like grasp not moving an inch due to Scott’s attempts to free his dad. He may as well have been trying to shift a mighty oak tree.

“Scott, please.”

“Stop it! Get off him! You’re KILLING him!” He screamed.

“He’ll be fine, this will put him to sleep and let him calm down.”

Jason was fumbling at Jake’s arm, his nails digging into his forearm. Jake flexed harder, his forearm belly rising up, veins engorging, feeding the strength, the power needed to subdue Jason. His bicep peak leaped higher, digging painfully into Jason’s neck, completely cutting off the blood supply to his brain. Jason quickly fell unconscious, and Jake released his hold, gently lowering his brother to the couch.

Jake felt the rush he always felt when overpowering someone. It was a primal, basal feeling, a holdover of his reptilian brain. He felt a surge of adrenaline and testosterone flood through his body. He’d defeated his opponent, and was now ready for conquest; for ravaging and defiling. His cock stiffened, his bulge expanding, his balls tingling, his muscles ready for more action.

Scott was traumatised. WTF just happened? His uncle is a fag? No, not a fag. Part-fag, part-hetero. And his dad… what was that? He tried to kiss his BROTHER. Ugh. And he had been hard after caressing his forearm.

He stormed off into the guest room and slammed the door shut.

Jake sighed. His euphoria subsiding as he started considering how to deal with the fallout.

• Like 7

Well im sure my father would have smack the words out of me if i ever disrecpected him like Scott did to Jason...

What an interesting turns of event. I think there is more to the story and Jason wife is in no coming back and that's why Jason is just spiriling out. His  wife probably noticed what he really is and what his internal homophobia doesnt and now he has make things worst for himself.

I cantw ait to read what's next

• Like 1

CHAPTER FIFTY

Jason was still out cold. The sleeper hold should’ve worn off a while ago, this was now the alcohol blacking him out. Good, thought Jake, one less thing to deal with in the short term.

Scott. Scott was now a vexing problem.

Jake could imagine some of what was going through Scott’s mind right now.

He’d just learned of Jake’s sexuality - which, really, by rights, should not be a big deal - but it may be that it was not Jake’s sexuality that was the problem, but the fact that Jake did not trust Scott enough to tell him (or so Scott would think, not knowing that he had withheld this information because Scott’s parents had asked him to).

And then, his father, his behaviour and his apparent arousal. Jake wasn’t sure what to make of that, either. Jason was his BROTHER. He had zero sexual feelings towards him; no, not zero, negative. What had gotten into him? Jake wondered. Maybe he has a brain tumour? Some tumours can affect a person’s personality, totally changing who they were. But, if it was a tumour, the effect was pretty sudden, and there would be other symptoms that Scott would’ve noticed and he would’ve said something, surely? Probably not a tumour, then.

Never one to back down from a challenge, Jake walked to his guest room and gently knocked on the door, “May I come in?”

Scott slammed the door, and flopped into the bed. Shell shocked.

Jake is bisexual? Why didn’t he tell me? Doesn’t he trust me? Maybe he thought I wouldn’t love him any more?

He was confused. He didn’t know what to think.

Really, it doesn’t matter if he is gay, straight, bi, asexual - whatever - that is up to him. But we discuss EVERYTHING. I have poured my heart and soul out to him on many an occasion. I THOUGHT Jake had reciprocated, that we were close enough that Jake could trust me. Obviously not. He’s been lying to me practically my whole life! Dad knew, obviously–

His dad. That was even more confusing and confronting.

Is dad homosexual? He was obviously aroused when Jake had his arm pinned. Maybe he got off on violence? But that didn’t sound at all like dad? Before today, he’d never struck anyone, never given any inkling that he was a sadist or a masochist. If he IS homosexual, what about mum? Maybe he is bisexual like his brother? Maybe it’s genetic? Am *I* bisexual? I got horny watching that bodybuilder jerk off in the sauna - what was his name, Tony? - does that mean I’m bisexual?

And what about dad trying to kiss his brother? THAT was disgusting - yet he kept yelling at Jake that he was a pervert and disgusting and deviant and whatever. What’s more deviant than incest? Is dad really into that?

And Jake attacking his dad? Yet another thing he didn’t know what to make of. Jake said dad would be okay, but it didn’t look like he was okay.

His thoughts swirled and seethed, no single one able to settle and allow him to process. He was overwhelmed.

A gentle knock at the door. “May I come in?”

He didn’t know what to say.

• Like 4

This story is proving to be quite epic and I’m all for it. Great characters, hot sex scenes, and tons of different plot threads. Keep up the great work! It will definitely be fun to see what the main trio gets up to after some drinks on the town…

• Thanks 1

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

He slowly became aware of his surroundings, and his pounding head, as he awoke from his alcohol-induced stupor.

“Good. You’re awake. You and I are going to talk.” He failed to notice the icy tone, the burning rage.

Startled, he leapt up; a mistake. Sharp pain penetrated through his head, like an ice pick through the eye. He groaned in pain, closing his eyes.

He felt two small pills being pressed into one hand, a cool glass of, presumably water, in the other.

“Swallow and drink. Drink it all.”

He did as he was commanded.

“Go and shower. You stink of rancid drink. I’ve left a towel and clothes in the main bathroom. The hot water will help with the headache, and by the time you’re done the painkillers should have kicked in.”

Again, he accepted what he was told, without question. Jason stood up from the couch, noting Jake was seated across from him, watching him.

“Do you remember where it is?”

He nodded. He thought so, even through the mush of his hangover. He headed towards the bathroom, a little unsteady. Entering the large room, he examined the clothing Jake had laid out for him. Grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie. Jason looked dubious. He might make the sweatpants work, if he wore them on his hips, allowing his gut to spill over, but he doubted the hoodie would fit.

He stripped and looked at himself in the mirror. He was not ugly, his face shared features with that of Jake's such that you could immediately pick them as closely related, brothers or at least first cousins. But looking at himself, he felt ugly. Bloodshot eyes, dark, expanded bags under his eyes, and no jawline to speak of, rolls of fat rounding his face and adding to his chins. His man boobs were large and droopy, the droop mirrored by his large, overhanging gut of fat. He had rounded hips - a woman’s hips! - as rolls of fat covered the muscles underneath.

He showered. Jake was right, the fucker - he always was. The heat of the shower, along with the painkillers, helped immensely, the pain of his headache subsiding by the time he’d finished. The sweatpants were tight, his gut hanging over the waistband, and the hoodie just barely zipped up, his gut sticking out from beneath its waistband, ugly fat roll sticking out.

He briefly considered escaping through the window, but he didn’t think he could climb up and out of it without injury - perhaps that was better than facing his brother.

Despite how drunk he had been, he remembered every humiliating detail.

He remembered he’d revealed his brothers ‘secret’ in front of Scott, how his brother manhandled him with ease when he lost his balance, how he controlled Jason and only released him when Jake was ready.

Humiliatingly, he remembered Jake putting him in a sleeper hold, Jason powerless to do anything other than lose consciousness. And, most mortifying of all, he remembered how aroused he was by his brother’s utter domination of him, his easy confidence, the feeling of Jake pressing up against him - his bulge, his abs, his pecs - the feeling of his arms, the veins; his body betraying him, his erection revealing his arousal. That, and his attempt to kiss his brother.

It was time to face the music.

Jake seemingly had not moved from his position on the other couch, except that he’d placed another large, cool glass of water in front of where Jason was sitting.

“Sit. Drink.”

That same icy tone, that same calm confidence. There was no question of Jason doing anything other than sitting, then drinking. He did as he was told. The cool water quenching his thirst, alleviating his dehydration.

“Start talking.”

“I don’t know what you want me to say, I–”

“I said, ‘start talking’.” The tone, somehow even colder, flatter, more dangerous.

“Jake, I–”

“I won’t tell you again.”

Jason swallowed. He believed it. What he didn’t know is what would happen to him if he disobeyed. In spite of everything, despite his shame and humiliation, his cock again began reacting, swelling slowly, turned on by the threats, by his brother threatening to use his brawn, his power, displaying his musculature.

Jake did not fail to notice Jason’s tumescence.

“I-, I’m sorry. For everything. I’m sorry I called you a pervert, deviant, degenerate.”

Jake sat perfectly still in the silence. Jason fidgeted uncomfortably.

“That’s, that’s it. What more do you want me to say?”

Jake raised an eyebrow, the only visible movement he made.

“I’ll apologise to Scott, too. Where is he?”

Again, Jake merely sat, perfectly still. Jason swallowed.

Jason said something, so quietly, it was inaudible to Jake.

“Louder.”

A barely audible whisper.

“Louder!”

“I’m turned on by muscle.”

“LOUDER!”

“I’M TURNED ON BY MUSCLE!”

“And?”

Again, an inaudible murmur.

Jake again raised an eyebrow. Other than his eyebrow, he hadn’t moved.

“I’ve purposefully held back Scott’s goals of getting fit and building muscle.”

“And?”

“That’s it. There is no and–”

“Why did you hold him back?”

Jason had the distinct feeling Jake already knew the answers to the questions he was asking.

Jason looked down, shame burning within him.

“I’m aroused by you, envious of you,” barely a whisper. “When Scott said I couldn’t handle two studs in the family…”

He started blubbering and slobbering, an ugly, snivelling, mewling sound.

Jake looked on, dispassionately. When he had found his friend Brad a broken, blubbering mess in the immediate aftermath of the deaths of his wife and unborn child, Jake had been uncomfortable, sympathetic, feeling powerless to help his friend, but wanting to comfort and console. Now, he felt nothing.

“Go away.” He decided he wasn’t ready to talk.

“I just want to talk.”

“Please, leave me alone!”

Jake allowed him to stew and process, he’d come around in his own time.

“Hi mum.”

“How are you honey? I miss you.” A pause. “And your father.” That pause spoke volumes.

Scott practised this in his head, he could do it.

“I miss you too, mum. I’d like to come and see you and Aunt Kathy and the rest of the family.”

He figuratively crossed his fingers.

“Sure honey, that sounds like a great idea. Aunt Kathy will be thrilled to see you. It’s been years.”

Yes!

“Yeah, it has.”

Now, the trickiest part.

“Will you buy me a plane ticket?” Another pause…

“Uh, sure, honey. Your father can buy you a ticket, and that way you can pick a convenient time.”

He’d anticipated this.

“Dad’s not home. He’s with Uncle Jake. I’m not sure what they’re doing.” All technically 100% true.

“Oh, okay. Well, sure. When do you want to fly out?”

“First available.”

“Okay, I’ll get online now and have a look.” Yet another pause. “Is everything okay Scott?”

“Yes. Everything is fine.” His voice broke, but he didn’t think she noticed the lie.

“I’ll text you the flight details. Love you honey. See you soon!”

“Love you too mum.”

He was never more thankful for his mother’s overprotective nature than he was now. She’d given him her Uber account details, telling him that he never knew when he might be stranded somewhere and need a ride.

Installing the Uber app, he signed in, waiting for her message.

A few hours had passed, Jason was still passed out on the couch, Scott was still holed up in his room.

Despite the late hour, Jake was still awake. Earlier in the night, he had run through a bodyweight routine, the exertion helping to calm his mind and bring him comfort and the contentment of routine. He would’ve gone for a run, too, but he did not want Scott to come out of his room and find him gone.

He heard the guest door open. Scott emerged.

“Scotty, I–”

Jake cut off as he saw Scott had his bag packed.

“I’m going to Aunt Kathy’s.”

“Wait, what? Now?”

“Yes. Mum has arranged a flight. My Uber is a few minutes away.”

“Scott, at least let me take you to the airport. We can talk on the way. You don’t need the Uber.”

His (actually Jake’s) phone notifications beeped.

“Uber is here,” he said, heading for the door.

“Scott, c’mon, at least give me a chance to explain.”

Scott hesitated for a moment in half-stride, but steeled his resolve. Jake stood staring at the closed door for a long, long time.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

This story is proving to be quite epic and I’m all for it. Great characters, hot sex scenes, and tons of different plot threads. Keep up the great work! It will definitely be fun to see what the main trio gets up to after some drinks on the town…

Thanks, mate. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's grown bigger than I originally planned - I haven't even got to the main plot thread yet, but it's getting there. Sounds like the diversions are not boring ;)